LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just pooped in my Diaper at work

I don't wear diapers regularly to work, feeling babyish and daring today so I did. After lunch I got the urge to poo but I was sitting here debating, go to the bathroom or just let loose .. the urge gets too much and I just go.. now I'm sitting in a messy Diaper at work .. while I'm not real wet I'm debating going to pull off my Diaper and just have my undies on.. or do I stay in the messy Diaper for a couple hours till I get home? It's not bad smelly and I'm alone right now.. 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Mindylou said:

I don't wear diapers regularly to work, feeling babyish and daring today so I did. After lunch I got the urge to poo but I was sitting here debating, go to the bathroom or just let loose .. the urge gets too much and I just go.. now I'm sitting in a messy Diaper at work .. while I'm not real wet I'm debating going to pull off my Diaper and just have my undies on.. or do I stay in the messy Diaper for a couple hours till I get home? It's not bad smelly and I'm alone right now.. 

are you working in an office?

45 minutes ago, Mindylou said:

Yes sir. I am alone here now. Fortunately. I've almost forgot I did it. 

Would there be severe consequences if you got caught?

No one knows I wear diapers sometimes here. I always try to keep it well hidden under clothes. We social distance, so there is no one close to me. As of now I am alone here and it's about closing time. We haven't had any customers today either. So I'm good. Except for the smell I'm beginning to notice....??

Sit in that diaper and enjoy the hell out of it !! Wear it home and have the time of your life when you get home. I have done it for so many years. When its time to leave I get all ready go pee in the bathroom and secure my diaper. Then I walk to the escalator and push out a little. As I walk out the revolving doors theres already a softball in my diaper. I walk to my car park and get in and squish it down and hit all the potholes on the way home.. Enjoy that poop as much as you can !!

• Like 5

I agree with Evelyn.  As long as you are alone and don't offend anyone with your poopy diaper, keep it on, and enjoy the warm, squishy feeling until you change and get all nice and clean.  Even better if you have a significant other to lovingly change and clean you up and put you back in a a fresh diaper for the night. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Moochie said:

I agree with Evelyn.  As long as you are alone and don't offend anyone with your poopy diaper, keep it on, and enjoy the warm, squishy feeling until you change and get all nice and clean.  Even better if you have a significant other to lovingly change and clean you up and put you back in a a fresh diaper for the night. 

@Mindylou

I agree with @Moochie@Evelyn Dellcerro@JoepIf you can enjoy your diaper in your office, DO it, as long as they cannot smell it, and it is not causing problems for coworkers, you should be OK.  When Eve gives you:

2 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

When its time to leave I get all ready go pee in the bathroom and secure my diaper. Then I walk to the escalator and push out a little. As I walk out the revolving doors theres already a softball in my diaper. I walk to my car park and get in and squish it down and hit all the potholes on the way home.. Enjoy that poop as much as you can !!

She is TELLING you the god's honest truth, and she can tell you the FUN that she has when she does this.  When she tells you to Enjoy it, she means it, and I also want you to know that I enjoy my diapers when I can as well:  It helps me when I KNOW i have to go, but I don't worry anymore, because have a diaper on:  I find that it is easier for me, because I always seem to have to fly across the room to the bathroom:  Being a guy with CP, I sometimes have problems with my legs or knees caving on me, and I would rather have the safety of a diaper, rather than to worry about running to the bathroom all the time.

Brian

13 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Sit in that diaper and enjoy the hell out of it !! Wear it home and have the time of your life when you get home. I have done it for so many years. When its time to leave I get all ready go pee in the bathroom and secure my diaper. Then I walk to the escalator and push out a little. As I walk out the revolving doors theres already a softball in my diaper. I walk to my car park and get in and squish it down and hit all the potholes on the way home.. Enjoy that poop as much as you can !!

I did something like this two weeks ago . I wore my diapee under my clothes all day, only peeing in it, but i was holding since morning ... At the second i passed the door to exit workplace i bent a little and release everything in my nappies. That was thrilling, i just standed still a few minutes smoking a cigarette, just enjoying the moment . The 15 minutes walk home were very pleasant too

• Like 4
23 hours ago, Glennie said:

in related news evelyn's car goes in twice a month for for new ball joints.. lol j/k

17 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Glennie

Either that, or New Tie Rods or Front End Alignments hhheehehehe ;)

Brian

Don't forget the grease job and getting all lubed up!  And change the wipers while your at it!

A couple times at work. I had my office always alone. It's my company. Before I retired, I would wear my diapers when I felt like it. Never had any problems. Now that I'm retired, I poo my diapers all the time. I do it at home and really love to do it in public. Shopping, going for a walk, the library, golfing and even on my boat. I always use a fiber supplement everyday and I have multiple diaper loads. And yes, I also use Nullo (internal deodorant) so I can poo my diapers without smelling other people. For others who poo their diapers at work, I really recommend using Nullo. And plastic pants. I have to say, having a huge load while pooping and talking is really fun. Try it.

MindyLou, I would love to know the outcome. I mess my diaper every morning just after I get up. I have never pooped in my diaper at work, but absolutely exploded in my diaper once while walking to my car while some coworkers were also leaving.  My wife was out of town, and while I wear and wet my diapers daily at work, since my wife was not going to be home, I planned to mess while driving home.  During the day the urge to poop got very intense, and I didn't think I could make it through the day and would have to wiggle out of my diaper in a private bathroom and use the toilet. With some concentration, I was able to hold on, but walking out to my car was too much, and a massive "diaper blowout" happened with coworkers walking with me.  No one knew what I just did in my diaper, but this was sooo massive I was worried my diaper wouldn't hold it all.  Fortunately it did. My next challenge was sitting in my car worrying that the load would squish out the diaper on my pants or even car seat. Once again the poopy diapers gods smiled on me, and although very very messy, it all remained in my diaper. Very close to a disaster and being discovered in a messy diaper.

It was a quiet day at the office, no one was there at all with me now did we have any customers after it happened. I made it home and definitely had to shower which is the worst part of messing my Diaper. It was a worse mess than what I thought. I got myself cleaned up before hubs got home. Then It almost happened again last night too but I managed to hold it till I got home and got the diaper off..  it was already soaked from wearing it all day and I wasn't sure how much more it could hold. I woulda had to get cleaned up with him here. Which would have been embarrassing because it takes me a long time to do it.

• 2 months later...
On 1/30/2021 at 10:47 PM, OttawaGuy75 said:

I’ve never done it at work as I’m in an office environment, well I was before COVID. However I would definitely go on my way home. Diaper on or not. 

You poop your pants on the way home? That sounds like it would be fun.

• Like 1