LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Process for Spouse or Partner Diaper Checks/Changes

herb330

A part of being a diaper wearer and having his or her spouse or partner be the required point person to have their diaper changedis also to be the point person for diaper checks.

Normally I really do not want to have a check or changed.  I'm involved in numerous items and really do not wan it.  But sometimes my wife is persistent and waks me over to the changing area and prepares the change.  It normally happens when she  comes over to me with a fresh diaper and powder.

other reductant for checks or changes.

I have been with my wife for 20 years now and only been changed by her once. She wants nothing to do with adult diapers. her diaper check is when she can smell me, i get that look and you stink. I have had some diapers only have one little wetting and she complains.

Initially when myself and my g/f got together she would decide when I was going to be put in nappies and take care of all my changes. She would ask me whether I was wet and needed a change which, at the time,  I didn’t really enjoy, I always wanted her to check me without asking and decide herself when I needed a fresh nappy.

Theae days, a number of years down the line, she takes very little part in my nappy wearing. I think she has changed me twice during this pandemic (although I don’t wear very often) and one of those was for a ‘birthday treat’

I understand it’s quite common for partners who initially take an active part in their OHs ABDL kink to eventually lose interest .

I now remember the days when she’d ask me if I needed a change with some fondness lol 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Forced2wet said:

Initially when myself and my g/f got together she would decide when I was going to be put in nappies and take care of all my changes. She would ask me whether I was wet and needed a change which, at the time,  I didn’t really enjoy, I always wanted her to check me without asking and decide herself when I needed a fresh nappy.

Theae days, a number of years down the line, she takes very little part in my nappy wearing. I think she has changed me twice during this pandemic (although I don’t wear very often) and one of those was for a ‘birthday treat’

I understand it’s quite common for partners who initially take an active part in their OHs ABDL kink to eventually lose interest .

I now remember the days when she’d ask me if I needed a change with some fondness lol 

What's OH?

On 12/17/2020 at 11:15 AM, herb330 said:

for those who are changed by a spouse or partner are the diaper changes/diaper checks  done w/o a problem or reluctantly.

your shorthand / short text and spelling...hard to follow

I really cant see the problem in changing myself. Have been changing my own diaper for over 20 years why stop now ? Only because I am married to a diaper lover that has been into diapers 40 years herself.. If I am busy she knows how to change herself and vise versa. I married her because I love her. It is a partnership. We do check each others diapers for fun and games and shits and giggles. We are not AB and don't claim to be (I do like onesies). We have no set schedule to change each other, but we do love when we are messy and then the diaper change turns into fun. You all are taking this too serious. Marriage and living together is all about sharing and doing things for each other. Weekends for us is diaper check, diaper fun, and diaper sex time and I wouldn't change that for the world. Now for those that may be in a wheelchair or debilitated or incapacitated and must have someone change them I can understand having a loving caring partner that will meet your needs. Thats when love is the most cherished gift of all. 

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Transfusionelle said:

I really cant see the problem in changing myself. Have been changing my own diaper for over 20 years why stop now ? Only because I am married to a diaper lover that has been into diapers 40 years herself.. If I am busy she knows how to change herself and vise versa. I married her because I love her. It is a partnership. We do check each others diapers for fun and games and shits and giggles. We are not AB and don't claim to be (I do like onesies). We have no set schedule to change each other, but we do love when we are messy and then the diaper change turns into fun. You all are taking this too serious. Marriage and living together is all about sharing and doing things for each other. Weekends for us is diaper check, diaper fun, and diaper sex time and I wouldn't change that for the world. Now for those that may be in a wheelchair or debilitated or incapacitated and must have someone change them I can understand having a loving caring partner that will meet your needs. Thats when love is the most cherished gift of all. 

@herb330

I would agree with @Transfusionelle - You are together because you love to do things together, and because you love each other, and you spend time together, and if you are messy, then you change your partner, or you are changed by your partner.  She is right, you are married and you help each other, and that means whenever you can.  You can have FUN when doing it.  I can see that this can be very sensual, and that there is a connection as well.  If you are in a wheelchair like me, and disabled, you may have to change a partner, or assist your partner.  Life's a Dance, you learn as you go - Sometimes you Lead, sometimes you Follow, so don't take life so serious, and have FUN

I have no problem changing myself, and can do that pretty well:  I am single, so no one is gonna change me, due to the services I have set up.  I do it myself, and can have someone assist me if I need to clean up, but I have to deal with the changes.  BELIEVE me, if you hve a partner that is willing to help you, you are GOLDEN, and LOVE will conquer all!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
spelling error
  • Thanks 1

UseI am changed  every 4 hours when I am catheterizeed and as needed for messes ,usually.4 times more. So diaper checks aren't needed,i.sm.alwaus wet and messy announces itself quickly even.if I don't because I am. Sleeping,my aide  will change me when I wake up,when.diapers are required checks aren't . Diaper users expect wet and messy always  as do our care givers, disabled adults are much like infants eat sleep and fill diapers religiously .