LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Will you have an accident if you take a nap or doze off watching tv

scaifester

I wear diapers all the time so this question doesn't apply to me. I assume that there are bedwetters who only wear to bed. If that is the case, when else do you wear diapers - nap, on the plane in case you fall asleep? Are you also at risk of having an accident if you doze off while watching tv? 

Yep, I’m a bed-wetter who only wears at night.  In only two instances have I wet during the day while asleep.  Once, as you mention, after dozing off late in the day while watching TV.  Seeing as I had downed a couple beers in the hour or so before the accident was understandable.  I’m smarter now.  The second was during a nap after a rough day at work.  There was no alcohol to explain this one.  It only happened this one time and I really don’t worry about a reoccurrence.

Yep, I'll wet when I sleep, no matter the location.  Couch, car, airplane...  if I drift off, there's a chance...

This means that even sitting on the couch watching football on a Sunday morning like today, I need to have a diaper (cloth pull-up) on... also, diapers are mandatory when I'm flying, or in the car and not driving, etc.

This was one of the aspects I hadn't really considered when I made myself a sleep-wetter 20 years ago, and is one of reasons I really wish I could get dry again...

It depends on what I am watchinkg. If it is CAPTAIN GALLANT or RAT PATROL, I will be dry as a desert. On the other hand, I will soak out the place it it is SEA HUNT or iI am in Miami and it is FLIPPER. I do not care to think about what kind of accident it would be if I was listening to a politician speak

As a kid I was an accomplished and proliferate bedwetter, so anytime I could drift off into a deep enough sleep, there was a possibility that at some point, I might soak my pants. Because of that, in addition to wearing diapers to bed, I wore them on long car trips, on flights, and if we were, say, watching a movie later in the evening.

As a grownup, I've been in diapers 24/7 for about 20 months now, but prior to that, I wore diapers to bed for about another 18 months or so, and during that time, while I wet the bed on some occasions (well, wet my diaper), it never happened while I was snoozing on the couch or on a plane, so I didn't tend to put a diaper on for those occasions. Now, being in diapers all the time, I don't have to think about where I wear them, BUT, were I ever to find myself not wearing a diaper in some theoretical situation, I wouldn't even consider going to sleep without putting one on.

Since I went 24/7, I've been on maybe 6 or 8  flights, most of them 2-3 hours long, and a couple that were 7+ hours. I wore a diaper for all of those, although in the case of US flights where I might encounter a body scanner, I tended to pack a couple of diapers in my laptop bag and then put one on after I cleared security, just to save myself, and the poor TSA person screening passengers, from having to deal with explaining my plastic underwear. 

• 4 weeks later...

I am a bedwetter so am diapered at night.  About a year ago on a car trip I fell asleep and after about an hour I had an accident.  Since that time my BF has diapered me for longer car trips in case I fall asleep.  In fact since then I have had accidents so be diapered has been a good thing.

• Like 1

@jen333Wow, you are so young to have that problem. I'm guessing it helps to be a dl in that situation. Since adulthood I've had two events where I started to wet in bed. Once I was diapered and the other I wasn't. The time I was diapered I was not happy I woke up and stopped. The time I wasn't I was thankful because we were not at home.

If I were not diapered all the time we have some seriously ruined chairs and beds LOL  My wife makes sure i am diapered with a booster pads most days and have a washable chair pads in my office chair and on the couch and recliner i sleep on my side and leak almost always.  I wet the bed till my late teens and was never diapered my parents playing if we ignore it it will go away and just dealt with the wet bedding and the wiping down the water bed that I slept on 

I will on transoceanic flights, and occasionally in cross country ones. So I'm always prepared. Oddly enough, not very often at home. But I don't really keep track, since I'm wearing a diaper anyhow. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can take a 'Cat Nap' where I doze off for about 10 minutes but never 'go to sleep' and I have a bit of control. But it's been decades since I could sleep and not wet. Even then it was always a near thing getting to a toilet.

• 3 weeks later...

I fell asleep a few days ago while I was airing out to help clear up a diaper rash. Luckily, I was on a changing pad on my bed and again, luckily, I was sleeping on my stomach. I ended up off going off like a fire hose but luckily, I woke up when it started and was able to get the flow stopped by pinching it off with my fingers and headed into the bathroom and got in the shower before I let it go.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Pampertimmy said:

I’m in diapers full-time so this isn’t an issue any more but before I was diapered both day and night I had quite a few nap accidents. 

I can imagine! Don't feel bad, having nap accidents is just a good sign of being a baby!?????

On 12/27/2020 at 5:24 PM, Little Christine said:

It depends on what I am watchinkg. If it is CAPTAIN GALLANT or RAT PATROL, I will be dry as a desert. On the other hand, I will soak out the place it it is SEA HUNT or iI am in Miami and it is FLIPPER. I do not care to think about what kind of accident it would be if I was listening to a politician speak

Here is something that should be a 3 changes afternoon: and that is with MEGAMAX or FAVINES. Do not say that I did not do you any favors!

• 2 weeks later...

My wife will always make sure that I have my diapers and my plastic panties on at all times and that she will check my diaper regularly every hour to know if my diaper is quite wet and if I am due for a change. because this happens mostly on weekends, since I am only entitled to my cloth diapers only with a plastic pantie, ? because I have the right to my disposable diapers only on weekdays to go to work.?

• 1 month later...

It never happens if I’m napping during the day. But if it’s late at night and I doze off watching TV, there’s definitely a risk of the couch getting wet. In fact is happened twice in the last month. 

12 minutes ago, pppants said:

It never happens if I’m napping during the day. But if it’s late at night and I doze off watching TV, there’s definitely a risk of the couch getting wet. In fact is happened twice in the last month. 

See what I mean? ?

248F25C1-D04E-412B-B209-23545B14877B_1_105_c.jpeg

0464FAB2-BF76-4FC4-99FC-E3490B0EF073_1_105_c.jpeg

That's entirely dependant on God and Mother nature decisions .

I can fall asleep and leak / flood  or fall asleep and very little output over and above "normal".

It really depends on day , diet and timing of nap.

Bladder & bowel evacuations happen when needed,my only  job is to be diapered,beyond that is "above my pay grade".