LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you like to wear your diaper tight or loose?

Mysterion

Do you like to wear your diaper tight or loose?  

177 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like to wear your diaper tight or loose?

• I like it real tight
    • I like it medium tight
    • I like it medium loose
    • I like it real loose

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/4/2020 at 7:44 PM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I like my diaper tight enough so I have no runs, drips, or errors. I also want my diaper loose enough for my wife to check if I am wet or messy.

Eve Diaper Check.jpeg

Risky diaper check with a hand down the back.

• Like 2

I like mine Medium Tight: This is so I can put Garywear Pants on over the top, and keep the diaper in place, so if I have to use it all the way, it is easy to deal with.  I don't want it REALLY tight, because then it can "cut into your belly" and make a diaper feel like a noose that is too tight:  You also want some room to expand and breathe as well :)

Brian

• Like 2

I like to keep them pretty snug so they don't slide down as I move around. That said I don't like high capacity diapers on too tight because it will not allow them to expand as much when they get really wet.

I like to put them on fairly tight ..but don't want to over tighten to cut the circulation of or have problems with the tape & lading strips.
 I do love it when I've fully used them & they're feeling heavy, bulging & sagging.

9 hours ago, Baby Foo Foo said:

My mommy seems to do a good job fastening my diapers as I can't even remember last when I had a leak. It is nice and firm but not uncomfortable. 

Those are the best kind of fastenings a baby can have.???? I HATE leaks!???

4 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Those are the best kind of fastenings a baby can have.???? I HATE leaks!???

Leaks are not fun and it makes for a fussy baby when they wake up in their crib bed in a big wet mess. 

• 3 months later...

Tight as much as possible to avoid leaks, first and because I love the fact of to be compressed.

To be sure to be tight enought, I had some tape over diaper"s tape and on top of the diaper (around my body) to avoir poop to goes up when I sleep.

For me I like to wear it tight enough so that it's always making contact with the skin of my genitals, yet just loose enough so it can move every time I shift my body or touch the front of my diaper. This let a bit of motion creates that sexy friction and turns me on so much!

If I wear them too tight, barely any friction can be felt. Too loose, and there's not enough contact, not to mention a risk of a leak.

That's why I chose medium tight! Oh, and also for all those official technical reasons others mentioned as well ?

I've always liked them tight, it feels way more babyish than having then loose. Plus the increased likely-hood of leaks with a loose diaper, I think I'd just rather be a baby and wear my diapers tight.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
9 minutes ago, Babygeebee said:

Has to tight for me. Nothing worse than a diaper sagging down my butt. 

@Babygeebee

I would agree with that: there's nothing worse than having a diaper that doesn't actually fit right. If you're going to wear a diaper and you're going to use it, you want it tight enough so that you can be sure that when you use it you don't end up leaking or having anything coming out of the diaper that you don't intend to. However, you don't want it so tight that it starts cutting off your circulation, or leaving red marks all over your body. This is why I always try to wear a pair I've trifectas over my diaper when I know I have to be out. Being at home, I really don't need trifectas unless I choose to.

I've also had it so tight that it really causes trouble for me. So I have to be careful not to over tighten it when putting it on. Diapers can move and be able to be used, but if it's too tight then all it will result in is either red marks, or popping tapes. So you have to be able to be between both scenarios: tight enough to be able to hold the diaper in place, loose enough so that it doesn't cut off your circulation or leave red marks.

Brian

• Like 1