LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult bottle

I use a bottle I got from myandlsupplies. It comes with an adult size nipple which for me works great I tried the baby bottles that you get in your local shops and yes I found them hard work.

• Like 1

To me the baby bottle doesn't look like a real one. I can tell by the nipple the bottle uses, then again I could be wrong.? To me it looks more like a water bottle than a baby bottle.  

51 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

So adult nipples seem to be the trick over regular baby bottle nipples? (Like they flow easier, etc?)  I've never bought/ tried a bottle, so I'm curious. 

@Cute_Kitten

I also am curious:  Does an "adult nipple" have to be as LONG as my index finger to be effective, or is that just the way that they make these, so that someone feels "little."  I realize that the average "baby bottle nipple" may not be as useful and harder to use for those of us that want to indulge in the use of the bottles.

Brian 

The best teat I know of is the Nuk cleft palate teat.  It's pretty much the same size as most of the AB dummies (pacifiers) on the market, and I use these all the time.  They're made in Germany, and here in the UK we can (or could until recently) buy them direct from Nuk, but some UK AB suppliers stock them sometimes (I've not checked recently).  I've no idea whether you can get them easily from the US.  Two things to be aware of:

1.  They fit the older narrower neck baby bottles, not the more recent wider ones (such as the one posted by the OP here).  They are 1 1/2 inches across where they fit into the bottle.

2.  You have to make the hole/s yourself.  Use a red hot sewing needle, heated in the hottest part of a flame (or carbon will stain the teat).