LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

7 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

The raven-haired woman gave me an all too familiar smile and nodded at me.

“And this Olivia... is Rose Silva."

Oohhhh this the woman who made the nanites isn't it?

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Getting in the car and driving to the airport, I turned to my wife from the car seat and smiled.

“What’s the matter babygirl?” she asked with a smile.

“Nothing. And that’s why this is so perfect.”

giphy.gif

Congrats to the happy couple!

At least Liv is legally safe from adoption now and she has some one who loves her and will look after her..... Honestly I'd happily take her position.....

Both Stephen and Hayley are betweeners who tried to act like Amazons I realized. 

Kind of sad really, you would think as betweeners they would sympathize more with Littles. They are practically in the same boat. Instead they went in the opposite direction. 

I guess its an example how those on top of society can convince those at the bottom to keep at each other's throats rather than form a united front.

You wake up in the morning, do your normal routine, and then you look around and discover a new chapter. Yes, that's how a morning can start.

I can't say much interesting about who Rose Silva is.

Nice that Moira apologized, the reactions are understandable.

I am so happy for Liv how many friends she has.

And I am also looking forward to the last two chapters.

4 hours ago, TerranV said:

Both Stephen and Hayley are betweeners who tried to act like Amazons I realized. 

Kind of sad really, you would think as betweeners they would sympathize more with Littles. They are practically in the same boat. Instead they went in the opposite direction. 

I guess its an example how those on top of society can convince those at the bottom to keep at each other's throats rather than form a united front.

I think with the Mids it always depends on which side you are on. If you are closer to the Littles you are probably nicer to them, if you are missing like Halya only a few centimeters to be considered an Amazon then you will probably be just like Amazons to not arouse the suspicion to be only a Mid.

13 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

Feels like there is more to be revealed! Glad we will find out soon and glad it's almost over. I love the story, but this one definitely feels like it's getting close to a good close.

With only two more chapters left, there isn't much left to reveal. But that isn't to say there won't be reveals in the future.... ?

9 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Sad to see it end but glad it seems to be ending on a positive note!

Well you've still got today and tomorrow's chapters, but yeah, I'm sad to see it end too.

I wrote it in about 2 1/2 months I think, and it's taken nearly 4 to post it all (although I've been super generous with how many chapters I post each week. I had only originally planned to post one or two per week maximum!).

9 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Oohhhh this the woman who made the nanites isn't it?

giphy.gif

Nope. That reveal you'll have to wait for... ?

9 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

It's not quite done yet but getting close.

Today and tomorrow! I'm actually sad to see it end. ? But at least everyone will have Witch in Training for a while until I build up a bit of a backlog on my third story (which I'll be starting soon! I've only got 3 chapters of WiT to write now!).

8 hours ago, YourFNF said:

giphy.gif

Congrats to the happy couple!

At least Liv is legally safe from adoption now and she has some one who loves her and will look after her..... Honestly I'd happily take her position.....

Samesies! She's got it pretty good now, I'd happily take that.

7 hours ago, Josh23 said:

Love this story! Been following it every day.  

Aww thank you! I'm glad you've been enjoying it so much! I hope you enjoy Witch in Training just as much, as well as all my future stories!

7 hours ago, Jayme said:

Charlie and Liv are finally on their way to having a beautiful honeymoon.... (here's to hoping nothing Crazy happens)

You'll find out what happened at the honeymoon in today's chapter ?

7 hours ago, TerranV said:

Exactly. They'd rather side with their oppressors for the chance of being treated less harshly, rather than join the cause and support people like them who are oppressed.

...Lots of comparisons with minorities in this world ?

3 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

You wake up in the morning, do your normal routine, and then you look around and discover a new chapter. Yes, that's how a morning can start.

I can't say much interesting about who Rose Silva is.

Nice that Moira apologized, the reactions are understandable.

I am so happy for Liv how many friends she has.

And I am also looking forward to the last two chapters.

I think with the Mids it always depends on which side you are on. If you are closer to the Littles you are probably nicer to them, if you are missing like Halya only a few centimeters to be considered an Amazon then you will probably be just like Amazons to not arouse the suspicion to be only a Mid.

Haha I wondered if I had posted it before you went to bed or not. Glad you got to wake up to this at least!

Some people have figured who Rose Silva is when they DM'd me. It took a while though ?

Yeah I think with mids, the taller ones tend to be treated more like Amazons, so they'll side with them so they don't get treated as harshly. A smaller mid will often be lumped in with littles, so will tend to side with them because of the oppression they both face.

Chapter 71: Mummy's Little Girl

Charlie carried me into the house in one arm, and pulled our suitcase with the other. We had just got back from our honeymoon and it was late in the afternoon.

“Home! We’re finally home!” she exclaimed.

Closing the front door and walking over to the living room, she set me down on the sofa and then sat down next to me.

“Well that was a fun two weeks!” I said, hugging her tightly.

“Two weeks of rest, relaxation, and no fears of people trying to adopt you or people out to get us. Honestly I wish we could have stayed longer...”

“I know, and you could probably afford a villa over there, but all our friends are here.”

“Yeah. And your nursery!”

“I can’t believe it’s been two weeks of no babyspace.”

“Except those couple of instances where your bratty side came out...”

“Hey! You sorted those out! My backside hurt for hours afterwards!”

“Good! Mummy doesn’t like a bratty baby. She likes her good little girl.”

“Y... yes Mummy.” I started blushing.

“Now sweetie, like you said, it’s been two weeks since you were last in your baby headspace. How about we go get that cute little bum into a thick nappy and get you feeling all small.” Charlie turned on her Mummy voice.

“I always feel small around you.” I joked.

“I don’t mean physically, silly!”

“...Neither do I!”

Charlie grabbed me and sat me on her lap. She looked me dead in the eye then rained down kiss after kiss on my face, making sure no patch of skin went without one.

“No more big girl talk from you now, little missy. You’re my baby for a good day or two now, ya hear?”

“Yes Mummy!” I said excitedly, clapping my hands together.

Sitting up off the sofa, Charlie put me on her hip and carried me out of the living room.

Obviously she couldn’t be bothered unpacking either, so we walked right past our luggage that was left out in the hallway, and she carried me up the stairs and into my nursery.

“I missed dis.” I said, smiling.

“I missed my little girl!” she kissed my cheek and I blushed again, trying to cover my bright red cheeks with my hands.

“Well little baby... I’ve got a surprise!”

“Huh?”

“You’ll have to wait and see. First we need to get a nappy on that little butt of yours!”

Carrying me over to the changing table by the window, she lay me back and proceeded to take all my big girl clothes off, throwing them into the laundry basket in the corner of the nursery. When I was fully naked, she strapped my waist down so I couldn’t fall off and picked out the thickest crawler nappy I had ever seen! There was no way I’d be able to even stand in that thing!

“Time for your nappy sweetpea!” she said in her most Mummy-ish voice, popping a dodie into my mouth.

I wriggled a bit as she lifted my legs, sliding the extra thick padding underneath my bum and gently lifting me down onto it.

“Got to make sure we use lots of powder! I know you love how it smells!”

I giggled as she sprinkled a snowstorm of baby powder all over my nappy area; softly rubbing it in, making sure it covered everything.

Bringing the front of the nappy up, she pinned it down with one hand and brought up each side, taping it down until I was securely padded and ready for my baby time.

“There’s my little baby! There she is! My little cupcake! I could just eat you up!”

She booped my dummy and I giggled and kicked my feet as she sounded more and more like a Mummy.

“Now sweetheart, let’s get some clothes on you before you go play for a bit.”

I smiled from behind my dummy as she unstrapped me from the changing table and picked me up, carrying me over to the wardrobe.

“Now... here we go!” She said, pulling out a familiar dress I hadn’t seen in a long time!”

“Remember this baby? This is the dress you made all that time ago, the one Mal packed in your bag and I made you wear. I think it’ll look perfect on you!”

I buried my face into her chest as she picked out matching booties and mittens, along with some pink hairbows.

Sitting me down on the crib mattress, she quickly slipped the mittens and booties onto my hands and feet before pulling me forward and lifting my arms up.

“Arms up to the sky babygirl, let’s get this dress on you!”

I couldn’t believe how happy I was right now and how quickly I was slipping into my babyish headspace.

Pulling the dress down over my head, she slipped my arms through the sleeves and zipped me up before straightening the dress and looking at me fully.

“Perfect. One more thing... I’m thinking... pigtails? Do you agree?”

I nodded. “Uh huh!”

She quickly parted my hair and put it into two pigtails, putting matching bows on them.

“There. Perfect. My perfect little princess. Now, do you want to play with your toys for a bit here or downstairs with Mummy?”

“Wif Mummy!”

“Okay then babygirl, but tonight you’re sleeping in your crib, okay?”

“Awww!”

“No awws! I told you, you’re my babygirl for the next day or two. So that means you’ll be sleeping in your crib! You’ve had plenty of time with Mummy in bed the past two weeks. We got up to some very fun but very naughty stuff. Now it’s baby time. Which means crib time.”

I pouted. I agreed, and part of me really wanted to sleep in my crib again, but a part of me wanted to be as close as possible to Ch... Mummy.

Charlie grabbed Luna from my crib and handed her to me before carrying me back downstairs and into the living room.

Placing me into the playpen, she walked into the kitchen and left me to play with my toys.

All my favourite toys were upstairs, but I still had some building blocks down here that I could do something with, so I tipped the bucket over, causing them to go all over the floor of the playpen.

“Be careful babygirl, and don’t forget to clean up after yourself when you’re done playing...” Charlie said as she returned and handed me a baby bottle filled with juice.

“Yes Mummy!” I said as I went about building a house out of the bricks.

“I’ve just ordered takeaway food, after the flight home I do not want to cook tonight. So when that arrives I want to feed that to you. Then later tonight, do you want to try feeding again? You haven’t been breastfed since the wedding...”

My face went crimson, thinking back to coming out of my hypnotic trance whilst I was nursing from her.

“Y...Yes Mummy.” I said nervously, suckling at the baby bottle as Charlie turned the TV on and started to relax on the sofa.

I played with the toys in the playpen for a good thirty minutes or so before food arrived. I had finished my bottle, and Charlie had taken it as she took the food through to the kitchen to prepare.

Coming back into the living room, she placed a bowl of something that smelled familiar on the coffee table along with another bottle of juice. She went back out again and dragged in the highchair from the kitchen, placing it in front of her place on the sofa.

“Come on then babygirl. Let’s get you fed. Then you can snuggle with Mummy for the rest of the night before bedtime.”

Charlie walked over to the playpen and lifted me up, carrying me in her arms over to the sofa and putting me in the highchair before sitting down in front of me.

I kicked my feet happily and wriggled.

“Do I need to strap you in, or are you going to be a good girl?”

“I’m always a good girl!” I grinned from behind my dummy.

“Then be careful kicking those little leggies!”

“Ye....yes Mummy.”

I put my legs down... but kicked them very gently.

Charlie must have seen this because she gave me the look. So I got her back with my puppy dog eyes and she gave in.

“Now... bib!” She pulled out a bib from her back pocket and put it around my neck.

“Wha is dat?” I said, pointing to the bowl.

“I asked Eliana if she could deliver us some of their Bolognese seeing as I can’t be bothered cooking. She sounded so happy to hear from us, she rushed it over. So I hope you enjoy babygirl...”

Looking down at the bowl of mushy spaghetti, I couldn’t help but feel tiny and happy.

Charlie got a spoonful of the yummy mushed up food and directed it to my mouth. I happily opened up and enjoyed every mouthful of my favourite food.

“Good girl! Such a good little baby for Mummy!”

After she had fed me, and after she had eaten some of her own food, she cleaned my mouth up where she had (intentionally) missed with the spoon.

“There we go! Clean baby!” How about some snuggles before bedtime? Do you want to watch a movie or something?”

“Otay!”

She turned on the TV and found some cute family movie, moving the highchair out of the way as she picked me up and set me down on her chest once she had lay down.

Turning my head to the TV I couldn’t help but feel entranced by the sounds and the pictures.

“Livie? Olivia? Oh shit!”

I started slowly slipping away, my mind being locked away as the music soothed me.

“Gumdrop!” Charlie yelled.

I snapped out of it instantly, looking a bit out of it.

“Huh?”

Quickly changing the channel to something a bit more adult, she looked at me and examined my face.

“You still there Liv?”

“Yeah... what happened?”

“I didn’t know that movie had subliminal hypnosis embedded in it! I think we’ll avoid that channel from now on. Good job your safeword works!”

“Oh wow. So I went under again? For how long?”

“Only ten seconds or so, but I saw your face change, similar to how you looked at the wedding. I know she said you need about 10 minutes before the safeword works, but I thought I’d give it a try anyway. Thankfully it worked instantly!”

“Thanks for saving me I guess! Jeez, I can’t believe a movie like that would have that embedded in it!”

“I know right? Anyway, if you want to go back to big girl Liv after that, I understand...”

“No.”

“No?” she asked.

“No... Mummy.”

“Good girl. Okay then. If you’re sure. But I think we’ve had a busy day and my little princess needs to get some sleep. We can snuggle and do more tomorrow okay?”

“No!”

“No?” she asked again.

“No... Mummy!”

“Baby, I meant why no?”

“I wanna snuggle!”

“Let’s get you upstairs first, shall we?”

Holding me close to her chest, she got up from the sofa and turned the TV off completely. Turning the lights off as she left the living room, she walked up the stairs and back into my nursery.

“Buh Mama!”

“Oh sweetheart. It’s okay. Mummy isn’t going anywhere. I’ll lay with you in your crib until you fall asleep, okay?”

I sniffled a bit, feeling very emotional right now in my baby headspace, but I nodded and held on tight as she pulled the side of the crib down and climbed in.

It was funny because she could barely fit in here, it must not have been super comfortable for her, but she smiled at me as she laid me next to her.

Snuggling up next to her, I looked up to see her face as she looked down at me.

She unclasped her nursing bra and I didn’t need any encouragement before I latched on and started suckling. The warm milk flowed into my mouth and I felt so at peace with the world. The more I drank, the sleepier I got. I looked up at Charlie whilst nursing.

“Don’t worry babygirl, I took one of the pills. You’re just a tired little baby, so you nurse for a bit and get some sleep.”

I snuggled as close to Charlie as I could in the crib and everything just felt right. My baby side and my adult side no longer felt at war with each other, they were both part of me and I accepted that.

Charlie pulled me away from her breast and popped my dummy back in. I nuzzled closely and rest my head on her arm.

“My precious little angel. You make me the happiest wife and mummy in the world. I couldn’t dream of a world without you in it. Tomorrow we’ll wake up and do lots of fun things together. And the day after. And the day after that. We’ll have our entire lives to be together and love each other. And I couldn’t think of a better fate.”

“Me neither Mummy.” I lisped from behind my dodie.

“Olivia, you are the light of my life. And I will love you from now until the end of time. You are my angel, my princess, my babygirl, my wife, my girl... my soulmate. I love you.”

I blushed and nuzzled close to her. My eyes felt heavy and I struggled to keep them open.

As sleep overcame me and my eyes slowly closed, I took one last look at Charlie and smiled.

“I love you too.”

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoyed the last chapter! (Epilogue tomorrow, so not reeeeally last!) Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, my Patreon is up and running now, with the 4 early access chapters available of Witch in Training (Links below to both). It also gives access to my Discord server! New chapters of Witch in Training on Wednesdays/Sundays for both forum and Patreon. And a big thank you to all my patrons for their support ❤️

As only the epilogue remains, this is kinda the last chapter of Little in Love!????️‍??

I hope everyone has enjoyed the journey and the ending! I'll talk more about my choices and direction and everything tomorrow, after the epilogue. But I'm just thankful that people loved my story so much! And I hope you all continue to enjoy my future stories! Seriously, it means a lot that so many of you have enjoyed this and connected with my characters. And I know some of you wished for a darker ending, but that was my goal from the very start - to write a Diaper Dimension story with a happy ending. Not one that was bittersweet like some others, a proper happy ending. Like romance movie kind of happy ending. And I feel like I achieved that, and I hope people enjoyed it. There are too many darker stories on this forum and especially set in this universe, so I wanted this to be different after getting so much anxiety reading other people's DD stories.

But anyway, yes, still one more chapter to go technically, so don't miss the epilogue tomorrow!

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Nice relaxed chapter.

Of course, the safeword had to be used again, otherwise it would be boring that it exists.

I am curious about the epilogue tomorrow and what this brings everything.

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Charlie pulled me away from her breast and popped my dummy back in. I nuzzled closely and rest my head on her arm.

“My precious little angel. You make me the happiest wife and mummy in the world. I couldn’t dream of a world without you in it. Tomorrow we’ll wake up and do lots of fun things together. And the day after. And the day after that. We’ll have our entire lives to be together and love each other. And I couldn’t think of a better fate.”

“Me neither Mummy.” I lisped from behind my dodie.

“Olivia, you are the light of my life. And I will love you from now until the end of time. You are my angel, my princess, my babygirl, my wife, my girl... my soulmate. I love you.”

I blushed and nuzzled close to her. My eyes felt heavy and I struggled to keep them open.

As sleep overcame me and my eyes slowly closed, I took one last look at Charlie and smiled.

“I love you too.”

giphy.gif

*emotional lesbian noises*

I am so happy for these two! and I'm glad to see them starting there new life together

Going to be honest I almost bailed at the kindapping arc but at least they got threw it....

This is kinda making me want to continue my "Camp Saphonis" storyline ??

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Nice relaxed chapter.

Of course, the safeword had to be used again, otherwise it would be boring that it exists.

I am curious about the epilogue tomorrow and what this brings everything.

The epilogue isn't very long, it just kinda hints towards the future. But I hope people enjoy it still!

49 minutes ago, Emily Ruby Rose said:

Awww I'm crying again. They can finally be perfectly happy together forever now ??❤️?❤️

Aww I'm glad you enjoyed it! ?

31 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

?

Haha it took a LOT of hints... and people still aren't completely there....

26 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

giphy.gif

*emotional lesbian noises*

I am so happy for these two! and I'm glad to see them starting there new life together

Going to be honest I almost bailed at the kindapping arc but at least they got threw it....

This is kinda making me want to continue my "Camp Saphonis" storyline ??

Awww I'm so glad you stuck with it! It was so hard when it got to that point to tell people to stick with it despite the anxiety, because no matter what I said, it would give it away that she'd be okay, ruining the tension and the seriousness of what was happening. Even if I just said stick with it, that implies it gets better.

I know I wrote some chapters that would cause some anxiety, but I didn't want an ending that would leave people feeling anxious. I didn't want any character fully regressed (except for Stephen, who still can be fixed thanks to Eve). I didn't want anyone to lose their mind completely or anything. I wanted a proper happy ending where everything works out for all the main characters, including their allies.

There are too many dark stories on here, most of them being Diaper Dimension stories. Now I understand that it's a universe that is designed to be cruel, but I wanted to create a country within it that would allow for a happy ending for once. A story where not only does the main character end up in nappies... but they end up in them by choice, that they enjoy being babied. But make it realistic within that universe, not have it all be easy.

....and then the hopeless romantic lesbian in me was like "MAKE IT SUPER GAY AND CUTE AND ROMANTIC!"

• Like 4
45 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

....and then the hopeless romantic lesbian in me was like "MAKE IT SUPER GAY AND CUTE AND ROMANTIC!"

I think you pulled that off well. There has to be some suspense in a story, which you did do really well. You're end goal was also done quite well.

Epilogue: Happy Ever After?

“So what did you want to talk to us about?” I asked.

It had been a week since we got back, and Chris from LIBRA had gotten in touch with us, telling us he wanted to discuss something.

So here we were, in our living room, with Chris sat across from us.

“As you know, we’ve had an interest in you from the start Olivia. We gave you the apartment, we watched out for your little operation as soon as you started in your store, we assisted with getting you back after all that happened last year. And then everything with the wedding...”

“Yeah, I get your point. But I don’t owe you anything. You may have helped us, but we didn’t agree to anything, so just say what shady thing you’re going to ask and get going.”

“Olivia, you have misunderstood why I have aided and assisted you throughout the years, albeit from the shadows.”

“Stop beating around the bush and tell me what you came here to say.”

Charlie sat next to me, nodding along and reinforcing our position.

“At first we were looking for people to join our ranks. And you seemed like the ideal candidate. We were going to see how you handled yourself for a while, and then bring you into the fold. But then you started getting assistance from other Amazon allies, which we were strongly against. So whilst we helped you still, we weren’t ready for you to join us.”

“Go on...”

“As you worked together, side by side with Amazons, it... well it changed our organisation. We grew, our mission changed. We had wanted equality for littles no matter the cost. We had no sympathy for Amazons and we didn’t care how hurt they were. We originally developed the tech to hypnotise Amazons as a weapon. But seeing you work so closely and develop bonds with them, it caused us to reach out and befriend Claire. And then we started bringing in more Amazons. Now we’re a force to be reckoned with, all thanks to you. We’ve even got plans for the tech we developed for use in a much more humane way.”

“I’m glad to hear that... but I’m still confused...”

“We decided to bring you in, but then you met Charlotte.”

“Huh?” I was even more confused now.

“An Amazon and a little dating? It was unheard of! And we figured we were better off staying in the shadows and helping from there, letting your relationship blossom. After everything with Madison, and Charlie’s book... we were surprised to see the backlash against the government and the sudden rise of support for little equality.”

“Well thanks, I guess.”

“Now that you’re married and have set a precedent, and you’ve changed the country just with your love for each other... we were hoping to use that popularity...”

“Here we go...”

“We don’t know how to run a government. We don’t know how to run an election. We have a plan for this country however, and at the centre of it... is you.”

“Me? What can I do? I’m a silly little seamstress who likes to pretend to be a baby!”

“You and Charlie started something. And by allying up with one of the left leaning parties, we were hoping to have you run as a member of parliament in the next election as one of their candidates.”

“Me? Running for government? I don’t know the first thing about being a politician!”

“You’ve got a while to think about it. But I think between you, Charlie, LIBRA and our allied party, we could change this country for the betterment of littles. So think about it. Take as long as you need. Then get back to me with your answer.”

Chris got up and Charlie followed him to the front door, letting him out. Chris handed her a note that said ‘For Olivia’.

Returning to the living room, Charlie handed me the note and sat down next to me, pulling me in for a hug.

“You okay baby? That was a pretty big ask from him. What are you thinking?”

“Running for MP? I... I don’t know. I mean people do know who I am thanks to our relationship. And they mostly seem on our side. Maybe having me as a face of not only LIBRA but also the allied party... maybe that would be enough to sway voters. Think of all the littles we could help if we got in power and enacted some actual changes! We could help so much more than what we accomplished using the shop!”

“It would put you on a lot of people’s radars though sweetie. If you decide to do this, you have my full support... but we better be careful.”

“Yeah... he said no rush. And the elections aren’t for a long time yet.”

“Why don’t you open that note and see what it says?”

I lifted up the note, breaking the seal on it and opening it up. I read it aloud.

‘To Liv,

If you are going to be the face of LIBRA, if you are going to be the one to lead us into a better future, I want to be completely honest with you. The tech we developed was created with only one thing in mind, hatred for Amazons. You changed that for us and we thought best as to how we could use it effectively to help everyone. And we would like you and your team to weigh in with your opinions.

The key question is... What if we could disable the maternal/paternal instinct built into every Amazon?

I hope to hear from you soon,

Chris.’

“Oh wow. That... that would be a game changer. That... but then you have to think of the ethics behind mass hypnosis. But then you need to take into account the fact us Amazons have been doing that to littles for decades... if you could though...” Charlie got into one of her long thought processes, one that she would be stuck in for a while.

So I kissed her.

“Wha? Sorry! I kinda went off on one then, didn’t I?”

“Look, that’s the future. I don’t know if I’ll take up his offer or not. His plan for the hypnosis tech is a complicated one that we can worry about another day. For now, I just want to kiss my girlfriend and take her on a nice date out to the restaurant.”

“That should be my line little missy!”

“Then say it and let’s go.” I smirked.

“You be careful, otherwise I’ll take you in one of your baby outfits!”

“Stop teasing me Mummy!” I stuck my tongue out.

“Dinner will have to wait. Bedroom. Now.”

Charlie walked out of the living room and went upstairs.

I had no idea what she had in mind for us, especially as we didn’t have long before our dinner reservation.

It could be a spanking.

It could be some baby time.

It could be something a bit... naughtier.

But knowing that no matter what, I’d enjoy it, I skipped upstairs to find out.

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoyed the story! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, my Patreon is up and running now, with the 4 early access chapters available of Witch in Training (Links below to both). It also gives access to my Discord server! New chapters of Witch in Training on Wednesdays/Sundays for both forum and Patreon. And a big thank you to all my patrons for their support ❤️

And that's it. Little in Love is complete. I really do hope everyone enjoyed it, it's a little sad to see it end. I promise this won't be the last you see of Olivia and Charlotte, they are two characters that are too important to me to give up on. There will be a Little in Love 2 too, after I've tried my hand at a few more stories. Once I've built up a bit of a backlog of my third story, I'll start posting it here and on my Patreon, just like I did with Witch in Training.

I know a lot of you wanted a darker ending for poor Liv. And I found it difficult to read some comments because I was trying to go with a lighter story within the Diaper Dimension, but a bunch of you wanted nasty things for poor Liv and I started to feel bad for the character!

I wanted this lighter story because so many of the stories set in that (and even ones not set there but still on this forum) are so damn dark. I wanted not only a happy ending, but a happy relationship, a love story, that allowed the main character to learn to love their baby side.

But hey, if you wanted a darker story, you've got so many fantastic stories on this forum to read, I wanted to do something for those who may not usually enjoy DD stories, or may feel too anxious (I know a LOT of DD stories make me feel anxious, and that was the motivation that pushed me to write Little in Love).

I know I left a few things unanswered. Charlie's friend, Liv's friend who designed the nanites, what Liv will say to Chris, what happens to Madison, etc. But like I said, I'm planning LiL2 as my sixth story, and I've got the next 3 stories planned already with some ideas I'm really excited to write for you all. Hopefully you won't have to wait too long!

Anyway, seriously, thank you for reading and enjoying my story, I really appreciate it. ❤️

• Like 16
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 2

The thing I'm most happy about is how you kept with it. Each chapter better then the last. And most of all how you didn't stop until you finished and not let it end in space like others do. You answered our posts and commented on them. Thank you for sharing this story and not abandoning it like the others. :-)

• Like 1

Bravo, You have delivered a manuscript that has kept us all engaged and wanting more at the end of every chapter, it is a masterpiece that explored many areas and introduced a number of complex characters and side plots.

I’m not so sure about the dark side. While I would have liked to see the story expanded on the occasions where Liv was taken by different Amazons and for her to have experienced a period of enforced babyhood before being rescued by her friends or making an escape, as she did from the very first Amazon who had taken her and put her in a toddler harness at the store, I would not have wanted her to be turned into a permanent infant with her adult cognition wiped for good.

It would have been interesting for her to have experienced a range of different Amazon parents, parenting styles and baby care from rich to poor, cloth and disposable diapers, travel to other cities and countries, being stuck in a place where English was not the first language and being unpotty trained and ending up in full time diapers as she knew the outcome of failure but could not work out why she could not keep her training pants clean and dry.

In the end the story would have still had the same happy ever after conclusion with Charlotte. It would have just explored a number of different temporary Parents, parenting styles and environmental scenarios along the way. 

Your writing style is excellent, would you consider doing an ‘alt’ version where the opportunities above are expanded or with permission allow another author to expand those opportunities ensuring that the ending is not compromised?

• Like 1