LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

3 minutes ago, BobbyDrago said:

you know she wont or she will give us a like goal that we will only meet close to the post time anyway its how evil authors work!

I know, but this is just getting so incredibly exciting.

Anything could happen.

Linda could still recognize Liv in the reception area and try to stop Madison.

Lind could realize what just happened through Tommy's remark and try to save Liv.

Liv is just saved

Liv is not saved at all and the next time we get the perspective of Liv could have been 2 years ago when Eva was trying to get Liv back.

ANYTHING is possible and this is so incredibly stressful that my whole body is tingling.

I need more. 

• Like 2

Honestly I think if I were in Liv's postion this is probably where I would give up but also feel weirdly at peace? Like my fight is over. I fought as long as  and hard as I could keeping myself up until they basically had to kill me... I think I would turn to Madison and say something to the effect of. "I feel sorry for you in away, being so broken you need to torture other's and keep them trapped between life and death to ease what ever it is in you that is torturing itself. Or that you think making other's smaller or lesser brings you joy or peace." And then go in singing my own requiem.

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, Emily Ruby Rose said:

i need more i need to know what happens it kills me but i love it so much.

Two chapters tomorrow! ? Sorry you've gotta wait!

25 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Oh fuck oh fuck.... This it... Even with Eve's help it could be years if ever for Liv to come back from this fully... I was almost hopping the theory about Tommy's sister being the Judge would be correct.

If Madison took it far enough, there's no coming back for Liv. Some things may take years to fix. But Eve managed to bring Zoey back in about 3 months, and she was regressed.

And do you mean Hayley's sister? Tommy and Judge Linda used to be together.

19 minutes ago, BobbyDrago said:

Wait wait isnt linda part of the team that Olivia headed?

(Edit: Also ???????? Poor liv im so sad now. )

Linda is the friend of Charlie's, the one who is working with them to find Liv ?

17 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Well Tommy is ok, but Liv isn't. 

Linda is right there too. Maybe she will see Liv and call in everyone for a rescue. I still think Liv won't get out unscathed.

?

16 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

So close and yet so far.

Of course, Linda would not pay attention to the fact that Liv is in this room.

How high would be the probability for that?

And now the doctor's appointment is advanced.

I am so curious what will happen.

I can't wait until tomorrow PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE save us now.

Linda was too excited and focused on being reunited with Tommy.

I'm sorry, but I'm already posting two chapters tomorrow, I don't think any amount of likes could get me to post another tonight ?

14 minutes ago, BobbyDrago said:

you know she wont or she will give us a like goal that we will only meet close to the post time anyway its how evil authors work!

Awww I'm not evil! But yes, even if I did make a goal, there's no way it'd be reached tonight. I still have to edit both chapters too.

7 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I know, but this is just getting so incredibly exciting.

Anything could happen.

Linda could still recognize Liv in the reception area and try to stop Madison.

Lind could realize what just happened through Tommy's remark and try to save Liv.

Liv is just saved

Liv is not saved at all and the next time we get the perspective of Liv could have been 2 years ago when Eva was trying to get Liv back.

ANYTHING is possible and this is so incredibly stressful that my whole body is tingling.

I need more. 

???

7 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Honestly I think if I were in Liv's postion this is probably where I would give up but also feel weirdly at peace? Like my fight is over. I fought as long as  and hard as I could keeping myself up until they basically had to kill me... I think I would turn to Madison and say something to the effect of. "I feel sorry for you in away, being so broken you need to torture other's and keep them trapped between life and death to ease what ever it is in you that is torturing itself. Or that you think making other's smaller or lesser brings you joy or peace." And then go in singing my own requiem.

Same honestly.

4 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

?

*Screams at monitor*

Damn smiley

*runs casually through his hair and leaves, whispering in the meantime*

God how I hate this smiley, let's see how everything will be tomorrow, actually I love it when my body tingles like this but *insert a bunch of adult swear words here*.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Thats kinda scary 

4 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

*Screams at monitor*

Damn smiley

*runs casually through his hair and leaves, whispering in the meantime*

God how I hate this smiley, let's see how everything will be tomorrow, actually I love it when my body tingles like this but *insert a bunch of adult swear words here*.

....?

4 minutes ago, BobbyDrago said:

Thats kinda scary 

It is, but she's made it to that age without being adopted or any major incidents that have caused her to regress or anything. It's rare for littles. It's scary, but I'd feel the same.

Also thank you to everyone for the amount of views and replies to my story. I just saw that it was marked as hot, and it put a huge smile on my face. I really wasn't expecting it with my very first story. I'm really glad people are enjoying it and connecting with my characters. It really does mean a lot to me. ???️‍???

22 minutes ago, BobbyDrago said:

Thats kinda scary 

TBH I've kinda gotten to this point IRL at only 26. Like I'm not actively seeking death out and the dying scares the fuck out of me, as does the idea of nonexistence and eternity but.... If I were staring it down I think I would just be like "Oh so this is how it happens.... It's over..... I can finally rest...." Honestly I just hope Death is like in the one Sandman or Discworld and that'll I get some reassurance in the end.... ??‍♀️Either way I am most likely beyond harm as I either simply cease to be or move on to whatever is next....

5 hours ago, HyperShark said:

Can't wait to see what happens next!

It does make me wonder how many times Littles have gotten their own back against Amazons by spiking things. 

Who knows? No one expects a Little to be capable of outsmarting an Amazon like that. It could happen all the time and no one would be any wiser.

Liv works for a group that tries to rescue Littles so I can imagine her having some experience with maneuvers like this one.

Edited by TerranV

Glad she had an awesome prank! Sucks about Madison but maybe Tommy can talk to his new Mommy or closing that deal was a bad thing. I do admit I am curious as to what modifications are at least planned! Looking forward to the next chapter!

Okay, I'm going to make my bet now before the chapter comes out:

I say that Madison and Liv come to the doctor and the physical modifications are done.

So they go in for surgery and here's what happens:

• Her teeth are removed,
  • her speech is massively restricted to mama, baba, diaper and teddy at most,
  • her walking is restricted to crawling
  • her motor skills with her hands are also restricted to the level of a one year old.

But before the hypnosis part comes to turn her brain into mush, she can be saved.

At first, everyone thinks they're too late, but Liv somehow manages to make herself heard.

Since the interventions are very massive, Eva can at first only partially restore her speech but more to the level of a 6-8 year old child.

Accordingly, Charlie is forced to adopt Liv.

I am really curious how good or how bad is hit.  

• Like 1

That was the hardest chapter to read. Linda is so close but may not know what Liv looks like. If she hears Tommy mention Liv or Olivia or gppens to hear Madison's name mentioned there is a chance she will get saved at the daycare.

I legit had to pause reading and take a break in that chapter.

13 hours ago, HyperShark said:

Can't wait to see what happens next!

It does make me wonder how many times Littles have gotten their own back against Amazons by spiking things. 

There must be a number of them, but I guess most won't because they'd be scared of the consequences.

11 hours ago, TerranV said:

Who knows? No one expects a Little to be capable of outsmarting an Amazon like that. It could happen all the time and no one would be any wiser.

Liv works for a group that tries to rescue Littles so I can imagine her having some experience with maneuvers like this one.

?

6 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Glad she had an awesome prank! Sucks about Madison but maybe Tommy can talk to his new Mommy or closing that deal was a bad thing. I do admit I am curious as to what modifications are at least planned! Looking forward to the next chapter!

Thanks for the comment! I hope you enjoy the next one!

5 hours ago, kerry said:

I'm wondering whether Linda will hear about Liv from Tommy and put things together...

Thanks for the comment ?

3 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Okay, I'm going to make my bet now before the chapter comes out:

I say that Madison and Liv come to the doctor and the physical modifications are done.

So they go in for surgery and here's what happens:

• Her teeth are removed,
  • her speech is massively restricted to mama, baba, diaper and teddy at most,
  • her walking is restricted to crawling
  • her motor skills with her hands are also restricted to the level of a one year old.

But before the hypnosis part comes to turn her brain into mush, she can be saved.

At first, everyone thinks they're too late, but Liv somehow manages to make herself heard.

Since the interventions are very massive, Eva can at first only partially restore her speech but more to the level of a 6-8 year old child.

Accordingly, Charlie is forced to adopt Liv.

I am really curious how good or how bad is hit.  

We'll see how accurate you are later! ? I'm actually looking forward to later chapters where I can talk more openly about a bunch of things without spoiling anything. It's so difficult to not say anything at all in case it spoils some of the things I've set up. Because trust me, I've got EVERYTHING planned out. Like plans within plans. I've got a huge spreadsheet with it all colour coded and planned out and everything. Nothing is without reason (Most of the time anyway. I do occasionally just put little stuff in because it's fun ?)

....also ? ...just because.

2 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

That was the hardest chapter to read. Linda is so close but may not know what Liv looks like. If she hears Tommy mention Liv or Olivia or gppens to hear Madison's name mentioned there is a chance she will get saved at the daycare.

I legit had to pause reading and take a break in that chapter.

Yeah, Linda could have probably recognised Liv if she wasn't so focused on Tommy! But maybe he'll say something to her? ?

If this is bad, don't feel bad if you need to take a break in the middle of the next one or whatever.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

We'll see how accurate you are later! ? I'm actually looking forward to later chapters where I can talk more openly about a bunch of things without spoiling anything. It's so difficult to not say anything at all in case it spoils some of the things I've set up. Because trust me, I've got EVERYTHING planned out. Like plans within plans. I've got a huge spreadsheet with it all colour coded and planned out and everything. Nothing is without reason (Most of the time anyway. I do occasionally just put little stuff in because it's fun ?)

....also ? ...just because.

With all that text you just wrote, I'm afraid I'm closer to the truth than I'd like to be. I am really looking forward to the new chapter.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Moon3ye said:

With all that text you just wrote, I'm afraid I'm closer to the truth than I'd like to be. I am really looking forward to the new chapter.

You'll just have to wait and see ??

I just finished editing both of them, I'll post them later today. Not sure if I'll do them back to back or wait an hour between them or something, but I'll post both tonight at least.

Now to get started editing my other story so it's ready to post on Thursday! Then I've gotta review my tiers and finish setting up my patreon and everything so it's all ready! ?

Chapter 46: Changes

As I was strapped into the car seat, Madison noticed my lifeless expression.

“Don’t worry baby, you’ll be much happier after your operation. Just a few nanites injected in, and then you’ll sleep for a while. Then when you wake up you’ll be a new you! I’ll tell you about all the changes I’ve got planned for you when we get to the Doctor’s!”

I wanted to cry.

I wanted to run.

I wanted to scream.

But I just sat there, lifeless and unable to do anything but breathe and blink, as Madison got into the car and drove off, away from the daycare.

It was about mid afternoon. I hadn’t been at daycare that long, due to Madison finishing work early and being able to get an early appointment. The sun was setting; the dark autumn’s nights becoming more and more obvious.

I sat there, in the car seat, watching lamp post after lamp post pass us by. I was going to count them to try and distract myself, but I felt like nothing could distract me now. Not even thinking about Charlie.

‘Oh Charlie. Why did we do this? Why did we have to fall in love? Why did I have to be impatient and want to go out with you more? Why did I have to have this little side of mine? I guess I’m paying for that now, I’ll be little all the time now, whether I like it or not. Not like I’ll be able to enjoy it, I won’t be me anymore, I’ll be a mindless little toe-sucker who can’t feed herself or use a toilet.’

I twiddled my fingers, digging my nails into my flesh to try and feel something other than guilt and dread.

‘Ugh. I’m going to be ‘Baby Daisy’. Which is the worst name she could have picked for me. I love Olivia, it’s special to me. Why couldn’t she have at least kept my name?’

I looked out of the window and saw we had entered a part of town that I had never been to before. It was a lot more upper class than the usual places I go, but it wasn’t like the upper class suburbs where Catherine lived. This is the inner city, so she must have gotten a good Doctor. Or a really shady one.

‘Charlie... I miss you. I will always miss you, even if she wipes my mind. I just hope you manage to move on and find someone as awesome as me. Well... nearly as awesome. Ha. Gallows humour I guess. Ugh. I love you Charlie. I’ve never loved anyone more than I love you. Maybe she’ll be able to find me once I’ve been regressed and maybe she’ll adopt me? She’s a good Mummy, so I’m sure she’d treat me well if I was regressed completely. Or would she be too weirded out that her girlfriend was basically gone, and the shell of her was in her arms, pooping herself and giggling? I mean sure, that’s what I’ve been doing lately with her, but next time... it won’t be me.’

A tear rolled down my face as the car pulled up inside a car park.

Getting out of the car, Madison opened the back door and unclipped me from the car seat.

‘I could fight and struggle... I could run and escape... but I’m in the city now. There are more Amazons here than I’m used to. There’s no way I’ll be able to outrun her or get help or anything. Face it Liv... your time is up. It’s been a good run whilst it lasted.’

“Oh don’t be such a pouty pants! Ah, doesn’t matter anyway, you’ll be a poopy pants in no time!” Madison laughed to herself.

She picked me up out of the seat and put me on her hip, closing and locking the car and turning to face the Doctor’s clinic.

I read the sign above the door. ‘Dr Walker. For all your little’s needs!’ it read.

‘Ugh. Honestly at this point... should I just escape and run into traffic?’

Dark thoughts that hadn’t surfaced in over a decade started rising up to the surface.

‘Yeah. I could do that. It’s basically the same ending for me. And that way she doesn’t get the satisfaction of humiliating me and treating me like a baby.’

Before I could formulate a plan, she clipped something on me.

“There. I know you’re probably thinking of running off and escaping, so forget about that. No getting away from me now babygirl!”

I looked down to see she had put a harness on me.

‘Well there goes that plan. Fuck my life.’

We walked away from the car, through the front door, and we were met by a cheery face at the reception desk.

“Well hello there little one! Aren’t you a cutie! Is your Mummy going to get some work done on you today?” the receptionist asked, looking directly at me.

Normally that kind of baby talk would make me blush, but whilst the inflection was nice, the words were horrifying.

“This is Daisy Phillips. I’m Madison, her mother. We’re here to see Doctor Walker about getting her modified.”

The receptionist typed something on her computer, before looking back and smiling again.

“Welcome Miss Phillips. Ah, I see you’re here for the discreet service. It’s a pleasure to have you with us today. Your appointment is in 10 minutes, if you’d just like to take a seat at the bottom of the hallway, in the waiting room, the Doctor will call you in. Oh and here is a form, please confirm which modifications you want to have done on your little one before you hand it to the nurse.”

“Thank you.” Madison replied, taking the clipboard and walking down the long corridor with me in her arms.

The corridor seemed to go on forever, and the further I got, the more I noticed the photographs in the frames on the walls. They were all of regressed, happy littles in different poses and situations. All of them mindless, you could see no sign of life behind their eyes.

‘This is going to be me. Well aren’t they just wonderful, reminding me of that just before I go under.’

We finally got to the waiting room, and it was completely empty, so Madison found a seat in the middle of the room and sat down. She placed me on the seat next to her, tightening the grip she had on the reins so that I couldn’t run away, before picking up the pen and filling in the form.

Now I knew for a fact she could have put me on the floor to go play with the toys in the corner, or just put me on the floor to have me out of the way, but she wanted me next to her. She wanted me to read the forms to see just what the options where and why I was so lucky she hadn’t picked some of the more barbaric ones. I’m not sure if it was an act of mercy or an act of humiliation or torture, but no matter what, it was working.

I looked at some of form she had already filled out.

--------------------------------------

Patient Name: Daisy Phillips

Bio Age: Late 20’s

Target Mental Age: 0-1

Target Physical Age: No changes

Mother/Father: Madison Phillips

Father/Mother:  -

Hair colour: Ash blonde

Targeted Hair colour (If Applicable): Brown

Eye colour: Blue

Targeted Eye Colour (If Applicable): No changes

---------------------------

‘Shit. She wants to change my hair colour and everything.’

I looked down at the list of modifications she was circling, the things that I would have done to me, and I began to cry.

---------------------------

MODIFICATIONS (Circle your choices, Do not leave anything blank. If nothing is changing, leave a circle in the correct category anyway. Dr Walker will discuss each option with you to answer any questions you may have or discuss any specific requests?

Mental Regression:

O - Level 0 (Infant)

X - Level 1 (Baby)

X - Level 2 (Toddler)

X - Level 3 (No Change)

Potty Training:

O - Level 0 (No Control)

X - Level 1 (Urinary Incontinence only)

X - Level 2 (Small Accidents – Recommended for Pull-ups users)

X - Level 3 (No change)

Teeth Removal

O - Yes

X- No

Mobility:

X - Level 0 (No use of Legs OR Arms)

X - Level 1 (No use of Legs only)

O - Level 2 (Crawling)

X - Level 3 (No Change)

Weight Gain/Loss (Discuss desired weight with Nurse if chosen)

X - Yes

O- No

Breasts:

O - Breast Removal

X - Breast Augmentation (Discuss size with Nurse if chosen)

X - Neither

Genitals:

X - Genitals Option 1 (Penis)

O - Genitals Option 2 (Vagina)

X - Genitals Option 3 (Doll)

Body Type:

X - Male

O - Female

Breeding Options:

O - Able to breed

X - Unable to breed

Hair Removal:

X - Head Hair removal

O - Body & Face Hair Removal

O - Genital Hair Removal

X - No Hair Removal

Sexuality:

X - Interest in Men

X - Interest in Women

O - Interest in Both

X - Interest in Neither

Sexual Arousal Levels

O - High

X - Normal

X - Low

X - None

10 - Neediness (Please rate on a scale of 1-10. 10 - extremely needy, 1 - independent)

------------------

As I cried, reading through each option and the choices she made for me, Madison shoved my dummy into my mouth. Sure, the oral fixation meant it felt good to suck on it, but seeing that she wanted to change integral parts about me, like my sexuality, just made me want to cry more.

“Miss Phillips? Would you like to come through please?”

Madison picked me up in one arm and held the clipboard in the other as she followed the nurse who had called her over into a nearby room.

Upon entering, it looked just like a regular paediatrician’s office. A jar of lollipops were on the side, colour cartoon characters dotted the walls, and there was a colourful patterned chair in the middle, which was the perfect size for a little.

“Hi Miss Phillips, I’m Doctor Walker. It’s nice to meet you. I understand we’ll be making some changes to little... Daisy here, correct?”

“That’s right Doc. I just adopted her and she’s a bit older than I had planned her to be.”

“Let me have a look at the options you’ve picked... yeah... all pretty standard. Planning on breeding her? I mean I don’t blame you, she’s adorable. You’d make a pretty penny selling her offspring.”

The nurse was off in the corner, preparing stuff for the Doctor, whilst I was trying to block out this discussion.

‘I swear... if somehow I miraculously get out of this... I’m going to fucking destroy this place, with everyone in it. It’s... barbaric.’

“So it’s a relatively simple procedure. We inject her with the nanites, and they should start working straight away. Some of the changes we’ll see in about 10 minutes, whereas some of the more serious changes could take overnight. Usually any additions and all that, but reductions and mental changes should happen straight away. So we inject her, observe her for 20 minutes, and then you’re free to take her home. If anything doesn’t change overnight, call us and we’ll have a look tomorrow.”

“Thanks Doc. Where do you want Daisy?”

“Just on the chair will do. Use the straps attached to it, the nanite injection can be a bit painful, and we don’t want her struggling or moving during it.”

I wanted to fight.

I wanted to scream.

I wanted to die.

But my lifeless body was put into the chair in the middle of the room, my dangling arms and legs strapped into the restraints, my head strapped back. Madison finished it off by strapping the waist restraint around my tummy.

“Right, little Daisy, I’ve programmed the options your Mummy gave you. Now be a good girl and hold still.  This is going to hurt. But then you’ll fall asleep as the nanites take over, and you’ll be a whole new you when you wake up! Isn’t that exciting?”

Tears rolled down my face as I was powerless to stop this man from destroying everything that made me... me.

He lifted up the large needle in front of his face, and then looked down at me.

“Good girl. Now start counting down from 10..."

’10...’

‘9...’

He injected me in the leg, and it hurt like a motherfucker as I clenched my fists.

‘8...’

‘7...’

“She should doze off in a few seconds. Then we’ll see the nanites work their magic."

‘6...’

‘5...’

‘4...’

“And you’ll have a brand new babbling baby girl! Congratulations Miss Phillips!”

‘3...’

‘2...’

‘1...’

==========================================================

Next chapter in about an hour or so...

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 9

I just want to puke. It's all so disgusting. She wants to turn her into a brainless baby but use her to breed, it's all so disgusting.

now wait another hour. Well then I'm curious.

I had at least expected that it would leave her the mind but otherwise make her completely helpless that she is virtually trapped in her own body to torture her further.

Chapter 47: Huh?

‘0...’

'Wait... shouldn’t I be asleep by now? Shouldn’t... something be happening?’

“Umm... Doc? Why is she still awake?” Madison asked.

“I... she... she should be asleep by now. The nanites are in her system.”

He turned his chair around to check the computer.

“There, I can see them in her system. They aren’t faulty or anything. They should be putting her to sleep and making changes...”

I nudged my head over to the side, looking at the screen. I could see a top down X-ray view of me. All of it was red.

“See, Miss Phillips? All the red on the screen indicates where the nanites are. There are millions of them in her system right now, from her head to her toes. That’s why her whole body shows up as red. They should be working...”

That’s when I saw little gaps appear between in the red. A bit in my head, a bit in my chest, even bits in my legs and arms.

“Umm... well that’s never happened before...”

More and more of the red disappeared, until large patches of blank space merged.

In about 20 seconds all the nanites had disappeared from the computer screen.

“Maybe it was a faulty batch. I do apologise Miss Phillips. I’ll inject her again with another batch. Don’t worry, this one will be free of charge.”

“It better be! I’m not paying for faulty nanites!”

The Doctor was panicking at this point. He quickly instructed the nurse to prepare another syringe, sending the programmed options to them, before wiping down my arm this time.

“This is going to hurt more than last time, but the arm is usually more efficient than the leg for some reason. Be a good girl Daisy...”

He shoved the needle into my arm and I experienced pain I had never experienced before. I cried out, screaming.

“MOTHER FUCKER!”

Madison quickly shoved an inflatable dummy into my mouth, turning it on, silencing my crying (and swearing).

“Good job you’re regressing her! She’s quite the potty mouth isn’t she?” said the Doc.

“She’s terrible, you should have heard some of the other things she’s called me.”

“I can assume. But don’t worry, she’ll be under in 10 seconds... hopefully...”

10 seconds passed...

...and again, nothing happened.

“What the fuck Doc? What am I paying for? I heard you were the best Doctor for this crap?”

“I am Miss, I’m sorry, I don’t understand. She’s had two doses of nanites. And look!”

He pointed to the screen, the latest blotches of red started disappearing slowly, as if being sniped. Something about it gave me great pleasure to see, just watching each section of nanites fail.

“Let... Let me just do a full body scan.”

Dr Walker grabbed a device and pivoted it around so it was directly above me.

“Now hold still...”

A beam of light moved up and down me, scanning every inch of my body.

A projection of the scan lit up the room as it appeared on the wall behind the Doctor.

“Hmm... looks normal... let me just check...”

He pressed a button on his computer, and suddenly the full body scan of me lit up in green.

“What the fuck?” the Doctor exclaimed.

“Why is it green?” Madison asked.

“Daisy... Daisy already has a system of nanites in her. Did you know anything about this?”

“No! I would have said if I knew! What does this mean though? Who did it?”

“Has she been adopted before at all?”

“No, I’m pretty sure she’s never been adopted.”

“Then someone has done something to her at some point, and now she has her own system of nanites swarming around her body. Whenever any of our nanites tries to do anything to her, they attack it. Very much like normal antibodies. They are protecting her...”

“But how did they get in her?”

“I... I don’t know. I can do a scan, maybe try to hack into them. But I can’t promise anything.”

“Just try. I’m getting impatient.”

The Doc turned back to his computer, desperately typing, trying to gain access to the nanites currently inside me.

A wave of relief washed over my body. I couldn’t believe my luck. I couldn’t believe they were still active after all this time. They’ve saved my life twice now! I had completely forgotten about them, I figured they had just passed out of my system by now, but I don’t know if it’s through sheer luck or by design, they had saved me from regression. That’s if he didn’t crack them and reprogram them.

Five minutes passed and he was starting to sweat.

“I’m sorry Miss Phillips. This is beyond me. I have never seen this level of tech before, this is something new. But at the same time... it’s not new. I can’t figure much out from the scan, but they’ve been in her for at least a decade, maybe more. And I can’t find their primary function or who put them in her, but I’m sorry to say, it does mean she can’t be modified.”

“Can’t be modified? Are you crazy? All littles can be modified!” Madison was angry at this point.

“She can’t be modified by nanites, no. But you may find more luck with hypnosis. I know the effects are a lot more limited than with our procedure, but I’m sure with the right selection and program, you’ll be able to regress her to a somewhat decent level. The scans indicate the existing nanites won’t be able to intercept any hypnosis or drugs, only other nanites.”

“Well that’s something. But don’t expect a penny from me for this... fuck up.”

“I understand Miss, and again, we do apologise. We have never seen this before. Usually our nanites replace old ones if there are any existing ones in the system still. But these... these are protecting her. And what’s worse is I don’t know why or how. But, we do have a selection of hypnosis programs you can purchase from us. We promise they are more effective than the normal high street ones or the nonsense you find on television.”

“How can I trust you after you can’t even do a simple procedure correctly?”

“I promise you they’ll work, or else you’ll get a full refund.”

“Hmm... okay then. I’ll take them. But they better work, or else I’ll be back!”

Madison angrily stomped over to the chair I was lay in, unstrapped me and picked me up.

“Here you go Miss...” the nurse handed her the tapes she had agreed to try out.

“Thanks.”

The Doc stood up and hung his head a bit in shame.

“Again, I’m sorry. This has never happened before. But I promise you’ll have more luck with the tapes. And don’t worry, you won’t be charged for today’s session or the nanites. You can pay for the tapes on the way out.

Madison walked out in a huff, down the long corridor, back to the reception.

“Hi there Miss!” Said the receptionist.

“Are you paying?”

“Yes. But just for the tapes.”

“Oh? Did you not get any modifications done?”

“No. There was a problem. But the Doctor said I won’t have to pay for anything today other than these hypnosis tapes.”

“Oh... well let me just chec....ah yes I see, just the tapes. Well I hope they work for you! I’ve had great experience with them, they worked wonders on my littles.”

“I hope so too...”

Madison paid for the tapes, which weren’t cheap, and left, strapping me into the car seat and getting into her car.

She didn’t start the engine or anything. She just sat there, with her hands on the wheel in complete silence, breathing heavily. It scared the shit out of me.

“You... you knew didn’t you?”

“Mmmmm...” I still had the inflatable dummy in my mouth, meaning I couldn’t talk.

“Doesn’t matter. I can’t be listening to your smug voice anyway, so the dummy stays in. At least it won’t be smug for long if what the Doc said is true, I’ll regress you, even if it’s not how I wanted originally.”

I gulped as she started the car and pulled out of the car park, heading back to her house.

It didn’t seem to take as long to get back as going to the clinic, probably because I wasn’t dreading the hypnosis as much as I was dreading the procedure. At least with the hypnosis she couldn’t change anything physically other than my mobility and speech, although the fact she could still change my sexuality, my mind, my coordination and everything else still scared me to death.

Pulling up outside her house, she quickly got me out of the car and back in the house, into the nursery. It must have been late now.

“Right. Well you start your program tomorrow, so enjoy one last night of being an ‘adult’!”

She pulled out a bottle of milk and shoved it in my mouth. Thanks to the craving for the milk and the oral fixation, I suckled on the bottle, not wanting to remove it. The more I drank, the sleepier I got, until I dropped the bottle to the side of my head and closed my eyes.

“WAKEY WAKEY DAISY!”

I jolted up as soon as I heard the yelling coming from the side of the crib.

“Right, let’s get started, eh?” I’m not half-arsing this, so you’re going to spend the WHOLE DAY in your crib, having your mind melted. If that doesn’t work... then I’ll get another little. As much fun as it is having Charlie’s girlfriend as my own little baby... you wouldn’t be worth the hassle at that point. I’m not having a little I can’t regress. SO, you’re going to spend the whole day listening to these tapes. I’ve picked some good ones out, or at least the best I can get. You’ll be in and out of consciousness throughout the day. Maybe I’ll change your nappy, maybe I won’t. I’ll feed you a couple of bottles whilst you sleep, you probably won’t even realise honestly. Then later tonight, when you wake up, we’ll see the results. Sound good baby? No? Well don’t care. Have fun babygirl!”

Madison was talking so quickly, she was being so impatient, I couldn’t fully understand what she had said, especially with the fact I had only just woken up.

That’s when the tapes started.

Gentle music poured out of the speaker on the table on the other side of the room.

“I can’t... I... umm...”

My mind started losing focus.

“I... thing... you... umm... music... good... but... not... baby... please...pwease... no... feeling...sweepy... jus... need...”

I gently lay back down, resting my head on the pillow, listening to the gentle, relaxing music.

My last thoughts were of Charlie. Her face, her hair, her smile. I missed her. I loved her.

But I didn’t feel fear as I drifted from consciousness, I felt happy, safe. I knew I was a good girl and would lie down. Something was telling me I needed to have a nap so that I could wake up and be the bestest good girl I could be. So I drifted off to sleep, gently wetting my nappy and not even caring that I did so.

“Wakey wakey little one... It’s been twenty four hours now. Let’s see how you’re doing...”

“Mummy?” I replied.

“Yes sweetie. I’m your Mummy! Time to wake up little girl...”

I slowly opened my eyes, taking in my surroundings.

Something felt... off.

Something felt... different.

Before me stood Madison, smiling at me, as if she was trying to figure something out.

‘Madison?’ I thought.

“Mummy?” was what actually came out of my mouth.

“Yes baby! I’m your Mummy!”

I quickly shot my hands up to my mouth, covering it before I said anything else.

I couldn’t believe I had just called her that!

“Who am I Daisy?”

“Mummy!” I said excitedly, whilst screaming internally.

‘YOU’RE A FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!’ I screamed in my head.

“Mama mama mama mama mama!” came out of my mouth instead.

“Well I’m glad that works. Now one I’ve been dying to see... try swearing little one...”

‘FUCK YOU!’ I tried screaming at her.

“UH OH!” came out of my mouth, and a bit of dribble formed in the corner of my mouth, dripping down onto the onesie I was wearing.

“Now let me just check...”

Madison undid the snaps on my onesie, quickly checking my nappy.

“Yes! It works! D’aww poor little potty mouth. You’re going to hate that one!”

“Huh?” I said.

“Whenever you try and swear, you say something babyish and wet yourself! And if you try to call me any naughty names... your bowels will release if they can. Honestly I couldn’t believe it when I read the description on that file! It was perfect for you!”

“Buh... how? Do you mean I can’t swear anymore? At all?”

‘Wait a minute...’

“AND WHY CAN I TALK?”

“Because I had a change of heart. Or maybe I just wanted to see you suffer for a while. Basically you’ll talk like a baby, but you’ll be able to form normal sentences. But you’re programmed to call me Mummy, and all swearing is overwritten and turned into baby babble. I was going to wipe your mind, but then I figured making you call me Mummy and be unable to swear like you normally would... oh it’s just perfect.”

“That’s evil!”

“Meh, who cares? You’re my little baby now. And that’s just for starters!”

“What else have you done to me?”

“Well for starters, you’re going to have less mobility than you’re used to. I haven’t taken away your legs or anything, but your co-ordination is completely shot, and you’re going to struggle to walk unless you have assistance.”

I looked down at my legs, wanting to swear but I didn’t want to give her the satisfaction of hearing me babble again.

“Also say bye bye to the big girl potty! Because you won’t be able to control when and where you go.”

“Well that was obvious. Like you’d let me get away with any control.”

“Fine. You want to see the best part? I’ll show you! Clap your hands babygirl!”

I clapped my hands.

My mouth dropped open.

“Good girl! Such an obedient little baby!”

‘Fuck!’

“Blababab!” I babbled.

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoyed the latest chapters! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

I hope posting two today eased people's anxiety. And I hope people didn't get too bad waiting for this. And it made me happy that no one guessed what would happen. Also... the plot thickens... ??

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 6

Okay, the nanites that are in her body and protecting her reinforces my theory that something interesting happened that year between high school graduation and college. Maybe adoption and with the help of the nanites she was saved, maybe she was in the resistance before? 
What do her parents do for a living? Did they build her in?

The hypnosis tapes suck but better than the alternative, this can all be undone by Eva.

Now I am curious how it continues.

Really you to good Princess really good.

From a psychological point of view, what Madison has done now is much worse for Liv than the nanites.

The nanites can perhaps be reversed and Liv can forget the time.

But what she will experience now will leave a lasting trauma.

I remember my old psychology professor, who said when we were studying the human psyche intensively:

All a person needs to break is one bad day.

He was referring to the fact that no matter how strong-willed you are, properly employed, he could break anyone within a day. 

And somehow I see that coming for Liv. I hope they find her soon.  

43 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Okay, the nanites that are in her body and protecting her reinforces my theory that something interesting happened that year between high school graduation and college. Maybe adoption and with the help of the nanites she was saved, maybe she was in the resistance before? 

It also makes you wonder if there might be something more to how adorable she is.

7 minutes ago, Derivas said:

It also makes you wonder if there might be something more to how adorable she is.

I think so too.

Maybe really an adoption?

And the way she looks today was made possible with the nanites back then?

But why does she still have her brain?

maybe rescue by the resistance.

Maybe her adoptive parents at the time wanted her brain to remain intact?

Questions about questions. 

This is all so exciting.