LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help identifying diapers

dprby162

It's a pull on absorbent brief/ underwear, not an actual diaper. Maybe it's a Depends? Or a generic brand? I'm not sure. 

26 minutes ago, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

I always thought it would be awesome if one of the quality brands would make a pull-up that performs as well as premium tape up

I've experimented with various brands of adult pullups when I want something more discrete, and the best I've found is Northshore Go Supreme Pullups. They're equivalent of a thinner diaper, like a NorthShore Supreme Lite diaper.  I don't think any pullups out there can equal the premium, max capacity diapers. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

I always thought it would be awesome if one of the quality brands would make a pull-up that performs as well as premium tape up

@PlstkBakdnghtnday

That is a pull up, and I think its a Depend Small/Medium - Pull ups are not "diapers," as they are not designed for long term absorbancy, and not designed for heavy releases, like people who are severely incontinent would tell you. 

I don't think that any company would make any "quality" pull-ups, other than maybe Northshore Care Supply.  I have yet to see anyone make any quality cloth backed product that is designed for extended use.  They simply make these things for people who "dribble" or have light to moderate bladder control issues, and anyone like me, is at the mercy of the medical system, who think that we medicaid members should get the cheapest products possible.  If you are severely incontinent or have problems with bowel control, you NEED quality products:  If you want plastic backed, they won't pay for it without you trying a lesser product FIRST.  Guys like @NorthShoreAdamKNOW what quality is, and he works hard to make sure that his products meet or exceed standard:  He has proven to me that they understand what "quality" is.

If you want good products, you have to go to the source, because medical diapers are NOT usually plastic backed on the first request.  I had to go for 2 months, and then tell the state that the cloth backed diapers didn't work for me, and then. my doctor was able to show them my diagnosis, and provide the proof necessary to get the diapers I need.  I got them, and I don't have to worry that I won't be able to continue that.

"Quality" to me is PARAMOUNT:  Northshore Care Supply make the best products:  I say this, because I have USED their products EVERY day, and their customer service is awesome:  Check out this link for the GoSupreme Underwear Northshore Go Supreme Underwear

Just for the record:  I have been told that I "beat the drum" pretty hard when it comes to Northshore.   It is because they have shown that they understand what people want, what people need, and they understand that quality is:  They don't cut corners, and they will correct any issues customers have with their products.  Northshore has the best diapers and pull ups I think, and those that use them will probably agree with that.  You want quality, you have to look for it, and I found it.

Merry Christmas :)

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
added bolding and underlining
  • Thanks 1

I love the northshore megamax but the rest of their line-up is pretty average as far as premium diapers go. They aren't really innovators, the only diapers they have that are almost guaranteed not to come loose are the megamax and there are a lot of new innovations out there that have worked their way to the adult market. Bambino has the hybrid stretch which are so far 100% no fail for me, rearz adopted the hook and loop hybrid style as well and if elite weren't so damn noisy they'd be the perfect diaper. Why not bore out with a hook and loop landing strip cloth style megamax with adult type patterns, colors and print like polo or calvin kline. Something for active wear that holds at least 5000ml. Not all people in diapers have to be and they still enjoy the gym, running, jogging, playing sports and just running errands. The actual thickness of the diaper is really a small part of discretion. Noise, leaks, and smells are the biggest issues. No one wants to worry whether or not the tabs will hold up depending on their level of activity, and no one wants to get in an elevator with other people and have to worry if they smell like pee or crinkle too loud when they walk out.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, waynecook52 said:

One thing is for darn sure that is NOT a depend.Look how far the padding comes up.No way depends padding comes up that far.

Nope. Definitely not. I don’t exactly wear those for bladder leaks. More for like the other end at work. 

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for the blasphemous term diaper referring to a pull-up. I know it’s a pull-up. </sarcasm>

Meanwhile, I accidentally found out what they are today. Prevail. 

I can ID them because I bought a pack two years back (And I hate them.  I was looking for a substitute for Always Discreet)  They're Amazon's Solimo, or a similar brand to it.  They're...questionable at best.  Not a fan.