LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

NASA Diapers...

In the late '90s I was watching the NASA Channel on cable. They had a show where they had filmed a tour given to kids, At the end they had a Q&A session. The host said something to the effect, "I know you all want to ask how do you go to the bathroom in space?" He turned and someone threw him a diaper. He told the kids "diapers," and that he knew they worked, because he had been part of the testing.

• 3 months later...

There was a TV reporter back in the Apollo days that showed the entire suit and the urine collectors.     I know some people who work at the Air and Space Museum and they have one of the NASA (shuttle era) Maximum Absorbency Garments that they show to kids on tour.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, eatenbywo1ves said:

Well I look like idiot...

Anyways remember when that (former/active) wore diapers driving from the Southwest to Florida planning on murdering their SO? 

That would be Lisa Nowak. (Novak?).  Definitely made for an interesting news cycle. Though it seemed that her lawyer was adamant that she wasn’t wearing a diaper. 

• 2 months later...
On 4/12/2021 at 6:20 AM, astrodiaper said:

That would be Lisa Nowak. (Novak?).  Definitely made for an interesting news cycle. Though it seemed that her lawyer was adamant that she wasn’t wearing a diaper. 

@astrodiaper

Yes, this was Navy Captain (and Later Commander) Lisa Nowak (Wiki)

Amazing that CDR Nowak was on mission STS-121, to the ISS in 2006.  This one was flown by Discovery.  Because of her actions, she was dismissed from NASA and DEMOTED to Commander.  I think she deserved to get what she got.  It is HARD to get selected as a Naval Avaitor/test pilot/astronaut, because it takes LOTS of hard work and dedication to get there.  However, she musta been jealous of something, and threw her career away.  It was noted that she DID use a "Mag" (diaper) when driving down to do the deed -  she was discharged, and I am GLAD - She needed to be punished for her actions, and the Navy did what it thought was right.  She was DISMISSED from NASA, and then court-martialed, and discharged - Her actions in doing what she did make the Navy look bad.  

Of course, we are all human, and we must answer for our actions:  CDR Nowak was lucky she didn't get worse.

Brian

• 2 weeks later...

Imagine that in a public court room. I can see news headlines now "The Diaper Murderer" "Killer in a Diaper"  and the Lifetime movie  "Deadly In Diapers" ?  "Your honor, I present Exhibit A, defendent's used diaper linking her to the scene of the crime!" 

• 5 weeks later...