LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying #2 in a diaper for first time

Young1

So i feel like im nit getting the full experience with diapers with just wetting and think ill be wanting to try going 2 for the first time. I dont want to get super messy and just turn me away from it. I want to do it but also enjoy it too. 

Any advise would be helpful or insights into your first times.... 

Thanks, Young1

The first time I did that was in the 1980's. I can only remember one experience specifically but I was about 12 and it was most certainly intentional.  Clean up is often a challenge and just emptying a diaper load into a toilet seems to give plumbing problems. I also have this crazy thing about being wet as well, as a baby would be, but that makes clean up super tricky and uncomfortable and is almost a turnoff.

• Like 1

Make your first time a time when it’s going to be firm and big. That feels the best and is the least messy.

My first experience was really good and might give you ideas. It came from irresistible curiosity about what it felt like when I was little. I had a little cousin in diapers who would pause and get “that look“ on her face and poop herself right in the middle of the living room sometimes when she visited, and then go back to playing not seeming to mind at all.

I did the same thing. Literally stood where she did, imagining being 1 again, gently pushed to get myself to the point of no return, and then just felt all the feelings of letting it happen all by itself, in slow motion, like a toddler with no control.

It felt even better than I ever imagined, was a great way to start and is still one of the best-feeling ways to do it.

Make sure you have generous time and privacy for the experience and the cleanup…

• Like 1

Slather your bottom really well with Vaseline, baby oil or something similar before putting your diaper on.  Not only will it provide a barrier between your mess and skin but it will make it a little easier cleaning your bottom afterwards.

• Like 3

It's a wonderful feeling.   If you live with someone,  you have to make sure that you have several hours  alone.  You'll need time for the spell to dissipate.  Have some Fabreeze or something else to help clear the air.

If you only plan to be messy for a short time, you really don't need the creams or Vaseline.   I would probably try to plan for an hour in your messy diaper. 

I'd start out with a fresh diaper when you are ready to go.  Being wet only increases the chance of a leak. 

I'd have some leak pads to sit on if you want to sit down in your messy diaper.   Especially if you want to sit down on furniture.   Not only to protect against a possible leak,  but poop smell  goes through plastic. 

You'll definitely have to sit down after you poop to truly enjoy the experience.  You can always sit on a wooden chair or stool if you are worried about the furniture. 

When you have had enough and are ready to clean up,  just jump in the shower.  Untape your diaper. Hold the back of the diaper as you untape it.  When untaped, use the front of the diaper and  pull it between your legs and use it to wipe most of the mess, as much as you can.  Then roll it up and tape it up.

Then just wash yourself ready good and rinse everything down the drain. 

A messy diaper,  even rolled up in its own plastic will stink in the garbage,  so dispose of it knowing that it may stink and someone could smell it.   Maybe plan around garbage day to get rid of it.

Everyone is different.   Maybe you'll love it,  maybe you won't.  You won't know till you try. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wetting and messing my diapers is one of the most enjoyable, relatively free (minor cost of one diaper) to relieve stress.  Sure I have more conventional adult ways to relieve stress like exercising, mindfulness, deep breathing, but nothing compares to the initial mess in my diaper followed by the squishy load to enjoy for several hours before i change.  Like Spanky said: "Everyone is different.   Maybe you'll love it,  maybe you won't.  You won't know till you try."

• Like 2

For me messing is intense, and I don't do it very often.   Part of it is that it is almost always always intentional, and I generally have a difficult time doing to that in a toilet.      Unless it's my morning business, I need to push to get it out.   I could do it in my diaper, but generally it's just easier to get to the toilet.   The difference between poop and pee is that by the time I know that I'm peeing- I'm peeing.   There is no stopping once my bladder gets the message to fire.   My bowel has a trap door, and once I get the call to message to drop- I need to consciously execute.   If not- it is just waiting to go, and it's hard for me to break that mental block.       But when I do the feeling is intense.   I feel litte and naughty at the same time.   However, since I don't enjoy sitting in a poopy diaper, I tend to change immediately after doing it- and the clean up is not nearly as fun.

I did consider it for the where you stick the probe into your poop and ship out to the doctor to see if you have a health issue.   I've wondered if the urine would interact with the poop and give a false result.

Mind you, I've had two  genuine accidents (non-intentional) as an adult/teen.   The first was a stomach issue on a school trip, and the other was a barium enema. 

• Like 2

#2 in any diaper is messy,the diaper is there to contain & control anything you can't or won't.

I am a full time sitter,can't stand or walk anymore.4 or 5 X's a day my diaper gets redecorated and that's a messy affair,I use a lift to go from wheelchair to bed to be changed and stool gets around . There is almost nothing you can do in a full diaper that isn't going to spread it around in your diaper unless your stool is hard as a tree trunk.

Plan your experience use barrier cream( I sometimes mess in my sleep,a good layer of protection applied by my aide at every change ,keeps the rash away .

Get disposal bags ,clean diapers,wet wipes,gloves,chux,cream on standby . Trim your pubes ,feces and odor love to stick to them. Be prepared for large smelly mess anything less is a gift,and I don't recommend any cheap store brand diaper be used,none have a deep containment pocket & high standing leakguards to properly accommodate feces with or without any swelling from wet containment. Enjoy

• Thanks 2

Just do what you want to do and enjoy it how you want.  Could be just doing it and an immediate clean up, or sitting down and feeling it go everywhere, or spending all day in it - whatever floats your boat.

But as per previous comments, it will stink. If you are not living alone, open windows and don't sit on fabric furniture - the smell hangs around.  Febreeze is a good companion, as is this stuff; https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bin-Buddy-Fresh-Berry-Blast/dp/B015DWIOLG/ref=asc_df_B015DWIOLG 

When I've felt compelled in the past, I throw some of this in the nappy disposal bag, double bag the nappy and then for good measure throw some of this in the wheelie bin as well. It really does do an amazing job of making the bin smell great anyway and will hide even the worst messy nappies!

Also, a good trick I read on a forum (possibly on this one) years ago is to shower twice as the smell hangs around but also, very liberally throw baby powder in your next nappy and that'll get rid of any lingering whiffs.

• Like 2
On 4/24/2021 at 11:43 PM, Young1 said:

So i feel like im nit getting the full experience with diapers with just wetting and think ill be wanting to try going 2 for the first time. I dont want to get super messy and just turn me away from it. I want to do it but also enjoy it too. 

Any advise would be helpful or insights into your first times.... 

Thanks, Young1

I would honestly do it when you have the free time to do it and relax and enjoy it and maybe even rub yourself a bit over the diaper while you do it.  The turn on from being a little bit bad will also make the cleaning up less of a hassle.  And worst case, just go in it just a little bit first, and if it's not your thing when you let a little bit out, then you know it's not your thing as well.

• Like 1

Plan on the day before garbage pick up.

Put on your favorite diaper and go about your day, just dont use a toilet,  if and when your diaper is to wet and needs changing, do so. Stay in a diaper all day until you mess in it, you will know if you need to change and clean up right away or if can stay in your messy diaper for a couple hours.

Last but least, enjoy the feeling. 

• Like 1

For me it is totally normal. I use my diaper as my toilet and stay in it until I have to change. When messy I use the shower and clean up properly. When wet I just use toilet paper and change into a dry diaper and continue my day. It might take time to get use to but it works for me. I mess first thing in the morning. It might make it a little less complicated...

• Like 1