LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Innocence Test

Sweetheart (16)
you're the mom friend, which is great because everyone needs one. speaking of, can you come over this weekend? in all seriousness, though, don't be afraid to have your own fun sometimes, too.

Not sure if good or bad xD

Innocent (10)

Like others have said, I chalk my low score down to being ace.

I do think it's funny that for the "sent or received underwear pics", I could check it off solely because an incontinent guy I was RPing with knew I like diapers and showed me what brand he uses. Not the kind of underwear they were expecting, I'm sure!

7 hours ago, Elbs said:

Innocent (10)

Like others have said, I chalk my low score down to being ace.

I do think it's funny that for the "sent or received underwear pics", I could check it off solely because an incontinent guy I was RPing with knew I like diapers and showed me what brand he uses. Not the kind of underwear they were expecting, I'm sure!

said “i love you” ?

I say that to my mom every time I talk to her. 

Meh. 37, but for an middle aged married guy with a kid, most of those are kinda gimmies, and the whole snapchat thing... Well. No.

I think it more of an, "are you a gen Z/millennial doing the internet dating/sex thing", vs a gen x type who is way less innocent than that but didn't text/instagram/myspace my social group about it...

Get offa my lawn.  Apparently.

Dream Kid (11)
you know when to bend the rules, but I'd be shocked if you'd ever actually broken any. good for you, your record is probably cleaner than ours.

???
There was slang in the quiz that I have never seen. I now know I am no longer "hip with it", stupid test....

Baddie (51)
you're the most fun, but my mom would for sure let me hang out with you still. you've managed to find that sweet spot we all look for — teach us your ways.

The most fun! Really? Also your mother has poor judgement and you should go home.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Dream Kid (15)
you know when to bend the rules, but I'd be shocked if you'd ever actually broken any. good for you, your record is probably cleaner than ours.

Dream Kid (14)

you know when to bend the rules, but I'd be shocked if you'd ever actually broken any. good for you, your record is probably cleaner than ours

• 3 weeks later...
Sweetheart (17)
you're the mom friend, which is great because everyone needs one. speaking of, can you come over this weekend? in all seriousness, though, don't be afraid to have your own fun sometimes, too.

How did I make it six decades and stay this innocent? ?

Baddie (55)

you're the most fun, but my mom would for sure let me hang out with you still. you've managed to find that sweet spot we all look for — teach us your ways.

I didn't understand the ? question so I left it unchecked. My fiancee scored a 56 and she was labeled Corrupted so I guess I have to try harder lol.

Hugs,

Freta

Corrupted (65)
you're probably either in your 20s or a really rebellious teenager. whichever way, you seem like a good time. come to our rager this weekend?

Yeah, that's it.  I'm in my 20's.  Let's go with that.