LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Transatlantic Troubles (Chapter 9 Added)

Chapter 1

“Right you better get going you don’t want to miss your flight!” Claire said as she watched her husband take a large green suitcase out of the boot of their car. “Make sure you call us once you’ve landed”.

“Yes mum of course I will” Noah replied reassuring his mother.

”Just don’t forget. Your Auntie Jan knows what time you’re taking off and I’ve given her your number so she’ll probably text you soon to let you know where she’ll be when you land” Noah’s Dad John added, passing Noah his suitcase and shutting the boot.

”Okay okay you both don’t need to worry, I better be going” Noah said.

His Mum came over to him and gave him a huge bear hug and kissed him on the cheek. “We’ll see you in a few weeks, have fun and please stay safe!” she told him. He could tell she was worried but that’s just the way she was.

”I will Mum” Noah said as they ended the hug and began walking off and into Heathrow Airport. He waved back to his parents and they waved back.

The 20 year old was about to embark on his first ever holiday on his own. His gap year after leaving College was coming to an end and in a few months time he’d be going to University. He had always been fascinated by America but he’d never managed to get there before and the thought of spending time there without his parents was incredibly enticing, and when he first floated the idea to his parents they were they were a bit unsure of the idea not only because of the fact he wanted to go alone, but also the financial aspect of it wasn’t feasible at all despite him spending most of his gap year working to earn money. However Noah’s mother Claire reached out to her sister Jan, who lived near Dallas, to see if she’d let him stay with her for a few weeks and she was more than happy to house him. Jan had moved across the Atlantic when Noah was very young and although he’d seen photos of her on Facebook he doesn’t really remember her. What he did know was that she lived alone (she divorced her husband a few years ago) in a huge house on the outskirts of Dallas, a perfect place to use as a hub for exploring. The only sticking point for him was spending time with Jan who was practically a stranger to him.

Noah walked though the automatic doors and straight into Heathrow Terminal 5. It was a huge building and it took him a few minutes to find his bearings and locate his check-in desk. As he walked through the terminal towards it he glanced around seeing all the typical sights in an airport varying from suited men flying for business to families readying themselves for an adventure.

”Will you be checking in any bags today Mr Jones?” the British Airways staff member asked him from behind the check-in desk.

”Yeah just the one” he replied as he lifted his suitcase onto the conveyor belt.

It was a minute or so before the lady strapped a tag around the handle and activated the conveyor belt. His bag slowly disappeared behind the desk.

”Here’s your boarding pass and security is just to the right of us here, enjoy your flight” the lady said politely.

He thanked her for the help and made his way to security. Although he had absolutely nothing to hide he always became paranoid going through airport security, assuming the huge guards and border control were meant to be intimidating. He emptied his pockets and placed his rucksack into the tray and walked through the x-ray machine, trying to act as normal as possible. Unsurprisingly there were no problems and within a few minutes he was through to the huge departure lounge. As he looked around he located a Costa Coffee and decided to grab a coffee and some breakfast as he had a bit of time to kill before he could board his flight. Luckily the table he picked out was within sight of a departure board so he could keep an eye on his flight.

While he was people watching sipping on his coffee his phone buzzed on the table, and he saw that he had received a text:

~ Hi Noah, it’s Auntie Jan. Your Mom has given me all of your flight details so I’ll be tracking it while I make my way to the airport! I’ll make sure I’m right by pick up area so don’t worry about getting lost. Have a good flight, can’t wait to see you!!! xxx ~

He immediately scoffed at the way she spelt ‘Mom’ and it confirmed that she had lost part of her Britishness. Deciding to play it cool he replied:

~ Hey Jan, it’s nice to hear from you. No worries I’ll make sure I’m out of security as quickly as I can so I don’t keep you waiting. Looking forward to meeting you. ~

Once he had finished typing he immediately looked up at the departure board to see his flight had been allocated a gate and was now boarding. He gulped down the rest of his coffee, gathered his things and made his way towards the gate. Luckily it wasn’t too far from where he was and within no time he was walking down the tunnel towards his plane, surprised by how quite his flight was considering it was summer and one of the busiest times for holidays.

He was welcomed onboard by one of the flight attendants and was shown to his seat. He’d managed to book himself a window seat and as the plane began to fill with people it became increasingly obvious no one had booked the seat next to him. “Result!” he quietly said to himself.

“Welcome aboard British Airways Flight 1584 to Dallas Fort Worth. Just to give you all a quick update weather conditions are favourable so we’re looking at an around 10 hour journey time. Sit back, relax and enjoy the flight” he heard the captain say through the tannoy as he watched the plane began to slowly make its way to the runway.

Without incident the plane was in the air and on its way across the Atlantic. To pass the time Noah had picked out a few films to watch on the in-flight entertainment as well as his iPad which he brought on as hand luggage. It was a weird feeling being on the plane with no one he knew and was actually quite exciting and always loved being independent, and even though he sometimes suffered from airsickness there were no signs of any problems.

Around halfway through the flight he had finished watching the two films he planned on watching and his bladder began to twitch. He got up out of his seat and made his way towards the small toilet at the front of the plane after spotting someone leaving it, and was relieved when he saw there wasn’t anyone else waiting. As he squeezed in and locked the door he turned around to see the silver metallic toilet, and as he unzipped his shorts and pulled down his boxers he was reminded how much he hated toilets on planes. Ever since he was a small child he was always anxious of hygiene and tried to avoid public toilets when possible. Once he had finished peeing he pulled his shorts back up, washed his hands and made his way back to his seat. As he walked down the aisle he felt a few small drops of wee soak into the front of his boxers, and before sitting back down he adjusted his boxers so the slight dampness was moved away from his private parts. Although never diagnosed he secretly believed he had some sort of medical condition where he would leak every time he had a wee, but was too embarrassed to ever tell his Mother or go to the doctor about it.

He managed to kill the remaining time on the flight by playing a number of different games on his iPad. Around an hour before he was due to land he saw one of the air hostesses approach him with a clipboard.

”Hi Mr Jones?” the tall, blonde air hostess asked him.

”Yes that’s me” he replied.

”I’ve been asked to tell you that unfortunately there has been a slight mix-up with your luggage. You see your bag was unintentionally placed on a different British Airways flight” she told him.

The colour drained from Noah’s face and he began to feel slightly dizzy in panic. “Okay” he squeaked, not really knowing what to say.

”I can only apologise. Please take this form to our customer service desk when we land in Dallas and they can organise getting your bag flown out to you” she said as she handed him a piece of paper.

”Ummm thank you. There’s not really much I can do about it now so I’ll find out more when I land I guess” he joked, trying to find the positive out of a massive negative.

With that the air hostess left him to think about what had happened. It was literally the worst possible start to his holiday and genuinely felt like crying thinking about all of his belongings being on a random flight half way around the world. What on earth was he going to do with no spare clothes?

As he stared out the window and thought about what to do he could see American soil below and knew he’d soon be landing. He had decided not to tell his Mum what had happened as it would turn her into an anxious mess, but he obviously wouldn’t be able to hide it from his Auntie.

”We’ll soon be landing in Dallas, Texas. Local time is currently 2:32pm and the temperature is 86 degrees Fahrenheit. We at British Airways hope you enjoyed your flight and we hope you have a pleasant stay here in the United States” he heard the captain announce just as the plane landed on the runway. ‘I’d have enjoyed it a lot more if you hadn’t had lost my fucking bag’ he thought to himself.

As he joined the queue of people in the aisle exiting the plane he turned his phone on to see he had received another text from Jan:

~ Hi Noah how you had a great flight! I’m at the airport waiting for you so I hopefully won’t have to wait too much longer. See you soon xxx ~

He didn’t feel the need to text back and instead focused on getting through security and sorting out the situation with his luggage. Luckily his plane wasn’t too busy and within an hour or so he was through security and towards the arrivals area, bypassing the baggage claim area regrettably. As he walked through the large doors he could see groups of people holding up signs with surnames on along with a number of taxi drivers. As walked past them he tried to find Jan in the crowd but had no luck. Suddenly he felt a tap on the shoulder.

”Noah!” the woman shouted excitedly and as he turned around he was met with the sight of his Auntie. He was immediately struck by her height as she almost towered over him; even though he wasn’t the tallest at 5’8 he guessed she was at least 6’+.

“Hi Auntie Jan” he greeted her with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. As he stepped away from her he thought how beautiful she looked. She was wearing a flowery dress which stopped just a over her knees along with a cropped leather jacket. Her brunette hair flowed over her shoulders.

”It’s so good to see you think that last time I saw you you must’ve been this tall!” she said as she placed her stretched hand on her thigh.

”It’s certainly been a while. Thank you for letting me stay with you I really appreciate it” he politely said.

”It’s my pleasure, it’ll be nice to have some company for a couple of weeks plus we’ve got so much catching up to do! You travel light where are your bags?” she queried. Noah n]knew it was inevitable that the question was coming.

”Yeah about that. British Airways put my bloody suitcase on a different flight to god knows where so I’ve got to go to the customer service desk and arrange for it to be flown here” he explained as he pulled the paper the air hostess had given him.

”Gosh darn it how unlucky!” she said as he handed him the piece of paper for her to read, “I think I saw the desk just down there as I made my way here. Come on I’ll help you get it sorted out”.

They both made their way to the desk and Noah explained the man behind the counter the situation.

”Okay Mr Jones the good news is we’ve located your bag and we can arrange for it to be flown here as soon as possible. Unfortunately your bag won’t be here until Wednesday” the man told him.

”Wait that’s in four days time! What am I meant to do with no spare clothes?” Noah said rather angrily.

”I’m sorry Sir my nephew is probably a bit jet lagged. Thank you for your help” Jan interjected and politely said to the man.

“We’ll give you a call when we have your bag. Apologies again for any inconvenience caused” the man said to Noah as he was led away by his Auntie. His feeling of anxiety was replaced with anger, not only at the situation he found himself in but the first impression he made on his Auntie.

”I’m sorry I got angry a minute ago. This isn’t exactly how I wanted to start my holiday, plus what am I meant to do with no spare clothes for four days?” he said.

”It’s okay Noah I totally understand. Tell you what, my friend Joyce and her kid Alex stayed over at my house a few months ago and she left some of Alex’s clothes behind. They are around your age and size so you could borrow some of their clothes for the next few days just as a temporary measure!” Jan suggested.

Noah breathed a huge sigh of relief. Finally he heard some positive news.

• Like 9
8 hours ago, Traycie said:

Alex, now that could be either a boy or a girl!

I noticed that as well. Further, Alex is referred to as "kid" rather than girl or boy and uses the pronoun "they."

Chapter 2

It wasn’t long until they were both out of the airport, into Jan’s SUV and on their way back to her home. Noah was fascinated by seeing how different America was to England, from driving on the other side of the road to even how different the landscape looked. Although he hadn’t had the best start he was starting to look forward to his time with his Auntie, although he wasn’t planning on spending a huge amount of time with her.

Not long after beginning the journey Noah called his parents to let them know he’d arrived safely and met with Jan. He neglected to mention what had happened to his bags just to avoid them worrying, and it’s unlikely they’d find out because all of his electronics had been with him as hand luggage. After the call him and Jan chatted and got to know eachother a bit better.

”So have you got any plans in mind during your time here?” Jan asked him.

”Umm a few here and there but I’m just sort of planning to wing it a bit. I’d just like to explore and meet new people wherever I bump into them. I’m just trying to broaden my horizons a bit” he explained.

”It’s great to have friends on different places and nationalities! We’re all really friendly over here. You got a girlfriend back home?” she said.

He was a bit surprised by the question thinking it was a bit forward of her. “Nah unfortunately not, I’m way too busy for a relationship with my gap year and everything that’s going on” he replied, using that as an excuse.

”Awww that’s a shame! Maybe we can find you one over here...” she turned and winked at him. He looked back slightly shocked. “I’m kidding I’m kidding!” Janadded laughing loudly.

Noah just laughed along with here not really sure how to move the conversation forward. He was always social awkward and thought this trip could really help him come out of his shell before starting University.

”Anywho, we’ve got about an hour left but what do you think about stopping for some food? I know a great diner just off the next intersection” Jan suggested.

”Yeah that sounds great actually, not gonna lie I am a bit peckish” Noah said.

Once they reached the intersection they stopped at a retro looking American diner. Noah took one look at it and thought they couldn’t have been at a more stereotypical American looking place. As they entered the restaurant they were greeted by the waitress and ushered into one of the booths. Noah went all out and ordered a huge cheeseburger while Jan opted for a slightly healthier club sandwich.

”So what I was thinking was this afternoon I’ll let you get settled in and then tomorrow I can take you on a whistle stop tour of the town. After that I won’t get in your way and you can go off doing whatever you like!” Jan said as she wiped her mouth with her napkin.

”That sound lovely. I know I’ve said this before but thank you so much for letting me stay with you” Noah replied as he finished off his fries.

”It’s my pleasure, it will be great to have some company!” she replied. “Still got room for a shake?”.

”Think I can just about manage it” Noah smiled.

”I think I’ll get a coffee but are you okay to get it to go? It won’t be long until the road gets a little busier and I’d rather not sit in traffic all afternoon” Jan suggested.

”No problem it’s up to you!” Noah agreed.

Noah opted for a large Oreo milkshake, deciding to treat himself considering the ordeal he went through at the airport. Jan then kindly offered to pay and they were on their way again.

Noah passed the time on the journey by going through the messages from his friends he’d missed on the flight and catching up with days sports news. As he looked out the window he could tell they were getting closer to Jan’s house as the landscape out of the window began to be taken up by houses and shops. After finishing taking a big gulp of the milkshake and looked out of the front window suddenly seeing the car in front brake sharply at a red light, and as Jan did the same the large cup slipped out of his fingers and smashed against his chest completely covering his t-shirt and crotch in the cold creamy milkshake.

”Shit!” Noah shouted as jolted in his seat looking down to see himself completely covered.

”Oh my Noah I’m so sorry I should’ve given you a bit of warning. Didn’t know we had an absolute maniac in front of us” Jan panicked, “There are some napkins on the back seat see if you can wipe yourself down a bit” she said as she reached behind her and handed him a pile of white napkins.

Noah grabbed them and first wiped a small splashes of milkshake on the dashboard. Once the inside of the car was clean he tried to clean himself up a bit but it was to no avail. His t-shirt stuck to his body while his shorts were completely covered.

”We’ll be at my house soon so don’t worry, you can have a nice shower as soon as we get in” Jan said to try and console him.

”I’m really not having any luck am I!” Noah laughed, trying to find the funny side of it. He counted himself lucky that he could borrow some of Alex’s clothes Jan had promised him or he’d be well and truly stuffed.

30 uncomfortable minutes later Jan pulled the car into a large house in a quiet cul-de-sac. Noah marvelled at the well kept white brick house, and was quite surprised by it’s size considering his Auntie lived alone.

”Home sweet home! Let’s get you inside and into the shower, you’re clothes still look pretty damp” Jan said as she turned off the engine and began to get out.

As Noah got out of the car he stood up and looked down to see his shirt and shorts were ruined by the milkshake. They had huge stains on them and they clung to his skin. He grabbed his backpack off the back seat and followed Jan into the house.

They walked through the door and into the main hall of the house. He could tell it was a very open plan house with natural light beaming through the doors. The decoration was fairly neutral apart from a few features and photos of Jan with various people, probably her friends.

”Shoes off please!” Jan ordered, pointing at his trainers.

”Sure thing” Noah replied as he bent over to untie his trainers.

”Right you should probably jump in the shower straight away. Let me show you your room come on” Jan ushered him up the stairs . As they reached the top Noah saw 5 closed door on the spacious landing. She led him to the door at the end of the landing.

”This’ll be your room for your stay. It’s fairly modest but it’s got everything you need” Jan explained.

He entered the room and was quite pleased with what he saw. The room had a huge king sized bed, bedside tables, a desk as well as a large flat screen TV. He actually thought this was a better room than what he had at home. He also noticed a big white wardrobe that he assumed contained Alex’s clothes.

”Just through there is your en-suite, I’ll leave you to get on with your shower and just leave your dirt clothes in a pile out here and I’ll get them in a wash asap!” Jan said.

”Oh I’m sure I can do that mys-“ Noah replied before Jan cut him off.

”Don’t be silly I’m more than happy to” Jan said.

With that she left the room and Noah entered the bathroom. Again it had a minimal theme apart from a few bottles of shampoo and other toiletries. It didn’t occur to him that he’d also lost his toothbrush, shower gel and deodorant with his bag. As he began to undress he could see the damage the milkshake had done, even managing to soak into the front of his boxers and as he looked in the mirror it totally looked like he’d wet himself. Nonetheless he threw all of his clothes out onto the floor of the room as Jan instructed and then shut the bathroom door.

After enjoying a refreshing shower he dried himself off and wrapped the towel around his waist. He opened the bathroom door and jumped at the sight of his Auntie sat on the end of the bed.

”Oh jesus” Noah jumped as he covered his chest with his hands, “you made me jump!”.

”Sorry Noah I didn’t mean to. Also you don’t need to cover up around me we’re family!” Jan replied giggling.

”Umm okay. Thank you for putting my clothes in the wash” Noah added.

”They certainly need a wash that milkshake managed to get everywhere, even got onto your underwear!” Jan exclaimed.

”I know right. How long do you think it’ll be until they are clean” Noah pondered.

”Oh I’m not sure the stains will even come out I’m sure you know what chocolate stains can be like” Jan said, “but it’s not a problem as I said at the airport you can borrow some of Alex’s clothes for the time being, I’m sure she won’t mind!”.

Noah eyes widened, did he just hear that correctly? “Did you say... she?” he panicked.

“Yes I’m talking about Alex, you know my friends Joyce’s daughter” Jan replied, rather perplexed by his questioning.

”I thought Alex was a boy. You can’t honestly expect me to wear girls clothes can you?” Noah said rather angrily. What a nightmare this holiday was turning out to be he thought to himself.

”You’ve not really got a choice darling. It’s only for a few days until you get your bag back anyway” Jan reasoned. “Don’t worry I’m sure we can find you something boyish to wear she’s got loads of clothes”.

Jan then got up and walked towards the big wardrobe and as she opened the double doors Noah’s fears were answered. He could see numerous dresses, girlish looking jumpers, jeggings amongst other items. He hadn’t seen inside many girls wardrobes in his time but this is how he imagined they’d look.

”Let me see here” Jan muttered to herself as she sifted through the piles of clothes. Noah just stood still shell shocked, not knowing how he could get out of this humiliating situation he found himself in.

”Here we are these should do for today” Jan said as she turned around and held up a pair of light blue athletics shorts with white stripes down the side. She then put them between her legs and then held up a tie-dyed t-shirt, which was mostly blue and red with smaller green and yellow highlights. He stood with his mouth wide open shocked at what his Auntie was proposing. Although the clothes weren’t *too* girly he still wasn’t at all comfortable with it.

”The only problem we might have is underwear. Obviously Alex doesn’t wear boxers” Jan said as she laid the shorts and t-shirt on the bed and walked over to a chest of drawers on the other side of the room. After rummaging through the bottom drawer for a few seconds she turned around holding up a pair of white cotton panties with a thin purple waistband.

”Jan I don’t know what to say... I’m really not comfortable with this” Noah found some words after snapping his jaw back shut.

”I’m sorry Noah I don’t think you’ve got a choice, I can’t let you walk around my house in the nude. Anyway know one knows you here and honestly you won’t look like a girls loads of boys wear clothes like this” Jan said as she threw the panties on top of the pile of clothes on the bed.

”Can’t you drive me to a shop and I can buy some clothes?” Noah proposed.

”And what clothes would you wear there? The clothes you had on before are in the wash and I don’t have any boys clothes in the house. I’ll be honest Noah I’m a little disappointed with your attitude. I’m letting you stay in my house and I’m only trying to help” Jan said with a rather annoyed tone.

He felt bad but at the same time he did understand her point. He was in a totally alien country with no spare clothes and this was literally his only choice  it was a real dilemma.

”Okay I’ll do it, but this is only until the clothes I had on before are clean” Noah announced.

”Of course. Now I’ll leave you to get dressed and when you’re ready I’ll be downstairs ready to give you a tour of the house!” Jan said eagerly as she left the room and shut the door behind her.

Noah walked over to the bed to examine the clothes she’d picked out for him. One by one he held up each item and just stared. He couldn’t believe he was going to voluntarily wear these. After a few minutes of reflection he tentatively pulled off the towel around his waist and grabbed the panties.

Slowly he held them out and stepped in, before pulling them up his waist. They felt so soft on his legs and once they were in place, he adjusted them so everything was correctly positioned. He couldn’t really explain how they felt, he’d worn briefs when he was younger but not for a long time but these were different. They were tighter around his crotch but other than that they fitted perfectly.

In order to avoid further embarrassment he grabbed the blue shorts and followed the same procedure. Although the colours weren’t particularly feminine the shape and length certainly was. As she pulled the waist up he could tell these were much shorter than the shorts he’d usually wear. He looked down to find they finished halfway up his thigh.

Finally he pulled the tie-dyed shirt over his head, pulled through his arms and then down into place. Immediately it felt weird. Although the length was fine to him and went all the way down just over the waistband of the shorts, the arms were abnormally short and were just over his armpits and the round neck was lower than boys t-shirts.

He realised he could delay the inevitable now further. As he made his first steps in his new outfit he could tell the difference between his normal boxers and the panties, feeling slightly freer and loose down below. Just before opening the door he looked to his left into the unforgiving wall length mirror. He stopped and stared at sight looking back at him. He noticed the size of his bum was intensified by the short shorts and the shape of the panties. The t-shirt also hugged his frame generously.

Noah was in a trance looking at the mirror. He couldn’t quite believe the series of events that had unfolded and led him to this situation.

• Like 8
  • alanders changed the title to Transatlantic Troubles (Chapter 2 Added)
4 hours ago, alanders said:

As she pulled the waist up he could tell these were much shorter than the shorts he’d usually wear. He looked down to find they finished halfway up his thigh.

Hmmm...

Freudian slip?

Chapter 3

He knew he couldn’t hide in his new room forever. After a few minutes of composing himself he opened the door and slowly made his way downstairs. As he reached the bottom of the stairs he could see his Auntie preparing some food on the huge island in the middle of the kitchen. As he stepped into the open plan kitchen and living room Jan ceased what she was doing.

”Ah there you are. You look great, like a proper little American!” Jan said enthusiastically as she walked towards him and then did a full lap around him surveying his new outfit.

”I’m not so sure, I look ridiculous” Noah replied sternly.

”Of course you don’t it suits you! Now let me give you a tour of the house” Jan added as she put her hand on his back and ushered him out of the kitchen back from where he came.

Jan proceeded to give Noah a whistle stop tour of her home. The main downstairs area was a huge open kitchen area twinned with a big living room complete with a flat screen television and big velvet sofas, or ‘couches’ as Jan called them. Noah was still getting used to the Americanisms she was using. Sat inbetween the two areas was a glass door leading out to a patio area and moderately sized garden. After she showed him where her office and downstairs toilet was located before leading him upstairs.

Having already seen one of the rooms, he was intrigued as to what lay behind the other 4 doors. The first door closest to the stairs was a spare bedroom with little furnishings, as Jan said this was sometimes used by friends that would stay over. She then swing open the second door.

”This is the main bathroom which I use on day to day basis. However you’ve got your own en-suite so I doubt you’ll be in here often” Jan said as she shut the door after Noah peeked inside. “So next is my bedroom”.

She opened the third door and Noah saw a standard bedroom that consisted of a king size bed, wardrobe, a table complete with a vanity mirror and a large armchair. It was extremely well kept and clean very much like the rest of the house.

”Wow it’s all so clean!” Noah commented.

”Oh yes I like to keep a tight ship around here. I hope you aren’t going to ruin that!” Jan said jokingly as she childishly stroked his fringe back. He was even surprising himself about how comfortable he was beginning to feel around her. After all she is family.

”I’ll do my best!” Noah replied as they both walked out.

They walked further along the corridor towards his bedroom and the final door. He was a bit surprised when Jan didn’t elect to open the fourth mystery door.

”That room is just storage full of old bits and bobs from my last house”. Jan explained. “Now let’s head back downstairs and I can explain a few house rules”.

House rules? Noah was a bit surprised considering his age but he felt like it was fair enough to have certain rules. They both went back downstairs and sat on the big couches in the living room.

“So with any guest in my house I have certain rules that I’d like them to follow” Jan explained as she sat up with her arms crossed.

”Rule number 1. I’d like you to clean up for yourself during your stay here. This includes preparing food, using the bathroom and tidying your belongings in your room. I know how dirty boys your age can be!

Rule number 2. When you go out exploring or doing whatever you plan to, I’d like you back before 10pm. I’m responsible for you while you are in this country and your mom will not be happy if you get into trouble

Finally rule number 3. As your Auntie I expect you to treat me with the upmost respect, so no backchat or arguing” Jan exclaimed.

Noah didn’t really have a problem with the rules apart from maybe the suggested ‘curfew’, but he reckoned he could somehow get around that.

”Yep they are fine with me” Noah responded confidently.

”Good. You know what I think me and you are going to get along just fine. Now stand up and give your Auntie a hug” Jan stood up and opened her arms. Noah tentatively also stood up and allowed his Auntie to wrap her arms around him. She then squeezed him in a warm hug before letting go.

”Now I’m going to prepare our dinner I hope you tacos!” Jan said as Noah nodded in agreement. “They’ll be a few hours so feel free to explore the neighbourhood, watch some TV or just spend some time in the garden.”

”Ummm I think I’ll avoid going outside until my clothes are clean” Noah said alluding to how he was currently dressed.

”Don’t be worried about your outfit no one will think you’re a girl I’m sure! But whatever you like is fine with me, now run along” Jan replied before giving him a gentle pat on the bum and walking back over to the kitchen. Noah flinched slightly as she made contact with his behind.

He made his way out into the garden just to have a look around. It was a scorchingly hot day and the sun beamed down on him intensely as he completed a lap of the garden. He heard faint laughs and screams of young kids in neibouring houses but luckily the fencing hid his appearance from any other people.

He finally settled on watching some TV, hoping to find some American sport to watch. As he grabbed the remote and sat down on the couch he caught another glimpse of himself in the large circular mirror on the wall. The panties he was wearing had ridden up his bum crack and all the walking around had caused him to suffer from a wedgie. The tightness of the shorts had caused his bum to look extremely peachy and it made him resemble a girl from the waist down. He lifted himself off the sofa and adjusted the panties back into place.

The afternoon flew by for Noah was he was so preoccupied by flicking through the TV channels and sampling what American cable had to offer. He finally managed to settle on a game of Baseball between two teams he’d never heard of, but enjoyed it nonetheless. He didn’t really pay attention to what Jan was doing across the huge room.

“Ah baseball, I’m surprised you know what’s going on in the game it’s not exactly a worldwide sport” Jan said as she walked over to him while wiping her hands with a dishcloth.

”I don’t really but it’s still entertaining!” Noah chuckled.

”Well I’m afraid I’m going to have to interrupt the game because dinner is ready. We’ll eat it outside on the deck outside” Jan said.

”Oh great my tummy was starting to rumble a bit!” Noah joked as he switched the TV off and made his way onto the deck.

As he sat down at the wooden table he could see there was already a glass of wine and a large glass of coke ready. While he patiently waited for Jan to bring the food out he felt the gentle wind on his thighs, which was a slightly unfamiliar feeling considering he never worse shorts quite as short as this. It almost felt like he was wearing only his boxers.

After a few minutes Jan joined him and sat a huge platter of nachos down on the table.

”Wow they look amazing” Noah complemented her work.

”Thank you Noah that’s sweet of you, they are a bit of a speciality of mine. Well tuck in!” Jan said as they both grabbed a nacho each and put them on their plates.

Over dinner they both chatted away enjoying each others company. They both had a lot of catching up to do and the conversation flowed a lot better than Noah expected. Once the food was finished they both made their way indoors and back into the living room where they continued the lengthy chat. Noah was surprised about how much she had opened up to him and he could almost tell she was missing having company in the house.

Jan had told him about her failed marriage with her ex-husband and explained that their relationship broke down when she suffered a miscarriage around 5 years ago. He really did start to feel sorry for her and he was glad he could help by just allowing her to confide in him. Just as Jan finished her sentence Noah couldn’t help but let out a loud yawn.

”Oh sorry am I boring you? I know sometimes I just go on and on!” Jan asked him.

”No no of course not, it’s just I think the long flight is starting to catch up with me” Noah said as he rubbed his eyes. He had to admit he was feeling slightly jet lagged.

”Ah I see totally understand. I don’t mind if you want to have an early night” Jan said, “I could do with one as well to be honest it’s been a busy day! Before I go to bed I like to have a warm cup of cocoa, fancy joining me?”

“Yeah sure that would be nice” Noah obliged. Jan then got up and went to prepare the cocoa as Noah stood up and stretched out his arms and legs before plonking himself back down on the sofa. He looked over to see Jan pouring the hot milk into two large mugs. It was only a few moments before Jan passed him a mug and they both sat down and enjoyed the warm beverage.

Noah placed the mug down on the coffee table once he was finished. Jan soon followed.

”So before bed I think we need to make a decision on what you’re going to wear tonight considering you are currently without any pyjamas” Jan pointed out. Noah was dreading this.

”I was just going to sleep nude” Noah said quietly slightly embarrassed by what he’d just said.

”Absolutely not that’s not very hygienic at all. No one in this house is getting into any bed naked! Let’s go and see what we can find you to wear” Jan said as she took his hand and led him to his room.

As they entered the bedroom Jan pointed at the bed and gestured to him to sit down. He sat on the edge of the bed right in front of the wardrobe as Jan opened it and began looking for something appropriate. Just like before, he scoffed at the sight of the large quantity of girls clothing.

”So you’ve got a choice of two” Jan said as she turned around. “You can either wear these” she said as she held up a grey and white long sleeve t-shirt with pink collar and cuffs along with a pair of matching pyjama bottoms, “or this” Jan then threw the pyjamas on the bed next to him as she then held up a purple nightie with a cartoon unicorn on the front.

”I don’t really want to wear either. Can’t I just wear the underwear I have on now?” Noah said as he shrugged his shoulders.

”Ummm excuse me don’t you remember the rules? No backchat. Now what will it be?” Jan insisted.

Noah pointed at the striped pyjamas deciding that they were the lesser of two evils considering the nightie was essentially a dress. She then left the room for a minute to allow him to undress in privacy and put on the pyjamas. As he dressed himself he again felt extremely embarrassed as the bottoms were extremely tight around his legs and crotch. Jan then joined him back in the room as he got into bed and pulled the duvet over him.

”Goodnight Noah have a good sleep, we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow!” Jan said as she switched off the light and shut the bedroom door.

it didn’t take long before Noah’s eyelids began to flutter and he drifted off to sleep.

• Like 10
  • alanders changed the title to Transatlantic Troubles (Chapter 3 Added)
  • 2 weeks later...

Than, you everyone for the feedback so far really appreciate it. I’m sorry if this story is a bit cliche but it’s one I’ve been wanting to write for a while! Hope everyone counties to enjoy it.

Chapter 4

The next morning Noah was woken by the distant sound of singing from downstairs, paired with the sound and smell of sizzling bacon. The light was shining through the sides of the curtains signifying a beautiful morning in Dallas. He moved his arms out from under his pillows and rubbed his eyes, feeling refreshed after an undisturbed night that had seemingly shook off the remaining jet lag. After his eyes acclimatised to the morning light he pulled himself up and sat up in his bed, and that’s when he noticed something didn’t feel right.

‘Oh no’ he whispered to himself in a panicked state realising what had happened in the night. As he moved his lower body the could feel the striped girls pyjama bottoms stick to his body and as the duvet moved the smell of stale wee wafted into his face. It had been a good 10 years since he had last wet the bed and he couldn’t quite believed he’d let this happen. Whether it was the jet lag or the shock of new surrounding, there was one excuse. He pushed the whole duvet off the bed and there he saw the full extent of his accident. His crotch was completely covered by a dark stain, as were the bed sheets. He sat there for a good few seconds just staring at what he had done, and began to think about what he could do to hide it. However, before he could concoct a plan the sound of his Auntie’s singing was getting louder and closer, so he quickly pulled the duvet back over him and lay down as the doorknob began to turn.

”Morning Noah!” Jan exclaimed bursting through the bedroom door. She quickly walked over to the side of the bed and placed a large mug of coffee on the bedside table. “Must’ve had a good sleep didn’t hear a peep from you all night”.

”Yeah it was great thank you, slept like a log” Noah replied laying in bed with just his head poking out from the duvet in order to hide the damage.

”Good to hear, now come on let’s get up we’ve got a busy day ahead of us” Jan then ordered as she grabbed the top of the duvet and forcefully pulled it back.

All Noah could do was lay completely still in shock as his wet pyjamas and bed were revealed to his Auntie, who just looked at him with a surprised look.

”Oh deary me. You didn’t tell me you were a bedwetter Noah?” Jan asked.

”Umm I’m not honestly I haven’t done that since I was a kid! It must’ve been the jet lag or something” Noah desperately reasoned.

”It okay calm down, I’m sure it was just a one off. Now up you get and into the shower, I’ll strip the bed and if you leave your jim-jams outside the bathroom I’ll get them in the wash” Jan said.

Noah quickly complied as he got up out of the wee stained bed and quickly into the bathroom. As he shut the door behind him he caught a glimpse of his wet girls pyjamas in the mirror before stripping and throwing them out of the door. He then quickly jumped into the shower in order to try and forget the whole incident.

As Noah finished in the shower and began to dry himself off the rustling noise coming from the bedroom had stopped, assuming his Auntie was finished taking the ruined sheets off his bed. “Noah honey I’ve left you some clothes to wear on the bed, once you’re done in there get dressed and come down for breakfast” Jan shouted.

”Okay thank you” Noah replied before he heard Jan leave and shut the door behind him.

Once he was dry he slowly opened the door dreading what was on the bed ready for him to wear. As he peered through the door he looked towards the bed to see all of the bed linen removed, with only the clothes his Auntie had chosen laying on top.

There were only 4 items of clothing on the bed. A pair of cotton panties exactly the same as the pair he had worn yesterday but aqua blue with a pink waistband, a lime green t-shirt with extremely short arms, a pair of white trainer socks and what looked like a pair of black trousers. As he got closer and grabbed the latter he soon realised they were in fact a pair of leggings. Without hesitating he began to get dressed, simply because he had no real alternative as he knew his Auntie would insist on him wearing the outfit. He certainly wasn’t comfortable with it though.

Once he was finished he stood and again looked in the mirror at himself. The leggings felt extremely odd and as he twisted and turned he was disappointed to see his bulge was hardly noticeable, making him look even feminine, and his bum looked quite round and perky. Despite going through puberty he wasn’t the biggest downstairs and his body hardly had a hair on it, which made him extremely self-conscious. After a few more minutes of contemplating the situation he found himself in he left his bedroom and joined his Auntie downstairs.

As sat at the table and his breakfast was already prepared for him. He licked his lips at the sight of a large stack of pancakes covered in syrup complete with bacon rashers placed on top. It was only a few seconds before he began to tuck in and as he was stuffing his face his Auntie joined him at the table sipping on a glass of orange juice.

”Noah I don’t want you to worry about your little accident last night. You were probably very tired after the flight and well, everyone has an accident now and again” Jan told him.

”Yeah I’m sure that’s why, thank you for being so nice about it” Noah replied sheepishly as he chomped down on a huge slice of pancake.

”Awww that’s okay honey, it’ll be our little secret okay?” she said as she winked at him. “Now finish up your breakfast and we’ll head out on a tour of the neighbourhood!”.

Noah got to work finishing his meal as Jan busied herself in the utility room. As he placed the plate and his cutlery in the sink they both crossed paths in the hallway. As Noah stopped he could see his Auntie was holding a pile of clothes.

”I’m afraid I’ve got some bad news. They must make clothes across the pond differently because I’m afraid your clothes have shrunk in the wash” Jan said as she held up his shorts. It didn’t take him long to realise they had shrunk quite a few sizes and were now practically unwearable. He sighed loudly.

”I really can’t catch a break can I?” Noah laughed, he either could do that or cry.

”Don’t worry about it I’m sure it won’t be long until we can pick up your bags from the airport. Anyway, you look amazing in the outfit I picked out give me a twirl” Jan said excitedly.

Noah went red as he slowly turned in a circle like a circus performer. As he tuned his back to his Auntie she felt her swat his bum, which made him jump.

”Sorry I couldn’t resist you look so cute! Up you go and brush your teeth and we’ll set off” she asked as he nodded and went back up to his room and got himself ready.

Shortly after they were both back in Jan’s car and making their way into the closest town. Most of the morning was taken up by Jan explaining the history of the town and all the amenities it had to offer. Much to Noah’s excitement he found there was plenty for him to during his stay, including a huge shopping centre, or ‘mall’ as his Americanised Auntie called it, a local baseball team, plenty of bars and a fairly large college where people his age would socialise.

By midday both of them had become pretty thirsty and Jan suggested going to Starbucks, which was situated right on the Main Street that ran right through the centre of town. So far he hadn’t left the car and he found the thought of walking around in his rather feminine outfit rather daunting.

”Can we just go to a drive-thru? I don’t want people to see what I’m wearing” Noah pleaded.

”Don’t be silly no one will bat and eyelid, there’s no need to be worried” Jan replied reassuring him.

Jan expertly parked the car in a space right outside Starbucks and soon Noah was stepping out into the street wearing a girls t-shirt and leggings, he still couldn’t quite believe what was happening. As they stepped inside he was relieved to see it was fairly quiet and there wasn’t a queue, meaning he’d have to endure this nightmare for a slightly shorter period of time.

”Welcome to Starbucks what would you like to order today?” the happy barista asked him and Jan.

”Could I get a Mocha Frappucino please?” Jan asked.

”Absolutely, and for you miss?” the barista said as she stared at Noah.

’Did I hear that right?’ Noah said internally. He couldn’t quite believe she actually thought he was a girl, although giving it a second thought he couldn’t really be surprised considering what he was wearing. He stopped himself correcting her as it may be more embarrassing telling her he was a boy dressed in leggings and panties.

”I’ll have a White Chocolate Frappucino please” Noah replied tentatively.

Jan paid for the drinks before they both took a seat on a sofa next to the window. Eventually their drinks were brought over to them and he could finally quench his thirst on a scorching hot summers day, and it tasted amazing.

”Hey Jan” a voice from behind them pierced the quiet atmosphere. They both turned around to be met with the sight of a tall brunette woman.

”Oh hey Joyce fancy seeing you here!” Jan immediately stood up and immediately hugged her.

”Is this the boy I’ve heard so much about?” Joyce said as she looked down on Noah, who was innocently sucking on the straw in his drink.

“Of course how rude of me. This is my nephew Noah. Noah this is Joyce” Jan said as Noah got up to his feet. He suddenly came to the realisation that this was the same Joyce his Auntie had told him about at the airport, meaning he was wearing her daughters clothes. This made things one hundred times more awkward than what it already was.

”Nice to meet you Noah, welcome to the greatest country in the world!” Joyce said in a southern twang as she shook his hand.

”Hi” is all Noah could muster.

”Look I’m only getting a takeaway as I’m late for work but shall we meet up tomorrow for a catch up?” Joyce turned and asked Jan.

”Sure come over to mine I’ve got a lovely bottle of red that’s itching to be opened” Jan replied.

”Awesome I’ll see you then. Nice to meet you Noah, love the outfit” Joyce said playfully she rushed out of the store. Noah sunk into the sofa mortified.

Luckily he didn’t have to wait much longer until Jan had finished her drink and they were back in the relative safety of the car and heading back to Jan’s house. After going out in public wearing girls clothes he knew he couldn’t do it again, and was hopeful that it wouldn’t be long until his luggage was returned to him. Soon they were back in the house just as clouds began to form in the sky and the lovely bright sunlight was replaced by rain.

”Darn it! We were meant to go to Walmart to pick up a few groceries while we were out but seeing Joyce must’ve distracted me. If you like you can stay here whilst I run down the store, you’ll be alright on your own here won’t you?” Jan said as she put her shoes back on and went towards the door.

”I’ll be fine don’t worry about me” Noah replied.

”Okay I won’t be long, if you get hungry there’s plenty to eat in the fridge. See ya!” Jan shouted to him as she shut the door behind him.

For the first time he was alone in his Auntie’s massive house, and just sat down on the sofa looking around aimlessly. After a few minutes he was fighting back the urge to have a good snoop around and in a bid to distract himself he got up and made his way to the kitchen to get something to eat. As he walked he had to look down just to remind himself he was actually wearing anything below the waist as the tightness of the leggings made it feel like he wasn’t actually wearing anything, even admitting to himself they were quite liberating.

He began to rummage through the numerous cupboards and drawers in the kitchen looking for a snack. As he reached and opened a large cupboard just under the sink he found numerous sets of cups and glasses and grabbed the nearest glass. As he took it out of the cupboard he noticed right at the back behind everything was a plastic bottle with a nipple on top. A baby bottle? As far as he knew his Auntie had never had a baby? He wasn’t bothered by it though, assuming she may have babysat for a friend in the past.

He filled the glass with Pepsi from the fridge and also picked out a pack of Twinkie’s. He’d always wanted to try them as they weren’t on sale back in England, and they didn’t disappoint. He gobbled them up and slurped the Pepsi, making his way upstairs to continue being nosy, making a bee-line for Jan’s bedroom.

The door was open and as he walked in he was rather disappointed by what he found. It was a very bland bedroom with neutral furnishings and nothing to write home about in terms of features, not even a single photo of her and her ex. Moving on he left the room and walked to the end of the landing and as he tried to open the door to the storage room he was surprised to find it locked, but wasn’t particularly bothered as the room was probably a mess. Although what did surprise him was the discovery of a small security camera in the corner of the ceiling pointing at the locked door. Why did she have security cameras inside her house? Again he shrugged it off as maybe an American thing, as people don’t tend to have security inside their house back home.

”Noah I’m back” he heard from downstairs. ‘Wow she was quick’ he thought to himself, not even noticing how the quickly the time had passed. He made his way back downstairs and met his Auntie at the door.

”I see you’ve found the snacks then” Jan joked, alluding to the half eaten Twinkie in his hand. “Be a darling and take one of the bags into the kitchen”.

Noah obliged as he stuffed the remaining Twinkie in his mouth and grabbed the largest shopping bag. As he began to stride towards the kitchen he looked down into the bag and noticed something inside. It was a cube shaped package, and although it was obscured by various other items he could just make out the branding.

‘Goodnites’ it read.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • alanders changed the title to Transatlantic Troubles (Chapter 4 Added)

The cliches are cliches because they're good, if not they would be forgotten as stories. I am loving this new story, as just I loved the Theo's Jealousy story before. My only "problem" is that I'm not really into this "feminization" thing, but that's okay in the end.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 5

He wasn’t stupid and knew exactly what they were. A wave of anxiety went straight through him as he realised his auntie hadn’t forgotten about him wetting the bed last night and that she was 100% going to bring it up again this evening. However after a few minutes after hovering over the grocery bags he decided not to address it now hoping that it was unrelated, he still didn’t actually know what Jan did for a living; perhaps she was a babysitter or something?

“Thank you for that Noah I can take it from here” Jan said as she came around the corner with the remaining bags. “Why don’t you give your mom a call I’m sure she’d like to hear from you!”.

”Good idea she’s probably worried sick!” Noah replied.

He decided to go up into his bedroom to call his parents just so he could get some privacy. As he started the call he couldn’t help but stare into the cupboard that had been left open leaving the girls clothes in full view.

”Hey sweetie I was wondering when I was going to hear from you!” his mum answered excitedly.

”Hi mum, yeah sorry I’ve been really busy getting settled in” he responded.

”I’m sure you have! What’s it like in the land of the free? How’s Jan?” she asked him, clearly very intrigued about how he had spent his first few days.

”It’s amazing mum it’s basically just like England but on steroids! I’ve already been shown around by Auntie Jan and can’t wait to go and explore. Yeah she’s been really nice to me and her house is incredible” Noah explained.

“Aww sounds like you are going to have a nice time! Glad to hear Jan is doing so well for herself over there as well. She hasn’t tried any experiments on you has she?” she added.

‘Experiments? Bit of a weird thing to say’ he thought to himself silently, what on earth was his mum going on about?

”What do you mean?” he said.

”She’s a psychologist, or at least she was when she lived here. When you were much younger she used to try certain methods on you. Nothing bad we used to think it was quite funny” his mum explained.

That did actually ring a bell in his memory. He did have very vague memories of Jan trying herbal remedies and methods on him to try and cure his fussy eating when he was a small child, and literally had completely forgotten about it until now.

”Hmmm I do sort of remember now actually. Of course she hasn’t I’m practically an adult now” Noah denied.

”I’m sure you’ll be fine, we’ll I better let you go to carry on your adventure give me a call in a few days okay” his mum said beginning to wind down the conversation.

”Will do, speak to you in a few days. Love you bye” Noah said as he finished the conversation and hung up.

As he locked his phone he thought about what his mum had told him. Surely she wasn’t covertly experimenting on him with the girls clothes he was wearing, something he didn’t mention to his mum. Of course there was the perfectly reasonable explanation being that his luggage was lost at the airport and it was his only option.

He shook his head and shrugged it off as him simply being paranoid. Anyway wearing the girls clothes wasn’t THAT bad, better than walking around his Auntie’s house in the nude. Noah spent the afternoon in his room calling a few of his friends back home discussing all that he was missing while he was away, before Jan called him down for dinner just as the sun began to go down.

He joined his Auntie downstairs in the dining room and tucked into some delicious homemade burgers, or ‘hamburgers’ as Jan called them. Throughout the meal Noah tried to pluck up the courage to ask Jan about her work, and once they both finished their meal he finally found the right time to spring the question.

”So I never asked what do you do for work over here? Mum mentioned that you were a psychologist back in England?” Noah asked.

”Oh had I not mentioned it before sorry about that. Yes I did used to be a psychologist but I’ve not really practiced for years but I do some consultancy online. You see I was lucky enough to secure quite a bit of money after my divorce so I’ve not had to work for a few years now” Jan explained.

”Ah I see, fair enough I’d definitely do the same if I were you!” Noah joked and they both shared a few seconds of laughter. “Well I’m stuffed! Those burgers were delicious thank you”.

”It’s my pleasure sweety, I’ll get all of this washed up and perhaps we could watch a movie? What’cha say?” Jan said.

”Sounds great!” Noah replied.

Noah took his seat on the sofa as he waited for Jan to finish washing up the dirty plates and cutlery. As he was waiting he began to feel a slight pressure in his bladder but just as he was about to get up and go to the toilet Jan joined him in the living room.

”I’ve not seen the new Lion King movie how about you?” Jan asked as she scrolled through Netflix.

”Nah I’ve not” Noah said.

”Well guess we’ve found our movie then!” Jan replied as she navigated to the chosen movie and clicked play.

They both settled down and were completely engrossed by the film, however in the back of his mind Noah couldn’t shake the urge to wee. Just as the hakuna matata musical number ended it became unbearable and he gave in.

“Excuse me I’ve got to nip to the loo” Noah peeped as he got up off the sofa and ran towards the downstairs toilet. Jan didn’t say a word and just watched him run towards the toilet.

Noah exploded through the door and quickly locked it before turning around and pulling down the leggings and panties all the way down to his ankles before aiming and releasing into the toilet. He let out an audible sigh as he emptied his bladder and after a few seconds it was completely empty. After shaking his penis to ensure there wouldn’t be any extra drips he bent over and pulled his panties and leggings back up, but he noticed something. There was a small dark patch on the front of his green panties and as he pulled them up he noticed it had also soaked through to the leggings. He knew he had waited too long and was asking for something like this to happen. What was his auntie going to think?

He finished up in the bathroom and made his way back onto the sofa where his auntie was waiting. He tried his best to not stand straight on in order to hide his crotch. As he sat down he noticed there were two large mugs on the coffee table.

”Better?” Jan asked him.

”Yeah thank you” Noah replied as he focused back on the movie.

”Good, while you were away I quickly made us both a cup of cocoa just like last night” Jan said as she picked up the mug and handed it to him.

”Oh thank you” Noah complied as he sipped on the piping hot drink.

After about an hour the movie was over and they had both polished off their cocoa. Noah yawned loudly as the credits rolled.

”Think it’s time for both of us to hit the hay!” Jan said as she took the mug off him and took it along with hers over to the sink. “I’ll follow you”.

Noah simply got up and made his way towards the stairs and up to his room. As he opened the door and switched on the light he immediately noticed the pack of Goodnites he had encountered earlier sat in the centre of his bed. To be honest he knew this was coming but he just hoped it wasn’t going to happen. Before he could think about it any more Jan entered the room.

”Ah, so you’ve seen what I bought you at the store” Jan said.

”I really don’t need those last night was only a one off!” Noah tried to reason with his Auntie.

”I’m sure it was but I don’t want to take any chances. I’ve not got an endless supply of bedsheets you know!” Jan insisted as she walked over to the bed and began opening the package.

”But Auntie I’m 20 years old, I don’t need to wear a nappy to bed!” he pouted.

Jan managed to get the package open and pull out a pair of the waterproof garments. “Don’t be silly loads of people you’re age struggle with bladder control, and it’s not a ‘diaper’ it’s a Goodnite” she said.

As he saw his Auntie pull out the Goodnite he noticed that they weren’t boys, they were the girls version. They were mostly white but with purple sides and the front was emblazoned with a photo of Moana.

”Couldn’t you have gotten me some boy ones?” Noah complained.

”Sorry but they didn’t have any, these are fine though. Who’s going to know it’s only us in the house?” Jan snapped back. “Now come on don’t have a tantrum let’s get you ready for bed.

Without warning she grabbed his t-shirt and pulled it over his head and threw it to the ground. She then grabbed the waistband of the leggings and tugged them to his feet, revealing the small wet spot that Noah had noticed earlier.

“Umm what’s this then?” Jan asked him pointing at his crotch as he stood in front of her wearing only the green wee-stained panties.

“Oh Umm, well” Noah stumbled his words trying to get an explanation out.

”You know what don’t worry about it. Let’s just get you into one of these” Jan said as she helped him out of the panties. He couldn’t believe he was allowing her to undress him and he was now stood completely naked in front of her.

“Leg in” Jan instructed as she held out the Goodnite. He stepped into one leg hole and then the other before she pulled them up his legs and into place. “There we go that wasn’t too bad was it?” she asked him.

Noah felt the Goodnite with his hands adjusting it slightly before lifting his legs on the spot to see how it felt. He couldn’t believe how well it fitted him considering they were meant for children much younger than him, perhaps thinking that American kids were much bigger than English ones. He was also shocked by how comfortable they were, although there is no way he would admit that to his Auntie.

”Right so as the pyjamas you wore last night are still in the wash the only other night clothes I’ve got is this” Jan picked out an item from the cupboard and held it up in the air. Regrettably for Noah it was the same purple nightie he was shown the previous night. “Arms up”.

Again Noah complied and put his arms up in the air as Jan slipped the nightie over his head. As it was in place he unmistakably knew he was wearing a glorified dress. The clothes he had worn in the previous few days at least could pass as unisex clothing at a push, but not this.

”You look fine, at least it matched your diap… I mean Goodnite” Jan assured him as she pulled the duvet off the bed and invited him to get in.

He quickly jumped on the bed in order to get the duvet over him and hide his pyjamas as quickly as possible. Jan quietly chuckled to herself as he landed and the nightie lifted revealing his Goodnite.

”Goodnight Noah sweet dreams” Jan said as she switched off the light and gently shut the door.

Just like that it was morning again. Back home Noah would usually wake up a few times in the night but as he began to come around he was surprised about how deep his sleeps had been since arriving in America. He turned over to face the other way in bed and rubbed his eyes, and as he moved he was relieved about the absence of dampness under the duvet.

Happily he pulled the duvet off and climbed out of bed. However, as he stood up he’d forgotten about what he was wearing under the purple nightie but it felt different than it did when he first put it on last night. He grabbed the nightie and pulled it up above his hips and looked down.

‘Not again’ he thought to himself.

• Like 14
  • Sad 1
  • alanders changed the title to Transatlantic Troubles (Chapter 5 Added)

“Regressed by auntie” is a subgenre that will never grow old.

Cocoa cups before bedtime is another classic. Someone in the ABDL industry should start selling cocoa’s powder, auntie’s recipe, and there would be plenty of people wishing to buy it.

• Like 4

I wonder how far auntie will be taking this? If she wants a baby girl to take of and be a Mommy herself?

That's a story I will keep reading. Thanks for the update. ?

On 6/6/2021 at 5:16 PM, Bonsai said:

“Regressed by auntie” is a subgenre that will never grow old.

Cocoa cups before bedtime is another classic. Someone in the ABDL industry should start selling cocoa’s powder, auntie’s recipe, and there would be plenty of people wishing to buy it.

Haha that cocoa powder would sell out instantly once released ?

Love the story Alanders, it's my type of story!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the slightly shorter chapter this time around! Hoping to release these more frequently going forward!

——————————

Chapter 6

Wetting the bed as a one off isn’t too much of an issue, but twice in a row is worrying. Noah knew he now had a decision to make, does he take off the wet Goodnite and change into a new one or simply go downstairs and style it out? Deep down he knew he couldn’t get much past his Auntie so realistically he was going to be found out sooner or later and after some consideration he decided he’d try to hide in plain sight.

He pulled down his purple nightie and confidently strolled out of the bedroom door and headed downstairs. As he walked he could feel the slightly puffy Goodnite shift between his legs, which was slightly clammy and cold on his skin. As he reached the bottom of the stairs he could hear his Auntie whistling along to the radio which was playing American chart music, and once he turned the corner and caught a glimpse of her he could she was stirring a huge bowl of what looked like cake mixture.

”Oh morning Noah sleep well? I thought you weren’t getting out of bed today it’s already 10am!” Jan greeted him as she turned to face him.

”I did thank you, jesus is it that late?” Noah replied as he rubbed his eyes. He turned around and glanced at the large clock on the wall and confirmed the time. Last night must’ve been one of the longest interrupted sleeps he had ever had, and that probably was the explanation for what had happened to his Goodnite.

”Sorry I’ve already had breakfast but I’ve got some pastries that you could have?” Jan asked him.

”Sound great” Noah replied.

”I’ll get them ready why don’t you go and take a seat at the table?” Jan then ordered as she walked over to one of the many cupboards in the kitchen.

Noah walked over to the table and as he sat onto the wooden chair he felt the wet Goodnite squish onto his behind. It was a strange feeling, like sitting on a small pillow and annoyingly he actually quite liked the feeling. He then grabbed his phone and began scrolling through Twitter to catch up on the news back home.

After a few minutes Jan strolled over and placed a full of all types of pastries including croissants, pan au chocolats and danish’s. It also arrived with a glass of milk, weirdly.

”Oh I see our little solution worked well last night…” Jan muttered stood over Noah with her hands on her hips. He suddenly realised his nightie had ridden up and the wet Goodnite was on fully display.

”Ummm yeah it did” Noah said anxiously as he pulled the nightie down over his crotch to block the view of the Goodnite.

“Wasn’t just a one off then the other night? I wouldn’t worry about it the Goodnite did it’s job, that’s what they’re for!” Jan assured him. “I’ll leave you to enjoy your breakfast I’m going to go upstairs and get changed. Joyce and Alex will be here in an hour so we’ve both got to get ready.”

Noah had completely forgotten about meeting Joyce yesterday and that was embarrassing enough, but meeting Alex in person while wearing her clothes was going to be even worse. The situation swirled around in his head as he ate his breakfast.

Once he was done he got up and made his way back into his bedroom but was met by Jan, and he could see she had already prepared his outfit for the day. Laying on the bed was a white t-shirt with the American flag emblazoned on the front, a beige pleated skirt, a pair of pale yellow and pink striped panties and worryingly another Goodnite.

”Lets get you out of those wet panties and get you dressed” Jan said as she suddenly approached him and grabbed the bottom of the nightie and signalled for him to lift his arms. He submitted and did exactly that as they pulled the nightie off him allowing her a full view of the wet goodnite.

Once the nightie was off Jan then proceeded to pull the Goodnite down his legs, quietly tutting as they both caught a glimpse of the inside of the Goodnite which was stained yellow.

”Wait there a second” Jan said once the Goodnite was off. She quickly paced out of the room and left Noah stood in the middle of the room naked. He started to wonder why he wasn’t resisting or at least showing some embarrassment but he wasn’t, and he didn’t know why.

Within a few seconds Jan returned holding what looked like a packet of baby wipes. She then knelt down in front of him, opened the packet and began to wipe his nether regions with the cold wipes. Again he didn’t say a word as his Auntie wiped in between his legs and then his bum.

”There we go all fresh, now let’s get you dressed” she then said as she placed the used wipes in a pile on the floor and then grabbed the clean Goodnite off the bed and held it open for Noah to step into.

”Jan I don’t have to wear one of these I’m not going to wet my pants!” Noah complained finally showing some free will.

”Noah sweety you’ve wet the bed two nights in a row. It’s only for today if you’re dry at the end of the day you can go back to wear just panties” Jan insisted.

”Okay, but I don’t think they’ll be any chance of them being wet!” he gave in and stepped into the absorbent underwear and let her pull them up his legs and into place.

Jan then repeated the process with the panties which were slid up to go over the Goodnite. As Noah looked down he could see it didn’t do a great job of hiding it, considering the waistband of the Goodnite went way above the waistband of the panties. Jan then helped him into the white t-shirt and then began to place the skirt on him. Strangely it didn’t even bother him at this point that he was wearing a skirt.

”It’s going to be a hot day today so I thought you’d be a bit more comfortable in this, and don’t worry about anyone seeing what you’ve got on underneath” Jan said as she fastened the buckle on the waist of the skirt and fluffed the ends out. “They’ll be here soon so why don’t you go and take a seat on the couch I’ve got to finish the cake I’m making!”.

As Noah made his way downstairs he did notice how much better it was to be out of the wet Goodnite but it still didn’t feel quite right, especially as the panties over the top seemed to make it all slightly tighter. He also noticed how strange it felt wearing a skirt, almost having to look down at himself to remind him he was wearing anything at all over the Goodnite and panties.

He made his way into the living room and switched on the TV to kill some time before the guests arrived. After putting the remote down on the coffee table he jumped back onto the sofa. It was weird sat with his Goodnite and panties touching the fabric of the sofa instead of a pair of shorts and trousers and his first immediate feeling was one of freedom. He had to shake the thought out of his head. Was he actually starting to enjoy wearing girls clothes?

After watching TV while also watching Jan rush around readying the house for a good hour, Noah’s relaxed state was interrupted by the chime of the doorbell.

”Ooh they are here Noah!” Jan shouted as she rushed around the corner and towards the front door.

Noah turned off the TV and stood up. As he did he pulled the skirt down to its correct length, which was about half way up his thigh. He knew that he needed to be careful when bending over in order to avoid revealing the glorified nappy he was wearing. He then heard Jan greeting Joyce and then heard footsteps getting louder and louder.

”Nice to see you again!” Joyce’s greeted him as the group laid eyes on him.

”Hi Joyce” Noah shyly replied.

”Hi, you must be Noah” Alex then piped up and waved at Noah.

Noah stared at the girl that was stood beside Joyce. She was in fairly similar clothes to him rather embarrassingly, but she was wearing a flowery dress and a cropped blue and white striped shirt. Her hair was in a Bob cut style and in terms of height and build they were both nearly identical.

”Yep I’m Noah. Nice to meet you Alex” Noah replied politely.

”Aww aren’t you two sweet! Noah why don’t you take Alex into the garden and get to know eachother a bit more? Me and Joyce need a catch up” Jan instructed.

”Umm okay, let’s go” Noah said as he gestured Alex to follow him into the garden.

As he walked in front of her he repeatedly pulled the skirt down so she couldn’t see anything revealing. In reality his Goodnite and panties were well hidden but he was just being paranoid. Once they were outside Noah sat down on one of the deck chairs with Alex doing the same. Now they were both sat down looking away awkwardly in silence.

They both sat there waiting for one of them to break the silence. Just as Noah was about to open his mouth Alex began to speak.

”So you’re from England?” She asked him.

”Yeah that’s right I’m here on holiday, haven’t seen Jan since I was a little kid!” Noah explained.

”Cool, I’ve only ever been to London once but it was awesome” Alex responded. This made Noah chuckle quietly under his breath, finding it funny that she thought the only place in England was London. “What’s so funny?” she added.

”Oh it’s nothing, just that if I had a dollar for every time an American immediately mentioned London after saying I’m from England I’d actually be able to afford to live there!” Noah joked.

This broke the ice somewhat and they both seemed to become more relaxed. Noah decided to seize the opportunity and explain the elephant in the room.

”So… your probably wondering why I’m wearing your clothes” Noah awkwardly said. “Well first of all I am a boy I promise! And the reason I’m dressed like this is because the airport lost my bags and I don’t have anymore clothes to wear”.

Alex laughed it off. “It’s fine my mom explained it on the way here and I’m fine with it. I’d do exactly the same in your situation if I had to wear boys clothes”.

”Ah that’s a relief, I didn’t want you to think I was a freak!” Noah responded.

“Not at all! Say do you know if your auntie has any fun games to play out here?” Alex asked him.

”I think there’s a frisbee in the garage? Let me go and grab it” Noah said as he jumped out of his seat and ran past Alex.

*Meanwhile in the kitchen*

”Ahh that’s great coffee Jan” Joyce exclaimed as she sipped from the large mug of coffee Jan had made for her.

”Thank you Joyce, it’s a fresh blend I picked up from the wholesaler just down the road!” Jan replied.

They both then watch Noah run past the double doors that lead out into the garden.

”I see your little project is coming along well” Joyce teased Jan as she winked at her.

• Like 12
  • alanders changed the title to Transatlantic Troubles (Chapter 6 Added)
  • alanders changed the title to Transatlantic Troubles (Chapter 9 Added)