LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

?

you and your cliffhangers I swear

now you got my mind going to very naughty places ?

Shed make Addy a diapered teenager or preschooler. Hopefully teenager which I’m guessing Addy spent some times as when she was a teenager. 

I bet Addys mom will be taking her frustrations out on her secretary or assistant so whomever she has will probably be sleeping tonight with a red butt and a messy diaper and maybe a vibrator in her diaper so she can enjoy her messy diapers?

34 minutes ago, the diaper mike said:

I love you dearly as a writer let your Cliffhangers are just a pain in my butt? continue awesome work as always

? Thank you ! ? 

33 minutes ago, Guilend said:

you and your cliffhangers I swear

now you got my mind going to very naughty places ?

This was a nice cliffhanger at least? No immediate danger for Cameron? ?

31 minutes ago, Guilyn said:

Great to get a another chapter but damn that cliffhanger lol

?

You and your cliffhangers!

This chapter had me giddy while reading it. 

Cameron getting a last minute reprieve from Aunt Ruth? Awesome.

Addison standing up to her mother and defending Cameron? Warmed my heart.

A restraining order to to keep the witch away and give some breathing room? Time for round 2!

I'm very curious to he hear Addison's explaination next chapter.

OK I am going to say that Addison is not evil but there is some hold or threat that her mother mad that has he scared,  I don't think it is the money anymore thought.  Personal onion there is something that shows she paid the judge off, she gets arrested and the judge disbarred.  

Cliff hangers are such a great literary tool!? I suspect that you have a very close association with the law, you write like my older sister who's a retired attorney (family court and HR)

11 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

OK I am going to say that Addison is not evil but there is some hold or threat that her mother mad that has he scared,  I don't think it is the money anymore thought.  Personal onion there is something that shows she paid the judge off, she gets arrested and the judge disbarred.  

Maybe Addison's mom has a bunch of kidnapped Littles in her lab that they experiment on like animals. 

Maybe something to do with Addison's sister?

I know in some stories in the Diaper Dimension that Amazons can be shrank down to Little's.  But would her mother threaten her with that?  Even if she did I don't think she would care much.  Her mother must have someone she cares about is my guess now.

19 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Thanks for the comment! ?

15 minutes ago, therende said:

Cliff hangers are such a great literary tool!? I suspect that you have a very close association with the law, you write like my older sister who's a retired attorney (family court and HR)

Honestly I work in a completely different field. It's more that I read a lot! And the profession I'm in also demands pretty high standards for writing when it comes up. 

Thanks for the compliment! ?

17 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Maybe Addison's mom has a bunch of kidnapped Littles in her lab that they experiment on like animals. 

Maybe something to do with Addison's sister?

? ?‍♀️ ?

17 minutes ago, Guilyn said:

I know in some stories in the Diaper Dimension that Amazons can be shrank down to Little's.  But would her mother threaten her with that?  Even if she did I don't think she would care much.  Her mother must have someone she cares about is my guess now.

You'll all discover more about this in the coming couple of chapters! 

I have a couple of questions, according to the warrant her mother got shouldn't all electronic surveillance be shut down.  And 2 given hints in this story and Exchanged I assume that both Ivy and Bob before were the CEO of both hospitals as in one company with 2 locations.   

12 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I have a couple of questions, according to the warrant her mother got shouldn't all electronic surveillance be shut down.  And 2 given hints in this story and Exchanged I assume that both Ivy and Bob before were the CEO of both hospitals as in one company with 2 locations.   

It should, but she may justify it as it's a security service that's ongoing and didn't think about it...

Ivy is indeed the CEO over both hospitals and a couple of other locations. That's why normally that procedure wouldn't be allowed. There is a loophole some of the 'parents' have found. If a court issues a 'sentence' they still have to comply with adjusting the Little. An average 'parent' can't go in and get it done there. 

22 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

It should, but she may justify it as it's a security service that's ongoing and didn't think about it...

Ivy is indeed the CEO over both hospitals and a couple of other locations. That's why normally that procedure wouldn't be allowed. There is a loophole some of the 'parents' have found. If a court issues a 'sentence' they still have to comply with adjusting the Little. An average 'parent' can't go in and get it done there. 

On the note of surveillance, I’m betting it’s through the LPS and her mother has just paid someone off to either get copies of it or her own back door into it which is probably illegal anyway so it’s not in the warrant because no one really knows she’s able to access it, well no one except Addy and a select few. 

my guesses on the threat to Addy is taking Cams place, being shrunk down and have all those modifications done to her and be Mattys baby sister. 
or

Her Addy has her own secret, maybe a child? I bet Addys sister is actually Addys daughter and that’s why she’s on the short side and the mother is threatening Addys daughter. Or someone really close to her who hasn’t been introduced to us yet. 

16 minutes ago, Guilend said:

On the note of surveillance, I’m betting it’s through the LPS and her mother has just paid someone off to either get copies of it or her own back door into it which is probably illegal anyway so it’s not in the warrant because no one really knows she’s able to access it, well no one except Addy and a select few. 

my guesses on the threat to Addy is taking Cams place, being shrunk down and have all those modifications done to her and be Mattys baby sister. 
or

Her Addy has her own secret, maybe a child? I bet Addys sister is actually Addys daughter and that’s why she’s on the short side and the mother is threatening Addys daughter. Or someone really close to her who hasn’t been introduced to us yet. 

I really do enjoy watching all of your theories! ? 

15 minutes ago, Babyqtboy said:

Thank you for not keeping us waiting too long, I will start commenting more just to push you to first ?

? Good plan!

15 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

really do enjoy watching all of your theories! ? 

I’m trying to think outside the box. Which is hard because with you it’s usually something simple yet always overlooked even if you’ve had left us several clues. 

15 minutes ago, Hopsalot said:

What a treat! Two whole chapters wow. Very hyped to see Aunt Ruth intervene and two non corrupt officials get in the way of things. I was very worried for a minute there that cams new (and hopefully temporary) grandma would make him mad enough to do something immature. Thank goodness that was stopped, though I am a little concerned, how untouchable are Supreme Court justices here? I’m hoping very. Guess we’ll see! Very curious to see how this goes and if Cameron will go on with access to some of the cutest clothes ever or back to boring lawyer clothes  

most judges are safe untill they become bad.  But a supreme court one is the safest because it is a lifetime job. 

19 minutes ago, Hopsalot said:

how untouchable are Supreme Court justices here? I’m hoping very. Guess we’ll see! 

10 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

most judges are safe untill they become bad.  But a supreme court one is the safest because it is a lifetime job. 

As Billy said their spot on the Supreme Court is a lifetime appointment, unlike say Judge Taney who is a district court judge and faces re-election every few years. I am operating under the thought that their court parallels the US Supreme Court, which means pretty much being untouchable. Only one Supreme Court justice in the history of the US was impeached, and that failed to earn a conviction in the Senate. (Samuel Chase - 1806) 

I wouldn't worry about any potential political consequences to her. At her age she likely has another 20-30 years on the bench. 

Love and hate you for the cliffhangers. Great set of chapters and I am so glad Ruth intervened quickly. The appeal will be interesting and I look forward to the blackmail on Addy. Did she do the chemical work, her mom bail her out or something else hanging over her head!?

I admit to not reading all the replies of late (and thank you for being so involved with them) but I'm wondering... will the Red Queen be making an appearance here?  This seems like a place in the story that a budding AI that has been self aware now for a decade or so would love to make herself be known... (I can't remember her name hence the Red Queen comment)

2 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Love and hate you for the cliffhangers. Great set of chapters and I am so glad Ruth intervened quickly. The appeal will be interesting and I look forward to the blackmail on Addy. Did she do the chemical work, her mom bail her out or something else hanging over her head!?

Thanks for the comment. (I love and hate me for them too!) You'll have to wait for your answers there. I really appreciate you reading and regularly commenting!?

46 minutes ago, Hopsalot said:

It’s not the political consequences I’m worried about... ? how evil is Amanda’s  mom again? (I’m blanking on her name, I’m just terrible at remembering names)

Aubry Harris... and one of the worst?

19 minutes ago, Samriis said:

I admit to not reading all the replies of late (and thank you for being so involved with them) but I'm wondering... will the Red Queen be making an appearance here?  This seems like a place in the story that a budding AI that has been self aware now for a decade or so would love to make herself be known... (I can't remember her name hence the Red Queen comment)

Tessa is the name you're looking for. As of right now she has not made an appearance and I don't anticipate her doing so... (I'm a quarter page into Chapter 59, and expect just a few more chapters to come... serious block for much of the weekend that I finally got through to finish Chapter 58 after a crash and unsaved work of about 800 words...)

55 minutes ago, sparky_dude said:

I was wounding when Judge Ruth would make her presence known, and I would just like to say Karma's a bitch. Great two chapters and I'm curious to see what Addy reasoning behind doing all of this is.

The legal wheels generally turn pretty slowly, so it was a really expedient injunction here really. We'll see what happens! Thanks for the comments! ?

• BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete