LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

10 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I was thinking when Meg meet Cameron at the lunch room she was wearing a diaper, she would have pooped her panties earlier and been changed by Amanda wouldn't she have gone to lunch with Stacy and Lauren that day or was that the day after.  She talked like she hadn't meet Stacy yet, 

Megs incident was later that day she has lunch with Beth and Cameron. She knew more on the next day, but I suspect kept some of it to herself since she didn't exactly want to advertise why she had met her.

48 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Oh wow. I knew this would eventually happen. I should've realized it would be really soon, but I was hoping she would be one of the last one in her dorm, since I knew Meg was the last one and most of her dorm was adopted pretty quick. 

This is still really good, even if it has made me sad. Big feels on this one.

Honestly Beth went sooner than I planned initially, but looking at the timing of Megs sleepover with Stacy I had to send her to nursery land pretty much right away. 

23 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Miss B. really shocked me, I never thought she had a heart.  When Beth told Cameron she let her call her parents to say goodbye and gave her and Cameron time alone to say their goodbye it really touched me.

For me the Student Services option was always presented as the 'you could be happy' option to the Littles. Having a more humane approach and letting her say goodbye to him would further that before taking her off to the nursery to await adoption. Of course that's compared to the demeriting out... there you don't get to say bye to anyone unless they see your poopy butt on the way to Dean Sanders office!

37 minutes ago, Panther Cub said:

Awwww, poor Beth. Hopefully she gets a good mommy and daddy!

Thanks for the comment! ?

I'm also thinking that in the special dorm room they are taken to other than the baby treatment they don't do the things they do at the daycare,  They want happy babies for rich parents, the parents can decide if they want to do more.  So they leave teeth and walking and talking alone.

3 hours ago, trans-baby-girl-shea said:

I love the new chapter.  Well it's nice to hear what actually happened to beth. We all know who the tiny little is. I am loving how the story is going.

Thanks for the comment! :)

47 minutes ago, SGTbaby said:

Yeah Beth was easily a goner from the first chapter. Glad she got to say goodbye at least and I hope she gets a good “mommy” looking forward to the next update!

I knew readers would probably put that together... There are definitely some prequel moments inlaid right there. 

Thanks for the comment! :)

33 minutes ago, Hopsalot said:

I’m realllly excited to see where this thing is going and exactly how tied it is to stacys story, will there just be little Easter egg references or will there be more? I’m also wondering if things in this story will explain anything unexplained in the exchanged books. Idk if that makes sense, it would be especially difficult to attribute random events in exchanged to this story because you only had this idea after finishing exchanged but idk. Happy writing!

You know me, no spoilers! I will say that there are some intersections and I have a couple of side stories that I come back to in the first two parts of the book. That's all you're getting out of me though! Thanks for the comment! :)

Well, just like everyone else, I was not at all surprised about Beth's fate (though it did come about very quickly, as others have noted). It's very sad, even if totally predictable. Maybe it's just a bad idea for Littles to try to get a degree here. ?

7 hours ago, kerry said:

Well, just like everyone else, I was not at all surprised about Beth's fate (though it did come about very quickly, as others have noted). It's very sad, even if totally predictable. Maybe it's just a bad idea for Littles to try to get a degree here. ?

It's definitely not all roses at Emerson for Littles! Thanks for the comment! :)

Really enjoyed the first two parts. Can echo everyone when I agree that the crossover with the other story is great. It makes the world seem more alive that we get to see another side of it. 

After reading other stories I always was interested in 'tweeners and their side of things, so finding out more about them is cool.

As for posting extra, there's nothing like audience appreciation, when I was in a band people applauding your songs was fabulous and such a buzz, going to be the same for any artist whatever the medium :)

Hi BabySofia. I read all your stories so I have great expectations for this one hoping it will be equally good.

I was confused at the start of chapter two. Did I misunderstand something when I read it as two Bigs, one Betweener, and two Littles failed to make the assignment for the first lesson of the writing class, as that isn't "four of fourteen students"?

2 hours ago, BabyJilly_S said:

After reading other stories I always was interested in 'tweeners and their side of things, so finding out more about them is cool.

Yeah, not many have written stories about their side of things... It's been something that I've been thinking about for a while. Hope in the end this does this topic justice! :)

16 minutes ago, bje said:

Hi BabySofia. I read all your stories so I have great expectations for this one hoping it will be equally good.

I was confused at the start of chapter two. Did I misunderstand something when I read it as two Bigs, one Betweener, and two Littles failed to make the assignment for the first lesson of the writing class, as that isn't "four of fourteen students"?

You know when I was editing I kept looking at that thinking something didn't look right. I literally read it multiple times trying to figure out why something didn't jive... Now I know what it was. I've corrected that error. Thanks for catching it! :)

• Like 1

love this story and the call out to one of my favorite smart Littles :) so sad to see that happen to  Beth, but what can you do when your too stubborn. atlease she got to choose her fate.

6 hours ago, Pvplushie said:

love this story and the call out to one of my favorite smart Littles :) so sad to see that happen to  Beth, but what can you do when your too stubborn. atlease she got to choose her fate.

Yes, first rule of Emerson is don't forget your Pull-Ups or Diapees! Thanks for the comment! ?

2 hours ago, crono said:

Very interesting start for this new DD story. Keep up the good work Sofia!

Thanks! Been a very productive weekend for me in the end after a bit of a block. Finished Chapter 21, and hopefully can get the next few chapters written quicker than the last few... (I tend to start researching things too much sometimes... It leads me down rabbit holes trying to figure out technical details.) 

You have an update coming soon? ?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Yes, first rule of Emerson is don't forget your Pull-Ups or Diapees! Thanks for the comment! ?

Thanks! Been a very productive weekend for me in the end after a bit of a block. Finished Chapter 21, and hopefully can get the next few chapters written quicker than the last few... (I tend to start researching things too much sometimes... It leads me down rabbit holes trying to figure out technical details.) 

You have an update coming soon? ?

New chapter is finished, just working on some of the dialogue. Hard not to procrastinate at times even though I love this type of dimension!

• Like 1

so sad what happend to beth but we all knew that was going to happen. i am reading exchanged again ( must be  already 10 times i read it.) and i know the moment you finish this one i wil read it several times again i just love the momentum you have in your story's.  i even posted to our belgium ABDL chat to all english reading members that you started this one so they will not miss out on it. and i can tell you the news came with a lot of joy. thanks again baby sophia for your talent and that you share it with us.

18 hours ago, crono said:

New chapter is finished, just working on some of the dialogue. Hard not to procrastinate at times even though I love this type of dimension!

Yay can't wait to read it and then beg for more lol

• Like 1
On 1/25/2021 at 12:57 AM, crono said:

Yay! :)

5 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

OMG...another Fantastic story.   Can't wait for the next chapter.   Every story you have done is Incredible.   Thank you for writing such wonderful stories!!!!!!!!

Thank you! I appreciate the comment! Hope I live up to your expectations here! :)

Right now I'm planning mostly once a week since it's hard for me to edit and write at the same time (Different mindsets for me). I might feel nice and give a surprise every now and then. I have 22 Chapters written out of the 41 my outline contains right now, so if I can get some things done tonight there might be a double post this week. Never know! :)

• BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete