LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

13 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Just lots of time right now. I'm diaper royalty because I'm a Princess! ? 

Thanks for the comment! ?

? Glad to hear I've finally thrown you all! To be honest I'm pretty proud to say that I've had this chapter and goal in mind since back in chapter 2 or 3. The end game of the story has been the evolving part. You all have 24 chapters to catch up to where I'm at though. Hopefully over the next eight weeks or so you'll get there with me! (And hopefully I can get these last few finished... muse has been stubborn this week!)

Give your muse a cookie and hug from me.  For me 3 chapters a week is best, to many bonus chapters means this ends sooner then nothing to look forward to.

15 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Just lots of time right now. I'm diaper royalty because I'm a Princess! ? 

My daughter is the goddess of infantilism.  All of her caretakers wear eternal self cleaning diapers that don’t come off and wield double edged lightsabers.

14 minutes ago, trans-baby-girl-shea said:

Well addison is about as best we could have hoped for.... still sucks

15 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Give your muse a cookie and hug from me.  For me 3 chapters a week is best, to many bonus chapters means this ends sooner then nothing to look forward to.

Should have put a bib on first... made a mess! Thanks for the comments as always Billy!

15 minutes ago, Sparkle Dust said:

My daughter is the goddess of infantilism.  All of her caretakers wear eternal self cleaning diapers that don’t come off and wield double edged lightsabers.

... ?

10 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

... ?

Baby Phoenix: “Join my nursery!  Also, voting for Cameron to be baby.  He too wittle for caretaker.  Maybe if he changed Beth more.  (Sticks out tongue and makes raspberry noise).

I knew this would go down when I put two and two together: vaguely described character Cam knew entering the court room and the judge ruling Maturosis, not forgetting that Addy would need to become relevant again at some point given how important character she was early on.

Where this will go from here, there are two options I see:

1. Addy really has changed as someone could interpret from how Cam sees her acting. Cam has to eventually win her over again. 

2. Addy is putting up a role to fool everyone, the most importantly her mother, while truly siding with Cam. She basically rescued him from a worse fate. The real anger Cam sees on her face is directed at her mother, not Cam. The subtle signs of making the grocery store visit as short as possible and the least humiliating as possible, not choosing the diapers for Littles and how she understands Cam is angry at her all support this option.

The latter is what I believe is going on here. I don't think the authoress has the heart to make an initially lovable character a cold heart bitch, pardon my French. 

11 minutes ago, TheJ said:

I knew this would go down when I put two and two together: vaguely described character Cam knew entering the court room and the judge ruling Maturosis, not forgetting that Addy would need to become relevant again at some point given how important character she was early on.

1. Addy really has changed as someone could interpret from how Cam sees her acting. Cam has to eventually win her over again. 

2. Addy is putting up a role to fool everyone, the most importantly her mother, while truly siding with Cam. She basically rescued him from a worse fate. The real anger Cam sees on her face is directed at her mother, not Cam. The subtle signs of making the grocery store visit as short as possible and the least humiliating as possible, not choosing the diapers for Littles and how she understands Cam is angry at her all support this option.

The latter is what I believe is going on here. I don't think the authoress has the heart to make an initially lovable character a cold heart bitch, pardon my French. 

That sounds like a challenge? We'll have to see what I went with! Thanks for the comment! ?

18 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

That sounds like a challenge? We'll have to see what I went with! Thanks for the comment! ?

That would make me very anxious if you weren't 23 chapters ahead of the next chapter. Now I'm only slightly anxious. Slightly. 

Wow lots going on there! Glad Addy was there but I wonder if she was forced into it by her family. Also Aunt Ruth will hopefully step in. Excited for the next part!

I’m definitely excited to see where this goes. Still curious about those pull ups. I don’t think they’re for Cam so who are they for? Who was she planning on adopting? Was it someone that wanted to be adopted? If so then I bet it’s another mid since I’m guessing the pull ups would fit Cam. And the nursery must’ve been already made with a mid in mind.  

I was thinking about your dimension and how it works.  If Addison takes Cameron to a center and has him registered and chipped than that will mean she is planning on keeping a baby forever.  If she just keeps him at she house with doing that than I am wondering what she is up to and if she is going against her mother on this whole farce and wants out of the company or to change it.  I remember her saying something about that when she and Cameron were together.  May she still loves him.  He may have to live a dual life for a while a baby around her mom and a boyfriend alone with her.

12 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I was thinking about your dimension and how it works.  If Addison takes Cameron to a center and has him registered and chipped than that will mean she is planning on keeping a baby forever.  If she just keeps him at she house with doing that than I am wondering what she is up to and if she is going against her mother on this whole farce and wants out of the company or to change it.  I remember her saying something about that when she and Cameron were together.  May she still loves him.  He may have to live a dual life for a while a baby around her mom and a boyfriend alone with her.

I think this is the best case scenario and one I’m hoping on. The question is if that is the case, what will get it to that point between now and then. A lot of time has passed and Cam probably has hard feelings both because Addy left him and because it’s her business that basically killed his soon to be wife. No matter what direction this goes it’s going to be hard on both of them. 

1 hour ago, SGTbaby said:

Wow lots going on there! Glad Addy was there but I wonder if she was forced into it by her family. Also Aunt Ruth will hopefully step in. Excited for the next part!

Thanks for the comment! Stay tuned for more answers! ?

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

I’m definitely excited to see where this goes. Still curious about those pull ups. I don’t think they’re for Cam so who are they for? Who was she planning on adopting? Was it someone that wanted to be adopted? If so then I bet it’s another mid since I’m guessing the pull ups would fit Cam. And the nursery must’ve been already made with a mid in mind.  

Thanks for the comment, glad you're enjoying this. More to come soon! ?

41 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

34 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I think this is the best case scenario and one I’m hoping on. The question is if that is the case, what will get it to that point between now and then. A lot of time has passed and Cam probably has hard feelings both because Addy left him and because it’s her business that basically killed his soon to be wife. No matter what direction this goes it’s going to be hard on both of them. 

Thanks for your comments! ? 

3 hours ago, TheJ said:

Addy is putting up a role to fool everyone, the most importantly her mother, while truly siding with Cam. She basically rescued him from a worse fate. The real anger Cam sees on her face is directed at her mother, not Cam. The subtle signs of making the grocery store visit as short as possible and the least humiliating as possible, not choosing the diapers for Littles and how she understands Cam is angry at her all support this option.

I never seem to have the opportunity to be among the first to make comments/predictions anymore, but that's pretty much OK since you have become bloody well impossible to predict. ?

OTOH, had I been able to post before 300 people beat me to it, I'd have made a suggestion absolutely like this one from TheJ, as I was noticing the same things. (Frankly, that thought is the only reason I didn't slam the computer closed and throw it across the room as I read this chapter.) I don't know how you will resolve this, but I really hope that Mrs. Harris, SafeFoods and that judge get their comeuppance before we are through.

DAMN, I am so jealous of your writing...

8 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I'm wondering just what the judge said to Addison about his treatment since you didn't let us know.  I see he took the advise that professor Marshal offered to the littles in the first year at Emerson.  I wonder if his nursery will be pick? 

Maybe the judge said. As long as he is not chipped, would he go free if he came to another state? He doesn't know what kind of person Addy is. He may have said it so she could chip him quickly but she is using the info to take him to another state.

4 hours ago, TheJ said:

Like you, I hope for No. 2. Addy has not changed at all and wants to save Cam. She knows that if she takes him to another state, he'll still be free. She's playing for all of them, even Cam this role right now. When they get to that house, which is in another state, she gives him hundreds of documents and dates proving that her mother knew about all of them and did it on purpose.

6 hours ago, kerry said:

I never seem to have the opportunity to be among the first to make comments/predictions anymore, but that's pretty much OK since you have become bloody well impossible to predict. ?

Lol, I'm glad I've got people twisted up here. Thanks for your comments! ?

5 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Maybe the judge said. As long as he is not chipped, would he go free if he came to another state? He doesn't know what kind of person Addy is. He may have said it so she could chip him quickly but she is using the info to take him to another state.

Like you, I hope for No. 2. Addy has not changed at all and wants to save Cam. She knows that if she takes him to another state, he'll still be free. She's playing for all of them, even Cam this role right now. When they get to that house, which is in another state, she gives him hundreds of documents and dates proving that her mother knew about all of them and did it on purpose.

I really do enjoy seeing you all try to predict things!  

?

25 minutes ago, kirababy said:

wow.  what a set of twists in the past couple of chapters.   Still following along.

Thanks for the comments! ?

I have a feeling that Addy knows more about what is going on than her own mother thinks she does. Aunt Ruth being a Supreme Court Judge will help in Cam's favor.

21 minutes ago, Jayme said:

I have a feeling that Addy knows more about what is going on than her own mother thinks she does. Aunt Ruth being a Supreme Court Judge will help in Cam's favor.

I believe that many are hoping that Addy is only pretending to do what her mother thinks she is doing (is the sentence logical, hopefully). I am one of those who hope that Addy will get Cam to safety and then meet with the other lawyers and give them documents that prove everything her mother did. I also hope that the current case is just another chapter in Cam's life and that it doesn't all come down to the final of the book. And in the further course we will see how for example:

• Beth is healed again
  • Cam and Beth can get married and have children (who might grow up thanks to the genes of Cam's mother and Beth's father and not be considered Littles).
  • Addy takes over the company and leads it to live up to its name
  • Addy, Beth and Cam stay in touch and become friends again
  • Cam becomes name partner of the law firm
  • Cam may even become a Supreme Court Justice

That would be something that I would be happy about or that I would like to see now.
If now the rest of the book (which should be again so ca.30 chapters) would be about how Addy treats him as her little and who knows what does with him, how his coworkers and Aunt Ruht try to free him. And only the current case against SafeFoods I would also find interesting but from my personal feelings but a bit drawn out. I have with this book the feeling that @BabySofia here wants to tell a whole life story with all the ups and downs, and again at least I hope so. 

If anything is unclear about what I wrote, just let me know. Since English is not my native language I work with a translator and even if I control it can come here and there to misunderstandings.

I have been reading all the comments and guesses and wondering why we are all so surprised by this turn of events.  This is a DIAPER dimension story after all so somehow the hero is going to go in diapers.  Even prof. Marshall would not leave his house without one.

1 hour ago, Baby Billy said:

I have been reading all the comments and guesses and wondering why we are all so surprised by this turn of events.  This is a DIAPER dimension story after all so somehow the hero is going to go in diapers.  Even prof. Marshall would not leave his house without one.

Surprised NO. As you said it was something to be expected. What I'm much more interested in is which side Addy is on and what happens next with her.

Me too. I think at this point in the story everyone is on edge to see what’s up with Addy. Is she good, evil or just misguided? Whatever it is will decide on how the rest of the story goes. 

Honestly I don’t care I just want to see some DD justice dished out here on the Amazons. At least with @BabySofiashe always gets some sort of Justice for the Mids or Littles, even if it’s small and never how I want it LOL. 

I say never, there was a couple in exchange that got my kind of Justice and at least one came close n too good. 

10 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

I'm hoping Addy did this just to save Cam from her evil bitch mom.  Another Great chapter!!!!!!!

8 hours ago, Jayme said:

Thanks for commenting! ? 

8 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I have with this book the feeling that here wants to tell a whole life story with all the ups and downs, and again at least I hope so. 

Not his whole life story. No reason to be depressing and take someone to a death bed... 

6 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

True! Though I will say at one point I did debate about the idea of doing an entire Diaper Dimension story with the hero never being diapered... Why would anyone want to read that though? ?

5 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Surprised NO. As you said it was something to be expected. What I'm much more interested in is which side Addy is on and what happens next with her.

3 hours ago, Guilend said:

Me too. I think at this point in the story everyone is on edge to see what’s up with Addy. Is she good, evil or just misguided? Whatever it is will decide on how the rest of the story goes. 

I think one of the parts I'm proudest about is that Addy is probably the most controversial character with you all. For good or ill you will have to of course wait to determine that! ?

Thanks for the discussions!

I have a question: does anyone know what Addison's degree is in? I've been trying to search for it in past chapters, but am coming up empty.

-

Late to the party: I was so excited to see Holly again, then so devastated to watch how the scene played out. She's my favorite of your protagonists @BabySofia, and that was probably very traumatizing. She's mature enough to operate on the judge's own family, but not to testify in her court? ? I'm surprised she didn't yell at the judge before Cameron!

Anyway, I love this story, it reminds me a lot of Personalias' Unfair (and I think I found an homage early on: those school hair removal tubes... ?). It's a thriller with lots of moving parts, and it's exciting for those story threads to weave together. We're only about halfway through, right? I'm sure there are still plenty of twists coming.

For my money, I think Addison is sincere, and not part of a secret plot to rescue Cameron from her family. The last chapter ended with her giving him a "hurt" look, and it makes sense. From her POV, Cameron is probably a jilted ex who keeps suing her family's company. She might've loved him once, but the second Cameron threatened her money, she dropped him. Sure, she was once "morally conflicted" about her family's ill-gained fortune, but class solidarity always wins. ? The whole family deserves to rot in a robo-nursery, Addy included.

I do think Cameron pushed his luck: between the hypnosis trap and the judge bias, he should've picked up on the threat and let his co-counsel question Holly. But that's just how Cameron is: too idealistic to keep his head down, too headstrong to cave to pressure, too short to be worth corrupting, and maybe too incorruptible on top of that. He's a threat to the people in power: if the Harrises didn't get him, someone else would've. So best of luck to Addison's new daughter. ? I think Cameron will escape eventually, but not unscathed. He might be immune to hypnosis and breastmilk, but I doubt he's immune to nanotech!

Sorry I've never commented on any of your other stories until now @BabySofia, I just began reading them in earnest about six months ago. I'm now trying to be a Good Fan and post encouraging replies more often. I love all of your stories, and can't wait to see what happens to Cameron next! ☺️

• Like 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete