LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

12 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Great chapter! 

The appeal went as well as could be expected really. The court scenes definately feel real so I'm guessing you did your research.

So will we actually get an answer next chapter or will you pull a hat trick and leave us hanging a third chapter??

Thanks for the comment. ? You'll just have to wait and see if I'm that evil! ?

26 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Thanks for the comment. Danica is still the 'runt' of the family at 10'8." Definitely just referring to her in the endearing terms that one does with their siblings. Thanks for the comment! ?

I will agree on the baby sister quote, a lot of older siblings will still refer to the younger ones that way.  More so if the age gape is larger, I remember Springsteen calling his younger sister Baby Sis on stage one time. 

14 minutes ago, BabyLexie said:

I’m team cliffhanger. I hope every chapter teases this story now. I hope the story is just Addison saying “mom bought me a yacht lol” 

?

25 minutes ago, BabyLexie said:

I’m team cliffhanger. I hope every chapter teases this story now. I hope the story is just Addison saying “mom bought me a yacht lol” 

Ok if that actually happens it would be hilarious. I'm ok with it.

You know I'm really not a nice person and have been thinking of the wording the judge imposed on Addison.  I really like the comment that she is your mommy for now and can dress you how she wants with whatever PADDED UNDERGARMENT she sees fit.  I guess normal panties are not an option then.  Saying nothing permanent means as long as she does not alter him she can do what she wants.  Many bigs get clothing with straps that can't be removed by a little to make them not being able to walk, feed them baby food and formula in bottles without taking teeth and putting them in diapers to prevent movement.  But that's just me I hope she doesn't do that to him.  

4 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I'm trying to remember who on the 3rd court the marshal was talking about? 

That was Officer Branch, who issued Cam the courthouse credentials. So actually, the Marshall is the son of the Branch's older sister, that had was kidnapped due to her small size.

Pure Holly being poisoned, good thing at least it was detected and the evidence is there.

Well, at least he can stay now with Addy, and several injunctions are still in place. But I see so many things, that still leave room for Addy's mom to try ... like Mindy being actually hired by Addy's mom and they way Mindy locked the paci without a need. If Mindy is babysitting while Addy is at work. 

Or something Addy's mother is doing something to Addy at work. And Cam is not really safe from the company goons too.

And again the cliffhanger to what happened in college .. *sigh* 

1 hour ago, Baby Billy said:

You know I'm really not a nice person and have been thinking of the wording the judge imposed on Addison.  I really like the comment that she is your mommy for now and can dress you how she wants with whatever PADDED UNDERGARMENT she sees fit.  I guess normal panties are not an option then.  Saying nothing permanent means as long as she does not alter him she can do what she wants.  Many bigs get clothing with straps that can't be removed by a little to make them not being able to walk, feed them baby food and formula in bottles without taking teeth and putting them in diapers to prevent movement.  But that's just me I hope she doesn't do that to him.    

We'll have to wait and see, huh? ?

1 hour ago, kesselhaus said:

That was Officer Branch, who issued Cam the courthouse credentials. So actually, the Marshall is the son of the Branch's older sister, that had was kidnapped due to her small size.

Pure Holly being poisoned, good thing at least it was detected and the evidence is there.

Well, at least he can stay now with Addy, and several injunctions are still in place. But I see so many things, that still leave room for Addy's mom to try ... like Mindy being actually hired by Addy's mom and they way Mindy locked the paci without a need. If Mindy is babysitting while Addy is at work. 

Or something Addy's mother is doing something to Addy at work. And Cam is not really safe from the company goons too.

And again the cliffhanger to what happened in college .. *sigh* 

Yeah, probably still not safe in any way! You'll just have to wait to find out about college!  ?

Thanks for the comments everyone! ?

You might need to add cliffhanger extraordinaire to your author title... lol. Poor Cam for a few more days but I think Addy will treat him ok and the sister will not become involved all though the other staff at the house is different. I look forward to hearing how controlling and conniving Mrs Harris really is.

This is not where I was expecting this would go but good to see his friends are helping him out. One hour is odd to me as they are his Attorneys so you would think they would get more time. Is Addy girl crazy or is it just act? Hope to find out more in the next installment of this wild ride.

I was thinking about the way that Addison acted in court and the way she dressed Cameron to go there.  After the way she talked to him the night before at the waterfall I think she is putting on a show for her mother.  Mindy is going to be a problem she is totally loyal to her mother and will do all she can do to make his life hell. 

34 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I was thinking about the way that Addison acted in court and the way she dressed Cameron to go there.  After the way she talked to him the night before at the waterfall I think she is putting on a show for her mother.  Mindy is going to be a problem she is totally loyal to her mother and will do all she can do to make his life hell. 

It will be interesting to see if she gets free of her mom's control, I would think swimming would be a good way to get out of ear shot of her mom. The big cliffhangers for me is where this story goes, You could have Addy's mom get into a accident from all her dirty dealings or maybe she just stays the bad guy. I was not expecting a hearing that fast and more time with just Cam and Addy before a hearing and what will happen to Beth? I want to keep thinking some miracle will happen but this story is very grounded so far.

Where to start. 
1. YOU actually do not tell us what the secret is no you give us even 2 times the same cliffhanger.

2. why can't the judge immediately decide to recognize Cam's maturation, since he is obviously convinced that this was a wrong verdict?

3. At least this judge doesn't seem to be corrupt, which is good, and it's also good that he's going to restart the trial.

4. at first I was puzzled why Addy insists on treating him like one, but then I remembered that the mother is probably still threatening her.

5. hopefully nothing bad will happen in the 2 weeks. I would give the housekeeper the next 2 weeks off to be on the safe side.

6. let's see what Addy's mother will try.

7. it's good that Cam takes in everything people say to him, it could save his life.

8. my guess is that we'll find out the final outcome in chapter 40 and that the 2 chapters will build up some tension.

9. before I forget, it's smart that Cam stays with Addy and doesn't go into the care of LPS because even though they're supposed to help Littles I wouldn't trust them, even though Cam is immune to hypnosis and some other things thanks to Stacy you never know what's going to happen at LPS.

And once again I would like to remind everyone, especially those who have not yet done so, to go over to Wattpad and to Like. Currently there are 911 likes in total which means there are only 89 likes missing for the 1,000. That means 3 people over to like everything and Sofia already has the 1,000 likes. I personally still hope that she makes it before chapter 40. Don't forget if the author is happy he makes us happy with possible bonus chapters.

I did expect Ruth to come through. I'm not surprised that this judge refused to vacate the maturosis ruling immediately; even though he logically would do so given the evidence, it would hurt the narrative to get past this so quickly. Still, I am confident that this will go Cam's way in the end...though whether Addy's mother somehow manages to get the gender change done before then (and I would not put it past her) remains to be seen. I'm particularly concerned about the times when Addison is at the office. Her mom would absolutely violate an injunction to fuck with Cam.

Thanks you so much, Sofia, for this wonderful addition to your already wonderful ouvre. Any time I can read something new from you, I'm all over it; I know I will find it amazing.

8 hours ago, TerranV said:

Looks like she will get a second shot.

Thanks for the comment! ?

8 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

You might need to add cliffhanger extraordinaire to your author title... lol. Poor Cam for a few more days but I think Addy will treat him ok and the sister will not become involved all though the other staff at the house is different. I look forward to hearing how controlling and conniving Mrs Harris really is.

Thanks for the comment. Has a nice ring to it... ?

8 hours ago, sparky_dude said:

This is not where I was expecting this would go...

Glad to hear that! ?

7 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

6 hours ago, sparky_dude said:

It will be interesting to see if she gets free of her mom's control, I would think swimming would be a good way to get out of ear shot of her mom. The big cliffhangers for me is where this story goes, You could have Addy's mom get into a accident from all her dirty dealings or maybe she just stays the bad guy. I was not expecting a hearing that fast and more time with just Cam and Addy before a hearing and what will happen to Beth? I want to keep thinking some miracle will happen but this story is very grounded so far.

Thanks for the comments! ?

6 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Where to start. 
1. YOU actually do not tell us what the secret is no you give us even 2 times the same cliffhanger.

2. why can't the judge immediately decide to recognize Cam's maturation, since he is obviously convinced that this was a wrong verdict?

1. I thought I was quite clever to make you wait! ?

2. The wheels of justice move slowly sometimes. Emergency hearings aren't always going to immediately render verdicts if a judge truly wants to be sure justice is done. Lots of questions still and not a full case of evidence prepared and presented by other side yet. If someone truly isn't able to take care of themself you're probably not going to risk having them be on their own? You wouldn't want some poor immature little or Mid having accidents after all!

Thanks for the comments and your support! ?

5 hours ago, kerry said:

Thanks you so much, Sofia, for this wonderful addition to your already wonderful ouvre. Any time I can read something new from you, I'm all over it; I know I will find it amazing.

Thanks for the comment Kerry, glad you're enjoying it! ?

8 hours ago, kerry said:

I did expect Ruth to come through. I'm not surprised that this judge refused to vacate the maturosis ruling immediately; even though he logically would do so given the evidence, it would hurt the narrative to get past this so quickly. Still, I am confident that this will go Cam's way in the end...though whether Addy's mother somehow manages to get the gender change done before then (and I would not put it past her) remains to be seen. 

Violating the injunction directly would be too obvious. I think that she will try what they did with Holly. Sabotage Cam to make sure the maturosis ruling stands. After that Cam will be at her mercy.

19 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Violating the injunction directly would be too obvious. I think that she will try what they did with Holly. Sabotage Cam to make sure the maturosis ruling stands. After that Cam will be at her mercy.

I think if her mother is out of the equation then Cam should be safe because Addy doesn't want that herself. It becomes dangerous when she has to go to work, with whom does she leave Cam with the housekeeper, does Cam manage to convince her to leave her with Amanda and Fred (where Amanda could still put some fuses in the nanites). I do think that Addy is acting mainly because of the pressure from the mother and if they could manage to get the mother in jail the whole thing will look different.

A question to all here if you had the possibility to program your dreams consciously. So you dream for example that you are Stacy Holly or Cam and experience in this dream their story or has something else. How long do you think you would live out all your fantasies no matter where they go. I myself think about 2 weeks because I am extremely quickly bored by my ADHD.

11 hours ago, Babyqtboy said:

Nothing else to say except ❤️❤️❤️

Thanks! Appreciate the comment! ?

8 hours ago, TerranV said:

Thanks for the discussion, I enjoy seeing it! ?

18 minutes ago, Edab123 said:

I live in Ireland soooo technically its Friday here, how about that chapter drop? ??

Sorry, still have to wait for around 6pm CST in the US probably tomorrow. You crazy folks across the pond... ?

(I really do love the fact that there are so many international readers. Mind blowing to be honest!)

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Sorry, still have to wait for around 6pm CST in the US probably tomorrow. You crazy folks across the pond... ?

(I really do love the fact that there are so many international readers. Mind blowing to be honest!)

Ah so again for us across the pond a Saturday chapter (unless I manage to stay awake that long)????

• BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete