LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

A really exciting chapter.
Aubrey really tries everything to send Cameron into the trap.
Mrs. Crystal and Mrs. Chester make deliberate false statements here Cameron used the diaper at the blowout only because he was poisoned.
Also the records are faked so that no one else notices and why is it not mentioned by Cameron's lawyers that the Little he fought with there had a syringe with nanites that if Cameron had been injected with it he would have turned into a baby?
Also the sentence that he has let himself nurse was clever from the lawyer but also from Cameron the answer that if he had fought it would have been worse for him.
I really wonder how Aubrey got the information that he had sex with Beth before she was considered an adult again. That woman is dangerous.
Also the finale again Sofia. We hear the trigger, or read it, and you end the chapter. My logical mind says nothing should happen, Aubrey wonders about it, the lawyer who is also in on it expects Cameron's pants to be checked but nothing is found which of course raises questions.
This is so good. I NEED MORE. I am so excited for tomorrow. And every other day after that oh god. I'm already sad when the book is over.

Here's hoping that immunity to hypnosis is worth anything. 

But now it seems he's between a rock and a hard place. Admit to sleeping with abeth before her emancipation, perjury, or poop to keep hiding his immunty.

Edit: The only way I can think of Aubry finding out about Cam and Beth is from Mr. Fehler. Maybe she bribed him with a fake cure? Even so that would be depressingly traitorous.

Edited by TerranV

Another great chapter, first I think Henry and the other lawyers ere stupid to call Cameron to the stand, he is a very good lawyer with court experience did they really think they could trick him up.  The only reason to call him really was to get the phrase said that they think will make him mess his pants and to ask for him to be checked.  As for not asking any questions of the daycare worker Kristin did say she will call her again if needed.  I wonder if Cam can hold out, he said to himself he needed to go soon.  Tomorrow should be a good chapter.? 

37 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Here's hoping that immunity to hypnosis is worth anything. 

But now it seems he's between a rock and a hard place. Admit to sleeping with abeth before her emancipation, perjury, or poop to keep hiding his immunty.

Edit: The only way I can think of Aubry finding out about Cam and Beth is from Mr. Fehler. Maybe she bribed him with a fake cure? Even so that would be depressingly traitorous.

I hope that Mr. Fehler does not have anything to do with it. That would be absolute treason and even if Beth and his wife were healed, they would never forgive him. But you are right that would probably be one of the few ways to know or maybe a bluff from the lawyer? I am really curious what will happen. Especially what Cameron's colleagues have prepared. The poisoning and the assassination still need to be brought up.

Sorry the first time the German original text purely copied.

1 hour ago, Renly said:

I have not read the chapter, but since I know it is yours and of this great story that you carry, I leave a like

Thanks for the like and the comment! ?

52 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Another fantastic chapter! Been waiting all day to read this, and it was worth the wait (and anxiety). 

Looking forward to seeing what happens tomorrow!

Thanks! ?

49 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

This is so good. I NEED MORE. I am so excited for tomorrow. And every other day after that oh god. I'm already sad when the book is over.

Thanks for the comments! ?

47 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Who says they even have to have had someone tell them?

24 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Tomorrow should be a good chapter.? 

Thanks for the comments! ?

20 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Especially what Cameron's colleagues have prepared. The poisoning and the assassination still need to be brought up.

Remember that this isn't Cameron's side arguing at this point, they'll have a chance to rebut anything later on. They get to go after the initial case so they can address anything that the other side brings up.

You must have changed the text quickly, never saw the other! I am truly impressed how well you deal with responding in another language! ?

16 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I hope that Mr. Fehler does not have anything to do with it. That would be absolute treason and even if Beth and his wife were healed, they would never forgive him. But you are right that would probably be one of the few ways to know or maybe a bluff from the lawyer? I am really curious what will happen. Especially what Cameron's colleagues have prepared. The poisoning and the assassination still need to be brought up.

Sorry the first time the German original text purely copied.

Finding out they were engaged is one thing. Pretty sure Cam admitted it his first night at Addison's house and the whole place is bugged. 

Either way I'm suspecting something will happen to screw Cam over during the hearing. And even if the ruling gets overturned, I doubt Aubry will let it go. She probably has an endless supply of those nanites.

23 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Remember that this isn't Cameron's side arguing at this point, they'll have a chance to rebut anything later on. They get to go after the initial case so they can address anything that the other side brings up.

You must have changed the text quickly, never saw the other! I am truly impressed how well you deal with responding in another language! ?

That's right, I hadn't thought of that. I really hope that they have enough evidence to prove that there was fraud and an attack on Cameron. I also hope that the judge decides in Cameron's favor just because of the fact that the case is now in the public eye, unless of course there is solid evidence like a messy poop pants.

Regarding the writing in other languages, I must always refer to the website of DeepL which does an excellent job of translating texts. Instead of word for word translation without meaning, DeepL actually does translations based on text coherence.

Here is the link for anyone interested -> https://www.deepl.com/translator

28 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Finding out they were engaged is one thing. Pretty sure Cam admitted it his first night at Addison's house and the whole place is bugged. 

Either way I'm suspecting something will happen to screw Cam over during the hearing. And even if the ruling gets overturned, I doubt Aubry will let it go. She probably has an endless supply of those nanites.

I'm hoping for a twist where Kendra presents evidence that Aubrey is blackmailing everyone, including her daughter with the nanites, and then Amanda, along with Addy's sister and Amanda, shows everyone the nanite code in the Harrisen sisters and disables them. Whereupon Addy tells everything her mother does. I am really curious how this will be solved.

I am so glad we are back in the courtroom. I mean, there is nothing I can think of that really would/could have added to the daycare stuff, so it is a great call to cut to the chase. I do have a problem here though: with Cam actually considering the possibility that he may have lost some control over the last two weeks, why would he allow himself to be dressed in regular underwear on such an important occasion? In all honesty, this just seems to be a device to add suspense for the cliffhanger rather than a realistic character choice. I know: the fact that Aubrey gave him this option might make it awkward to refuse it, but he knows the stakes and he knows the tricks his opponents use. Even a pullup would have been better than underwear; I just can't see him (or Addy, for that matter) doing this. Besides, as the judge points out, Addy has the legal authority to dress him as she pleases; she could have simply decided that he would still wear a diaper to court (and this would even have had the benefit of providing the appearance of being more Mommy-like in front of Aubrey). This, as well as the repeated indications that he wishes he had gone to the bathroom before court—and BTW why on earth wouldn't he have?—just seem to be the author overtly toying with us, and I don't expect such obvious manipulation from someone as talented as BabySofia. 

Who knows: maybe she will have him succumb to the urge to poop and destroy himself, making all of this into (fairly blatant) foreshadowing instead of manipulation. Then the judge will uphold the maturosis ruling and he will head off to the hospital for his operation. (I wouldn't put that past Sofia; she can be devious.) ? I don't think so, though: I'm pretty sure he will get through this and it will be the first step to destroying Aubrey for good.

Have I mentioned how much I absolutely love this and, for that latter, all BabySofia stories? I totally agree with Moon3ye: I will really miss this when it is finished. Maybe I'll re-read Seems Too Good. ? 

[BTW: I think the whole "how did she know they had sex?" thing is a non-issue. Either it is just a very good educated guess—with about a 99% chance of being accurate—on Aubrey's lawyer's part or it was answered on an intake survey when Beth started the drug program: are you currently sexually active?]

23 minutes ago, kerry said:

[BTW: I think the whole "how did she know they had sex?" thing is a non-issue. Either it is just a very good educated guess—with about a 99% chance of being accurate—on Aubrey's lawyer's part or it was answered on an intake survey when Beth started the drug program: are you currently sexually active?]

That actually makes alot of sense. Ultimately the goal is to trap Cam in an untenable position. Both the sex with a minor part and the hypnosis trigger.

40 minutes ago, kerry said:

I am so glad we are back in the courtroom. I mean, there is nothing I can think of that really would/could have added to the daycare stuff, so it is a great call to cut to the chase. I do have a problem here though: with Cam actually considering the possibility that he may have lost some control over the last two weeks, why would he allow himself to be dressed in regular underwear on such an important occasion? In all honesty, this just seems to be a device to add suspense for the cliffhanger rather than a realistic character choice. I know: the fact that Aubrey gave him this option might make it awkward to refuse it, but he knows the stakes and he knows the tricks his opponents use. Even a pullup would have been better than underwear; I just can't see him (or Addy, for that matter) doing this. Besides, as the judge points out, Addy has the legal authority to dress him as she pleases; she could have simply decided that he would still wear a diaper to court (and this would even have had the benefit of providing the appearance of being more Mommy-like in front of Aubrey). This, as well as the repeated indications that he wishes he had gone to the bathroom before court—and BTW why on earth wouldn't he have?—just seem to be the author overtly toying with us, and I don't expect such obvious manipulation from someone as talented as BabySofia. 

That's the problem with all Littles and Mids in the diem they don't think logically in certain situations, especially when it comes to their maturity.

41 minutes ago, kerry said:

That's a clever idea.

20 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Thinking about safefoods next move could be a break for Cameron, if they ask the judge to have the bailiff check him maybe he could ask that it be done in private as in the bathroom. 

That would be the stupidest thing he could do to have the control done privately because you don't know if the employee has been bribed by Aubrey. THEN to ask for a bathroom break would be smart and if you want to deny him he could say that breast milk was forced on him for 2 weeks and everyone knows what effect it has on Littles and Mids and that just asking for it shows adult behavior.

I will be surprised and impressed if the hypno effects him at all.  Kind of figured that's why the hypno was given to him that day was fore the court case.  Can't wait to see which way it goes.

12 minutes ago, Guilyn said:

I will be surprised and impressed if the hypno effects him at all.  Kind of figured that's why the hypno was given to him that day was fore the court case.  Can't wait to see which way it goes.

I'd find it hilarious if if doesn't work and Johnathan, not knowing why just starts saying "birdie" over and over again to a confused court and a bored Cam.

Cam: "Your honor, I have no idea what this guy is going on about. Something about birds?"

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

That's the problem with all Littles and Mids in the diem they don't think logically in certain situations, especially when it comes to their maturity.

That's a clever idea.

That would be the stupidest thing he could do to have the control done privately because you don't know if the employee has been bribed by Aubrey. THEN to ask for a bathroom break would be smart and if you want to deny him he could say that breast milk was forced on him for 2 weeks and everyone knows what effect it has on Littles and Mids and that just asking for it shows adult behavior.

Cam,s not stupid, I'm not saying to go with the bailiff alone.  He would want it done in private, remember he is dressed like an adult right now.  Having Mr. Johnson and his lawyer as a witness to prevent anything happening.  Maybe the judge will take the 3 of them in his chamber to check. 

12 minutes ago, Renly said:

Tomorrow it will be known if what Stacy did worked, I'm anxious ?

YOU are anxious?!?! I am worried that Sofia through no fault of her own can only update so late again that I can only read it Monday morning!!!!

Small fun excitement at the edge please do not take too seriously

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Renly said:

Tomorrow it will be known if what Stacy did worked, I'm anxious ?

I think we already know that it did, when Cam was in the chair and the doctor gave him the trigger statement he made himself force a mess in his diaper so she thought it worked on him.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I think we already know that it did, when Cam was in the chair and the doctor gave him the trigger statement he made himself force a mess in his diaper so she thought it worked on him.

Yeah if the hearing goes awry for Cam I think it will be some other shenanigans that do him in.

He still needs to have that play date with Meg.

The end of that chapter made me think of someone playing a card game.  They played the hand and at the end placed down their trump card with a smirk feeling they won the game.  Can't wait to see Adruy,s face when they figure out he did not mess himself.

4 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Regarding the writing in other languages, I must always refer to the website of DeepL which does an excellent job of translating texts. Instead of word for word translation without meaning, DeepL actually does translations based on text coherence.

Here is the link for anyone interested -> https://www.deepl.com/translator

My apologies for drifting off the topic, but I'm impressed by that translation tool. It's miles ahead of Google translate when it comes to translating Finnish to English! I personally avoid using a translator as much as I can and rely on my English vocabulary. My problem is that I detest making mistakes which causes me to often double check how to spell some more complex words. I've realised it's detrimental to my vocabulary.

I'll definitely bookmark that website and use it to translate other languages. I regularly need to do that in a voluntary job online. Thanks for linking it! I hope they add Turkish at some point. I need that the most.

Great chapter! I want the maturosis ruling to stick without Cam going in his pants, but at the same time I sort of want Cam to win due to all the injustice he has gone through. In the words of whoever wrote the song for Ava Max... 

Oh no! Right now Baby I'm torn!

• Like 1

Poor Kristin. I’m sure she’ll enjoy toddler class and she’ll love her poopy diapers. She’s lucky her new mommy is going to change her since most new mommies will let their babies stay in their messy diapers long periods of time to get used to them. isn’t Cam in the toddler room? LOL 

I’m surprised Addy hasn’t gotten punished for firing the directer or forced to hire her back. I’m sure her mom is punishing her in some way. I just think Cam doesn’t know about it. I bet the next time he sees her naked she probably won’t have hair down there or have bruises on her butt from a spanking. I bet Mindy handles punishing Addy whenever Cammie is asleep. I’m surprised that he didn’t walk into her room that one night and find her in a diaper due to being turned into a bed wetter. 

im hoping the hypnosis didn’t work. I doubt it did and that Dr will end up back in diapers for failing her job. Hopefully with a very sore butt. 

• BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete