LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

~ State Your Preferences ~

As in Preferences Part 1, Either or Neither? Feel free to qualify your answers, as I think the reasons why you choose what you do is half the fun! :P

1. Sunrise or Sunset?

2. Hairy or Smooth?

3. Specs or Contact Lenses?

4. Skirts or Trousers (Pants)

5. Trains, Boats or Planes?

6. Arts or Sciences?

7. Sex or Chocolate?

8. Tea or Coffee?

9. Peanut Butter - Crunchy or Smooth?

10. Early Bird or Night Owl?

Also, as before, I've left it blank for you to C & P the questions to make it simpler to answer. (Please don't 'do a BigBoy' and copy the whole post making it look like his answers were mine ;) ) I'm not ducking out of answering the questions myself, I'll do so in a while.

D :P lly

1. Sunrise or Sunset? Sunset, although I don't really ever watch either

2. Hairy or Smooth? Smooth

3. Specs or Contact Lenses? Specs. I've worn them everyday since I was about 15. And I don't like the thought of sticking my fingers in my eye.

4. Skirts or Trousers (Pants) Trousers. I can't even remember the last time I wore a skirt.

5. Trains, Boats or Planes? I haven't really gone on a boat or a plane for years, so I have to say train.

6. Arts or Sciences? Arts

7. Sex or Chocolate? Chocolate of course.

8. Tea or Coffee? I don't really drink either.

9. Peanut Butter - Crunchy or Smooth? I don't really like peanuts, so I've never had peanut butter. So I would say neither.

10. Early Bird or Night Owl? Night owl most definitely.

1. Sunrise or Sunset? Most definitely sunset. I am a romantic at heart.

2. Hairy or Smooth? Smooth, I don't like hair. I am looking strongly into laser hair removal from my nose to my toes

3. Specs or Contact Lenses? Spectacles - for scientific reasons. Contact lens although good, can suffocate the cells in the lens of the eye. Eventually, the lens will deterioate faster than normal which can cause blindness.

4. Skirts or Trousers (Pants)I wear pants. Never though of wearing skirts etc. However, I prefer the females that I deal with to wear skirts.

5. Trains, Boats or Planes?Planes,trains for speed and efficency. Boats for that romantic cruise.

6. Arts or Sciences?Science. Some modern art I think is a waste of space.

7. Sex or Chocolate?Undecided.

8. Tea or Coffee?Coffee. I don't drink tea at all.

9. Peanut Butter - Crunchy or Smooth?Smooth - butter, by definition is smooth. Peanuts by definition is crunchy.

10. Early Bird or Night Owl?Depending on what I am doing. I normally sleep every two-three days as I am a part insomniac.

1. Sunrise or Sunset? Both. Sunrise is lovely because the world is waking up. It's quiet, except for the birds twittering in the shrubs. Sunset is all golden and warm and romantic.

2. Hairy or Smooth? Smooth, definitely.

3. Specs or Contact Lenses? I don't wear either.

4. Skirts or Trousers (Pants) Trousers, mostly. You don't have to worry about being ladylike when wearing pants.

5. Trains, Boats or Planes? They all have their uses.

6. Arts or Sciences? Arts.

7. Sex or Chocolate? Yes, please!

8. Tea or Coffee? COFFEE!!!! Tea is dish-water.

9. Peanut Butter - Crunchy or Smooth? Smooth.

10. Early Bird or Night Owl? I'm a middle of the day person, for the most part. I can be an early bird if I have to be somewhere early and I'm often a night owl when I'm working on a project.

1. Sunrise or Sunset? Sunrise (new begining)

2. Hairy or Smooth? Smooooth

3. Specs or Contact Lenses? Specs (I just got new ones)

4. Skirts or Trousers (Pants) Skirts (wish I could wear them)

5. Trains, Boats or Planes? Boats (thats because that's the only thing I have right now.

6. Arts or Sciences? too close to call

7. Sex or Chocolate? chocolate

8. Tea or Coffee? coffee (columbian)

9. Peanut Butter - Crunchy or Smooth? (again) smooooooth

10. Early Bird or Night Owl? Night gown owl

1. Sunrise or Sunset? Sunset. I'm never up in time for sunrise.

3. Specs or Contact Lenses? I'm not allowed no preference, am I? Um. Contacts simply because a person always looks different with/without their glasses which has a tendency to confuse me.

4. Skirts or Trousers (Pants) Trousers

5. Trains, Boats or Planes? Trains. I find the whole industry fascinating (not in a "sitting on the platform with a notebook, Parker and a Thermos" way, honest!)

6. Arts or Sciences? Science every time.

7. Sex or Chocolate? Am I the first respondent brave enough to say Sex? I think so!

8. Tea or Coffee? Tea. Made properly. The water has to be boiling not boiled

9. Peanut Butter - Crunchy or Smooth? Smooth

10. Early Bird or Night Owl? Total night owl. Mornings hurt.

1. Sunrise or Sunset? Sunrise. Sunrises hold the promise and the potential all new days have; sunsets indicate the days are all "pau"...Hawaiian for finished..and it's time to think about going to bed.

2. Hairy or Smooth? Smooth. One of the most absolutely unforgetable moments in my life (perhaps THE most unforgetable) was when a dream-come-true allowed me watch herself make it smooth. Be still, my beating heart! :wub:

3. Specs or Contact Lenses? I don't utilize either, but in due time, I will need to as my eyesight is starting to get weak, and with that being said, I'm probably going to go with specs. I don't want to mess with contacts and all of that cleaning to avoid eye infection rigmarole.

4. Skirts or Trousers (Pants) Nolo contendre! I adore short, tight-fitting, hip-hugging skirts worn by females over them wearing trousers any day. I have no opinion on what men wear in this department.

5. Trains, Boats or Planes? Planes. While trains and boats are a great way of travelling if one is not in a particular hurry to arrive at a destination, and they do possess a certain romanticism about them, I'm a plane person. There is nothing greater, in terms of travelling to me, than getting on a plane, say on a zero degree day in New York, and a (relative) few hours later, get off it in Honolulu, and be greeted with trade winds and 82 wonderfully humid degrees.

6. Arts or Sciences? Sciences. I'm just a way-too "concrete"-thinking person (as opposed to an "abstract"-thinking person) to consider myself as one who favors arts over sciences.

7. Sex or Chocolate? I'm going to have to go with sex on that, if I have to choose. In theory, I can have unlimited sex with no real harm. Chocolate on the other hand, despite the fact it is so yummy, realistically cannot be eaten without limits.

8. Tea or Coffee? I dislike them both, though I can sometimes tolerate iced tea, if it has been loaded down with excessive quantities of sugar and lemon.

9. Peanut Butter - Crunchy or Smooth? Smooth. I've never understood the point of crunchy peanut butter.

10. Early Bird or Night Owl? I'm manifestly a morning person; my usual wake-up is 4:45AM, and I'm usually in bed around 8:30PM.

1. Sunrise or Sunset? Sunrise, only because sunset means ninitimes. I hate nini.

2. Hairy or Smooth? Smooth. Hair makes for harder cleanup. Although I despise shaving.

3. Specs or Contact Lenses? Glasses (specs). They're easier to put on and take off...plus if you lose them, they're the easier of the two to find...Plus I look weird without my glasses, lol.

4. Skirts or Trousers (Pants)? Hmmmmmm...Skirts are easier when it comes to diaper changes, but skirts will blow upwards with the wind. So, pants/trousers.

5. Trains, Boats or Planes? I hate the water (fear of drowning), and I've never been on a train, so planes...Being in the clouds is cool.

6. Arts or Sciences? Arts. Art in any form can be a true expression of one's soul and inner self...Sciences are more logical and take the fun out of dreaming. And, I don't like the thought of mad scientists. Mad artists sounds better.

7. Sex or Chocolate? Sex, because sex (the real love, love-making, passionate bonding kind of sex, not the pure primal lusty attraction with no bonding kind of sex) is a pure, beautiful thing that can show new worlds to a couple and stuff. Chocolate is good, but it can never have that deep connection that sex can. On a different note, is that sex burns calories, and chocolate adds to the calories consumed. However if I had my choice I'd combine chocolate and sex. *grins*

8. Tea or Coffee? Tea, unless we're talking about a mocha frappe kind of coffee. Then, most definately the mocha frappe.

9. Peanut Butter - Crunchy or Smooth? Smooth. I don't like my PB & J's to crunch. If you're going to pulverize peanuts into a paste, pulverize them into a paste! Don't stop mid-way. Lazy peoples. Not to offend any crunchy PB lovers. I just don't understand it when people do a half-arsed job of pulverizing peanuts. Either eat them whole and crunchy, or make them into a smooth creamy paste and eat them that way. No inbetween, imho.

10. Early Bird or Night Owl? By nature I'm a night owl. I hate nini.

~ Moogle

1. Sunrise or Sunset? Sunset, it is a great way to start the day.

2. Hairy or Smooth? No preference

3. Specs or Contact Lenses? Specs, NO FINGERS NEAR THE EYE.

4. Skirts or Trousers (Pants) Trousers, although skirts are nice too.

5. Trains, Boats or Planes? Trains, for a nice relaxing trip.

6. Arts or Sciences? Sciences, although I like art also, I am just not any good at art.

7. Sex or Chocolate? Chocolate easily.

8. Tea or Coffee? Coffee for warmth, iced tea for cooling.

9. Peanut Butter - Crunchy or Smooth? Smooth, crunchy peanut butter isn't finished.

10. Early Bird or Night Owl? Night owl or Vampire, I am not sure which.

1. Sunrise or Sunset? Sunrise is a nice peaceful time to go to bed. Sunset is nice time to be getting up ^_^ (i guess that pretty much answers #10 :P)

2. Hairy or Smooth? Though I don't mind hair on other people for me I don't like having any except on my head.

3. Specs or Contact Lenses? Specs. I just think glasses are cute ^_^

4. Skirts or Trousers (Pants) Though I'm more often in trousers I really prefer skirts.

5. Trains, Boats or Planes? I like them all though I've not much opportunity to travel in any of them.

6. Arts or Sciences? I can appreciate art in all it's forms but I'm a lot more of a science kinda gal myself.

7. Sex or Chocolate? Chocolate ^_^ *takes another bite of my chocolate bar*

8. Tea or Coffee? I love them both but I'm really trying to avoid caffeine so I don't drink much of either

9. Peanut Butter - Crunchy or Smooth? I much prefer the chunky kind.

10. Early Bird or Night Owl? If given the choice I'm pretty much nocturnal so I would have to say night owl.

1. Sunrise or Sunset? Sunset...as someone mentioned above....i'm bearrie reluctant to be up at sunrise.....and my Daddy is a sunset "freak" He collects them as special moments in His life like some people collect stamps or sports paraphanalia...W/we often take the "bike" to the river about 15 miles away just to watch the sun set over the water... :biker_h4h:

2. Hairy or Smooth? Well inside a diaper nothing feels as good as smooth...but Daddy prefers trimmed...so smooth is a special treat.... :wub:

3. Specs or Contact Lenses? i don't really wear either...though i do have perscription glasses.......i HATE them......and never wear them......would hate contacts too though so....not going to commit to an answer here :whistling:

4. Skirts or Trousers (Pants) nothing feels as free as a skirt does...at least in summer......and Daddy likes skirts too........they leave one open to a LOT more possiblities ;)

5. Trains, Boats or Planes? hmmm...not a train.......love O/our canoe.......but i also love flying..........how about boat for leisure......plane for serious travel...

6. Arts or Sciences? Definitely Arts...i have many passions in the area of Arts :thumbsup:

7. Sex or Chocolate? wow.......um.......if i had to choose between the two.......it would have to be......................sex :blush:

8. Tea or Coffee? hate coffee unless it's an iced mocha latte........but i drink iced tea all day long! :D

9. Peanut Butter - Crunchy or Smooth? i'm with moogie on this.....why would anyone want their peanut butter to crunch....ack :screwy:

10. Early Bird or Night Owl? i'd stay up all night every night if i could.....it's the getting up early for work in the morning that's the hard part :crybaby:

1. Sunrise or Sunset? Sunrise - means its safe to go to sleep.

2. Hairy or Smooth? smooth - dresses feel much better when smooth

3. Specs or Contact Lenses? I do have specs - but dont like and never wear them :(

4. Skirts or Trousers (Pants) Skirts - although trousers still most of the time outside ;)

5. Trains, Boats or Planes? Planes hold a special place in my heart, then trains

6. Arts or Sciences? sciences

7. Sex or Chocolate? chocolate ahh the cure for some depression and unhappiness.

8. Tea or Coffee? coffee but not a big fan

9. Peanut Butter - Crunchy or Smooth? Not allowed to eat peanuts, so neither.

10. Early Bird or Night Owl? Night Owl I love baseball and watching it live means the games normally finish between 3 and 5 in the morning.

1. Sunrise or Sunset? Sunset, its happier! =P

2. Hairy or Smooth? smooth just looks cleaner

3. Specs or Contact Lenses? contacts lenses if i had a need for them

4. Skirts or Trousers (Pants) skirts on girls, for me? pants!

5. Trains, Boats or Planes? planes because its amazing a chunk of metal can stay in the sky that long

6. Arts or Sciences? arts, because its the science of emotion =P

7. Sex or Chocolate? sex (im male what do you expect)

8. Tea or Coffee? both

9. Peanut Butter - Crunchy or Smooth? crunchy, smooth is not substantial

10. Early Bird or Night Owl? night owl sunlight bad, burns,

I haven't read anyone elses replies, I'll do mine first, then go back and read theirs. So, if we come up with the same answer...well, maybe we're alike.

1. Sunrise or Sunset? Sunset. I hate getting up in the morning to see it, and if I *am* up at that hour, I'm usually driving directly into it! Sun glare!!!!!!!

2. Hairy or Smooth? Me or someone else? Smooth, actually. I would prefer to be hairless on my body, but a lot MORE hair on my head.

3. Specs or Contact Lenses? I wear glasses, or at least should wear them. Mine are bifocal, and there's just something about putting something in my eye. Uh uh, makes me squeamish. Even the thought of Lasik scares me because of what I was told they do.

4. Skirts or Trousers (Pants) Trousers, but ONLY because it's inappropriate for men to socially wear pink lacy ruffled skirts. If I could get away with it, skirts, dresses, pantyhose, etc.

5. Trains, Boats or Planes? Planes, especially if I'm in the Pilot's seat!

6. Arts or Sciences? Sciences. While art is nice, science is its own kind of art. It's amazing, to me, to watch how perfectly things fit together. That is art.

7. Sex or Chocolate? At my age???? Chocolate!

8. Tea or Coffee? Coffee. I drink Ice Tea, but I suspect the question was hot tea. I don't drink that unless I'm really, really sick. Coffee, with the above mentioned chocolate (powdered hot chocolate mix) and a couple of peppermint Altoids. Wonderful drink.

9. Peanut Butter - Crunchy or Smooth? Smooth, I wear dentures and I have a problem with harder foods. Used to like Crunchy though, and would still eat it save for my teeth, or lack thereof.

10. Early Bird or Night Owl? Usually an early bird, but if I'm working on something, like I was tonight, I often stay up until I finish it, or at least have put a good dent in it.

Gary

1. Sunrise or Sunset? Neither. I prefer when the sun is up above, not to the side.

3. Specs or Contact Lenses? Contacts with the exception of sunglasses, I just love sunglasses!

4. Skirts or Trousers (Pants) Pants/shorts

5. Trains, Boats or Planes? Planes but trains and boats are still fun!

6. Arts or Sciences? Sciences

7. Sex or Chocolate? Sex. Chocolate is good and all but c'mon!

8. Tea or Coffee?Coffee

9. Peanut Butter - Crunchy or Smooth? Crunchy

10. Early Bird or Night Owl? Night Owl, though I wish I was an early bird at times.

1. Sunrise or Sunset? sunrise is nice it is just more quite like to be sitting on top of a sand dune watchinh the ocean as it breaks over the shore

2. Hairy or Smooth? smooth more boy like except l;ong hair and beards are ok

3. Specs or Contact Lenses? specs more boy like four eyes and all

4. Skirts or Trousers (Pants) jeans

5. Trains, Boats or Planes? hard choice planes crash done that a few to many times

train make me feel closed it so i guess it would be a boat prefer a wally 3 engine type

7. Sex or Chocolate? choc

8. Tea or Coffee? both suck may i have a pepsi please

9. Peanut Butter - Crunchy or Smooth? smooth

10. Early Bird or Night Owl? early bird

Guest diamondback688

1. Sunrise or Sunset? Sunset

3. Specs or Contact Lenses? Contacts

4. Skirts or Trousers (Pants)? Pants

5. Trains, Boats or Planes? Planes

6. Arts or Sciences? Arts

7. Sex or Chocolate? Sex

8. Tea or Coffee? Niether

9. Peanut Butter - Crunchy or Smooth? Smooth

10. Early Bird or Night Owl? Night Owl

1. Sunrise or Sunset? - Sunset, see my answer to #10 ;)

2. Hairy or Smooth? - Smooth

3. Specs or Contact Lenses? - Glasses, I can't stand to put contacts in.

4. Skirts or Trousers (Pants) - Shorts

5. Trains, Boats or Planes? - Planes

6. Arts or Sciences? - Both, they both are useful and fun. :thumbsup:

7. Sex or Chocolate? - Sex, as I don't like chocolate much...

8. Tea or Coffee? - I don't drink either, though I dislike tea much more than coffee.

9. Peanut Butter - Crunchy or Smooth? - Both, crunchy is good if there isn't a lot of peanuts in it.

10. Early Bird or Night Owl? - Night Owl

1. Sunrise or Sunset? Sunset.

2. Hairy or Smooth? Smooth.

3. Specs or Contact Lenses? Specs.

4. Skirts or Trousers (Pants) Is this a trick question? Pants!

5. Trains, Boats or Planes? Boats.

6. Arts or Sciences? Science.

7. Sex or Chocolate? This one is difficult. I have a little chocolate almost every day and I think about sex almost every day. I wish it were the other way around! Sex!!!

8. Tea or Coffee? Coffee, blonde and sweet.

9. Peanut Butter - Crunchy or Smooth? Smooth.

10. Early Bird or Night Owl? Night Owl.

As in Preferences Part 1, Either or Neither? Feel free to qualify your answers, as I think the reasons why you choose what you do is half the fun! :P

1. Sunrise or Sunset?

2. Hairy or Smooth?

3. Specs or Contact Lenses?

4. Skirts or Trousers (Pants)

5. Trains, Boats or Planes?

6. Arts or Sciences?

7. Sex or Chocolate?

8. Tea or Coffee?

9. Peanut Butter - Crunchy or Smooth?

10. Early Bird or Night Owl?

Also, as before, I've left it blank for you to C & P the questions to make it simpler to answer. (Please don't 'do a BigBoy' and copy the whole post making it look like his answers were mine ;) ) I'm not ducking out of answering the questions myself, I'll do so in a while.

D :P lly

Dolly you and Sunshine always come up with such great topics! As with all your topics, I'm sure this will get alot of responses.

1. Sunrise or Sunset? Sunset, I very rarely get up early enough to see the sunrise.

3. Specs or Contact Lenses? Deffinetly specs, contacts bug the crap out of me!

4. Skirts or Trousers? Well, I've never worn a skirt so I have to say trousers.

5. Boats, Trains, or Planes? Planes, I love looking out the window of a plane and seeing the sky blanketed with clouds.

6. Arts or Science? Arts, I was never very good at science in school!

7. Sex or Chocolate? Well, I have not had sex yet so I deffinetly have to say chocolate.

8. Tea or Coffee? I don't drink either. I say Dr. Pepper!

9. Peanut Butter- Crunchy or Smooth? Smooth, just like #2.

10. Early Bird or Night Owl? Night Owl, as said in #1 I very rarely get up ealy!

1. Sunrise or Sunset? - Sunset. The end of another day... the beginnings of a new night.

2. Hairy or Smooth? - Smooth. Hairy's icky on me, or on someone I'd do naughty things with.

3. Specs or Contact Lenses? - Specs. Already hafta wear glasses sometimes.

4. Skirts or Trousers (Pants) - Skirts!

5. Trains, Boats or Planes? - Scared of water, scared of heights... all that's left is trains, and barely, cuz I can't take the noise.

6. Arts or Sciences? - Arts. If only I could focus on art more these days...

7. Sex or Chocolate? - Chocolate. Sex sucks with my body in the configuration it's currently in.

8. Tea or Coffee? - Tea, specially warm green tea in a bottle as I go sleepies...

9. Peanut Butter - Crunchy or Smooth? - Both, mixed together.

10. Early Bird or Night Owl? - Night owl. Too bright during the day for my eyes, and often too hot...

• 2 months later...

1. Sunrise or Sunset? Sunset... Embrace Darkness

2. Hairy or Smooth? Smooth Hair is bleh

3. Specs or Contact Lenses? Specs... I probably couldn't stand contacts

4. Skirts or Trousers (Pants) Trousers

5. Trains, Boats or Planes? Trains are really nice but planes are the only way to travey

6. Arts or Sciences? Sciences... Can't draw a stright line but always been good at math/science

7. Sex or Chocolate? Umm... Toughy but I think Chocolate comes out on top(wow if that just wasn't a whole line of puns)

8. Tea or Coffee? coffee but it has to be like starbucks cold coffee

9. Peanut Butter - Crunchy or Smooth? Depends! Crunchy for sandwichs but Smooth for in milk shakes

10. Early Bird or Night Owl? Night Owl can you tell?

. Sunrise or Sunset? Sunset

2. Hairy or Smooth? umm i'm hairy

3. Specs or Contact Lenses? glasses

4. Skirts or Trousers (Pants) pants

5. Trains, Boats or Planes? planes

7. Sex or Chocolate? do have to pick?!? ok umm sex

8. Tea or Coffee? coffee! mokas Mmmm

9. Peanut Butter - Crunchy or Smooth? crunchy

10. Early Bird or Night Owl? night owl

• 2 months later...

1. Sunrise or Sunset? Sunset...I like the darkness.

2. Hairy or Smooth? Smooth! I'm not gonna elaborate on this beyond saying I don't like hair thats not eyebrows or on the head.

3. Specs or Contact Lenses? Specs are SEXY and my girl wears em! *melts*

4. Skirts or Trousers (Pants)? Hmm a toughie I like skirts I find them quite sexy, but I also know they are super uncomfortable. So I guess trousers it is.

5. Trains, Boats or Planes? Okay, I have a soft spot for trains...something about the nostalgia associated with it. But I love airplanes and I appreciate the efficiency of an airline that is on time :)

6. Arts or Sciences? I'm in the school of Arts and Sciences...lol. But no, I detest science so art it is (despite the fact that an elephant has more artistic talent than I do.

7. Sex or Chocolate? Okay, thats a hard question! Everyone knows a woman going through PMS needs chocolate...but umm...I don't particularly eat that much chocolate! so umm...*blushes and hides behind hands* sex it is for me.

8. Tea or Coffee? I do both equally. Depends on what mood I'm in. Lately its more coffee though.

9. Peanut Butter - Crunchy or Smooth? Smooth and only with jelly

10. Early Bird or Night Owl? Night Owl!!! I'm borderline insomniac! lol. But I also like waking up early sometimes.