LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

14 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I am 100% the same. I also suffer from anxiety and depression. Reading some other stories, I got such bad anxiety that it was messing with my physical health. I do the same with people and characters.

So I understand. It's why I'm posting this part of the story with a new chapter every day, so that people don't have to wait too long.

I know the feeling. But not long to wait for another chapter!

I actually got a little anxious at the body shaking level on that last chapter. First for me. Probably the combination of it being a little cool and well past time I should he asleep.

6 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Great chapter! I like how everyone seems to know what is going on. I am curious if Liv will be allowed to keep her mind to “enhance” the torture Madison inflicts. Looking forward to it!

Madison has mentioned that she won't care about bottles or messy diapers and made reference to not having her mind anymore.

I do think there is a chance that there will be a member of the resistance watching the Dr's locations and/or the daycare.

15 hours ago, kerry said:

Very much appreciated.

I want to try and reduce anxiety as much as possible with my story, all I ask is people stick with it and trust me ?

There will be some darker chapters soon though, I'll be giving a heads up the chapter before.

15 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

That's what I'm here for. I would let her taste her own medicine. 

Shrink her, turn her into a drooling, crawling, toothless baby and lock her up in her own mind so that she sees everything but can't do anything about it and then have an Amazon mom who is just as evil and mean as she is.

To be fair, this sadism has something to do with coping for me.

I let off my everyday stress through what I write in a sadistic way. ADHD says hello, today, for example, I was half the day on the road and my headphones have given up the ghost and everyone with ADHD knows how terrible that is just to get ALL the ambient noise and conversations of other people with.

Thanks for the comment!

14 hours ago, TerranV said:

Welp, the fact that Eve is getting a new super awesome facility signals to me that they might not rescue Liv before the doctor.

I don't doubt she will be rescued but damage will be done and some recovery time will be needed. 

Its funny, I was so focused on the enemies they were making that I'm surprised by the number of allies Liv and Charlie have. Like, a whole army now.

They have amassed a whole bunch of allies. And I feel there will be more... ?

9 hours ago, Guilend said:

You just had to mention hypnosis on Amazon’s. Now my mind thinks of a lot of possibilities here. Obviously they’re not utilizing it to it’s full potential. 

At the moment they're not really on anyone's radar. If they went on the offensive and tried to change society, there would be a backlash. Hypnotising the odd Amazon whose little was rescued is harmless.

Plus who is to say they're not? We don't know what else they're up to in the background ?

7 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Great chapter! I like how everyone seems to know what is going on. I am curious if Liv will be allowed to keep her mind to “enhance” the torture Madison inflicts. Looking forward to it!

Thank you! You'll just have to wait and see!

53 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

I actually got a little anxious at the body shaking level on that last chapter. First for me. Probably the combination of it being a little cool and well past time I should he asleep.

Madison has mentioned that she won't care about bottles or messy diapers and made reference to not having her mind anymore.

I do think there is a chance that there will be a member of the resistance watching the Dr's locations and/or the daycare.

It means a lot to me that people have connected with Liv and Charlie so much and worry for them deeply, but I hate to see people so anxious. That's why I'm posting daily for a bit, to reduce anxiety. I may also be posting a certain couple of chapters together soon, just to make it as less stressful as possible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

In chapter 1 Liv said:

On 4/11/2021 at 9:33 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

And sure, I know some countries are different. Some have protective laws for littles. Some are just flat out cruel and horrific. It can even differ from state to state. Some will allow a little to choose to be adopted and can never be forcefully taken, some will allow it in cases of Maturosis, and some will just let anyone take anyone and modify them how they want.

My country is a bit different. Here in Tir Cawr, we don’t make headlines in the world because we don’t do anything particularly outstanding. Sure we have some little laws to protect them, but nearly anyone can adopt a little if they just say they show signs of Maturosis. We’re kind of in the middle, not too progressive but not cruel or barbaric like some of the other countries.

So, any [Big] can adopt Littles, but the country isn't cruel or barbaric. So how can Madison make a doctor appointment to have Liv mutilated and regressed? If that is allowed, in what way is Tir Cawr less cruel and barbaric than other countries?

Chapter 44: Daycare

Tuesday.

Day 2 of this nightmare.

And the day I’d be attending Daycare for the first time in my life.

-------------------------------------------------

Now to say I was scared for today would be an understatement.

To say I was terrified would STILL be an understatement.

It was like every cell in my body was in fear of what could potentially happen at a daycare. Especially one that Madison had chosen.

The morning was relatively uneventful. She was not happy that I kept calling her Madison instead of Mummy, a small act of defiance with no consequences. Yet. But hey, she planned on melting my mind anyway, so why not piss her off a bit before she does?

She strapped me into a car seat in her medium sized saloon car. About the kind of car you’d expect some business executive to drive. She had no sympathy for how I felt as she shoved me into the seat and strapped me in way too tight. I started to complain but she simply pushed a dummy into my mouth and closed the car door.

I looked down at myself, looking at the outfit she had dressed me in today. I wore a mint green t-shirt that read ‘Mummy’s Little Stinker’, with matching booties and bonnet. Today she had decided that I was an infant, that I wouldn’t wear anything covering my nappy, just to remind me that I was VERY thickly padded. Because, of course, she had put me in a nappy that was nearly as thick as a crawler, one that was on full display at all times because the t-shirt was not very long, only covering half of my tummy. I could still walk in it, but it was difficult.

“Don’t dare act out today. I’m not in the mood. I should be on maternity leave, but I reeeeally need to close this deal today. That way Mummy gets a nice bonus and we can have a relaxing maternity leave together.”

I suckled the dummy and looked out of the window as she started the car and drove off.

-------------------------------------------------

We arrived at the daycare about 20 minutes later. She grabbed me out of the car seat, twisting my leg a bit, not stopping or caring when I cried out in pain, and rushed into the building.

The daycare worker at the desk greeted us with a smile on her face.

“Hi there! Welcome to Cutie Pie’s Daycare! I’m Shana, the manager. How can I help you today?”

“Hi, my name is Madison Phillips. I’m here to drop off little Daisy here. I called yesterday?”

“Ah yes, I see her on the register. Can I just take a few details before you head off? Then we can get little Daisy settled in until Mummy comes and picks her up later!”

Madison handed me over to the receptionist and filled in a bunch of forms. I couldn’t see what they said, but I assumed they were just your standard release forms and contact details and whatever.

Pushing the clipboard back across the desk, she looked up and waved at me.

“Bye bye Daisy! Have a good first day at daycare! I’ll be back later when I’ve finished with work. Be a good girl!”

Madison rushed off, getting into her car and racing off.

Even the receptionist was a bit taken back by this, but she quickly resumed her cheery expression and smiled at me.

“Well hello there little Daisy, how about we get you set up with the other infants, I think they’re having story time at the moment, let’s go get you introduced!”

I kept my mouth shut. Because I looked around and saw that the chance of escape was slim. And there was no promise these workers would be sympathetic to my cause. They had some really tight security system, at least on the front doors and windows.

Carrying me through the daycare, I saw a good amount of regressed littles dotted around, with some that were clearly still with their minds intact mixed in with them.

We arrived at one door that said ‘Cutie Patootie’s’ and the worker holding me carefully opened the door, taking me in with her.

“Hi Miss Hayley. We have a newbie here joining your group.”

“Thanks Miss Shana. Just put her down on the floor and we’ll do introductions before we start the next story.”

Shana put me down towards the front of the class. I could see it was a smallish class of about 10 littles, although one of them looked more like a betweener. Shana smiled and waved at me, whispering something to the other worker, Hayley, and left the room.

Hayley looked a bit small for an Amazon, but I wasn’t quite sure if she was small enough to be a mid, especially with her sat down.

“So kiddos, this is Daisy. She’s a newbie here. So help her fit in. Teach her the ropes. She’s still a thinker, like some of you, for now anyway. So make sure she follows my rules.”

I didn’t like the way she said that, something about it gave me chills up my spine.

“I know! My little can look after you today. Right Tommy?” she said, looking at the betweener sat beside me.

“... Yeth Mummy.” he replied.

I sat there for a good 15 minutes or so, listening to this daycare worker read stories to everyone. They weren’t even interesting or fun stories, they were scary ones about how littles should be regressed and how better off we are. But hey, it got me thinking about asking Charlie for a story if I get out of this alive and intact.

‘I bet she’d pick the best stories.’

“Now kiddos, time to go play outside for a bit. Tommy, look after little Daisy. But don’t worry if she messes up, she’ll be like the others by the time she comes in next. Or at least that’s what her Mummy put on the form.”

Chills ran down my spine again, but before I could focus on anything she said, Tommy grabbed my hands with his mittened hands and pulled me out of the room, into the blinding sun of the playground.

It looked like any other playground. Tarmac, wood chips, slides, swings, sandboxes. Whatever you picture when you think of playground, it probably looks like that.

And don’t get me wrong, if I was here with Charlie, having some of my baby time or whatever, I could probably enjoy this. But now... this was the last thing I wanted.

Tommy took the dummy out of his mouth, letting it drop and dangle by the clip it was attached to.

“Hey newbie. Sorry about her. She’s a bitc... she’s not very nice.”

“And apparently your Mummy?”

“Long story. But yes. Just be careful around her, okay? She’s a nasty piece of work who ruined my life. The rest of the staff aren’t actually too bad. They at least look after us all reasonably well. But they’ll never see you as an adult.”

“So, what’s the deal with this place?” I asked him.

“You’re newly adopted, right? I can tell.”

“Yeah. An ex of my... friend adopted me. I think partially out of revenge.”

“Ouch. Yeah, sister of my partner adopted me.”

“How? You’re a betweener? And surely your partner would have stopped it?”

“Doesn’t matter, I’m not an Amazon. So all she needed to do was prove that I was immature. Which she had all the evidence, faked of course. All to get back at her sister.

“Ouch.”

“Worse part Lin doesn’t even know I was adopted by her sister.”

“Have you not tried contacting her?”

“Let me think... of course I have! But the last time I tried, I failed, and Hayley got some modifications done on me. So now all she has to do is say the word and I turn into one of these mindless, drooling babies until she says the word again.”

“Shit, that’s horrible! I’m sorry!”

“It’s okay, I’m dealing with it. I try not to act up, but she still finds ways to humiliate or punish me. Anyway, let me introduce you to a couple of friends. You’re going to need them if you’re returning here, although I’m not sure it’s worth it if you’re getting your mind melted.”

“Hey, if I’m going, I’m going out with a few more friends, so please, let’s just do something even slightly fun if we can, if this is going to be my last day with my mind.”

He took my hand and waddled over to the other side of the playground where three littles were sat. I finally took notice of what he was wearing, some kind of baby blue romper with mittens and booties, it was equally adorable and humiliating.

“Hey guys, this is Daisy. She’s a newbie.”

Sorry, it’s Olivia, or Liv. Daisy was picked out for me by that bitch who nabbed me. Call me Liv, please.”

“Hey Liv!” all three said in unison.

The one on the left spoke up first. She was in a dark green dress, her hair in curls. The dress rode up a bit, revealing her to be wearing a pullup, so she must be similar to a toddler in her treatment.

“I’m Jenna.” She said.

The one on the right was next. I couldn’t tell if they were a boy or a girl. If they were a girl, they looked pretty tomboyish. If they were a boy, they looked pretty feminine. They wore a t-shirt and shorts, but you could see the thick nappy bulge out from their shorts.

“I’m Taylor.” They said.

The last one, the middle one, looked up at me and smiled.

She was wearing a baby pink dress, and looked like a perfect little doll. Honestly, it looked very similar to what I would normally make for clients.

“Hey babygirl, I’m Amanda. It’s nice to meet you. I heard you won’t have long with your mind, so... want to do something fun?”

“Sure, but what fun is there to have in a place like this?”

“Usual baby toys and games. Playground. Swings. Slides. Whatever. Your pick.”

“Can we just talk instead?”

“Of course we can. Whatever you want.”

Amanda waved to both Tommy and I to sit down with them.

“So, tell me about yourself Olivia. How’d you end up here?”

I gave them the basic overview, leaving out our operation and the fact that I was dating my new ‘Mummy’s’ ex.

“Damn. That sucks. Well maybe your friend will be able to save you. But don’t get your hopes up if your operation is tomorrow.”

“So what about you three? I know Tommy’s story a bit, but how come you three aren’t drooling and mindless?”

“Well Jenna here is my sister. Not biologically, but we have the same Mummy. She’s nice, she treats us right, but we’re still just babies to her. And Taylor over there has the best Mummy. She is so supportive of Taylor and does whatever she can for them.”

“Them? Oh , are you an enby then Taylor?”

“Yup.” They said.

I felt like they didn’t want to talk about it, so I kept my mouth shut. Which was perfect timing as Miss Hayley had walked over to see how I was fitting in.

“Hey kiddos. How are you all doing? Do any of you need changes? A drink?”

Everyone’s heads dropped, trying not to bring attention to themselves. I followed suit.

Hayley went around, checking everyone’s nappies.

“All dry I see. Then you definitely need a drink. Who wants an extra special baba?”

I hadn’t had a drink in hours, but I was hesitant about taking one from Hayley, because as she asked, Taylor looked at me and violently shook their head, trying to tell me not to accept a drink from her.

“No? Oh Taylor, you silly little girl. I think you definitely need a baba.”

“I’m okay fank you Miss Hayley.”

“Well at least she has some manners.”

And that’s when I couldn’t help myself.

“They.” I announced, loudly.

It just burst out of my mouth.

Taken aback by the sudden outburst, Hayley grinned and stared at me.

‘I guess I’m in for it now. Fuck it. Taylor gets out of it. Plus what can she do to me anyway that will be worse than tomorrow?’

“What was that, newbie?”

“You said girl. Taylor isn’t a girl.”

Taylor raised their head slightly and gave me a smile.

“She certainly is, no matter what she thinks or whatever nonsense her Mummy lets her get away with.”

“Then you’re a fucking cunt. No matter what you think or whatever nonsense your Mummy lets you get away with.” I smiled at her, looking ridiculously smug.

Clearly not pleased with my language, Hayley grabbed my hand, and pulled me across the playground. I tried to keep up, but it was difficult as she had no patience for my lack of speed. We got to the classroom door and she threw me in, closing the door as I landed on the padded mats.

“You’re lucky you’re going to be regressed tomorrow. Otherwise I’d make sure you pay for your language. For now I’ll make you regret those words with a nice baba that I offered.

She grinned, making me fear for what she had planned for me and what the drink contained.

She grabbed a bottle from the side of the classroom and knelt down next to me. Pulling me in close, I tried to fight her off, but she had a significant strength advantage over me. She pulled out a dummy gag and strapped it around my face, and then unexpectedly, she removed the guard of the dummy, placing the bottle in it with a click.

“There. Now you just lay there and try to resist my special little formula. I’m going to go have a sit down and enjoy the show.”

“Before I could take in what she had said, the bottle started flowing milk into my mouth and there was no way to stop it. The only thing I could do to stop myself from choking was to swallow it, and quickly. So I did. I swallowed the sweet but chalky milk as fast I could, looking over to see Hayley in the corner at her desk, sipping her coffee and watching me.

I managed to drink the whole thing, unable to take the gag or bottle away, when Hayley started smiling.

“Hmm... let’s give it... 10 seconds.”

“Huh?” I asked from behind the gag.

She pressed a button and the gag fell away from my face.

Thinking I was free, I looked up at her, confused.

That’s when the cramps started.

I hunched over, on to my knees, holding my stomach with my arms. The pain I felt was horrendous and I’d do anything to stop it. I felt the sudden need to relieve myself, and any other time I may be able to resist, but right now, in this much pain, I let my muscles relax and I let everything go into the back of my nappy.

This was worse than when I had messed after normal milk. This flooded the back of my nappy, and there was no sign of it slowing down. The nappy expanded and expanded, until it was almost leaking. That’s when it finally stopped.

Pee yew! That stinks!” Hayley said, standing up, grabbing something from her desk and walking over.

Right. These will contain the smell for a while. You can have a change later, after you’ve thought about what you did, and after you’ve come up with a way to apologise to me.

She pulled out a pair of clear plastic pants, sliding them up my legs and over my nappy. That’s when I heard a click.

“Right. Back to your friends you go. Have fun poopy pants!”

She pushed me out of the classroom, leaving me standing there in front of everyone in an obviously messy, ballooned nappy and plastic pants that did absolutely nothing to hide it.

I waddled back over to the group of friends I had been talking with, the mess in my nappy squishing about and making it very uncomfortable and difficult to walk. I knelt down, trying to avoid sitting in my mess, when Taylor hugged me.

“Thanks for that. Both for the correction and saving us from drinking that stuff. Sorry you had to find out what was in it.”

“Hey it’s okay. We littles have to stick together.”

The other 3 smiled at me and nodded.

“Plus... I have an idea...”

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoyed the latest chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

I should be posting the first chapter of my next story on Thursday 1st! Alongside the launch of my patreon, which will give early access to future chapters of that (2 chapters ahead at all times probably).

Little in Love won't be part of it, although when it's finished I will probably put it up there in full in different formats. Figured I'd start my patreon on the 1st so people don't get charged double due to it being the end of the month now. ? Really excited to show you my next story, let's just say it'll be... magical. ?

Next chapter of Little in Love tomorrow!

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

This Tommy is the boyfriend of Linda?!

That Haley is evil.

Oh God I hope so much that they can get Liv out before something happens on Wednesday. If even the daycare knows she's being regressed tomorrow, it can only be bad.

But as others have pointed out, if Eva gets a new facility like this to cure Littles, then something is going to go wrong.

I hope they can free Tommy too.  

I tie times on that tomorrow again a chapter in the Kita comes.

Monday another Charlie and friends chapter

And Tuesday probably the big showdown whether they can save Liv from the intervention with the doctors.

11 minutes ago, bje said:

So, any [Big] can adopt Littles, but the country isn't cruel or barbaric. So how can Madison make a doctor appointment to have Liv mutilated and regressed? If that is allowed, in what way is Tir Cawr less cruel and barbaric than other countries?

In the end, the rule is that money makes the world go round. And I think it has to do with the fact that you have to declare that the Littles are immature when you adopt them. And cruel and barbaric is a definition thing.

For Amazons it is not cruel and barbaric to regress little ones both physically and mentally because they are babies anyway.

Probably it refers to the fact that after the regression you are not allowed to torture them or sexually abuse them and the like but in the end no one will control it. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, bje said:

In chapter 1 Liv said:

In their dimension, that isn't seen as cruel and barbaric, especially when they use nanites. Littles still have rights, at least as much as babies have rights. They aren't allowed to be treated poorly or abused. But modifications aren't seen as abuse to their society. To us, yeah it's horrifying, but not to them.

In other countries, littles have no rights at all and anything can be done to them. Other people's stories cover those countries well. Tir Cawr is probably one of the more progressive countries in fairness.

Unadopted littles have more rights, but can still be adopted with even the weakest of reasons. Adopted littles are fair game. It's not a nice country, but it's certainly not one of the bad ones in comparison.

1 minute ago, Moon3ye said:

This Tommy is the boyfriend of Linda?!

That Haley is evil.

Oh God I hope so much that they can get Liv out before something happens on Wednesday. If even the daycare knows she's being regressed tomorrow, it can only be bad.

But as others have pointed out, if Eva gets a new facility like this to cure Littles, then something is going to go wrong.

I hope they can free Tommy too.  

? you'll just have to wait and see. I've got a lot planned still.

There’s so many characters now that I’m having a hard time remembering who is who lol. And you done a good job of showing us each one.  

I bet the teacher is mean to the Littles because of her own size and probably a bad experience in her past. 

I can’t wait to read more. 

4 hours ago, Guilend said:

There’s so many characters now that I’m having a hard time remembering who is who lol. And you done a good job of showing us each one.  

I bet the teacher is mean to the Littles because of her own size and probably a bad experience in her past. 

Thank you I thought it was just me but I love it. ?

Enby? (Phone wanted to autocorrect!)

That formula is evil! Makes me think that she could easily have a version that causes cramps a lot longer before allowing them to go.

I am wondering what her idea is now. One of the other littles parents could potentially know someone from Liv's circle. She did tell them her full name.

13 hours ago, Emily Ruby Rose said:

God I'm on so much edge right now I need to know more it's killing me x.x. ❤️?

Another tonight! ?

12 hours ago, Guilend said:

Yeah, I will admit I started to find it difficult to include them all. It's why I opted for a much shorter cast of characters in my second story. But I'm glad I at least introduced them all well! I don't think there's anymore characters that people need to remember from here on... maybe.

10 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Love this chapter and fun they will be having! I like the logic of might as well!

Hehe, I'm glad! And I agree, if she's going, may as well go out with a bang!

8 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

Thank you I thought it was just me but I love it. ?

?

8 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

Enby? (Phone wanted to autocorrect!)

That formula is evil! Makes me think that she could easily have a version that causes cramps a lot longer before allowing them to go.

I am wondering what her idea is now. One of the other littles parents could potentially know someone from Liv's circle. She did tell them her full name.

Non-binary. Shortened to Enby. Taylor goes by they/them pronouns. ?

It is evil!

Won't have to wait too long to find out ?

54 minutes ago, Eagle0769 said:

And wow is Linda?? :-[

Linda is the judge (I'm not sure of the job anymore) Charlie slept with.

She told that her boyfriend who was a In-between was kidnapped.

And that's Tommy.  

And Tommy's "mom" is Linda's sister who kidnapped Tommy for revenge.  

9 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

And that's Tommy.  

OK thank you. ?

10 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

And that's Tommy.  

Charlie never slept with her. They're just friends. Charlie helped her with the blackmail issue.

And yeah, she's a Judge.

16 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Charlie never slept with her. They're just friends. Charlie helped her with the blackmail issue.

And yeah, she's a Judge.

Sorry, my translator did not work properly.

It should actually read: Linda is the person with whom Charlie stayed overnight.

Transhpobic cunt in deed.... Wow my shit list is getting long...... Why does their mummy even keep them at this place?

giphy.gif

Chapter 45: Payback

I worked out the plan in my head.

I didn’t tell the others, plausible deniability and all that.

If I was going to have my brain melted tomorrow, I’d go out with a bang.

Miss Hayley called us all in. Taylor helped me up, as the thick mess in the back of my nappy made it difficult to get up without squishing it further.

“Thanks.”

“No problem. You’re one of us. Even if they do turn your brain to mush.”

“I guess I’ll find out tomorrow.”

“Nervous?”

“About having my whole life erased and rewritten? Having my whole personality drained and replaced by a giggling baby who does nothing but piss and shit herself? No, not at all.”

“I’m sorry. Maybe your Mummy will change her mind?”

“I doubt it. Madison is a grade ‘A’ bitch. She is looking forward to watching the intelligence drain from my face. I bet she’s got all kinds of modifications planned too. Ah well, just promise me you’ll keep me safe if I come back here looking like one of those.”

I nodded towards one of the fully regressed littles, some blonde girl sucking her spade that she had just been digging with.

“Promise. But hey, you’re a fighter. Let’s hope you don’t end up as bad as her.”

“Better get going. The others have already gone in.”

We quickly caught up to Tommy and the girls, following them into the classroom.

“Right kiddos. Find a partner and sit with them, make sure to spread around the room.”

Our little group looked at each other, realising that now I was here, we had 5, meaning one of us was going to be left out.

I looked at Tommy, realising what I needed for my plan to work.

“Tommy, I need you to get your Mummy out of the room. No matter what it takes. Please.”

He nodded and started crying, running over to Hayley and tripping over, hitting his arm on the floor. I wasn’t sure if this was part of his plan to get her out of the room, but it worked because she quickly ran over to him.

“Oh you stupid little thing. Look at you. You’ve grazed your arm. Ugh, fine. Let’s get that cleaned up. You stupid little baby, I have no idea what my sister saw in you.”

She picked Tommy up, leading him by his hand out of the classroom. But before she left, she called over to the reception area.

“Shana, can you cover for me for 5 minutes? Tommy hurt himself and I need to clean him up. They’re just doing the pairs game.”

“Sure thing!” Shana shouted back.

Leaving the room with Tommy, Hayley disappeared from sight and was replaced by the bubbly smile of Shana.

“Hey boys, girls and otherwise!”

I saw Taylor smile at that.

“Can you get into pairs like Miss Hayley said? Then we can begin.”

I paired up with Taylor, Amanda paired up with Jenna.

“Right, sit down facing each other.”

“Ugh I need to get her attention...” I whispered.

Taylor must have heard me, because they yelled out in front of the entire classroom.

“MISS? THE NEW GIRL IS STINKY!”

“Thank you Taylor!” she replied.

“Distract her again when I’m up on the table.” I whispered to Taylor.

Shana walked over to me, bending down and looking at the mess leaking out of my nappy.

‘Thank fuck for the plastic pants, otherwise it would have been even more disgusting.’

“Oh dear, you are a messy little thing aren’t you? How about we get you changed whilst everyone plays the pairs game. Get started everyone! Taylor, you wait for your partner to be changed, then you can tell her what to do, okay?”

I was carried over to the changing table and placed on my back, looking up at some cartoon characters on the ceiling.

“Right, let’s get that stinky bum of yours changed, shall we?” she said, opening the closet underneath the changing table to get the supplies.

Taylor screamed out again.

“EWWWW THE SMELL IS STILL HERE MISS!”

Miss Shana turned around, giving me ample time to grab what I needed from the open closet.

“It will be, silly bum! But don’t worry, it’ll go!” she replied to Taylor.

Quickly shoving the stolen goods into one of my booties, I went back to playing baby, smiling as Miss Shana looked back at me.

“Silly baby that one is. They are silly aren’t they little cutie?” She started playing with my feet, and I prayed to whatever higher power that she didn’t find what I had just stolen.

Thankfully she gave up after a little bit of light tickling, getting straight to the nappy change.

“Aww, it’s a shame your Mummy is going to regress you fully. Whilst regressed littles are cute, I like seeing life in your eyes. It’s why I love seeing your little friends over there, their caregivers are quite nice by Amazon standards, and won’t regress them. Not even sure they’ve had any modifications done to them. But don’t worry, I’ll make sure you’re well looked after if your Mummy brings you back here after you’ve had all yours done.”

I felt a mixture of fear, sadness and heartache as I saw the sadness in her face, despite her smile. Whilst still seeing littles as babies, she was one of the better Amazons. She seemed genuinely kind and loving. She seemed to love her job and looking after us. But every word she said reminded me of my fate that awaited me tomorrow.

I wanted to cry, I wanted to open up and just cry my heart out. But instead I focused on something more productive and distracting. I focused on my plan.

Miss Shana changed my nappy, putting another thick nappy on me, but this time without the plastic pants, and placed me on the floor.

“Now you go over to Taylor and they’ll teach you how to play. Have fun sweetie. Oh wait... what’s that smell? Oh Brian, are you a stinky one too?”

This was my chance. Before heading back over to Taylor, I waited for Miss Shana to pick up the messy little and put him on the changing table.

I knew I had at least two minutes before she’d turn around, provided no one startled her or called her. But fuck it, like I said, I’m going out with a bang so I’m going to take the risk.

I crawled over to the teacher’s desk, to Hayley’s desk to be precise.

Looking back, making sure Miss Shana was occupied changing Brian, I climbed up onto the chair, which I must admit, is difficult under normal circumstances. But when you’re in a crawler nappy and you can barely move your legs... it’s next to impossible. But not actually impossible, so I pushed as hard as I could, lifting myself on to the chair and reaching over to the desk.

Checking Miss Shana again, I could see her planting raspberries on the little’s tummy.

Which made me think of Charlie, and how much I missed her.

‘No Liv. Not now. I need this plan to work.’

I reached into my bootie and pulled out the small tablets I had stashed in there, the ones I had grabbed from the changing table.

‘Not sure if this will work, but if they do... it’ll be hilarious. Now... I’m not sure how many would work, so how about... all of them?’

I dropped all 7 into the cup of coffee Hayley had been drinking from. I wasn’t sure if one would work, I wasn’t sure if any would work, so I thought it best to just try as many as possible, surely that would get something out of her.

Satisfied with my job, I quickly stirred the coffee with a biro that was left on the side, then climbed down.

I hid behind the desk, peaking out slightly to see where Miss Shana was.

She wasn’t there.

Brian was back on the floor, playing some game with his partner.

Shit.’

I looked around, trying to find out where Miss Shana was, when I saw Taylor look over at me, putting one finger up. I figured she was telling me to wait, so I did. They pointed over to the side, my eyes following their finger, to see Miss Shana with Amanda and Jenna. Jenna was talking to Miss Shana, distracting her. Amanda looked at me and nodded her head to the side.

This was my chance.

I crawled over to Taylor as fast as I could, before parking my freshly padded butt in front of them.

“That. Was. Amazing.” Taylor said.

“Shhhhh!” I put my finger to my lips.

Taylor nodded.

Miss Shana walked over to where we were, and knelt down.

“And how are you two doing? Have you taught Daisy here how to play our little game?”

‘Shit. The game. I have no idea what it is or how it’s played.’

Thankfully, I was saved from this difficult question when Tommy was pushed into the classroom, followed by Miss Hayley.

“Thanks Shana. I’ll take it from here. I think the little brats need a nap.”

“Oh. Okay Hayley.” Shana said with sadness in her voice.

She looked at us.

“Well you two have a nice nap, it was nice meeting you Daisy... Sorry about Miss Hayley. You’ll get used to her.”

She got up and walked out, closing the door behind her.

Hayley stood in front of the class and clapped her hands to get our attention.

“Now go get your mats out for your little nap. I’m going to sit here and relax for a bit whilst you all sleep. I need to catch up on this new book I got. I don’t want to hear a peep out of any of you alright? Or you’ll regret it!”

I followed Taylor to the side of the room where the mats were stored. They passed me a green one, I assumed to match my outfit of the day, and I carried it over to a spot where I could have the best view of Hayley.

I lay down, looking at Taylor as they lay down on their mat.

“Wait for it...” I whispered to them.

Whilst everyone slept, I kept my eyes slightly open as I saw Miss Hayley take sip after sip of her coffee.

Thankfully she hadn’t realised or tasted anything off with her drink, and in no time, she had finished it all.

A few minutes later, whilst she was flipping through the book she was reading, which from what I could see was just some trashy novel, she got a sudden panic on her face.

‘Showtime...’

I watched intently as Miss Hayley rushed out of her seat, running for the door.

But she stopped half way.

“No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No!” she yelled.

You could see the moment she lost control of her bowels, as the stuff she had fed me earlier made its way through her system, causing her to blowout like I did.

But she didn’t have the added protection like I had.

My smile grew as the mess caused her jeans to expand out, forming a brown patch on the bum.

“Nooooooooo!” She said, starting to cry at her situation.

That’s when everything got SO much better.

Miss Shana entered the room.

“Oh dear, what’s going on?” she exclaimed with a look of surprise and disgust on her face.

“Ughhhh... I... don’t... know...” Hayley grunted, pushing more and more of the mess into her pants.

‘See how you like it!’ I thought to myself, smiling.

“Well you certainly aren’t any better than the ‘brats’ you love to bully.”

“Huh?” Hayley asked, focusing too much on the accident in her pants to understand what Shana was talking about.

“What I’m saying, little Hayley, is that you are obviously in the right class, but the wrong role. You bully these poor littles, and then you can’t even control your poopies, just like them!”

“Wha... what are you talking about? This is just one accident! It doesn’t mean I’m anything like these babies!”

“I think it means exactly that. You obviously can’t be trusted with caring for littles, whether they be enrolled here or your own. Sorry, I’m going to have to call someone to come get you. Whoever is your next of kin will have to come get you and your little, and they can adopt you or take you to get tested or whatever. Basically, you’re not going to be my responsibility, you’re obviously too immature to be an adult, so your next of kin can decide what happens to you. I knew when I hired you that you lied on your CV about being an Amazon, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt. Yet time and time again you treated these poor littles like toys. Tommy? Stay here, I’m going to take this little poopypants to get changed and contact her new caregiver.”

Tommy looked a bit confused, a bit frightened, but also a bit relieved.

Shana grabbed Hayley by the ear, dragging her out of the classroom, her messy backside on full view as the whole classroom erupted into laughter. Apparently none of us wanted to sleep whilst this was going on, and who can blame them?

Tommy, Amanda, Jenna, Taylor and I all sat up, looking at each other.

I felt bad; I wasn’t sure what would happen to Tommy now that his ‘Mummy’ was deemed immature. I just wanted to play a prank and get Hayley back for her behaviour.

“Sorry Tommy, I didn’t know it’d go that far. I hope you don’t end up with someone even worse. Seriously, I’m so sorry.”

“Liv, stop worrying, this is fantastic news!”

“Huh?”

“Well she said her next of kin would be contacted. Her next of kin is her sister. Lin will be adopting me! And her. But hey, at least I’ll be treated with a bit of respect, and maybe Lin can get me deemed mature and we can continue where we left off! Seriously Liv, thank you so much!”

He crawled over and hugged me as tight as he could. I returned the hug, enjoying this bit of human touch whilst I could.

“For what it’s worth, I really really hope you make it through tomorrow intact, and that the next time you’re here we can keep being friends. That’s if Lin brings me back here.”

“Well I’m glad it’s worked out for you! And maybe something happens, maybe I keep my mind? Who knows.”

Miss Shana walked back in, with Hayley following her behind her, on all fours, crawling. She looked so much different now. She still had her work shirt on, but she had a thick, betweener-sized crawler nappy taped on her, and a dummy gag occupying her mouth.

“Tommy, I’ve spoken to little Hayley’s sister on the phone, she’s coming to adopt you both. She sounded very excited when she heard your name being mentioned.”

“Yes!” he exclaimed.

Hayley started crying, staring at Tommy furiously.

“Well that’s enough excitement for now I guess little ones. You can have some free time to play with each other in here, I’ll keep little Hayley here occupied whilst we wait for her new Mummy to come get her and Tommy. Then I guess I’ll have to take over the class until we find a replacement.”

All the littles started scurrying about, finding toys and friends to play with.

Taylor grabbed my arm, pulling me over to the side.

“You are something special Liv. If I can help you at all, you just tell me, okay?”

“Thanks Taylor. Same goes for you.”

They gave me a bear hug, before letting me down and handing me a toy to play with.

We sat there, playing with Tommy, Amanda and Jenna. Just as we started getting really into it, there was a knock at the door.

Miss Shana got up and walked over, greeting the person at the door.

“Hi there, can I help you?” she asked the strange woman.

“Hi, I’m Linda Thompson. I’m here to pick up Thomas and my sister Hayley.”

“Oh yes, your honour. They’re just in here.”

“Oh no need for that, just call me Linda.”

Linda looked behind Miss Shana, seeing her sister pouting in the corner, avoiding eye contact with her.

“I’ll deal with you when we get home.”

She turned around, seeing Tommy playing with us. That’s when Tommy dropped what he was doing, and ran over to his lover.

“OH MY GOD, TOMMY! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!”

“I MISSED YOU TOO LIN!”

They embraced, kissing each other on the cheeks. Since Tommy wasn’t legally an adult at the moment, I figured they had to do what Charlie and I did until she gets him deemed mature.

‘I wonder if that’s what Charlie and I look like when we’re intimate... only on a much more noticeable scale with us...’ I thought to myself, missing the touch of my girlfriend.

Linda picked Tommy up, and walked out of the room, grabbing her sister’s hand and dragging her behind her. Tommy waved goodbye over Linda’s shoulder, mouthing ‘Thank you’ to me.

‘Well at least I did one more good deed before I go.’

Miss Shana followed them out, talking to them along the way.

That’s when I heard a familiar voice from the hallway.

Shana walked back into the classroom and looked directly at me.

“Daisy? Your Mummy is here to pick you up. You didn’t bring anything, did you?”

Sighing, I crawled over to her.

“No Miss Shana.”

I turned back, waving at Taylor and the girls. A tear rolling down my cheek. They all waved back at me as they each began to cry.

Miss Shana picked me up, and took me out to the entrance, where of course, Madison was waiting for me.

“Oh there’s my little dumpling. I have good news little one! I moved your Doctor’s appointment up to today seeing as I closed the deal earlier than expected!”

The pit inside my chest grew and grew as the fear enveloped me.

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoyed the latest chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Warning (and very slight spoilers): Now, I must warn people who may be a bit anxious at this point in the story, that the next chapter may be a bit darker than usual and will have mention of some scary stuff. So I'll be posting two chapters tomorrow. Either together, or maybe an hour apart.

Anyway, back to this chapter. I hope everyone enjoyed this. I know a few of you wanted some justice against some of the mean people. ?

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 7

Oh fuck oh fuck.... This it... Even with Eve's help it could be years if ever for Liv to come back from this fully... I was almost hopping the theory about Tommy's sister being the Judge would be correct.

So close and yet so far.

Of course, Linda would not pay attention to the fact that Liv is in this room.

How high would be the probability for that?

And now the doctor's appointment is advanced.

I am so curious what will happen.

I can't wait until tomorrow PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE save us now.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Moon3ye said:

So close and yet so far.

Of course, Linda would not pay attention to the fact that Liv is in this room.

How high would be the probability for that?

And now the doctor's appointment is advanced.

I am so curious what will happen.

I can't wait until tomorrow PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE save us now.

you know she wont or she will give us a like goal that we will only meet close to the post time anyway its how evil authors work!