LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I wonder if his girlfriend will end up adopting him. The devils advocate in me thinks that maybe Charlie knew the older lady and it was all a ruse to get the between to do something to get adopted. The other part of me thinks it could be totally chance. Then again maybe Charlie is trying to get Liv to say she wants Charlie to adopt her as long as she doesn't get brainwashed, can continue to wear panties (or pull ups as a compromise) and continue working at the store. Charlie could become an advocate for helping save Littles that were adopted against their will. Of course I am getting getting ahead of myself as Liv hasn't ended up in diapers yet.

5 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Yup now it's clear. I am afraid of Charlie.

She is definitely extremely dominant but she has also betrayed herself in two places.

Liv would be wise to break off contact when she is safe again. Because Charlie definitely wants her as her little girl.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't care, I want Liv to end up with Charlie, but Charlie could be a nice mom who lets Liv continue to work for Malcolm.

I'm curious to see what will happen to the employee now. Doesn't he have an Amazon girlfriend? And didn't he try to persuade her to adopt a Little? Well then he will be adopted now.

Also seriously these shoes with spikes. They are also available in real life for Kink games. That would actually be a no go for me.

But Charlie has only been protective of Liv!

I was genuinely interested to see just how many people dont trust Charlie! So I'm quite looking forward to seeing how everyone reacts to the next couple of chapters as they were fun to write!

5 hours ago, the diaper mike said:

That was freaking awesome I cannot wait to see what happens next amazing work

Thank you so much! ?

19 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

I wonder if his girlfriend will end up adopting him. The devils advocate in me thinks that maybe Charlie knew the older lady and it was all a ruse to get the between to do something to get adopted. The other part of me thinks it could be totally chance. Then again maybe Charlie is trying to get Liv to say she wants Charlie to adopt her as long as she doesn't get brainwashed, can continue to wear panties (or pull ups as a compromise) and continue working at the store. Charlie could become an advocate for helping save Littles that were adopted against their will. Of course I am getting getting ahead of myself as Liv hasn't ended up in diapers yet.

She did get drugged in one of the first few chapters and ended up in them. But Charlie hasn't put her in any yet!

The challenge is to explain how Liv made it this long without being adopted!  There's practically nothing she can do without getting snatched.  My money is on Charlie offering her adoption as protection sooner rather than later.  I wonder though...  Is Charlie going to offer a switching relationship?  I know the author is a switch, so maybe!  Or will we see a chapter or two written from Charlie's perspective maybe?

Okay, I thought Charlie was trustworthy, but she's scary here. ? I don't really like sentencing someone to an eternity of babyhood for one mistake. If I were Liv, in the back of my mind I'd think "what would make her do the same to me?"

Of course, if I were Liv, I would then immediately do that thing! ?

9 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Also seriously these shoes with spikes. They are also available in real life for Kink games. That would actually be a no go for me.

Um...  Could you tell me where, exactly?  For research and versimilitude purposes ;)

12 minutes ago, Genossin said:

Um...  Could you tell me where, exactly?  For research and versimilitude purposes ;)

google for ABDL clothing and then for shoes with spikes. Then you will find something pretty soon. It's not like you have to go to some weird sites for kinky stuff today.

2 hours ago, Genossin said:

@Moon3ye thanks

No problem. If you do some proper research you will find that apart from the nanites and the addictive breast milk you can actually buy everything that is mentioned. Shoes with spikes, mittens, rompers that prevent you from walking, pacifier gags and even inflatable pacifiers. So have fun with your research.

7 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

She did get drugged in one of the first few chapters and ended up in them. But Charlie hasn't put her in any yet!

I remember that part. There was comments made about being diapered after so thought maybe there was more to come.

7 hours ago, Genossin said:

The challenge is to explain how Liv made it this long without being adopted!  There's practically nothing she can do without getting snatched.  My money is on Charlie offering her adoption as protection sooner rather than later.  I wonder though...  Is Charlie going to offer a switching relationship?  I know the author is a switch, so maybe!  Or will we see a chapter or two written from Charlie's perspective maybe?

Liv was raised to be very careful. But that went out the window the moment she saw Charlie. ?

And thanks for the comment!

5 hours ago, BabyLexie said:

Okay, I thought Charlie was trustworthy, but she's scary here. ? I don't really like sentencing someone to an eternity of babyhood for one mistake. If I were Liv, in the back of my mind I'd think "what would make her do the same to me?"

Of course, if I were Liv, I would then immediately do that thing! ?

I think Charlie is just really overprotective of Liv. 

The guy's fate will be decided in the next chapter, and even if he did get deemed immature, he'd have some kind of appeal because he's legally a betweener.

And I don't blame you, part of me would want to do the same!

I'm so hoping we see Charlie sit Liv down and go through all the reasons why she should get to adopt her, how she's learned so much about the threats littles face but how Liv can't keep risking the future of someone as cute as she is, and how Charlie will take care of her, all she has to do is say yes and start suckling!

Would be very persuasive i think

• Like 1

Wow that was a lot happening. Charlie is scary when pissed.... ?

6 hours ago, Jayme said:

Liv is in good hands with Charlie, I definitely would not want to be on either one's bad side.

It's nice to see some people siding with Charlie ? Me neither!

1 hour ago, Genossin said:

I'm so hoping we see Charlie sit Liv down and go through all the reasons why she should get to adopt her, how she's learned so much about the threats littles face but how Liv can't keep risking the future of someone as cute as she is, and how Charlie will take care of her, all she has to do is say yes and start suckling!

Would be very persuasive i think

But I think Liv still isn't ready to give up fighting!

33 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Wow that was a lot happening. Charlie is scary when pissed.... ?

She's a scary Mama Bear and will defend those she cares about ? But otherwise she's soft and lovely!

I don't think Charlie has bad intentions. I know I have played devils advocate but she seems to have a genuine interest in knowing what challenges Liv faces. The store choice could have been one made just out of not knowing the dangers of the store.

Looking forward to the next chapters.

What would be funny is after they’ve dealt with the mid that an Amazon drags in that woman from the bathroom earlier in just a shirt and diaper talking about how she found her crying and trying to hide her poopy accident. But so far this has been great. 

14 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

I don't think Charlie has bad intentions. I know I have played devils advocate but she seems to have a genuine interest in knowing what challenges Liv faces. The store choice could have been one made just out of not knowing the dangers of the store.

Looking forward to the next chapters.

Thanks for the comment!

14 hours ago, Guilend said:

What would be funny is after they’ve dealt with the mid that an Amazon drags in that woman from the bathroom earlier in just a shirt and diaper talking about how she found her crying and trying to hide her poopy accident. But so far this has been great. 

Thank you! ?

Chapter 10: Just Deserts

Well... I wasn’t expecting that.

Dorothy stepped forward.

“He’s just a bratty little kid who needs an attitude adjustment. I only hired him because my friend is dating him. She’s an Amazon, and honestly I never understood what she saw in him. He’s wanted a little for a long time now, and so did she, just... not with him. Hmm... I think I have an idea... I’ll be right back Miss.”

Charlotte gave Stephen ten more swats on his behind. He was in tears, begging for her to stop. She turned to face me.

“Olivia? Little Stevie here needs some items from around the store, don’t you agree? Could you be a sweetie for me and go get him a locking dummy, those cute little booties in his size, some mittens that will fit his cute widdle handsies, and hmm... how about one of those waddle onesies. Oh and ask that nice Miss Dorothy to bring a nappy in his size too.”

Sure, part of me was terrified how strict she could be and how this could be my future. But damn, I can’t say I didn’t get excited at the thought of getting to punish the guy who tried to humiliate and adopt me. So I toddled off to find them.

Searching the store, I managed to find everything she had asked for, whilst listening to the occasional smack coming from the centre of the store. I’d say poor guy... but he deserved it.

‘Ugh. Now I needed to go ask Dorothy for that nappy. Maybe I’ll keep a bit of distance from her, you never know, she could still try to adopt me. She knows I’m unadopted after all.’

I sheepishly walked up to the counter where Dorothy was, who was appearing to be finishing up a phone call. She looked down at me holding all the babyish gear.

“Well hello little one. What are you doing here? Oh is that stuff for little Stephen?”

I nodded sheepishly. “Yes Ma’am. Miss Charlotte asked me to grab some things for him and then to ask you if she could get a nappy in Stephen’s size please?”

“Well aren’t you polite? Shame you are obviously off limits, I’d hate to see what that woman would do to me if I tried to adopt you. And maybe I was wrong about you. I mean you must be pretty special if you’ve got an Amazon like her protecting you like that without adopting you.”

I shuffled my feet nervously, making sure not to drop the large amount of items I was currently holding.

“Anyway, here you go pumpkin. Oh and tell your friend that Stephen’s girlfriend is coming over to ‘sort everything out.’

I wondered what she meant by that as she handed me a nappy, one larger than I had ever seen before, obviously big enough for a betweener.

Not wanting to spend any more time alone with this woman, I thanked her and rushed back towards the direction of the sound of spankings.

“Hey Charlotte, I got the stuff you asked for. And the manager said his girlfriend is coming over to ‘sort everything out’?”

Charlie, sweetie.” She smiled at me with that smile. The smile that I seemed powerless against. I could feel my tummy flutter. It was amazing how she could go from big scary Amazon to sweet Charlie in an instant.

“And thank you petal, I guess we’ll see what his girlfriend says when she gets here.”

Snivelling with tears running down his face, Stephen was lifted up and placed onto the floor. What concerned me next was how quickly and expertly Charlie undressed and put a nappy on him, as if she had done it before. I would ask how she was so expert at it... but maaaaybe that was another question for another time.

It didn’t take long before Stephen was thickly padded in a crawler nappy, crawler onesie and had his mouth gagged by a locking dummy. With the addition of the spiked booties there was no way he was walking anywhere. And with both the crawler nappy AND the crawler onesie, there was no way he would even be able to crawl. Maybe if he only had one of those on he would, but not with both working in tandem. This guy was completely immobile and helpless. All he could do was suck the invasive dummy that was filling his mouth.

“STEPHEN HENRY DAVIS!”

All four of us in the store dashed our heads towards the entrance, where the name had been called from.

It was the guy’s girlfriend. She was definitely an Amazon; she may have even been a bit taller than Charlie. She stormed over to where we were and looked furiously at my friend.

“WHAT is going on here? WHY is my boyfriend dressed like a little?” she demanded.

Charlotte spoke up with a confidence I could only dream of having. “Sorry Miss, there was an... altercation. He attempted to kidnap my friend here without asking if she belonged to me.”

Dorothy had shuffled over to where we all stood (well, except Stephen of course! No chance of him standing up right now... Straight face Liv... Don’t laugh... As funny as it is...).

“Sorry, this is Marianne, Stephen’s girlfriend. She works at another store in this mall.”

She turned to the girlfriend, putting her hand on her friend’s shoulder.

“It’s true Marianne. He pushed his luck too far this time, and the inevitable happened. You were telling me the other day about his behaviour lately. And to avoid the police being involved or my management... actions were taken.”

You could see the cogs turning in Marianne’s head. She sighed.

“...I’m sorry for his behaviour. I’ve put up with it for far too long. He’s always trying to act bigger than he actually is. We’ve wanted to adopt for a while now, but I’ve never felt like he was mature enough to look after someone. But... maybe... maybe this is for the best. Maybe I can be a Mummy after all!”

She looked down at Stephen, the sudden realisation of what she meant by that caused him to squirm about. If he wasn’t so restricted, he probably would have tried a bit harder to escape.

“You’re just going to be Mummy’s little baby boy from now on, aren’t you?” Marianne said in baby talk. “You’re going to be that baby I always wanted. You never were much of a boyfriend after all; you’ll make a much better baby!”

She lifted him up onto her hip and started bouncing him gently.

“Right, well I guess I’m going to go back to the store and tell my manager I’m taking some maternity leave now that I’ve adopted a little one. Sorry for all little Stevie has done, he won’t be acting up again, I’ll make sure of it.” Her tone of voice sent a chill through my spine. A small part of me was starting to feel sorry for this guy.

“Dotty, I’ll be back, probably tomorrow, to pick up a bunch of stuff from here for little Stevie. And I expect you at the baby shower!”

Dorothy nodded back. “Bye Marianne. Bye bye widdle Stevie. Have a fun time with your new Mummy!” she looked back at me and Charlotte as the couple left the store.

“I guess I better start looking for a new employee!” Dorothy said, laughing, “Again, apologies for everything that happened today. If I can help more at all, please let me know, otherwise I hope there’s no issue anymore?”

Charlotte picked up her bag and grabbed my hand.

“No, I think that was a satisfying conclusion. However, I’m not happy with how unadopted littles are treated in here.”

Charlotte clearly hadn’t finished yet.

“Honestly, after seeing the behaviour difference between your little friend here and my ex-employee, I may be inclined to agree. It’s obvious that you can’t instinctively tell who is mature and who isn’t. I think I may implement a new store policy to make it harder for littles to be adopted in here. I can’t make it impossible, but at the very least we’ll make it so it’s safer for littles to shop in here.”

We discussed how that could be achieved for a little while; Dorothy even asked me my opinion, which was a bit eye opening for her. We agreed that if you make it safer for littles, but still make it viable for Amazons to shop for infantile clothes for littles, business should boom.

She was surprised to hear that I worked where I did; she had apparently always loved my designs. We talked for a good 30 minutes about that alone before Charlotte got bored and decided we needed to head off. It must have been close to closing anyway, the mall was starting to get empty.

“Sorry, as much fun as it is chatting, we better go. It’s getting late, and despite how grown up she is, she’ll probably get cranky if I don’t get her home soon and in bed.”

I scowled at her, to which Dorothy laughed.

“I’m sure she’s earned a late bedtime tonight.” Dorothy said.

“Hey I’m right here you know? And last time I checked, I’m still an adult!”

Charlotte did something that shut me down instantly. She lifted my skirt and checked my pull-up right in front of Dorothy.

...Thank fuck it was dry.

“She may be right you know, she’s dry!” Charlotte exclaimed, teasingly.

For now!” Dorothy replied with a cheeky grin.

My face must have been bright red as Charlotte and I walked out of Little Clothing Co and headed towards the parking lot.

Charlotte’s car was some sporty little thing. Not too flashy, but definitely not cheap. Convertible too. Which reminded me; I never asked what she did for a living. There was a lot I didn’t know about this woman, yet I had let her do more today than anyone else in my life.

We stopped just in front of the car, where she turned to me and looked at me with a softness in her eyes.

She came over to the passenger side and opened the car door for me, where of course, was a car seat just waiting for my cute little butt. Ugh. She lifted me in and was strapping me before she spoke up and broke the silence that had lingered since leaving the store.

“I’m sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable at all today, I really didn’t want to, especially with all that teasing. And sorry if I got a bit too overprotective, I... I just get protective about people who are important to me. Especially littles.”

She took a moment, as if in deep thought, obviously wanting to tell me something. Her face was serious and full of sadness.

“M...maybe I’ll tell you more... one day...” she lifted her head and was forcing a fake smile for me, “but for now I think we’ve had too much excitement for one day. You’ve been nearly kidnapped two times!”

“That’s a record low!” I joked. I mean I was half joking. But it wasn’t far off.

“It shouldn’t be! You deserve to be safe and happy and loved...” She paused at that last word and looked at me in the eyes. ‘Was she...?’ She shook her head.

“...I’ve really enjoyed today. Despite all the drama! I...” she looked into my eyes and stared deeply, as if looking into my soul. I stared back into hers. It was like even the end of the world could have been going on around us and it wouldn’t have broken our connection.

She leaned towards me, as if going in to kiss me...

Suddenly she flicked her head downwards, looking away from my eyes and whispered to herself. “No Charlie. She’s a lit...jus...no.

She looked back up at me with sadness in her eyes.

“Look, I like you. You’re funny and sweet and cute and you have such a wonderful mind. I hope we can hang out more maybe, just the two of us. I know it’s weird with you being a little and me being an Amazon. Normally if you were an Amazon I’d totally have asked you out on a date by now. But you’re a little.”

She paused for a second.

“But hey, we can still hang out and enjoy each other’s company right?”

My mind was racing, unable to focus on a single thought, being bombarded by them all at once.

‘If I was an Amazon? So she’s a lesbian too! And she likes me? But I’m a little. Littles date littles. Amazons date Amazons. Betweeners date... whoever they’re closest to in height usually. That’s the way it works here. Pretty sure that’s how most of the world works. Littles are just babies in their eyes. Maybe there were a few countries or states or whatever that maybe... I mean is it even legal? It certainly isn’t socially accepted. I have never heard of a little dating an Amazon. But how would that work? How would... that work? What would people say? Would she try to adopt me like that guy back there and his girlfriend if I messed up? Could I even make her happy? Could we get married? Could we have children? Could we...’

I snapped back when I felt a familiar kiss on my forehead.

“Penny for your thoughts?” she smiled, but with a hint of worry in her words.

‘Fuck it’.

I mustered all the courage I could, and forgetting to modulate my voice, I blurted out the only remaining thing going through my head.

“Charlotte, do you want to go on a date with me?”

==========================================================

Thanks for reading this chapter! Comments and feedback are welcome and I love reading them! I hope people enjoyed this one.

It's funny because I had the whole story planned out in full detail, but as I'm writing past chapter 20 I'm starting to come up with little improvements I can make to the rest of the plot and I'm moving chapters around. Thankfully any changes to chapters I've already written are for ones I haven't posted yet. And there are still some things I've left open for now so I can decide at a later date whether or not to go with them or not.

I'll try and post another on Saturday, if not it'll be Sunday. So you'll have to wait for Charlotte's response until then!

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Ha, it probably says something about me that I'm not worried Liv will be turned into a baby slave, but I *am* worried she'll get her heart broken! ?

I still think Stephen's punishment was pretty extreme, but that's how it goes in this dimension. The shorter you are, the more careful you have to be, and that boy was reckless as hell. ??‍♀️ I hope Liv keeps her wits about her!

I still think Charlie wants more than just friendship with Liv. BUT I believe that she wants it out of absolute and heartfelt conviction. Her reaction in the car makes me think that something happened there that changed her world so much that she acted the way she did today (stories today) towards the two Mids.
I am really looking forward to the next chapters.

P.S. what happened to the store employee I find incredibly entertaining. I read that section twice. Something like that is called karma.

10 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Could be an interesting relationship. Hope it works out for them both! ?

Thanks for the comment! ?

7 hours ago, BabyLexie said:

Ha, it probably says something about me that I'm not worried Liv will be turned into a baby slave, but I *am* worried she'll get her heart broken! ?

I still think Stephen's punishment was pretty extreme, but that's how it goes in this dimension. The shorter you are, the more careful you have to be, and that boy was reckless as hell. ??‍♀️ I hope Liv keeps her wits about her!

? thanks for the comment. And it's not all doom and gloom for Stephen, hes a betweener and will get to appeal. If he was a little it'd be permanent. If he can behave well enough for that though is another matter entirely...

4 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I still think Charlie wants more than just friendship with Liv. BUT I believe that she wants it out of absolute and heartfelt conviction. Her reaction in the car makes me think that something happened there that changed her world so much that she acted the way she did today (stories today) towards the two Mids.
I am really looking forward to the next chapters.

P.S. what happened to the store employee I find incredibly entertaining. I read that section twice. Something like that is called karma.

Seeing people change their minds about Charlie is fun ? her motivations and desires will become evident soon enough, we're yet to go into her backstory.

Only one was a mid, the first woman was just really short for an Amazon. ?

And karma is always fun ?

Honestly if they could get married.... It might offer Liv some protection. Like at the very least meaning it's Liv who gets her if something happens and not some torture happy rando.

26 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Honestly if they could get married.... It might offer Liv some protection. Like at the very least meaning it's Liv who gets her if something happens and not some torture happy rando.

Are you absolutely sure about that? I could imagine that if you bring this to court the Amazon who wants to kidnap Liv could argue the following:

• That Charlotte can't be trusted with the care,
  • Which Amazon marries a Littles,
  • As immature as Liv is, Charlotte should have adopted her long ago,
  • Probably Charlotte would release Liv right away (depending on the laws of the land) and this poor little baby would have to go back to work and would never get the care she needs.

These are just my thoughts based on how crazy this dimension is.

I would also hope that a marriage would protect Liv but DD is so crazy that I would never say never there.