LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey guys, I’ve been experimenting a bit with different cloths over my diaper, I usually wear pull ups to work and diapers at home, and find it great to wear a body or a onesie under my cloths just to keep the diaper well in place! Over that I usually wear some leggings or spandex shorts as I like that my diaper bulge shows a bit hehe... what do you Pfeffer to wear over a diaper or pull-ups?

• Like 2

Look in my albums in my siggy. If I am going to be a little girl, I ought dress in a uniquely girlish manner

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Annie1 said:

and find it great to wear a body or a onesie under my cloths just to keep the diaper well in place!

During the day I wear onesies religiously - they keep everything in place and guard against a diaper peek-a-boo at the waistband. I like a nice diaper bulge but I can only really get away with wearing anything that shows my diaper later in the evening, after the kids have retired for the night. During the day I'm usually in a one-size-up oversized pair of jeans, dress pants, or shorts, that keeps everything fairly discrete. 

• Like 1

If I have the house to myself and don't plan on going out, leggings and a tee that doesn't quite cover my bottom or shorts and a cropped tee so the waistband of the diaper shows a little. If it's really warm, maybe just the diaper or pull up with a tee. If I plan to hang out on the porch or in the yard where neighbors might see me, but there's little chance of having to interact closely with anyone, leggings with an oversized hoodie or tunic-length top of shorts with a longer tee. 

• Like 2

If I'm staying in or going somewhere private, it's shortalls/skirtalls with a onesie and knee-high socks all the way!  Sometimes I'll wear a cute diaper cover, sometimes I just like showing off the diaper pattern.

If I'm going out then I'll usually try to keep the bulge contained, and if with the right person/people, I'll have little hallmarks.  Striped/kiddie socks, low pigtails or buns, etc.

• Like 3

At home it has to be a skirted onesie for me. Out shopping or at work, I usually where 1950s inspired A line dresses. No need for a petticoat if I am wearing a diaper! I love the full look of my skirt.

• Like 1

It looks like only you and I are the ones who appreciate the feminine. If I am staying home for the day and expecting nobody, I am always in skirts of some kind

My hips add no width on my waist measurement and I am not all that fat so my body shape doesn't resemble a majority of cis women. My bum is also quite small. A line dresses with either a diaper or petticoat (or both together) gives a much needed padding to make me feel more feminine. The feeling of femininity is incredibly important to me, more so than embracing my little within.

I am confused You have a play age of 2, which I take to not have an awareness of being a girl or boy. I am 5. I am in mostly high-waisted things to accommodate thick diaper s

album%20cover.jpg

blondie.jpg

large.20181013_221203.jpg.6139c8bc026c28

Usually pj bottoms and shirtless for nighttime. During the day if I do wear a diaper or pull up I just go with loose jeans. When alone of course just diaper out or sometimes CD with cute dresses or panties

Not for me to wear, but for private playtime (i.e., NOT out in public at all), but a Little boy or girl in a skirt that's just long enough to barely cover their diaper so if they bend or jump or move wrong they're flashing the bottom of their diaper to the world.  "I see London, I see France, I see someone's too little for big girl underpants!" ?

• Like 2
  • That was done 3-1/2 generations ago in the form of the  BABYDOLL which was adopted and adapted for use with little girls from ages 4 to 7 but it was not uncommon for it to be used on an 8 year old. It was very rarely used on a boy since it was feminine in nature and considered inappropriate unless he needed to see how the "other half" lived, but that was as ratr as hens' teeth, it usually revolved around him saying that because his sister did not get spanked, she did not get punished for worngdoing. 2 days in babydoll chastizement cured him of that. I know about it from being French-Canadian, though we were called just French, on my mother's side and lived with her sister in the Fall River greater metropolitan area, among other French-Canadians

We were very aware of our repution, which was quite unearned. hence we strove to keep girls quite chaste. The babydoll was used as part of "chastity training". as well as to curb bad characteristics in general Those being babyishness, whininess, overactiveness, forwareness, gossipiness, disobedience, trollopiness and being proud (ill-defined; meaning whatever "Mama [ma mere]" wanted it to) Though the very full panty was made to cover a thick diaper completely, it was left off the overwhelming majority of the time. This meant that if the little girl was inattentive or move wrongly, it was rubber panties, over the diaper, which the girl was to wet like a baby, that would show Any lady or girl who noticed this could take the little girl into a bedroom if there were men or boys around, otherwise it was done right in front of everyone, lay her down, get under of lift the babydoll, whichevere was more humiliating/embarrassing and feel as much as she wanted as long as she wanted. And you would be surprised to know how many persons enjoyed feeling them, as I have recounted elsewhere, which made it even worse. If the little one was uncooperative, she could count on a good long ticklin session until she was barely able to move and quieted down. This was done because many families thought that hitting/spanking a little girl would coarsen her but a physical means to correct her was needed and this was relevant to the specific behaviors to be corrected. In fact the length of the babydoll was called "baby length". Even the name meant you were a baby who wets and a dolly to be done with as one pleases. So indeed it was "I see Lindon [or Boston}, I see France [how a propos]: I see ...'s RUBBER pants"

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/12/2021 at 4:02 PM, BabyJune said:

Anything a little girl would wear...except pants!!!

Like this?

Christine in some of her babydolls

or this?

album cover.jpg

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

A onesie with a skirt over it is my favorite. Looks like a big girl outfit until you look under the skirt ? 

crop tops and shorts with the diaper peeking out of the waistband is another one of my favorites around the house!

• Like 2

I'm married so have to consider her thoughts. Right now I'm wearing my swishy pants and a long wool shirt, mainly to cover the diaper bulge and the plastic pants noise. In the summer it's a tshirt and a pair of shorts. When I go out in the summertime I wear jeans and a very long tshirt to hopefully cover most of the diaper. In winter i have a couple of long hoodies I wear and along with a coat covers things very well. As I've gotten older I really don't think people care what my butt has on it.

Usually I trend toward elementary play clothes style that has a 90s flair.  Cute leggings and t-shirts with skirtalls usually, and I fit some girls plus clothes so it’s pretty authentic.   I’m not the hugest fan of onesies over my diapers and tend to be more like a 5 or 6 year old who chronically fails potty training.  There are a few more toddler-ish rompers with snap crotches that I’ve sewn for the days I’m trending younger.

Sometimes the leggings are worn alone with a pull-up underneath.   That’s for the days when I really want it to feel like I’ve just had an “accident”.   There’s no lying about a full Pull-up when the leggings clearly show it.  

• Like 1

How many mothers of little boys would not just LOVE to put them in dresses or babydolls for that reason; or wish they had little girls?