496 members have voted

1. 1. How many people have u toldd

• 0 - 2 People
    • 2 - 5 People
    • 5 - 10 People
    • 10 - 20 People
    • 20 - 30 People
    • 30 Plus

I hadta guess but I'm sure it's over thirty. More than that if you count how many a bad nasty ex-girlfriend told. I let go of the days of old, back in the late 80's. I tell every girl I'm with and some that I'm not with. Life is still going on so guess it's really not that big of deal. I too have been the New Years Baby. Guess we are good canidates.

• 2 months later...

I told a boyfriend once when I was 21 and soon after he moved away and never said good-bye. Turns out I was the best thing that ever happened to him and he let a little thing like diapers split us up.

It took me 8+ years of marriage before I ever told my husband. He didn't believe me at first but I proved it to him. He wasn't happy about it for awhile then learned to tolerate it. Now he accepts that I like it but doesn't play along very often.

I thought about telling my best friend at one point until she told me of an episoede of CSI that she saw about a "Freak" who liked to wear diapers and pretend he was a baby. As soon as she said the word "Freak" I knew I could never tell her.

I also think my Mother may have found my diapers when I was a teenager living at home because my Father confessed that my Mother used to sneak in my room to read my diary which was hidden in the same place as my diapers, so you do the math. Mom has never admitted to finding them or reading my diary but my mother also can't be trusted to keep a secret. If she knows, then it is likely that she told several other people. For all I know, my whole family could know but no one has ever admitted it to me.

In total, I"ve only told 2 people but I have no idea how many really know.

• 1 year later...

I make a distinction between people who know me as my everyday self, and people who met me within the AB/DL context. Of the former group, I've told three people: My wife, my best friend, and a therapist. (And I have some more friends that I would feel comfortable telling if the subject ever came up, but so far it never has.) All of them reacted very well.

In the AB/DL scene, most people only know me by a pseudonym, but I'd say there are five to ten people I've shared my real name with--not sure exactly how many.

• 2 weeks later...

Not much on telling. People must think something. I'm always a baby - always. Its just who I am. Could not take care of bills and stuff if i wanted tooo. Its just me. My psych said I am mentally and emotionally about 12. So, people just see what they see. I wear cute cloths all the time - ok, not my baby dresses but a lot of like spong bob shirt, my princess disney shirt and my special needs pants - they have room for my diapies. At home i wear my baby dresses but i think maby people think that is my pjs because i am mostly in my bed.

• 3 years later...

Well it was a long time ago, like when I was 8 years old. My little brother just walked in on me but since he was only four he could only look up to me. I don't think he remembers it anymore though.

I follow the 100 mile rule. yes a number of people i have known for a few years know that i am a DL but most don't even know what town i live in.

I am open with people i have known for years at nude beaches and hot springs and a few other places.

a number are gay or bi and are not bothered by it they for the most part believe everyone has the right to there own ways.

Would i tell any one around where i live, no way.

And if its found out i wear i am 60 years old and disabled so i don't expect a problem. Let them think its a medical problem. I will not bring up i am a DL

Two people, we were at a conference, and very drunk and were all sharing out fetish's... however the next morning i found out the other two were black out drunk and have no recollection of the conversation.. personally, i don't care... but does it count if they don't remember?

Now my boyfriend and I met online thru diapermates, so while i'm with him in real life, i never had to 'tell' him so to speak.

• 1 month later...

No one on terra firma knows that I am ABDL. But of course my comrades on this site know! You have provided me the emotional support that I needed to work on my final solution! I would of course test the waters, and see if someone is receptive before letting them know. This is strictly need to know.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I don't make it a point to mention this - but I don't actively attempt to hide it either. For starters, it just never was a big deal as I have been in diapers my entire life. Lately I have been a little socially shy, but not because of the diapers themselves, that comes down to medical conditions making it imposable to handle it without some sort of a caregiver.

But as for how meny have I told - I seriously have no idea, since I never give it much thought at all, bought up for the same reasons you might brig up a broken arm, malfunctioning organ, medications, on any other medical subject.

• 1 month later...

havent told a soul :)

i honestly thought about telling my last ex a few times during our relationship, but never did. she was a little kinky thing, liking some bdsm, pain, biting, clawing (i thought my back would never heal up!), tying up, spanking, etc etc. plus she liked doing the cute "wittle-girwl" talk with me, whining and coloring books, so i kinda figured diapers wouldnt have been that big of a leap. i dropped a few hints here and there on diapering her if she didnt put the phone down and go to the bathroom or give her a pacifier for her whining, and dressing her in fuzzy footie pjs lol she didnt seem to care for the ideas and called me wierd that i brought it up every now and again.

then the trains collided! and they didnt stop colliding for a long time. she cheated on me with her ex, i kept her on (for some... reason unknown to me... ::rolls eyes and face plam:: ), more of her cheating, she ran off for a bit..... ya know? i'l just stop there, because that's another topic lol long story.... shortened up a bit, she turned out to have more issues than national geographic and playboy combined, severely skewed look and expectations of me and life in general, and if i did tell her, she probably would have told everyone she knew, plus some, and just would have turned out horribly!! and im glad i never did :)

my current lover-girl, however, i kinda see that conversation happening within the year, perhaps ::fingers crossed:: :)

• 2 weeks later...

NOBODY! It would be awkward for me to let anyone know because I work with children (volunteer). As you're probably aware, people jump to the wrong conclusions about diaper lovers. (I also like to wear little girl clothes; I make my own wardrobe). Being able to mentor children is important to me because I never had kids of my own. (Had a part-time foster daughter for almost 12 years; that was a trip!)

• 2 months later...

I've told a handful of people. Mainly girlfriends. The first one I ever told was kinda freaked out by it, but that was back in highschool. That kinda made me not want to tell any one else. But when I went to college I kinda opened up again. I actually just told my closest friend two days ago, and she was really cool with it. She then told me that she's always wanted to suck on a paci, and all of that. I think she blushed more than I did at that moment in time. lol. So I'm going to be getting her a paci soon :)

• 1 month later...

I have only told my wife that I like wearing diapers

However when I was a kid I was caught by my brother with a diaper, he told one of my best friends at the time but we stayed friends, also I'm sure he told plenty of people about it over the years.

I told a friend of mine that liked diapers, in a rather vague manner. She openly talked about her interest in babyish items and sucked on pacifiers in front of me. I acted on impulse and told her and I regret doing so...She was cool about it and admitted liking them too. Being into diaper is a very personal and private thing for me and despite that she was very cool about it all, I can't get rid of this feeling of regret.

No one on terra firma knows that I am ABDL. But of course my comrades on this site know! You have provided me the emotional support that I needed to work on my final solution! I would of course test the waters, and see if someone is receptive before letting them know. This is strictly need to know.

Update: I have told one friend on FB, unlikely to tell anyone else. She is a special person whose curiosity got me to admit this. This is in most contexts SO material.