LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

14 hours ago, Guilend said:

I’m going to assume taken care of means they’re in nice thick diapers somewhere ? I definitely would’ve guessed what she did though it would make more sense as to how she got her money and power. I’m excited for the shopping trip, more opportunities to see an Amazon in diapers or getting spanked ? I am also excited to see what happens at Her mommy’s  house. 

I will say I had a lot of fun writing the next bunch of chapters. So I hope everyone enjoys reading them ?

14 hours ago, ImprobableLemon said:

Augh I was scared about the baby shower, now I'm doubly scared about the "family dinner".

I'm concerned Charlie's "little sister" is someone we know...

It's just one thing after another for the couple, isn't it? ?

13 hours ago, the diaper mike said:

They need to stop being a fake adoption thing and do the adoption thing and have a undercover relationship because I think her friends are going to try to adopt her if they find out she's not really adopted in that could be really bad that's my thoughts Awesome chapter please continue

I'm sorry, but I strongly disagree with you on this. They are girlfriends. They're in a relationship. They love each other. If Liv gets adopted, their relationship becomes illegal suddenly, which is something neither would want. Better to be a fake adoption than a secret illegal relationship, because if they get caught, they're not doing anything illegal if they are just doing a fake adoption.

But I'm glad you're enjoying the story!

12 hours ago, TerranV said:

Investigative journalist was on my list of things Charlie could be but it wasn't at the top. She's quite resourceful to have pulled that off.

Her mom sounds like shit though. I have a bad feeling that the truth will come out when she meets Olivia and things will go straight to hell for the two of them. 

Then I'm glad I still managed to go with something not entirely expected! ?

Her Mum is shit. You're right ?

12 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Fascinating how rich she is and how she managed to do that. My respect for her has increased enormously.

I am so extremely excited for the mother. This is going to end really really bad.

My prediction is this:

Another hypnosis video for Liv
The little one that her mother adopted will not be released because it has already been mutilated.
Somehow LSS (interesting names choice usually LPS for Little Protection Service) will be involved.
And of course the classic of my theories Liv is taken by LSS to an orphanage, for whatever reason, is exposed to more hypnosis, Charlie has to adopt her and Zoe has to help a bit to get rid of the hypnosis. 

I am already looking forward to the next chapter.

? coming from someone who was very adamant at the beginning that Charlie was out to adopt Liv! Well I'm glad you're enjoying the story, and I hope you enjoy the next bunch of chapters!

10 hours ago, the diaper mike said:

Thanks for the comment!

6 hours ago, BobbyDrago said:

*Bounce* *Bounce* *Bounce* More i need more for my story addiction please more.

You're going to have to wait until Thursday, sorry! This author needs a day or so away from writing or editing after working my butt off for two days. Plus this was a bonus chapter after all, so you'll get 4 chapters this week in total ?

5 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Awesome background!

Thank you!

4 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

I really hope things with her parents goes without a hitch. They have hit a speed-bump at each turn. I think Catherine telling her mom is some sort of payback. Like someone else commented I have a feeling the little will be an important discovery.

Catherine definitely did it to get back at Charlie, because there's nothing else she can do to get back at her. I'm excited for people to read the next bunch of chapters, I really did have fun writing them.

• Like 1

Being cynical it may not be wise to give in to the demands of Charlie's mother. Even if she keeps the promise to release the little she may later just capture another little (or even the same again) and make more demands.

5 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

You're going to have to wait until Thursday, sorry! This author needs a day or so away from writing or editing after working my butt off for two days. Plus this was a bonus chapter after all, so you'll get 4 chapters this week in total ?

Hey now you take all the time you need don't listen to impatient little fluff butts like me

giphy.gif

I was not expecting this but it actually makes total sense....

Charlies resources could be a real asset to the cause...

Also seconding that the little might be Liv's friend who was grabbed....

45 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Oh yeah the ones that were kidnapped right in the store. That would be such a brilliant coincidence. Unfortunately, I still think that the mother is so evil that she has already done something to the Littles, no matter who it is, which makes her freedom impossible.

9 hours ago, bje said:

Being cynical it may not be wise to give in to the demands of Charlie's mother. Even if she keeps the promise to release the little she may later just capture another little (or even the same again) and make more demands.

Yeah I wouldn't trust her mother, but they can't just sit around and let a little suffer.

6 hours ago, BobbyDrago said:

Hey now you take all the time you need don't listen to impatient little fluff butts like me

Hehe don't worry, new chapter is going to be posted tomorrow, so not much longer to wait!

4 hours ago, YourFNF said:

giphy.gif

I was not expecting this but it actually makes total sense....

Charlies resources could be a real asset to the cause...

Yay! It makes me happy that you weren't expecting it. ?

3 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Oh yeah the ones that were kidnapped right in the store. That would be such a brilliant coincidence. Unfortunately, I still think that the mother is so evil that she has already done something to the Littles, no matter who it is, which makes her freedom impossible.

It depends how far she's taken her regarding regression. Remember they have Eve who could possibly fix anything done to her. ?

• Like 1

Oh my God this is the best based in the Diaper Dimension story and maybe even the best ABDL story in general I've ever read and I've been reading ABDL stories for about 14 years. Thank you so much for writing this, reading the whole thing helped me take my mind of the symptoms of mt first Pfizer shot and I simply can't can't can't wait for the next chapter! Happy Pride Month!❤????????

Edited by Widdle Baby Robin
typo
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Widdle Baby Robin said:

Oh my God this is the best based in the Diaper Dimension story and maybe even the best ABDL story in general I've ever read and I've been reading ABDL stories for about 14 years. Thank you so much for writing this, reading the whole thing helped me take my mind of the symptoms of mt first Pfizer shot and I simply can't can't can't wait for the next chapter! Happy Pride Month!❤????????

Thank you so much! I'm really glad you're enjoying it, and that is certainly high praise! I hope you continue to enjoy it! And I hope the side effects clear up soon! Happy pride month!?️‍?

8 hours ago, Little_Mouse said:

Thank you for this amazing and wonderful love story LittleFallenPrincess. I think it’s the best diaper dimension story I’ve read so far ❤️

Again, very high praise, thank you! Really lifted my spirits today seeing so many nice comments about the last chapter and the story, so much that I managed to write another two chapters!

I hope everyone continues to enjoy my story, we've still got a long way to go, we're not even half way yet!

2 hours ago, Guilend said:

I can’t wait for the next chapter 

Don't worry, just finishing up editing the next one now, then I'll post it. ? It's nice to see people so excited for each chapter!

Chapter 27: Choices

I was walking down a hallway.

A hallway I had never been in before.

It was long and dark and had creepy paintings of littles being kidnapped and regressed on the walls. In the distance I could see two doorways, both slightly ajar, letting the light from each of them lightly illuminate the otherwise pitch black hallway. Looking backwards, I noticed nothing but darkness.

So I walked towards the doorways.

They were both Amazon height, both white, and side by side.

As I got closer, I noticed the paintings on the hallway walls got less traumatic, less scary. They went from littles being fully regressed to littles being happy or free.

Upon reaching the doors I figured I had to make a choice.

Whilst identical, they both had different signs. The one on the left read ‘Baby Livie’, whereas the one on the right read ‘Olivia Clarke’.

I couldn’t decide. I was frozen directly between the two doors. I took so long deciding I didn’t notice the darkness from behind was slowly creeping up on me, and before I knew it... everything went dark.

-------------------------------------------------

I woke up in bed, my head resting on my girlfriend’s arm. I rolled over so I was snuggled against her and that’s when I realised I still had my dummy in my mouth.

My dummy. It was still weird to think that it was mine now.

I felt the thick padding between my legs, enjoying the slight crinkle and the plastic texture on my fingers. It felt... soft and... safe.

It felt like the nappy I was wearing was dry, but I definitely felt the need to pee.

I started to squirm a bit. I really didn’t want to get up, but I didn’t want to go in this nappy, I still wasn’t used to willingly wetting. And messing was the last thing I wanted to do any time soon, that would probably take a while for me to get used to, at least willingly, if I can ever get used to something like that.

Charlie’s warmth radiated and soothed me so much I was drained of all energy to get up to go use the bathroom. So I snuggled closer, telling myself ‘five more minutes’. I snuggled right into her arms and she rolled over, grabbing me and squeezing me like a stuffie.

‘Well I guess I’m not going anywhere now, I’m pretty much stuck.’

I suckled gently on the pink dummy in my mouth which, thanks to that hypnosis I was subjected to, made me feel safe and happy and complete.

A small part of me was worried that I shouldn’t enjoy any of this at all, that I should tell Charlie to stop all this baby treatment and never touch it again. Any normal little would agree with that. But I felt happy and safe, which I was not used to in my life of paranoia and fear. Maybe the logical part of my brain says run, and maybe that part is right and I should, but this arrangement we had come up with satisfied both my adult side and my... well the side that had been neglected due to a life of running.

Sure, my parents were loving and caring, and they love me more than anything, but I never got to go out or do anything as a kid. I grew up so fast because I had to, ‘the sooner you become mature, the safer you are from adoption’ my Dad always used to tell me.

And now, with Charlie, I feel loved and safe enough to trust her, and here she is, giving me the opportunity to explore my ‘baby side’ or whatever it would be called. I trust her that if either of us decide this thing isn’t actually the right thing for us, we can just stop and we’ll find another solution.

Maybe I could learn to love it. I’m certainly not adverse to some of it.

As I lay there, thinking about the whole situation and trying to figure out if I was maybe similar to Alice, I felt Charlie’s hand wander close to my nappy, sliding a finger in the leg band.

“Awww, shame. But I can tell you need to pee baby, you’re squirming like that time I used that toy on you...”

I blushed and buried my face into Charlie’s side.

“Morning pumpkin. How’d you sleep?” she asked, smiling.

“Not too bad, you?” I responded, blushing.

“Like a baby. But you’d know all about that wouldn’t you little crinklepants...”

“Hey! Dat’s not fair!”

“Oh I think it’s plenty fair. Now, I’m not letting you get up, you’re too good at snuggling and I need extra doses of snuggles this morning. So if you need to pee, you better use that nappy...”

“Buh...”

“No buts. Except that cute padded butt of yours. You’re my baby, so use your nappies sweetpea.”

“Not always your baby...” I said, taking out my dummy.

“But today you are! Remember, we’re going shopping.”

Charlie rolled onto her back, grabbing me and lifting me onto her tummy. I was now sat on her, looking at her gorgeous face and body from above.

“How could I forget, you want to buy baby things...”

“Hey, you’re the one who suggested this whole baby plan. You’re the one who may be into this kinda thing. I love you and support you and I... want to spoil you rotten and give you all the best baby things you can get.”

She pulled me in quickly and kissed my face before lifting me back to my original position.

“Ugh. Fine. But what if this isn’t for me? What if I decide I don’t want to go along with this whole baby side thing?”

“Then we’ll give it away or donate it or sell it or return it. Babe, you know how well off I am now, it’s no big loss. Not if it gives you the full baby experience you need to make this decision.”

The feeling of love swelled up in my chest.

“Did I ever tell you I love you?” I quietly teased.

“I think once or twice? Or maybe multiple times a day since that first time you said it. But I’ll never object to you saying it even more.”

“Then I love... Luna!”

“Luna? Oh no! Betrayal! I mean a little girl’s best friend is her stuffie, and you’ve known Luna for longer. And she’s slept with you more than I have.”

“Shush! I’m not a little girl!”

“We still don’t know that yet! That’s what the playdate with Alice will help you with.”

“...and Luna doesn’t let me do naughty things to her...” I teased.

“Of course she doesn’t, she’s a respectable upstanding member of society and would never ever sink to those levels of depravity!” she said in a very fake, posh accent, before pulling me closer so that my face was close to hers.

Completely dropping the accent, bringing out the seductress I was especially weak to, she looked at me with pure lust.

“Not like Mummy anyway...” she growled.

“That’s why... I secretly loved you more...” I whispered in her ear.

Completely dropping character, she lifted me back up on to her tummy.

“You do? Well don’t let Miss Luna hear that! She’ll be devastated. But don’t worry my gorgeous girl, you are always number one to me. And I’ll be here whenever you need naughty things, snuggles or... a nappy change.”

It was at that point my face started burning up. I could feel the pee fill the nappy I was wearing, making it warmer and swell up. Relief washed over me whilst the blushing intensified.

“D’aww as if right on cue! Good girl!”

I quickly kissed Charlie then sat back up, my warm wet nappy squishing against her tummy.

“Now... baby. I have a very serious thing to ask you. All seriousness now. I need your big girl brain back just for a minute.”

“Yes Mu...Charlie?”

“We’ve been dating for a while now. And we trust each other completely. And we’re trying this whole thing with the fake adoption and figuring out if you like being a baby and all that...”

“Yeah...?”

“I was wondering... you spend most of your time here anyway, as it’s awkward whenever we go to your apartment...

“What are you getting at Charlie?”

Well... I was wondering if you wanted to make the move over here properly. Like officially. Like... for good.”

I was taken aback. I mean she wasn’t wrong, I did spend most nights here, and it would be easier.

“You don’t have to decide right now, I was just thinking it would be awkward if you still lived at your apartment but you were fake-adopted by me. It would be a lot more believable if you lived here.”

“Yes.”

“Sorry, what? Was that a yes to moving in, or a yes it would be awkward or what?” Charlie said.

I loved her confused face. It was so cute. It never gets old.

“Yes.” I replied.

“Yes?”

“Yes I’ll move in with you silly butt!”

Charlie squealed and pulled me in for the biggest hug ever, kissing me all over my face before sitting me back on her tummy.

“I...just... I don’t want to lose my old apartment though.”

“Don’t worry about that baby, I can afford the rent for your place, I’ve got you covered. You can keep that place as a backup if anything should happen or should you need it for any reason. But you can move all your personal stuff over here!”

“Thank you Charlie. Seriously. How did I manage to find the one Amazon not out to turn me into a baby or to destroy my life? The one Amazon who loves me and is always looking out for me?”

“I don’t know baby. I mean I am pretty special. So special I deserve at least another kiss...”

“No.”

“No?”

“You deserve at least THREE more kisses!” I said as I kissed both her cheeks then her lips.

“Oh wow, I must be even more special than I thought!”

“So when should we grab my stuff? We could probably make it in one trip with your car. My stuff doesn’t take up much space, being all little stuff.”

“How about we go get everything before we go to the mall?”

We had a relaxing bath together, followed by breakfast. Charlie wanted to dress me in the dress that I had been wearing quite a bit lately, but I convinced her not to. Sadly, because of the lack of baby clothes, that we were going out today for, I didn’t really have many options to choose from. In the end she picked out a normal dress but complimented it with baby accessories.

Putting my hair in pigtails, little sockies on my feet, and a very thick nappy on, there was no way my normal adult dress looked anything more than like a more formal baby dress. Somehow she managed to turn something I’d normally wear to work into something I’d probably wear to a daycare...

“What about shoes? Are you still not letting me have any shoes?”

“Your feet are so small and cute with little sockies on them! And more importantly, we don’t have any suitable baby shoes for you yet. As soon as we get some I can start putting them on you!”

“I suppose you have a point.”

“Mummy is always right! Now keep this in all day, okay? No risking our little experiment by making it known how much of a big girl you really are!” she said as she clipped my dummy to my dress and popped it in my mouth.

“Yeth Mummy.” I said teasingly, putting on my best ‘good girl’ smile.

“Good girl!”

I squealed inside. Two words shouldn’t have so much power over me...

We got into Charlie’s car and she strapped me into the car seat. Just before closing the door, she pulled Luna out from behind her back and handed her to me.

“Eeeee Luna!” I cried out.

“I thought we’d need another pair of hands with getting your stuff, and Luna is the best bunny for the job!”

I giggled and kicked my feet. I didn’t even mean to do that, it was just... natural.

Pulling out of her driveway, we drove all the way across town to my apartment. Pulling up outside, she got out and walked around the car. Lifting me out of the car seat and putting me on her hip, she made sure that I wasn’t going to drop Luna and shut the car door, locking it as we walked into the entrance of the apartment building.

I noticed the construction next door had finished, advertising some grand opening of something, but I didn’t get to see exactly what it was before we entered the building.

We were stopped by a security guard.

“Miss, I must ask you to leave. This is a private building and no Amazons are to be permitted on the premise without the permission of one of the tenants.”

I brushed the hair away from my face.

“Mikey, it’s me. Liv.”

Miss Olivia? Are you okay? Can I help at all? Miss, please let go of the little Lady.”

“Mikey, we both know you don’t have the authority to take me from her if I’m already adopted. And don’t worry, everything is peachy keen.”

“Miss... you’ve been... adopted?” he looked at me with genuine concern.

“Yes...”

Michael’s face dropped.

“...And no.”

Michael’s face did a double take. Honestly... if I wasn’t careful his face would probably crash and fall off. I giggled internally at the thought of that.

“Mikey, you’ve met Charlie here.”

“Oh of course, Miss Charlotte, sorry I didn’t recognise you. We’ve barely met since that first time I saw you. But still... I don’t understand. Has she adopted you or not?”

“No, she hasn’t.”

“Then why are you dressed like... well... this?”

“She’s... umm...”

Charlie looked down at me and nodded.

“Baby, you’ve known him a long time, you trust him, right?”

I nodded at her. I had known him for years, and he always had my best interests in mind.

“Then you can tell him.”

“Tell me what ladies? I’m a bit confused. Some explanation would be nice before I let either of you through.”

“Charlie... she’s my girlfriend.”

The shocked face on Michael’s tough guy exterior surprised even me.

I explained the situation, that I was dating Charlie, we wanted to try this whole baby thing (although I left out the part about me actually slightly enjoying it), that she had asked me to move in with her, and that we would continue to rent the apartment whilst I lived at Charlie’s house.

“I know someone else could rent the apartment, providing a safe space for littles, but... I can’t let go of this place.”

“I understand Miss, and don’t worry, you’re not taking an apartment from another little, the owner is currently renovating lots of buildings around the city and plans to turn them into places like this.”

“He is? Oh that would be perfect. I’ve been so fortunate to have this place, and I’ve been happy to know you!”

A tear formed in Michael’s eye.

“Don’t think you’re going to go and live with lovely Miss Charlotte here and forget about poor Mikey!”

“I wouldn’t dream of it! I’ll try and pop round to the apartment as often as possible. It’s a bit difficult with the distance, but if I can come up with something that I can use the space for, I’d love to come back often.”

“Well don’t let me hold you any longer, I’ll miss you Miss Olivia.”

“Mikey, I’ve tried a million times, call me Liv.”

“Okay... Liv. Have a wonderful day, and Miss Charlotte?”

“Yes Michael?”

“Please take care of her. I don’t know what I’d do if she was taken or anything happened to her. She was a perfect little lady and it was a pleasure to get to know her.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll take the best care I can with her.”

Michael waved as we walked towards my apartment.

It didn’t take long to get all my personal objects that I wanted to take with me to Charlie’s house into a box and into her car. Honestly other than some adult clothes, some personal keepsakes, and some decorations, there wasn’t much that I needed to take, most of it could just stay in the apartment.

“Right. We’ll just dump your stuff back at mine, then we’ll get straight to the mall and get that over and done with, we’ll unpack your stuff tonight. Ready baby?”

“Ready Mummy.”

I was dreading the mall. I hadn’t been since that first time I went with Charlie. I hadn’t spoke to Dorothy or seen all the changes she had made. But I had Charlie this time, she was now my Mummy, at least in public, and she would keep me safe. At least I hoped she would.

It wasn’t long before I was strapped back into the car seat, waving goodbye to Mikey as we drove back to Charlie’s.

==========================================================

Thanks for reading, and I hope everyone enjoyed it. Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I really love reading everyone's comments and feedback and theories!

Another cute chapter, just before a return to the mall.

I've written a lot the past few days, but the day off from writing yesterday was helpful and gave me the energy I needed to write two more today (may even try and fit another in, provided my energy doesn't crash). Honestly, I've only got 20+ chapters to write now, then I'm finished, which makes me a bit sad. But don't worry, it's not even close to ending for you lot, you're not even half way yet!

Next chapter Saturday!

• Like 21
  • Thanks 2

The nightmare is interesting it shows Liv's fate and what she will eventually have to choose adoption or freedom.

I am always fascinated by this housing complex, especially that there are more to be built. Maybe Charlie has her fingers in the pie and has bought shares in the company?

I like the security guard and that he is paying attention. Still, it's dangerous to let him in on it. If too many people know about it, eventually there will be a leak and LSS will be on the doorstep.

I am so excited about the mall.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Jayme said:

Another beautiful chapter. Olivia has such a fantastic support network and many friends she may not realise yet.

Thank you ?

15 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

Loved that chapter and love knowing that it isn't close to the half way part of the story yet! This is a story that I think people would enjoy reading over again when it is all done. Now the dreaded wait to Saturday.

I'm glad youre enjoying it! And yeah, we're only about 1/3 of the way there! I'm sure the wait won't be too long, only one more day to go!

14 hours ago, BobbyDrago said:

I'm going to die from all the cliff hanging I'm doing with these stories.

Haha I'm so sorry! But there are a LOT of cliffhangers in my story. And some are worse than others. So you're going to be hanging for a while ?

14 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

The nightmare is interesting it shows Liv's fate and what she will eventually have to choose adoption or freedom.

I am always fascinated by this housing complex, especially that there are more to be built. Maybe Charlie has her fingers in the pie and has bought shares in the company?

I like the security guard and that he is paying attention. Still, it's dangerous to let him in on it. If too many people know about it, eventually there will be a leak and LSS will be on the doorstep.

I am so excited about the mall.

Thanks for the comment! Although the doors represent her adult side and her little side, not adoption and freedom. Adoption is the darkness creeping in from the corridor.

I think people should enjoy the mall ?

13 hours ago, the diaper mike said:

Please continue. I believe she will have the ability to be what she needs to be when she needs to be it is definitely interesting to watch her live on it razored edge both worlds

Thanks for the comment! 

5 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Great chapter. I still wonder if they will have to do the adoption for real. But looking forward to finding out!

Thank you! ?

• Like 1

Nice to see them having some time together before the storm

Chapter 28: Maybe it won't be bad this time?

We arrived at the mall and Charlie pulled into an empty parking space. It hadn’t taken us long to get my stuff and take it back to Charlie’s, so we made it for lunchtime.

My tummy rumbled.

“D’aww, does my little princess want to get some food before we go shopping?”

“....I guess. Let’s just... let’s just be careful okay? We didn’t have the best experiences the last time we were here.”

“I remember, but don’t worry, you belong to me this time. And I will go full Mama Bear on anyone who tries to hurt or take you.”

“Doesn’t the mall have that new policy in place, the one Dorothy encouraged because of us?”

“It does, but we can’t be too careful sweetheart. You’re absolutely adorable and anyone would be lucky to be your Mummy.”

“No, I’m the lucky one with you.”

“You little softie! Come here!” she said as she lifted me onto her hip and booped my nose.

“Hey! You’re not allowed to boop my nose!”

I’m not? Then we’re going to have to renegotiate this deal. Boops must be dealt out, otherwise how would I get to see this cute reaction?”

“Hmph. Fine. But no more for today!”

“Hmm.... fine. But you will need this in your mouth today sweetheart. This is a true test of if we can pull this off. You’re going to have to act like my little baby the whole time, and this time you won’t have any adult privileges.” She said as she popped my dummy into my mouth.

I suckled on the dummy and nodded my head.

‘I am not looking forward to this, but she wants to get me some baby stuff and who am I to refuse? If it makes Charlie happy, it makes me happy. And... I guess it helps with the whole figuring out if I like being treated this way kinda thing.’

As we were walking towards the entrance to the mall, Charlie looked down at me.

“We need to get you a pram or a stroller or something, I can’t keep carrying you like this.”

“Maybe one of those harnesses that straps me to your chest?”

“D’aww, does baby want to be close to Mama?”

“...Maybe. And maybe it hides my face so I don’t have to be so embarrassed to be dressed like this in front of so many people.”

“We’ll get you both then. I do admit I like the idea of being able to hold you close like this most of the time.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too kitten.”

“Charlie?”

“Baby, it’s Mummy whilst we’re out, remember?”

“Sorry... Mummy?”

“Yes baby?”

“Didn’t we get anything from the baby shower?”

“We did, they got us a fantastic stroller and a baby carrier and a bunch of outfits and everything, but after everything that went down, I left it all there and I don’t think I would have wanted any of it anyway.”

“Yeah good point. So... what are we getting for noms?”

“Hmm... how about that place we went to last time?”

“Yeah okay. Food was alright. I wonder if that girl works there still?”

“I guess we’ll find out.”

We walked into the mall.

It wasn’t as busy as it was on a weekend, but it was still pretty busy. I kept my face buried into Charlie’s chest, enjoying both the closeness I was experiencing with her and the warmth of her skin, and also the fact that hiding my face meant that I avoided seeing any of the faces on the Amazons we passed by. The few I did see kept looking at me like I was some little puppy or kitten, you know, the kind of face when you see a cute little animal and go ‘D’aww!’

I saw the sign for Little Clothing Co down one of the halls, but we were heading in the opposite direction towards the food court.

Arriving at the place we had visited the last time we were here, we were greeted by a familiar face.

“Hello, would you like a highchair or a booster for your little one?”

“A highchair please.” Charlie replied.

“Wait... I remember you!” the waitress said, looking at me, “You were both here ages ago, weren’t you? I remember!”

“Yeah, you served us months and months ago.” Charlie was doing all the talking at this point, I went silent.

“I see someone didn’t last very long as a big girl!”

I blushed and looked up at Charlie. Whilst the waitress showed us to our seats and grabbed a highchair, Charlie looked at me and whispered.

“Babe, she isn’t a friend, you’re going to have to pretend that I adopted you. Only close friends can know the truth. Just play along like a good girl. Mummy is here, nothing will happen to you.”

The waitress returned with a highchair and Charlie placed me into it, strapping my waist but leaving the arm straps.

“Sorry Miss, don’t you want to strap her in fully?”

“Oh Heavens no. She’s a good girl; she doesn’t need the other ones.”

“If you say so Miss.”

The waitress obviously hadn’t changed since the last time we met. I guess we can’t change everyone’s opinions. I wondered just how ‘changed’ Dorothy was after our last encounter or whether or not she had reverted back to the typical Amazon she was before.

Coming back with a single menu, like last time, she handed it to Charlie and we ordered our meals.

Charlie picked out a meal that looked safe for me, and to keep up the act, she fed it to me too. I was so glad she packed a bib today; otherwise my dress would have been ruined. I swear she kept missing my mouth intentionally just to make me blush more.

As we were leaving the diner after having paid, we saw the waitress as we were walking out.

“You are so lucky. She was born to be someones little. I just wish I had gotten there first!”

“Yeah, she is the perfect little baby.”

I blushed, burying my face into her.

“Here, have some cake on the house.”

She handed Charlie a slice of cake that looked very similar to the piece of cake she had given me on the last visit.

“I don’t know if it did anything last time, maybe that’s how you managed to adopt her, but it should help your little baby use her little nappies more.”

Charlie’s face was overcome with fury. But we couldn’t make a scene, so I grabbed the back of her arm to remind her.

“....thank you.” Charlie said through gritted teeth.

“You’re very welcome! Bye bye little baby! Have fun with your Mummy!”

We walked off, and knowing full well that the waitress was still watching us, Charlie threw the cake in the nearest bin, venting all her fury and rage into that single throw.

I looked back and saw the shocked look on the waitress’ face, smiling into Charlie’s arm so she couldn’t see my reaction.

As we walked through the mall, Charlie pulled me closer so she could whisper to me.

“That... bitch.”

“I told you. Can’t be too careful. Amazons are sneaky. I had a feeling the last time that it would contain something.”

“You weren’t wrong. She’s lucky you were there, I would have shoved that entire cake down her throat.”

“Remember, we need to keep a low profile.”

“Yeah. Let’s go get you some clothes and a stroller from Little Clothing Co, then we’ll head to Tot’s Nursery to order you some furniture, then we’re going home. I’ve had enough of this place already.”

“That’s fine by me. But what will we do with the furniture? Your house is pretty small. How come you’ve got such a small house?”

“Because a bigger one would ask too many questions. Small house means no questions at all.”

“Yeah, I can see. But again, where will we put the stuff?”

“Well for now we can get a crib in my bedroom if I move some stuff around, highchair should fit in the kitchen, and we can fit a playpen in the living room. I can get a mat for on top of my chest of drawers so that can be used as a changing table for now, and... well that’s it I guess, I don’t want to go buying too much and you end up changing your mind about everything.”

“Good idea. But... crib?”

“Yeah, whats the matter with that baby?”

“I... I don’t want to sleep in a separate bed.”

“D’awww baby. Don’t worry, at this point I don’t think I could sleep in my bed without you, so how about we just keep it for show and for naps?”

“I’m going to take naps?”

“Well not all the time, you’re still an adult at home remember. I don’t want to push the baby thing on you in the safety of our own home. Only if you’re in the mood for baby time.”

“Hehe, you said ‘our’ home.”

“I did. And it sounded just right babygirl, didn’t it?”

I nodded, smiling.

We arrived at Little Clothing Co and it was much busier than the last time we had been here. Littles were actually shopping on the other side of the place, where all the adult clothing was!

As we walked into the store, we were greeted by yet another familiar face.

‘Here we go again I guess.’

“Charlotte! Olivia! Wait... Olivia?”

“Hi Miss Dorothy.” I replied.

“Oh dear. How long did you stay mature for?”

I looked up at Charlie for her take on whether or not we could tell her the truth, when she shook her head.

“She didn’t last long, and I figured it was best if I adopted her rather than some other random cruel Amazon.”

“That is a shame to hear. I’m so sorry Liv. I had high hopes for you, you seemed so mature, but I guess this world is cruel for you littles.”

“You sound a lot different than last time.” Charlie asked.

“Well after the lovely interaction I had with both of you, I got into learning more about littles and I found out a lot about just how difficult it is. That’s what started me to introduce the whole no adoptions rule we’ve got here, which then took off and now it’s part of the whole mall. Sales have boomed since, so the higher ups don’t care. They figure the littles will still get adopted eventually, and that way they get double sales. Once from the littles buying adult things for themselves, then their parents coming in and buying them baby stuff when they’ve been adopted.”

“Ugh. But hey, at least it keeps littles safe in here. Thank you for that.” I added.

“Just a shame it didn’t work out for little Liv here. Maybe you can take the maturity tests or whatever soon enough.”

I nodded, trying to act defeated.

“So, and I can’t believe I have to ask this to you of all people, do you need anything from the baby section today?”

Charlie popped my dummy back in my mouth and did all the talking.

“Yeah, we need some clothing for her, she only has a onesie, a shirt and a dress at the moment. I’ve been having to make do, but I promised to her that I would get her some cute clothes and a stroller or pram from here, then we’re going over to Tot’s Nursery for some stuff for this little cutie’s new nursery.”

“Oooh you’ll be able to see little baby Stephen then, I think his Mummy brought him to work today, couldn’t find a sitter in time.”

“Oh dear, I assume it didn’t go well for him?”

“I’ll let you see for yourself when you go. Anyway, how about we get you sorted out with a stroller first, so you can put your baby down, you must have been carrying her everywhere!”

“That would be wonderful thank you.”

We walked around the store with Dorothy, her acting as our own personal sales person. We suddenly came to a stop at the other end of the store.

“So are you thinking stroller or pram?”

“Stroller means she gets to see more when we’re out, but a pram would be lovely. I know they’re a bit old fashioned but they’re cute.” Charlie said, leaning her head towards mine.

“Plus it means more privacy for you.” She whispered to me.

After a good 20 minutes of looking at and testing prams, I had been placed in the last one and that’s when Charlie’s face lit up.

“Yes. This one. This one is perfect. Now Livie, you can stay in there now whilst Mummy shops around. Are you comfortable?”

“Yeth Mummy.” I said from behind my dummy.

“D’aww she’s such a little angel. Can’t say it doesn’t break my heart to see her like this though. At least tell me if she still makes those adorable outfits?” Dorothy asked.

“Of course. It makes her happy and I get to see her in her own creations!”

“They are precious, as demeaning as they are. Anyway, do you want any punishment items? I assume not.”

“Definitely not.”

“Good, I hate selling them but the higher ups insist. Right, let’s get little Livia here some cute clothes shall we?”

As Dorothy looked through the clothes, Charlie bent down into the pram I was lay in.

“Are you comfy? How is it?”

I took my dummy out of my mouth to answer.

“Thanks for getting the pram. It definitely removes the embarrassment a bit, people can’t see me and I can’t see them. As for comfort... I could honestly sleep in this thing.”

“I mean you can if you want sweetie, don’t feel bad if you want a nap. May help you get through all this.”

“Nah, I want to see what stuff you’re getting me. Got to make sure you don’t pick anything I wouldn’t like.”

“Well just tell me if there’s anything you want or don’t want. Remember, this isn’t permanent and we’re still just testing the waters.”

“Yes... Mummy.”

“Good girl. Sorry you have to keep up this act right now. We can’t be too sure.”

That’s when we realised we weren’t the only ones in our conversation.

“Act?” Dorothy asked.

“What do you mean?” Charlie said, trying to straighten herself up, acting like nothing had happened.

“I’m sorry if I overheard you, I just... you said this was an act? And she gets to make decisions?”

“I guess the cat’s out of the bag now...” I said, shrugging at Charlie.

“Fine. But we can’t keep telling everyone. No one else, okay?”

“Well... maybe my parents, so we don’t scare them to death.”

“Fine. Dorothy and your parents. Then no more people. You, little girl, are going to get us in trouble if you’re not careful.”

“Wait... is Olivia not adopted?”

“Well...” said Charlie

We talked for a good 10 minutes with Dorothy, explaining the whole situation. At this point it came out like a rehearsed speech. We did leave out some major details though, we didn’t say we were dating, we just said I was being a baby because it gave me that added safety.

“Well that certainly makes sense. And I am so glad you’re not actually adopted Olivia.”

“Yeah... me too. But hey, was I convincing?”

“Yeah, up until you spoke way too loudly. You two need to be careful. If someone realises she isn’t actually adopted, she could be taken. Maybe you should think about actually adopting her?”

Obviously we couldn’t tell her that she couldn’t adopt me because then our relationship would have been illegal due to me then legally being a minor.

“Yeah, we’re thinking of it. We just don’t like the idea of her legally not being an adult.” said Charlie.

“Well whatever you do, just be careful okay?”

“We will.”

We spent a good hour trying on outfits on me. Charlie had picked out like twenty or more outfits and a boatload of accessories.

“I know you’re actually an adult, but any baby would be jealous of how much your Mummy is spending on you!”

I nodded from the safety of my new pram.

“Would you like this stuff delivered or would you like to take it all?”

“Think we can manage to put it on the bottom shelf of the pram?” asked Charlie.

“I think we can, just about. But if you get anything at Tot’s Nursery you’ll have to get them delivered, there won’t be any space.”

“How about... hmm...” Charlie took a second to decide, “How about we just take a few outfits for now, maybe change Livie into one too so she can get out of this makeshift baby outfit, and could we get the rest delivered this evening?”

“Of course, we offer same day delivery. Just pick out what you want to take with you and I’ll put the others in a box and send it to your house for this evening. If you order anything from Tot’s it’ll arrive with that.”

“Thanks Dorothy.”

Charlie picked out a cute little yellow sundress with some black Mary Jane shoes and proceeded to dress me whilst I lay in the pram. I guess I should get used to the lack of privacy, but hey, at least only Dorothy could see me at this point.

“Hey I’m just glad Olivia isn’t actually adopted or regressed. Here, have my number if you ever need a babysitter and I’m not working. I’d hate for you to risk having a babysitter who doesn’t understand Olivia’s situation.”

“Dorothy, you’re too kind. Seriously, thank you for everything.” Charlie said with a smile.

“You’re very welcome ladies. Seriously, you both opened my eyes and I want to help the best I can. Especially you two lovely ladies.”

“You’re definitely one of the good ones.” I said, which put a smile on Dorothy’s face.

“Right, off you go you two; have fun at Tot’s Nursery. And tell Marianne I sent you, maybe she’ll give you a discount. Oh and do not, I repeat do not tell her about your arrangement. Be careful around her, don’t make any mistakes. She’s an old school Amazon despite being so young. She’s my closest friend and she’s so nice to Stephen, but she is a strong believer that littles should be regressed and in nurseries.”

“Will do. Eeek.” I squeaked.

Charlie pushed the pram out of the store, placing my dummy back in my mouth and I could see the worry on her face. The diner and Little Clothing Co were just the warm ups, this one was the real test.

Honestly, this whole day felt like déjà vu. First the waitress with the cake, then meeting Dorothy and ending up in baby clothes. And now we were going to see Stephen and Marianne. All we needed was that short Amazon woman and we would have collected the whole set from the last time we were here!

Though if we had seen that woman, it still would have been better than what happened next.

As Charlie pushed me through the mall in my new pram, we had the occasional Amazon peek in and go ‘D’aww!’ at me. I just lay there and tried to hide my face as much as possible, only peeking out to see my girlfriend’s beautiful face looking down at me whenever it was safe.

We stopped at some vending machines, Charlie put the pram in park and grabbed her purse.

“How about we get a drink before we go to Tot’s? Do you want a juice?”

“Can I get a cola or something please? Something an Amazon would have? Can’t trust the vending machines juice to not be tainted.”

But I heard no reply. Charlie must have not have heard me, the cover of the pram making it difficult to get my words to her.

I sat up, pulling the cover back a bit, to see Charlie with her back to me, picking something from the vending machine.

“Don’t know if you heard me, can I get a cola or something for an Amazon? The juice may be tainted.”

Without turning around, Charlie replied, “Sure thing babe. One second.”

Satisfied that she got my message now, I turned around in the pram to see the busy mall and all of the Amazons and littles walking around. It was a much different sight than the last time we were here, before today the only littles were adopted ones, now a good ten percent of them were braving the mall as adults.

‘I’m really glad we got through to Dorothy. Maybe one day the country can be a bit more like this.’

I surveyed the mall for a bit longer, Charlie was having trouble with the machine not accepting her notes, and I didn’t want to lie back down just yet.

I looked over to a bench where a little was being breastfed and my cheeks started burning. Next to them was a cute old couple. I made my way through the long bench, just happily people watching as I waited for my girlfriend to finish. Right at the end of the bench however, was someone I had not expected to see.

My eyes locked onto her and hers onto mine.

I hadn’t seen those crazy eyes or that frizzy hair since that time in the diner with Mal.

It was that woman who had chased me down that evening I met Charlie for the first time. The ex-client.

She got up from her seat and started walking over to me with the biggest grin on her face.

I panicked and quickly turned around to get Charlie’s attention, scared that this woman may do something to me or may even try to kidnap me again.

“Charlie. Charlie. Charlie. Please. Charlie. CHARLIE!”

“D’aww do you need Mummy? One second baby... Got it!”

I spun my head around quickly; the woman was now staring at me from above, ready to pounce. Thankfully it was at that moment that Charlie turned around and I reached out my hands as she grabbed me and picked me up. I held on for dear life and buried my head into her chest.

Charlie’s focus was purely on me as she stroked my back.

“It’s okay baby, I’m here. What’s the matter?”

Charlie looked up at the person standing next to my pram.

“...Madison?”

==========================================================

Thanks for reading, and I hope everyone enjoyed the latest chapter!

Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I really love reading everyone's comments and feedback and theories!

Been writing a lot lately, managed 3 chapters yesterday and one today. I would have written more today, but my Mummy told me that I was to take it easy ?

But this means I may post 4 chapters next week instead of 3. If people want it enough ?

I've been excited to post this chapter for a while now, and now you can see why!

• Like 16
  • Thanks 3

A really nice chapter BUT there are more and more people who know the truth that is incredibly dangerous.

And what do they mean by telling Charlie's parents the truth are they both completely crazy now? That paints a huge target on Liv's back for Charlie's mother.

Oh great now this crazy lady is coming back and apparently Charlie knows her. This is getting crazier and crazier.

I am so excited for the next chapter.

• Like 1

Nice chaper!

As lucrative the whole little industry is, I always did think that it was a missed opportunity not to cater more to free littles. Letting more people safely do business with you means more money. Go figure.