LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My stash

LiL Marc

10 minutes ago, Jamesfull said:

Thats a pretty nice stash!

Thanks ?

If I have friends who come to the house I am always afraid that they will open my wardrobe LOL?

• Like 1

Nice stash, @LiL Marc! What are those pink ones?

I've got kids so mine are stored in anonymous boxes, so I would have to unpack them to provide a picture of anything other than blank boxes on a shelf in my basement, but it looks like this:

3/4 of a case of Rearz Lil' Monsters

3/4 of a case of Rearz Lil' Squirts Splash

3/4 of a case of Northshore Megamax in white

1/2 case of Prevail 360 Breezers (gym/running diaper)

1/2 case of Rearz Essentials

And then bags or partial bags of Rearz Elite, Rearz Barnyard, BetterDry, Bambino Classico, Bambino Magnifico, Megamax in blue, and a smatteriing of singles of Princess Pinks and Crinklz and Play Dayz, some Depends, plus some cloth diapers and plastic pants. Then there's the kid's diapers and pullups, but those are in the linen closet.

My plan moving forward is to not stock quite so many different models - I have been trying out medium and large sizes in different models over the last 23 months that I've been 24/7, but now I've settled on some "must-haves". 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

Nice stash, @LiL Marc! What are those pink ones?

I've got kids so mine are stored in anonymous boxes, so I would have to unpack them to provide a picture of anything other than blank boxes on a shelf in my basement, but it looks like this:

3/4 of a case of Rearz Lil' Monsters

3/4 of a case of Rearz Lil' Squirts Splash

3/4 of a case of Northshore Megamax in white

1/2 case of Prevail 360 Breezers (gym/running diaper)

1/2 case of Rearz Essentials

And then bags or partial bags of Rearz Elite, Rearz Barnyard, BetterDry, Bambino Classico, Bambino Magnifico, Megamax in blue, and a smatteriing of singles of Princess Pinks and Crinklz and Play Dayz, some Depends, plus some cloth diapers and plastic pants. Then there's the kid's diapers and pullups, but those are in the linen closet.

My plan moving forward is to not stock quite so many different models - I have been trying out medium and large sizes in different models over the last 23 months that I've been 24/7, but now I've settled on some "must-haves". 

@Little SherriThose pink one are Megamax
Honestly Northshore Megamaz and my Rearz LiL Monster are my favorite diapers

You have quite collection your self ?

2 hours ago, Rachael-Little said:

Lovely, perfect for the nursery 

Thank you ?

15 minutes ago, LiL Marc said:

Those pink one are Megamax

Ahhh, yes - actually I am considering ordering some pink Megamax's. The company I get them through charges the same amount per diaper if you buy them in bags or in cases, so I was thinking of buying a case worth, split 2/3's white and 1/3 pink. I did that last time with the blue, but, I'm not that fond of how the blue looks - they're almost black. I have worn pink diapers before - some of the Play Dayz have pink landing zones, the Splash's and Magnifico's have some pink on them, and, very rarely, I've worn a Princess Pink from a sample pack, but, I've never gone all-in on a package of pink diapers before. I have no idea what my wife will make of them. I think she assumes that they just show up in packages sometimes, as with the variable prints on the kids' pullups. 

2 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

Ahhh, yes - actually I am considering ordering some pink Megamax's. The company I get them through charges the same amount per diaper if you buy them in bags or in cases, so I was thinking of buying a case worth, split 2/3's white and 1/3 pink. I did that last time with the blue, but, I'm not that fond of how the blue looks - they're almost black. I have worn pink diapers before - some of the Play Dayz have pink landing zones, the Splash's and Magnifico's have some pink on them, and, very rarely, I've worn a Princess Pink from a sample pack, but, I've never gone all-in on a package of pink diapers before. I have no idea what my wife will make of them. I think she assumes that they just show up in packages sometimes, as with the variable prints on the kids' pullups. 

I order my Megamax via AgeConfort.com and the price is different if i order a bag or a case, For example its cost me 2.95 per diaper/bag or 2.85 per diaper/case so if you buy a case you would save 4$ not a big deal, but better in my pocket that in theirs, but I dont know if you can mix color, personaly I like the white and the pink, I had just received my order yesterday and that was the first time I had order the pink one, I liked it they are cute. And of course I wear them with booster, I realy like booster pad

Hope my english its not to bad

9 minutes ago, philmydiaper said:

Wow Marc !!  I see the whole family has been here,, You know you can diaper me up anytime ! Maybe as we are up in the air jumping out of a plane together we can have fun changing each other lol.

Finaly the old family is here ?

Keep that in mind and I'am really serious, if you want to come flying in Mtl, just tell me and it will be a great pleasure to introduce you at my club and fly with you, and if Eve and Elle come with you, we can afford a great restaurant at night

Love you buddy

• Thanks 1
39 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Once again, Soggy shames us all.  ?  

Those are actually old pictures. Quantity is about the same, but I added a few cases of Camelot, Cushies and plastic backed Preschool diapers to the collection. 

My stash is spread out lol I have my army gorilla box in the basement, 2 tuff boxes under the bed, 3 unopened cases in the basement, 2 boxes in my closet, the top 2 drawers of my nightstand are filled as is the bottom 2 drawers of my dresser. Plus I have 2 plastic totes of Random size 6 and 7 baby diapers from the mid 90’s to about 2007

• Like 2
11 hours ago, DailyDi said:

My stash lives on a bookshelf in the den

stash.jpg

Very cool, although I would enjoy seeing the diapies on display rather than in bags. But anyway, very nice collection!?

I’m jealous of you guys’ stashes!  I don’t normally keep a lot of abdl diapers on hand because I get free ones through Medicaid (they’re cheap and crappy, but at least I don’t have to pay for them).  Right now my stash consists of some samples of Rearz and Bambino, and a pack of bambino teddies that I’m waiting to have delivered.  I also have some Attends stretch on order, as well as some Tena.  I’ve never tried megamax but I’ve heard good things about them.  Northshore used to do samples but stopped when the virus hit, does anyone know if they’ve got samples back up and running yet?

• Like 2