LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Super noob question. Which way should I point?

TigerTy

This might sound like an obvious question to some, but I honestly don't know the answer. For the guys out there, which way do you point your thing? Up or or down? I'm worried that it will leak if I sit and point it up. Thanks for the noobie advice. ?

18 minutes ago, DiaperTy47 said:

This might sound like an obvious question to some, but I honestly don't know the answer. For the guys out there, which way do you point your thing? Up or or down? I'm worried that it will leak if I sit and point it up. Thanks for the noobie advice. ?

@DiaperTy47

That one is pretty Easy:  You want to make sure your "assets" are centered, and that you are pointing them DOWN, so that they don't cause a leak.  If pointed UP, there will be a GREAT possibility of leakage.  You also want to make sure that your Diaper is TIGHT enough so that it isn't gonna sag, or move around, but also not so tight that it cuts off your circulation or causes redness.

Good Luck!

Brian

It depends are you a disabled person who uses a mobility device like a wheelchair or scooter , then you point up for better absorption and spread of wetness ,then you point up until bedtime and when you change into night diaper point down center mass of diaper . All mere mortals without superpowers should point center mass as a rule .

This is definately a great question and there are so many factors involved. being born male and dressing as a woman some may wonder. There is a comfort factor if having your penis pointing down and peeing on your testicles and always having the slippery balls or tucking and peeing on your butthole. Pointing up can be a bit uncomfortable and you might pop out of the diaper and wind up peeing on your shrt, has happened to me when not paying attention. For some that enjoy diapers and get aroused when they are wet that can also be a factor. There are times when you can't help it and an erection is just unavoidable, and you get the peekaboo, not a good time to pee either. For me it is comfortable to move my testicles to one side and keep my penis alongside and tucked down so if and when I pee it goes in the bulk of the diaper and gets absorbed. Also another thing is to be careful when sitting down, it hurts a lot for those who have sat on their testicles unwittingly. All I can say is try and see which way is comfortable and works best for you. Enjoy and have a great day @DiaperTy47.

• Like 2

Down for comfort and efficiency.  Sometimes if I have to pee before putting my diaper on, I will position up in my diaper, lean forwards a bit and wet.  That way I have wet the front of my diaper, something that doesn't normally happen when sitting or walking in the natural down pointing.  After that first pee in my diaper, I reposition pointing down and go about my business so the rest of my diaper gets used.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Down for comfort and efficiency.  Sometimes if I have to pee before putting my diaper on, I will position up in my diaper, lean forwards a bit and wet.  That way I have wet the front of my diaper, something that doesn't normally happen when sitting or walking in the natural down pointing.  After that first pee in my diaper, I reposition pointing down and go about my business so the rest of my diaper gets used.

Exactly the way I do things. In this fashion, you get to wet more of your diaper and have a more long lasting pleasure of "wet wearing"?

• Like 1

At night in bed, pointing straight down and hope that it stays there (often it doesn't).  Ideally, pee follow gravity down the crack to the seat of your diaper which is well padded and doesn't get to do too much work when you are upright.   Pointing too much to one side in bed however can see you pee past the leak guards which means wet legs.  Pointing up at night means wet pajama waists.  During the day its ok pointing up, especially if you're sitting.   This way you'll use the fairly generous front padding.

It's so complicated.  I've no idea how babies manage it ?

Of course if you are now (like me right now) wearing an old-school pinned cloth diaper, it doesn't matter one hoot which way it's pointing.  It will still work.

• Like 2

First thing in the morning, I prefer up. That way it all soaks well into the diaper. I wear cloth, so I'm not too concerned about leaks. The rest of the time, down in its natural position....until I get an erection.

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Elbs said:

Possibly dumb question, but what happens if you point it down and get an erection while wearing? Or if you are trying to put a diaper on while erect, can you even point it down?

Well, when hard before putting on diaper, you will more than likely have a very cranky penis if trying to bend it back down while putting on a diaper. However, once in a diaper and your penis gets all happy, all it can do is swell up against the front of your diaper.......but only if your diaper is on snuggle enough to contain said happy penis.....?

9 hours ago, Elbs said:

Possibly dumb question, but what happens if you point it down and get an erection while wearing? Or if you are trying to put a diaper on while erect, can you even point it down?

Depends on their anatomy. If I am no blood going to my brain erect,  actually pointing down sounds like a er visit. I can still diaper myself, once I have calmed down it's not hard to quick flip it down even half chubz...

I have had the fun of slight testicular torsion, also sometime it feels like the bean wants to get over the frank and yeah thats no fun. This was/is due blood flow coming back but it can't go up which the body doesn't like.

• 1 month later...
On 2/7/2021 at 3:58 PM, Elbs said:

Personally, if I get erect while diapering up, I’ll point up until it calms back down and then point down after. Sometimes I’ll have a little fun and handle it myself, other times I’ll just be patient and wait for it to correct itself.

Generally though, it’s best to keep it pointed down in my opinion. You could readjust at times to take advantage of the front padding more, but I’d only do it if you’re confident you won’t leak.

Sideways ??? ???

Definitely down to help prevent leaks. 

Unless you are being punished and you get into trouble for leaking, then Definitely point up ???. ??

Edited by triggernum2