LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

BOO! :D

Hello ? 

Im Punkin, friends call me Punkin :P lol or Punky :) 

I was here a long time ago and remembered the website so thought I would sign up! I'm open to talk and make friends with all the people, but should probably mention that im a girl who likes girls so Men, please remember that :)! 

punky x

Hi Punkin, and welcome back to DD. Nice to meet you, glad you decided to return. Don’t know why you left, I guess you thought you could do without diapers, and run off? Lol ? I’m only kidding, don’t matter, but you’re here now, so relax, have fun, and enjoy! Hope to see you round. 

Welcome PunkyPatch !!!   I am Evelyn and wanna welcome a fellow female to the site and say to you theres nothing wrong with liking other women !!!  Have fun here and come and say hello in the chatroom. I am usually around it the PM hours. I love chat and I love to have fun and talk about diapers and whatever you feel like chatting about. I love it here and it has become a second home for me and my wife. Hugs and just enjoy !!

• Like 1

welcome to the site but remember. just because a guy talks to you doesn't mean they are looking for a hook up. Some of us here are just friendly people just looking to talk with like minded people. male or female..

• Like 1
On 12/3/2020 at 5:15 AM, PunkyPatch said:

Hello ? 

I was here a long time ago and remembered the website so thought I would sign up! I'm open to talk and make friends with all the people, but should probably mention that im a girl who likes girls so Men, please remember that :)! 

punky x

@PunkyPatch

Welcome to the site!  There are a lot of very interersting people here, and each of us has our reasons for being here - Some of us are Incontinent, Some AB, Some DL, others are Adult Kids, or identify as other genders - but we all are here for our own reasons.  This is a very welcoming place, and I have learned a lot, so feel free to post here and interact with us.  I frequent the chat as well as post frequently, so please feel free to follow me if you wish, and feel free to join us in chat as well :)

Brian

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/5/2020 at 8:43 PM, Glennie said:

welcome to the site but remember. just because a guy talks to you doesn't mean they are looking for a hook up. Some of us here are just friendly people just looking to talk with like minded people. male or female..

Of course! I wanna make all the friends and never assume all men are the same :P most are super respectful and I have lots of male friends. I do however find if I don't "announce" that I get unwanted messages. Thanks for the advice, nice to meets u! :)

Thank you for all the lovely greetings everyone! I hope you all got to have a wonderful kissmass! ?

Welcome Punky !!! Hugs and all that good stuff, Dont worry I am not here to hit on girls  I am very gay, and if you don't believe me ask my bf.. It is a great sight and I see the welcoming commitee has been here. I come from a family of diaper lovers and I hope to chat with you. Its a great place and I have made many friends and written a few posts, and read many here with my bf. We are a very diverse and friendly group and hope you enjoy your stay.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
5 minutes ago, Robert F said:

Hi!

I like girls ho like girls, NO problem at all, yast wanna be a god friend!

You are being a bit to full on, please stop.

On 12/3/2020 at 5:15 AM, PunkyPatch said:

Hello ? 

punky x

Welcome to DD

• Like 1