LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiding your diaper in public?

I've been wearing 24/7 for about 9 months now and I can attest to the fact that no body notices if you have a diaper bulge. most people don't make a habit of looking at your butt or crotch for that matter. I wear a mega max with a 2XL booster in it and no one at work notices and I'm not holding back with my wettings either so it can get a little on the swollen side to. I do wear larger pants then I would normally mainly for the comfort the diaper is not a comfortable when crammed in tight paints. so really if you want to wear 24/7 just do it no one will notice or care for that matter. most will think it's for a medical reason if they notice anyway. getting used to wearing them is the first step to 24/7 life. 

• Like 4

I wear the same size jeans I would wear when not wearing.
I might buy a size up next time as I have a problem fitting ABDL diapers, or lose some weight..

• Like 1

I also agree with @Dubious; when I went over to wearing 24/7, I bumped up my pants & shorts by one size, and I bought t-shirt style onesies (diaper shirts basically) that do a great job in preventing waistline peek-a-boo incidents when bending over or squatting. That's about it. I wear 24/7 and as far as I know, nobody has ever noticed anything when I'm dressed like that. 

• Like 1

I started wearing onesies, but nowadays I don't really care that much anymore so I just wear t-shirts.

I wear onesie sometimes, just cause its faster to put on than to put on a t-shirt and underwear.
I rarely wear the diaper without some cover when going out, mainly so it don't sag and start chaffing. 

Now its not really possible to wear onesie as its too hot.
I need to be able to pull out t-shirt and air out. 

6 hours ago, as_a_fox said:

I'm living in a situation where I can't wear a diaper at all sadly, but just for preparation, how do you guys hide your diaper bulge when in public?

As the others have said, clothing. As long as your diaper is covered no one is likely to notice it.

7 hours ago, as_a_fox said:

I'm living in a situation where I can't wear a diaper at all sadly, but just for preparation, how do you guys hide your diaper bulge when in public?

Simple. I DON'T lmao. ?

I try to be a little discrete but actually I don’t care if people notice. I am pretty sure some will have noticed I am wearing diapers. But who would ever ask if you are wearing? Most people simply do not like to think about you having to use your diaper. Incontinence is almost always considered unattractive and dirty.

This is me at the office.

large.IMG_0715.JPG.6a9decd271453497de351b50b91ca508.JPGlarge.IMG_0719.JPG.5e9feaf5026c86db5743859136d3ec2a.JPG  

• Like 5

Alright, now I got some good advice, thanks guys!

I really really want to try going 24/7 the instant I move out, well.. the instant I start making an income where I can afford it.

Wish me luck out of this shit hole I live in right now!

29 minutes ago, cathdiap said:

I try to be a little discrete but actually I don’t care if people notice. I am pretty sure some will have noticed I am wearing diapers. But who would ever ask if you are wearing? Most people simply do not like to think about you having to use your diaper. Incontinence is almost always considered unattractive and dirty.

This is me at the office.

large.IMG_0715.JPG.6a9decd271453497de351b50b91ca508.JPGlarge.IMG_0719.JPG.5e9feaf5026c86db5743859136d3ec2a.JPG  

Good shit mate, I like your attitude!

I hate when people "feel bad for me" for anything, plus I'm only 18 so people my age, being so open for questioning will be all over my case I'm assuming... Or not who knows, I just don't like having people pity me I guess.

• Like 1

Be proud of who you are even if you are wearing a diaper. Then people will not feel sorry for you. I like behaving exactly the same even though I am constantly wetting my diaper. It is only in my mind that I am a little distracted and less focused. I don’t think people notice any difference. 

• Like 2

I have been in nappies 24/7 for over 8 years now. Honestly no one cares. If they notice no one has ever commented. I have long sine stopped worrying about it.

• Like 1

I have been in diapers 24/7 for some 22 years now. Honestly I cannot imagine nobody ever noticed it but no one really cares and why sould they. If they noticed something they never made a remark about it. I think for the most part our worries exists in our own head.

I have worn some loose fitting pants usually with a sweat shirt that hangs a bit over my bottom. I use an abena m4 with one or two size six baby diapers. If I absolutely flood the diaper and it swells to capacity then it's a bit noticable. Something I noticed also is to wear dark pants. For some reason it's harder to see a bulge on someone wearing dark clothing. Trust me, I've looked thousands of times. Most people don't have an eye for diapers on someone unless it's ridiculously obvious on a person. What may feel like a huge bulge to you is usually not noticable to most people. Unless you are in close contact with a few people, especially if you're doing a lot of bending over in front of people, I wouldn't worry. I'm not one who flaunts diaper wearing in public at all. Many situations, I don't want to show and can't afford to be noticed but still wear and so far have gotten away with it. For girls it's easier because the crotch and butt area are "fluffy" in appearance anyhow so the diaper enhances this. On a guy it's a bit easier to notice if the diaper is thick because guys crotches and butts aren't supposed to be "fluffy" in appearance. 

Anyone of you concerned about smell? I always think about that, and do think godd fitting plastic pants helps. Otherwise I wear my diapers with pride, but wear clothes that makes me look "normal" and alway wear long tshirts tucked inside of my pants to avoid diaper peeking. 

• Like 1

I don't poop my diapers in public as I would never want to subject anyone near me to the smell of my poop.  I wet my diapers but I have never been concerned that anyone could smell the urine through my diaper and pants.  I guess that could be a concern if people eat foods like asparagus or others that could cause a strong odor to your urine.

2 hours ago, austmo said:

Anyone of you concerned about smell? I always think about that, and do think godd fitting plastic pants helps. Otherwise I wear my diapers with pride, but wear clothes that makes me look "normal" and alway wear long tshirts tucked inside of my pants to avoid diaper peeking. 

Pee rarely smells when its fresh.
As long as you stay away from coffee, orange juice and similar products. 
I never drink coffee when out with friends and family.

When only drinking water it wont smell much even the day after.

The smell of pee in my diaper does bother me. I use Tena pull ups which have some odor protection but not enough. Before use I spray more deodorant on. If wet after the spray I hang then out on the line or give them a short time in the dryer. Seems to work.

Cloth-like diapers have no odor control 
Pull-ups are cloth-like
Cloth-like smell like wet clothing right after you have peed and only gets worse, cause it is wet cloth...

7 hours ago, austmo said:

I never do #2 in my diapers in public, but do have concerns at work, in meetings etc. Specislly when I know I have been eating drinking special food. I use Tena maxi with deo+ stuffer, which should have some odor control. Plastic pants are also mandatory for me. Do you really notice the disperbulge?20210515_181602.thumb.jpg.a9e981550c8b4aa57f1c9fc6f28f09e9.jpg

20210515_181527.jpg

20210515_182002.jpg

20210515_181634.jpg

I can hardly notice, not counting the first picture ;)

As a general rule most people won't even notice your wearing. I wear Megamax 24/7 and no one has ever noticed. I didn't go up a pant size or anything. I have worn thin shorts in public and no one has ever commented on the crinkle. I'll admit when I first started wearing in public I was nervous. As time progresses you'll realize that nobody really cares what you have on under there. If they do they are probably another DL looking for other DLs and they won't judge. I don't mess at all in my diapers, I am strictly #1 in my diapers, so I don't have any advice there. I would assume you wouldn't want to walk around with poo as it would smell and the chafing after awhile would probably be no fun. As far as urine goes I agree with everyone else, just watch what you drink. If you drink 4 starbucks in the morning and let er rip, you are gonna smell coffee pee no matter how good of a diaper brand you have. I will admit you should definitely avoid asparagus and diapers. It constituted a mid morning change. LOL

On 5/15/2021 at 9:52 AM, Dubious said:

Cloth-like diapers have no odor control 
Pull-ups are cloth-like
Cloth-like smell like wet clothing right after you have peed and only gets worse, cause it is wet cloth...

I agree with this. If the diaper is of a "breathable" design, it's going to breath, and it's exhalations are going to tell a story. For me, plastic-backed disposables are the best bet for public wearing - odor doesn't become an issue until the diaper has been on a LONG time, usually longer than most diapers last, anyway. Whereas I have noted a bit of a pee smell from down below after 5 or 6 hours in something breathable and cloth-backed, like a Play Dayz, and, I find I can smell my cloth diapers after a couple of hours, so I really only wear them when I can work undisturbed for extended hours, which is not the case right now with everyone home all the time. I don't want to vex my wife by smelling like an untended toddler. As an aside,  I never wear cloth in public anyway, because I can't disguise the bulk enough. 

I also concur with @diaperd bob, though - most people don't seem to know or care. I am a fan of the Megamax as well - the are one of my go-to everyday diapers. I did increase my pant size, as I detailed earlier, by one size one I decided I was going to always wear ABDL diapers, though, but your mileage may vary - it depends on how you're built. 

• Like 1