LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

I was wondering if Addys mom found a way to shrink people. I also think if Addy went through with the daycares that it would be in violation of the Judge’s order. I hope Addy is granted the freedom she needs as well as Cameron. Also that threat fully explains the fear but the next few days will be fun!

10 minutes ago, SGTbaby said:

I was wondering if Addys mom found a way to shrink people. I also think if Addy went through with the daycares that it would be in violation of the Judge’s order. I hope Addy is granted the freedom she needs as well as Cameron. Also that threat fully explains the fear but the next few days will be fun!

Thanks for the comment! ?

3 hours ago, BabySofia said:

The gun Stacy made ends up being kind of like a WMD or Chemical weapon that's covered by some treaties against their existence. 

Weapon of mass destruction (WMD) may be a very accurate description. Where does the mass go to when a person is shrinked?

11 minutes ago, bje said:

Weapon of mass destruction (WMD) may be a very accurate description. Where does the mass go to when a person is shrinked?

In my mind the nanites use up most of it to create the energy needed for the transformation. It seems like most of the time there have been some bowel movements involved too for my stories.

4 hours ago, BabySofia said:

The misspelling is truly an unforced error by autocorrect. You are correct that Taney was based on that justice as a nod to the Dred Scott decision.

Oh, I thought it was a subtle comment on the quality of Taney's court staff that they can't spell, and that maybe the error could have legal consequences later.

16 minutes ago, bje said:

Oh, I thought it was a subtle comment on the quality of Taney's court staff that they can't spell, and that maybe the error could have legal consequences later.

It very well could have been! I don't see a use for it or I might have gone back and made that into a thing. Sometimes a mistake is just a mistake though! ?

I feel like it's been a while since anyone brought up the shrinking part the DD, nice to see it again.  Now I have a feeling Addison's mother will be the one ending up in diapers by the time all is said and done.  Great chapter, can't wait to see where the next one goes.

OMG! I can't believe there are already three pages of comments on a chapter that was posted on a Friday evening. You know you're in a pandemic when that sort of thing can happen; otherwise everyone would have been out for the night!

Anyway, this is yet another brilliant moment. I think many of us assumed that Aubrey had something like this to hold over Addy, but this evidence of her insanity and maleficence goes beyond what I could have guessed! Nice work in getting Amanda back into this: she surely will know how to help everyone get past this evil witch...though it may require contacting Stacy, which could take a while...

9 hours ago, Guilyn said:

I feel like it's been a while since anyone brought up the shrinking part the DD, nice to see it again.  Now I have a feeling Addison's mother will be the one ending up in diapers by the time all is said and done.  Great chapter, can't wait to see where the next one goes.

I think the shrinking part was one of the bigger things introduced in the original. I like making use of it!

We'll see with her mother what happens. (To be perfectly honest I haven't even decided her final fate yet. She could get off scott free for all I know) ?

9 hours ago, kerry said:

OMG! I can't believe there are already three pages of comments on a chapter that was posted on a Friday evening. You know you're in a pandemic when that sort of thing can happen; otherwise everyone would have been out for the night!

True, but this story has also been bringing in extra comments anyway... It is now the most commented story in the story forum (included completed) by a couple pages though... I do remember in the past getting less responses on Fridays though. Guess I need to get this concluded before everyone fully goes back to normal, huh? ?

9 hours ago, kerry said:

Anyway, this is yet another brilliant moment. I think many of us assumed that Aubrey had something like this to hold over Addy, but this evidence of her insanity and maleficence goes beyond what I could have guessed! 

I like to make sure my villains are properly despicable - I think Aubrey is doing a good job here! Thanks for the comments! ?

4 hours ago, BabyJilly_S said:

Can only say - cracking chapter, thanks a lot, that was quite the bombshell...or even bombshells!  

Thanks! ?

I wonder if Addy's mother isn't reinforcing her threats so her daughters will continue to "tow the line" by turning the nanites on and off with little gifts like bed wetting, random daytime accidents, thumb sucking, loss of body hair, etc. On the other hand, what's the long-term viability of nanites? Wouldn't the kidneys flush them out or perhaps the liver break them down? Or perhaps they reproduce....

It's a wonderful story!!!

20 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I was rereading the chapter and have a question, who is Harry Johnson that was talking to the woman in the bathroom?

10 minutes ago, TerranV said:

He's the lawyer representing SafeFoods and LPS I think.

Correct (though it's Henry). A bit of a courtroom rival that Cameron has won a few cases against. 

15 minutes ago, therende said:

On the other hand, what's the long-term viability of nanites? Wouldn't the kidneys flush them out or perhaps the liver break them down? Or perhaps they reproduce....

This will be addressed later. Thanks for the comments!?

15 minutes ago, therende said:

I wonder if Addy's mother isn't reinforcing her threats so her daughters will continue to "tow the line" by turning the nanites on and off with little gifts like bed wetting, random daytime accidents, thumb sucking, loss of body hair, etc. On the other hand, what's the long-term viability of nanites? Wouldn't the kidneys flush them out or perhaps the liver break them down? Or perhaps they reproduce....

I don't know about a time fame but Stacy was able to use hers 10 years later.

One thing about the last chapter 37 that confused me is why would LPS use the same lawyer as safefoods.  Shouldn't LPS be looking out for the interest of the little and not the person trying to get him.  i also don't see why Henry Johnson talking to the woman who works for Aubrey would surprise anyone.  I would think that if safefoods is putting out things that hurt a little LPS would want to stop it.  I think what safefoods is going is worst than Tippy Toes did.

14 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

One thing about the last chapter 37 that confused me is why would LPS use the same lawyer as safefoods.  Shouldn't LPS be looking out for the interest of the little and not the person trying to get him.  i also don't see why Henry Johnson talking to the woman who works for Aubrey would surprise anyone.  I would think that if safefoods is putting out things that hurt a little LPS would want to stop it.  I think what safefoods is going is worst than Tippy Toes did.

I read that as a subtle clue as to how many people Aubrey had in her pocket.  

24 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I think how LPS acts depends a lot on the state/country you live in. In New Heaven, the LPS probably does just that to protect the Littles. In Ames, I would imagine that they are operating in a way that all Littles should be adopted. And what others have already written Aubrey probably has them all under control.

2 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I like to make sure my villains are properly despicable - I think Aubrey is doing a good job here! Thanks for the comments! 

I think of all the villains you wrote for the Diaper Dimension, none was more evil than Aubrey.
Cassidy, Chloe's I believe view were not evil but acted as you would expect Amazons in Ames to act even if that is evil from our perspective.
The sister of Ivy was already mean and sneaky that is also true.
But Aubrey that is a whole other level of evil.

48 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Henry Johnson is not an employee of SafeFoods - his firm is merely hired to represent them. LPS is short of staff lawyers, so they outsource sometimes. 

43 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

I read that as a subtle clue as to how many people Aubrey had in her pocket.  

? This! ?

32 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I think of all the villains you wrote for the Diaper Dimension, none was more evil than Aubrey.
Cassidy, Chloe's I believe view were not evil but acted as you would expect Amazons in Ames to act even if that is evil from our perspective.
The sister of Ivy was already mean and sneaky that is also true.
But Aubrey that is a whole other level of evil.

She's just getting started... 

12 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I don't want to hear that! I want to hear that Addy and Cameron are about to beat her ass into the Twilight Zone!

10 minutes ago, kerry said:

I don't want to hear that! I want to hear that Addy and Cameron are about to beat her ass into the Twilight Zone!

?‍♀️ She wouldn't be a good villain if she didn't try a few evil plans or two (maybe a dozen...?) ?

28 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Please HOW? Please WHAT? She hasn't even started yet. ????

24 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

?‍♀️ She wouldn't be a good villain if she didn't try a few evil plans or two (maybe a dozen...?) ?

This will be interesting

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

Henry Johnson is not an employee of SafeFoods - his firm is merely hired to represent them. LPS is short of staff lawyers, so they outsource sometimes. 

? This! ?

I didn't mean that he was employed by safefoods but that the woman in the bathroom was employed by Audrey.  As far as LPS being that bad in Ames, we have only meet 2 LPS workers, the man that came with the impostor for Bella and Stacy and he seemed honest and the mid that came to grandma,s house to talk to Stacy and she was totally trustworthy.  But Baby Sofia why was the lawyer outside talking to the woman, he had to know her somehow?

19 hours ago, BabySofia said:

“‘What are you doing to Gina?!?’ I shouted at her.”

“Mom said and pressed a button on a tablet she was holding, and said, ‘This…’”

@BabySofia I think, the first bold marked should be removed. 

Otherwise, wow, I read it last night and was thinking hard about how to comment on all in this chapter. Now, there are already 3 additonal pages of comments! ?

Since the chapter, where Addy broke up with Cam, I was thinking, what threat it was, and I was always thinking Danica was involved and actually the main target of her mothers threat. I wondered, if Aubrey found evidence on some of the pranks mentioned by Danica, using it against Danica and Addy. Then I also thought, she threatened to put Cam first to Wenig and then open for adoption was another one, additional to the threat towards Cams family, and somehow the sudden deaths later of Cams family.

But this threat I actually had actually lingering in the very back of my mind, but did not want to get loose to come to the front.

But what I always thought was, Addy DID LOVE him truly, and it broke her heart to brake up, but it was her only way to save him for the moments. Maybe she is lesbian and would like him to change to be a girl. But only with his full consent. But overall, she feels trapped without a way out, at least not on her very own.

For Cam, I see now certain problems, one is, he might be immun to the effects of breastmilk and hypnosis, but it's also a problem in order to pretend.

Second, he's not immune against any chemicals and the like, and the questions are, what of the possible ways will be against the injunction(s), and which are not or in the very big grey zone.

I wonder, how good the password on Addys and Danicas nanites are, and if Amanda can break it and secure it, and how would they actually come together to do that.

I also wonder, what the nanites to be injected to Cam would interfere and react to the ones he still has inside, e.g. his own are configured for male, while the injected ones are female .. "In-Between" .. hmm, does he get the female organs and keeps his male ones too? (Can he get then pregnant by himself? ? ) Not to mention the other options too.

I also wondered, that Addy indirectly gave the info about the nanites to her mother. I would have rather expected, her mother was rather partially involved in the Little Mill of Dr. Nimitz, and it spread word by the ones involved in Stacy's escape.

I was pretty sure, that the new judge could not really overrule everyhing, the time frame was just to short to make such decisions on a single day. Unfortunately, his decision for Addy to go back to work is not really helping Addy and Cam, since it opens the access to Cam from Aubreys side. I just wonder, how Addy's (federal?) legal right for her maternal leave (was this 6 weeks?) is impacted here.

But I see several persons to help, like Federal Marshall Branch, Judge Jones, Amanda, Ivy to get somehow through this situation, but currently I just see a future of Cam as a girl (or that "In-Between" maybe).

Geez, one more day to get another chapter .. I can hardly wait. And since we seem to switch tonight to summer time, is this an hour later, earlier or .. sigh .. I just can't wait.

Greetings from Germany 

• BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete