LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Remembers Baby Huey?

AbabeBill

Where is the whole set of characters

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Comics#Other_characters

I do not remember Felex as a Harvey character. I remember his hearly chartoons being shown in the early 1950's and the Trans-Lix 'toons from the late '50's

By and Large. Harvey was the low man on the Totem behind Disney, Looney Toons, Walter Lantz; only Woody Woodbecker was big, but it was REALLY  BIG Andy Pands was weak, and Terrytoons; Heckle and Jeckle and Mighty Mouse I am pretty sure could could find many of these on either Internet Archives and YouTub, along with GERALD mC bOING-BOING which was created by Dr. Seuss. I know there are TONS of Felix on IA and YT, or were

6 hours ago, Little Christine said:

Where is the whole set of characters

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Comics#Other_characters

I do not remember Felex as a Harvey character. I remember his hearly chartoons being shown in the early 1950's and the Trans-Lix 'toons from the late '50's

By and Large. Harvey was the low man on the Totem behind Disney, Looney Toons, Walter Lantz; only Woody Woodbecker was big, but it was REALLY  BIG Andy Pands was weak, and Terrytoons; Heckle and Jeckle and Mighty Mouse I am pretty sure could could find many of these on either Internet Archives and YouTub, along with GERALD mC bOING-BOING which was created by Dr. Seuss. I know there are TONS of Felix on IA and YT, or were

I remember Huey from one the old variety shows on broadcast tv. (Blinky the Clown?) I’m also remembering Might Mouse as well as Gumby when 5 YO me discovered VHS and the joys of going to the movie rental store. 

Yes, Baby Huey who was 3 times the size of his father with his single pin diaper.  How about the Harvey comic Hot Stuff about the little devil always getting into trouble!  NOt only did he wear a diaper but all the male devils in that comic wore diapers!  I remember one comic story with Hot Stuff that had to do with the clothing people wear.  Hot Stuff stated to, I believe the little witch Wendy that he was perfectly fine wearing his "asbestos diaper" (his exact words).  The thing that would have made the Hot Stuff comics better in my opinion would be if the diapers were pinned on instead of a round button on each side of the diaper.Hot Stuff 2.jpg

From the 1950's to about 1990, many stations had their own local shows. from 1956 to the late 1960S WPRO , Providence, ch12 had SALTY RINE'S SHACK, using a beloved local radio personality, Walter "Salty" Brine to host a nautical themed show for kids that introduced us to THE LITTLE RASCALS (OUR GANG), POPEYE, THE 3 STOOGES and the newly nade DICK TRACE CARTOONS.  . In the early 1960's WNAC, Boston ch7 had Major Mudd, a kind of space pilot who ran a show with various cartoons; also STINGRAY I Gerry & Sylvia Anderson's puppet show about a super-sub). In 1971 or soo, WSBK, Boston, ch38 had Willy Whistle. a recorder ( a flutelike instrument) that lived in the pocket of some clown which also showed cartoons, among them CAPTAIN SCARLETT & and THE MYSTERONS. Since 1958 BOZO THE CLOWN was franchiesed to local channels until maybe 1990, I last saw him on  WLVI Boston Ch56. This kind of thing started around here in c1951 on WBZ, Boston ch4 with Rex Trailer's BOOMTOWN, a sestern themed Saturday morning shw that presented cartoons, in the 1957 timeframe WHDH, Boston, ch5 had CAPTAIN BOB, which was more about activities and narrated/drwan stories by the host Bob Cottle. I guess the mother of all of these was HOWDY DOODY, a syndicated show created by "Bkffalo" Bob smith from 1947 to 1961, then replaced by the Shari Lewish Show, Both were self contained childrenss' show using puppets or marionettes, Howdy made a brief reappearance in the form of new shows in the 1970's or 80's, again, self-contained. Some of the old b/w HOWDY DOODY shows are on YouTuber. It was on some of these shows that CRUSADER RABBIT showd up, as well as HERCULES and, in the late mid '60's Marvel characters like Sub-Mariner, SPIDERMAN, iRON MAN, HULK and THE FANTASTIC 4, with Spidey moving to UHF channels in the mid to late 1970's

34 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Yes, Baby Huey who was 3 times the size of his father with his single pin diaper.  How about the Harvey comic Hot Stuff about the little devil always getting into trouble!  NOt only did he wear a diaper but all the male devils in that comic wore diapers!  I remember one comic story with Hot Stuff that had to do with the clothing people wear.  Hot Stuff stated to, I believe the little witch Wendy that he was perfectly fine wearing his "asbestos diaper" (his exact words).  The thing that would have made the Hot Stuff comics better in my opinion would be if the diapers were pinned on instead of a round button on each side of the diaper.Hot Stuff 2.jpg

The round button is easier to draw. 

4 hours ago, Little Christine said:

From the 1950's to about 1990, many stations had their own local shows. from 1956 to the late 1960S WPRO , Providence, ch12 had SALTY RINE'S SHACK, using a beloved local radio personality, Walter "Salty" Brine to host a nautical themed show for kids that introduced us to THE LITTLE RASCALS (OUR GANG), POPEYE, THE 3 STOOGES and the newly nade DICK TRACE CARTOONS.  . In the early 1960's WNAC, Boston ch7 had Major Mudd, a kind of space pilot who ran a show with various cartoons; also STINGRAY I Gerry & Sylvia Anderson's puppet show about a super-sub). In 1971 or soo, WSBK, Boston, ch38 had Willy Whistle. a recorder ( a flutelike instrument) that lived in the pocket of some clown which also showed cartoons, among them CAPTAIN SCARLETT & and THE MYSTERONS. Since 1958 BOZO THE CLOWN was franchiesed to local channels until maybe 1990, I last saw him on  WLVI Boston Ch56. This kind of thing started around here in c1951 on WBZ, Boston ch4 with Rex Trailer's BOOMTOWN, a sestern themed Saturday morning shw that presented cartoons, in the 1957 timeframe WHDH, Boston, ch5 had CAPTAIN BOB, which was more about activities and narrated/drwan stories by the host Bob Cottle. I guess the mother of all of these was HOWDY DOODY, a syndicated show created by "Bkffalo" Bob smith from 1947 to 1961, then replaced by the Shari Lewish Show, Both were self contained childrenss' show using puppets or marionettes, Howdy made a brief reappearance in the form of new shows in the 1970's or 80's, again, self-contained. Some of the old b/w HOWDY DOODY shows are on YouTuber. It was on some of these shows that CRUSADER RABBIT showd up, as well as HERCULES and, in the late mid '60's Marvel characters like Sub-Mariner, SPIDERMAN, iRON MAN, HULK and THE FANTASTIC 4, with Spidey moving to UHF channels in the mid to late 1970's

You missed mine, AXEL and his DOG, Minneapolis WCCO, 1954 – 1966.  Far as I remember we saw THE LITTLE RASCALS and only the Rascals via his telescope daily. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISEIQLOSkos&t=37s

47 minutes ago, WBxx said:

You missed mine, AXEL and his DOG, Minneapolis WCCO, 1954 – 1966.  Far as I remember we saw THE LITTLE RASCALS and only the Rascals via his telescope daily. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISEIQLOSkos&t=37s

I was doing items that were either local to my area or syndicated and available here. I have no doubt that this was common practice in most cities of any size in the 1948-75 timeframe, with some natioanlly franchises, like BOZO THE CLOWN lasting up to the early 90's.. Some of thsie, like DING DONG SCHOOL seem to go back to the early 1950's ans there were a couple of "Miss ..."'s broadcasting in the same timeframe  on different channels in my area. So that appears to be a franchise. The famous "That's a Bozo no-no"..."Ram it; Clown" story did not take place in New England

5 hours ago, Little Christine said:

I was doing items that were either local to my area or syndicated and available here. I have no doubt that this was common practice in most cities of any size in the 1948-75 timeframe, with some natioanlly franchises, like BOZO THE CLOWN lasting up to the early 90's.. Some of thsie, like DING DONG SCHOOL seem to go back to the early 1950's ans there were a couple of "Miss ..."'s broadcasting in the same timeframe  on different channels in my area. So that appears to be a franchise. The famous "That's a Bozo no-no"..."Ram it; Clown" story did not take place in New England

I’m sure it ours was Blinky the Clown on KWGN out of Denver, only because we (still) don’t have anything that could be called a big city here in Wyoming. It would be on kind of late in the morning, so when I started school, started missing it. 

If I recall aright from the story in the TVGuide said the "Ram it, Clown" incident took place in the midwest. I think Bozo sttarted up in Boston in '59 weekdays at 5:30, miving CAPTAIN BOB to Saturday morning. BOZO showed CRUSADER RABBIT

23 hours ago, BabyJune said:

I'd like to know how Baby Huey's huge diaper stayed up with just one giant diaper pin.

The same way mine do

large.2026942208_6readyforrubberpanties.

Actually the old triangle diapers were pinned in the center with one pin

As long as the point where it fastens is less in circumgerence than a lower part, the diaper cannot fall below that lower part

Also, a good pair of rubber panties helps quite a bit, its elastic adds more support

large.1135929917_skirtlifted.jpg.6bc3198

The first is the snap-on panty, the next is ther Babykins rubber that has strong elastics and their id part of my ourfit as if it were a babydoll

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/14/2020 at 2:58 PM, astrodiaper said:

I’m sure it ours was Blinky the Clown on KWGN out of Denver, only because we (still) don’t have anything that could be called a big city here in Wyoming. It would be on kind of late in the morning, so when I started school, started missing it. 

Ran across this on FB.....

https://imfromdenver.com/who-remember-blinky-the-clown/