LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Making diapers more normal for yourself

Sephy

12 hours ago, Alyeskabird said:

Oddly enough, being a truck driver is one of the things that got me more willing and able to wear diapers. I mean I had been interested for ages and ages, but before that I had been too afraid cept in the privacy of my room. Driving a truck, well, I ended up wetting my pants too often, from being stuck in traffic, never mind the bathroom being like a mile away when I had to park out in the boonies of the truckstops. After a while I realized diaps where a perfict solution, and pretty soon stoped careing if anyone might notice. Better than pee bottles, and better than pissing my pants.

I thought that diapers might be a practical solution for over the road drivers.

Oddly enough, being a truck driver is one of the things that got me more willing and able to wear diapers. I mean I had been interested for ages and ages, but before that I had been too afraid except in the privacy of my room. Driving a truck, well, I ended up wetting my pants too often, from being stuck in traffic, never mind the bathroom being like a mile away when I had to park out in the boonies of the truck stops. After a while I realized diapers where a perfect solution, and pretty soon stopped caring if anyone might notice. Better than pee bottles, and better than pissing my pants.

I thought that diapers might be a practical solution for over the road drivers. 

I drive truck 14 hr days, 7 days a week,  I wear and have worn long before I contracted MS.

(Quoted replies corrected for spelling)

On 8/15/2022 at 11:08 PM, WetOnes said:

I was very nervous about it, too... now I have to wear diapers for real, and I find now I am, like, the more noticeable the better! 

I had a little nervousness at first but now I have absolutely no reservations about wearing a diaper outside.  The only time I even give it a thought is if going somewhere where there is a HIGH chance of it being exposed.  Doctors, or other appointment where it could become uncovered.  Not that I care what anyone thinks of me wearing a diaper but I don't like making others deliberately uncomfortable.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

I drive truck 14 hr days, 7 days a week,  I wear and have worn long before I contracted MS.

I thought there were regulations on how many hours a day a person could drive a truck without having to take so many hours to rest before driving again?  14 hours a day?  That can't be good for your health or people on the road around you when you get so tired. 

Well when I was driving, it was, you could drive 11 hours in a 14 hour period. Plus you are alowed to work, if I remember right, 70 hours over 7 days.

So if your carefull you can keep running 10 hours a day 7 days a week. If you run out of hours, you can take a 34 hour reset, and reset your clock. Its also posable that the laws have changed sense I was driving.

The problem then becomes what you actualy get paid for. Most companys only pay for miles driven, and thats it. Wich means that you don't get paid for all the time you spend sitting at a shipper, or recever. Getting loaded, all that. Never mind you don't get paid for the time you spend doing the paperwork, you don't get paid for inspection, or anything else. Just miles covered. Thus what a lot of drivers are forced to do is to fudge there books so they can keep moving so they can make enough money to live. Seriously, 12 hours to park your ass in a dock to get unloaded, with the shipper requireing that the driver sit there and watch. Company counts that as a 10 hour break, wich means far as they are concerned you have a full 14 ahead of you, never mind you been awake 20 hours. A big part of why I stoped driving. I loved going all over the country. Just did not like being forced to break the law constantly.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I thought there were regulations on how many hours a day a person could drive a truck without having to take so many hours to rest before driving again?  14 hours a day?  That can't be good for your health or people on the road around you when you get so tired. 

yup - 14 hrs. two jobs.

On 8/17/2022 at 12:14 PM, DiapergirlWB said:

I had a little nervousness at first but now I have absolutely no reservations about wearing a diaper outside.  The only time I even give it a thought is if going somewhere where there is a HIGH chance of it being exposed.  Doctors, or other appointment where it could become uncovered.  Not that I care what anyone thinks of me wearing a diaper but I don't like making others deliberately uncomfortable.

Here's a funny and true story.

I had an appointment for an EEG and I woke up late. I took off my night diaper quickly but I left my onesie on, just not snapped and hurried out. I mean, it's an EEG, not an ECG: they're going to attach electrodes to my head, not to my chest, right? Right?

Wrong, the technician did want to attached electrodes to my chest (and ankles). It took a long time to get the test and it might have been very important, so I had to take off my undershirt--which had long flaps with snaps on them.

You shoulda seen the look on her face (and I am sure I must have been beet red)...

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve never actually worn before but I plan to do so and as the time nears, I also find myself feeling nervous. Not entirely sure why, but you’re wearing a diaper, I’m sure you have plenty reason to be nervous or anxious.

• Like 1
On 4/9/2021 at 7:04 PM, Sephy said:

I'm usually a nervous wreck when the thought of wearing comes to mind. I personally want to just be okay to wear and enjoy the comfort they give me. Any one have any advice to help me with this

Unless you have an open unlocked door policy, (aka friends or family drop in unannounced and walk in)  there is no reason to be nervous,  Slowly, over time push your boundries. I started out just in my little 8x12bdrm, Then a bit further, the park etc. go get gas, groceries etc. I aged a bit and with it my health changed, which definitely helped change my perspective from worried to "I gotta get this done and no one cares, put it on and get on with life."

There is lots to be scared of out there, like dropping your phone, getting accosted at your local grab n go, but wearing a diaper is not a reason to be scared. I will echo and repeat a sentiment that is common on here and many other forums. "**- People are too absorbed in their phones and their own crap to be worried about the crap you got strapped around your waist, unless you make a huge issue about it.**-"

On 8/17/2022 at 6:07 PM, Alyeskabird said:

Well when I was driving, it was, you could drive 11 hours in a 14 hour period. Plus you are alowed to work, if I remember right, 70 hours over 7 days.

So if your carefull you can keep running 10 hours a day 7 days a week. If you run out of hours, you can take a 34 hour reset, and reset your clock. Its also posable that the laws have changed sense I was driving.

The problem then becomes what you actualy get paid for. Most companys only pay for miles driven, and thats it. Wich means that you don't get paid for all the time you spend sitting at a shipper, or recever. Getting loaded, all that. Never mind you don't get paid for the time you spend doing the paperwork, you don't get paid for inspection, or anything else. Just miles covered. Thus what a lot of drivers are forced to do is to fudge there books so they can keep moving so they can make enough money to live. Seriously, 12 hours to park your ass in a dock to get unloaded, with the shipper requireing that the driver sit there and watch. Company counts that as a 10 hour break, wich means far as they are concerned you have a full 14 ahead of you, never mind you been awake 20 hours. A big part of why I stoped driving. I loved going all over the country. Just did not like being forced to break the law constantly.

This, This is exactly why my dad stopped hauling super b for the grain farmers. He would work more hours than legally allowed, over limit for weight restrictions, and get yelled at because the elevator took 4hrs to fix an auger..

• Like 1
On 8/29/2022 at 10:06 AM, Breeze1 said:

I’ve never actually worn before but I plan to do so and as the time nears, I also find myself feeling nervous. Not entirely sure why, but you’re wearing a diaper, I’m sure you have plenty reason to be nervous or anxious.

I can understand the feeling.  When I started to wear diapers in public, I felt a bit 'naughty' which elevated my excitement.  It was "Ew- I'm wearing a diaper, I better not get caught."

First of all, you will soon realize that NOBODY cares.   Almost nobody will notice, and those that do- WON'T CARE.

The 2nd part- which you're the only one who can make this step, is getting comfortable with your desires.  That happens by understanding what you like about them, and accepting it.  The sad part is that it is probably something very different for you than it is for me.   You have to figure that out for himself.

1 hour ago, spark said:

I can understand the feeling.  When I started to wear diapers in public, I felt a bit 'naughty' which elevated my excitement.  It was "Ew- I'm wearing a diaper, I better not get caught."

First of all, you will soon realize that NOBODY cares.   Almost nobody will notice, and those that do- WON'T CARE.

The 2nd part- which you're the only one who can make this step, is getting comfortable with your desires.  That happens by understanding what you like about them, and accepting it.  The sad part is that it is probably something very different for you than it is for me.   You have to figure that out for himself.

i wore a diaper down to the local grocery store a couple times, at the post office, and the gas station where i get my fountain drinks, no one said a word, i doubt anyone cared, i also wore one to a columbus medical office when mom had a follow up after her TAVR, no one cared. you wear them, they dont wear you.