LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

11 minutes ago, Traycie said:

Running 10 k in a sleepers and soggy diapers, there is no way they are going to make it before the sun is up, they will need to find a place to his hide out or risk being picked up and returned to an adoption nursery while Bethany and Nanny report them as runaway Littles to the Police.

If they do manage to hide out until the evening their diapers are going to be so super soaked and diaper rash will be setting in making their run for freedom even more difficult..... only time will tell and will Sarah get another opportunity while Bethany and Nanny are distracted or will she she find herself taken back to the newborn stage as her punishment for aiding the girls escape?

A lot of people seem to be confused about this and it is my fault for not properly describing it. The ten miles isn't solely residential. The actual facility is a hop skip and ten miles north. P.A.C.l has a lot of land for security reasons. They will need to get to the facilities land before sun up if they hope to avoid being spotted.

5 hours ago, Diapers Pwease said:

It's not that bad of a cliffhanger to be honest. A certain Bulgarian princess does a lot worse!

I feel targeted... ? ?

I think even getting picked up by the authorities is better than ending up back with her. They should be returned to Hector at that point.

Looking forward to more here! 

27 minutes ago, Hopsalot said:

Shoot looks like I owe someone a stuffy

We except teddies and baby seals. Unfortunately, due to the fluctuation of the stuffy market, we are no longer able to accept cat stuffies at YourDiaperIsCute Inc. (Trademark pending)

1 hour ago, Hopsalot said:

Shoot looks like I owe someone a stuffy

1 hour ago, YourDiapersCute said:

We except teddies and baby seals. Unfortunately, due to the fluctuation of the stuffy market, we are no longer able to accept cat stuffies at YourDiaperIsCute Inc. (Trademark pending)

Why do we owe stuffies?

Also I would love a cat stuffie. ?

• Like 2

Hello everyone. I hope you are all enjoying the pleasant showers of springtime. My yard is absolutely filled with birds, squirrels, racoons, and deer. Gonna need a disney princess to come clean up these critters if they keep messing with the garden. Anyways, onto a more adventurous tale. Enjoy.

Chapter 71: Run, Run As Fast As You Can

The sounds of Sarah calling for her Mommy faded away to be replaced by the two girls' heavy breaths as they ran. The grass was slick with dew and it quickly caused the feet of their pajamas to become soaked with moisture.

Ava could feel her leg muscles already beginning to groan and ache before they had even passed the neighbors house. Ava looked over to Tiffany who seemed to be in a similar state. The life of a baby slave was not one of vigorous exercise. That combined with the lack of food, harsh punishments, and general lack of athletic talent meant that this sprint was quickly turning to a slog.

Ava looked around, hoping to find some kind of means to hide herself. They had planned on escaping without the sadistic giants right on their heels, but with Sarah going full sleeper cell, the game was now to escape detection long enough to make it to the labs.

Well manicured lawns, and opulent houses dotted the streets. The odd bush or rock garden hardly would suffice. Their colorful clothes and bulging bottoms were completely out of place, and with the glimpses of sun across the horizon, the cover of darkness would be soon gone.

Suddenly Ava felt her world turned sideways as the slippery grass fell out from under her footing. Her hip landed first followed by her arms and chest further drenching her in cool dew. Her body continued to slide forward as her momentum dragged her across the lawn.

Hearing the noise Tiffany stopped and looked at her sister splayed out in the grass before doubling back to pick her up, “Are you ok? Get up! We have to keep moving.”

The grass had smeared across her front, she was now drenched from her neck to her toes, and the cool morning was already freezing her feet. Ava was anything but fine. Risking a glance backward Ava’s heart sank.

Not only had they made a pitiful amount of progress, their footsteps and her recent slide across the ground was clearly outlined in the wet grass. Tiffany’s gaze followed Ava’s and they hurriedly made their way to the sidewalk. Their wet footprints would also show their direction, but not for long.

Ava ran, and panted, and hurt, and felt like her lungs were on fire, and was hungry, and was tired, and was sore, and was just plain miserable, but the thought of what was coming her way pushed her forward. The imagined sound of earthquake-like footsteps trailing after her and her sister gave her no rest.

Too fearful to look behind herself she kept her gaze on Tiffany’s back. She wouldn’t fall behind. She would keep going. She would make it. She would get out of this messed up dimension with her new sister.

Finally, the diaper clad girls made it to the end of the street. The wet footprints on pavement long since passed and they now had a choice. The only person who knew where exactly the lab was, was probably already caught and in the midst of a harsh spanking. They could only hope that it would delay their pursuit, but the lack of Sarah’s guidance meant they only had a rough idea where they were going.

“Let’s go this way.” Tiffany grabbed Ava’s hand as they went off to the right.

“Wait… Wait! We… we have to keep heading straight.” Ava panted as she tried to talk and run.

Tiffany was also using heavy labored breaths, “That’s where… eh… they are going to look. Just… follow… me.”

The two made it to yet another end and then took a left, once again going the hopefully correct direction.

The chill had set in and Ava felt the heat from inside her body fighting against the coldness of her skin. The padding on her feet was only so helpful and already her feet were painfully sore. Another issue made itself known at this point as the insides of her thighs began to itch and then burn as the thick, overnight, wet diaper was chafing the insides of her thighs.

To avoid the pain she widened her gate slowing down Tiffany. Her waddle was accented by her newfound tears. The pain of the situation, the fear she felt of what was coming, and the feeling of inevitable doom came together. Thankfully, Tiffany seemed determined to drag her sister through hell or high water. Ava was both grateful and resentful of her sister’s guidance.

Ava’s tears clouded her vision, but the hand pulling her forward kept her on track, but was it worth it? The sun was now fully up, the sounds of the night had vanished, completely replaced by the sounds of early morning. The birds had begun to sing, a sprinkler went off, and a car began winding its way down the…

“Car! Hide.” Tiffany shouted as she desperately looked around. A mailbox was close and the girl dragged her sister towards it. The thin wooden beam holding it up was barely enough to cover half of one of the girls, but hopefully their lack of movement would pass.

The car approached and its headlights fully illuminated what little shadows the street had left. Tiffany grabbed Ava, and Ava curled into her chest. Both begged fate to let the car pass. Time seemed to stand still as the giant hulk of metal and glass rolled down the asphalt towards them and with held breath they watched as it pulled up to them, and then passed.

Slowly falling to the ground the two sisters lay into one another. Ava hurt. Tiffany hurt. They were exhausted and a break was what they needed. The car was a signal that morning workers would follow any minute, but the littles had already drained what energy they had left from their stressful escape.

They huffed and puffed as they tried to regain their composure. Ava dried her tears and began to feel herself cool down. She shivered as Tiffany wrapped her arms around her back, rubbing vigorously to try and warm her sister up.

“Thanks.”

“It’s okay. Can you keep going.”

Ava nodded, “Mmhmm.”

The two helped each other up and scanned their surroundings before moving on. It was only halfway between their current spot and the next house when the sounds of an engine approaching came again. The low hum of the mechanical beast approaching was becoming louder. Before they could even find a spot to hide the headlights were already clearly illuminating their weary forms.

Like a deer in headlights Ava watched as car passed them and then the screeching sound of hydraulics stopped the behemoth directly in their path as it pulled into the driveway ahead.

Ava felt everything stop as the sound of a car door opening mixed with the fervent shouts of her sister. It all sounded so far away. She watched, more than felt her body pulled away from the car and back the way they had come.

This is it.

The sound of panicked heavy breathing was punctuated by the distinct sound of heavy giant feet behind her.

They found us.

“Tiffany! Ava!”

We are going to be caught.

Their names were shouted clearly and distinctly. This was not a stranger come to help, this wasn’t a police officer they could make their case too.

I’m going to be regressed.

The sound of footsteps was gaining. Why wouldn’t they. These giants were stronger, and faster, and smarter. They were like demigods at this point.

This is the end.

There was nothing she could do. No amount of planning, no trading, no bargaining.

Do I deserve this?

Ava thought back to the reason she was in this mess. Not the fact that the giants here seemed to go crazy with baby fever every time they looked at her, but the reason they were able to take her in the first place. Through her own negligence and destructive behavior she had died, or at least, she would have if they didn’t save her.

Ava looked forward at her sister’s hair whipping through the air. She was still pulling her along. Still trying to save her. In this sudden clarity Ava felt guilt an immeasurable amount of guilt. Tiffany had always been there for her. Always protected her, and always had her best interest in mind.

I might deserve this, but she doesn’t.

Back in control of her body, Ava felt time speeding back up. She reached forward with her other hand and pulled herself from Tiffany. Ava smiled at the panicked face of her sister as the girl continued to run forward, leaving Ava behind.

Ava hoped that she would be able to get away. Hoped that this was a sacrifice she made not in vain. For once, she would be the hero, she would be the person looking out for her sister.

She felt the giant hands wrap around her midsection and begin to lift her up. Ava clenched her jaw and tensed her muscles. She would fight, she would kick, she would punch, she would bite, and she would make things hell for whoever wanted to hurt her sister.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 71 Posted 5/3/21)
53 minutes ago, YourDiapersCute said:

I hope you are all enjoying the pleasant showers of springtime. My yard is absolutely filled with birds, squirrels, racoons, and deer.

Spring showers are nice. Not gonna lie, the deer sounds doep!

• Like 3
4 hours ago, TerranV said:

Calling it now, its Hector who picked her up.

Totally agree, though it’s odd that neither sister seemed to recognize the voice or even that the pursuer was male.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, kerry said:

Totally agree, though it’s odd that neither sister seemed to recognize the voice or even that the pursuer was male.

I thought that too but they were probably too focused on running at that point to stop and realize. 

Alternatively the did recognize him but are going all in on getting to the portal instead.

• Like 1

You miss me ... your disney princess?     ?
Well, at least one ... laugh ?

Sorry, but my real life just comes first.
I just don't live in the virtual world.
I also need my ass full on occasion (for other, I mean real spanking) ... lol
I am happy that you have spring while we in northern Germany are still freezing at only 10 degrees.
Even the rapeseed fields are still not a deep yellow.

I'm surprised you're at chapter 71, shouldn't it end at 70? :31_EmoticonsHDcom:
I'll guess you didn't like the end ... wink :02_EmoticonsHDcom:

Okay anyway, Hector has finally arrived, after the kind of Indiana Jones escape ... ha ha ha ha

So you write as pleasend for all the little ones ... just the two of us ... yes I mean you, and mine self one, falls by the wayside.
But hey someone always loses and I can live with it, because I know what to expect when I go here.

To your story from Chapter 1. to 71.
I really like your story, because your writing style is at least as so good as Elfy and bbkimmy's.
And this mixed, that is you ... and that is realy good, you found the middle of this road.

That is, what I like on your story. :11_EmoticonsHDcom::67_EmoticonsHDcom:
Sorry its only my opinion.

I'll give you a Cup for your Indiana Jones performance, I had to laugh a lot, thank you.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, snowwhite said:

You miss me ... your disney princess?     ?
Well, at least one ... laugh ?

Sorry, but my real life just comes first.
I just don't live in the virtual world.
I also need my ass full on occasion (for other, I mean real spanking) ... lol
I am happy that you have spring while we in northern Germany are still freezing at only 10 degrees.
Even the rapeseed fields are still not a deep yellow..

A North German. How small the world is.
I am an East German (one of the good ones, of course, it's a pity that you always have to say that when you say East German).

23 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

A North German. How small the world is.
I am an East German (one of the good ones, of course, it's a pity that you always have to say that when you say East German).

I knew that you came from Germany.
I read it in some comment from you.
I just can't remember which one.

Since when has something good been coming from East Germany?
Except West Berlin ... Lol ... joke, off

Are you the one who translates the stories from the English at Windelgeschichten.org and sells them as his?

What speaks against it, or for you, your English is better than that of the person who does it.

But the German side with the two administrators - guys and their fake accounts you can forget anyway, it is getting worse and worse!

I think now you know who I am ... lol

1 hour ago, snowwhite said:

I knew that you came from Germany.
I read it in some comment from you.
I just can't remember which one.

Since when has something good been coming from East Germany?
Except West Berlin ... Lol ... joke, off

Are you the one who translates the stories from the English at Windelgeschichten.org and sells them as his?

What speaks against it, or for you, your English is better than that of the person who does it.

But the German side with the two administrators - guys and their fake accounts you can forget anyway, it is getting worse and worse!

I think now you know who I am ... lol

What is not my intellectual property I would not sell as such. So no I am not the person who translates stories from English and sells them elsewhere. I find something like that antisocial.
If you ask for it in the sense of "Hey can I translate your story into German and publish it I would of course give you all the credits etc." and then you get the okay that might be different but otherwise no I don't find that okay.

Accordingly, I unfortunately do not know who you are.

I'm kind of blown away by the German crowd I'm amazing. You guys actually outnumber my American patrons on patreon. Maybe I should do a german themed story next as thanks. Gonna need to do some research. Anyways, today is a middle chapter. This is technically not part of the main story, but adds context much like the other half chapters. It's around double the length of my normal stuff and one of my favorite pieces if I'm being honest. I hope you all enjoy.

Chapter 71.5: Mommy

Bethany was conflicted as she sat in bed that night. The thoughts of what to come tomorrow morning were oh so delicious. Nicole had brought a whole bevy of fun tools with her after she had been invited over. The girl deserved a reward for letting Bethany know about her brother Hector and his absolutely disgraceful handling of Tiffany and Ava.

The chance to finally get her hands on the two girls was a dream come true, one she had fantasized about since seeing the first pictures of her own mother’s new little. However, the whole reason she had been able to do this was because of her brother’s massive screw up. Not only had he lied to the rest of the family about Tiffany, the girl was able to procure drugs from some horrible college failure.

That, and now the digital card Nicole had found in Ava’s little art project. How had the girl even gotten hold of the thing. Was it at the robotic nursery? Why had Hector even taken her to that subpar facility? Westfield robotics had contracts with over half the Automatic nurseries in the country, and all of them were above the abysmal level that ‘Little’s Crib’ was at.

Did he send her there to get that card? Does this go deeper than I thought?

Bethany was positive that the girls weren’t involved with that terrorist cell, L.A.F.R, but that didn’t rule out other possible seedy organizations. Tyler wouldn’t be much help in getting Hector to fess up, but if Harold was involved, her brother wouldn’t be able to hide things for long. The old man had an old wisdom about him, even if he did often act like a doddering fool sometimes.

No matter. Tiffany will tell me anything I want if it means helping Ava. That’s already been proven. With the way Nicole handles the two, we should be hearing all about what's on that card straight after breakfast.

Bethany would get her house in order. If anyone could, it was her. Hector would return to the fold, his littles would learn their place, and Bethany would finally be recognized as the head of this family. All as it should be. Sleep eventually came only to be abruptly ended.

The sound of her door smashing against the wall startled the giantess. Rising from her bed in a panic she could make out her dresser from the first beams of sunlight streaming out of her window.

“MOMMY!”

That sounds like…

“Sarah! What are you doing out of your crib?” She questioned the little as Sarah desperately clawed at the comforter of her bed, trying in vain to climb up to her.

A quick glance at the clock said that it was around the time she would be awaking anyway, but the fact remained. Sarah had somehow gotten out of her crib, had come into Bethany’s room, and was now shouting at her. 

Bethany reached down and plucked the girl up by the armpits. “You are about to be one sorry little…”

Once Sarah was able to purchase any kind of ground with her feet, she shoved herself into Bethany, clinging to her neck and sobbing into shoulder, “Mommy!”

“Sarah! Sarah, get off.” Bethany was far stronger, but Sarah seemed desperate. Not wanting to hurt the little Bethany decided tickling the girl might get her to release her grib without having to dislocate a shoulder using force.

She raked her fingers up and down Sarah’s sides, but nothing changed. Sarah squirmed away from the hands, but continued to sob onto the giants nighty. Bethany had never seen the girl so distraught. Her hands reached out to pat the girl on the back before pulling back.

For goodness sake.

Bethany began rubbing Sarah on the back. Her words were tired more than comforting, “There, there. Ok, ok. You’re ok. Calm down.”

That seemed to do the trick as Sarah’s cries slowly became hiccups. Bethany could feel the arms around her neck relax and she took the opportunity to carefully but firmly remove the little from around her neck.

Placing the girl in front of her on her lap, Bethany fixed Sarah with a harsh glare. “Now. You have a lot of explaining to do. You know that you aren’t allowed in Mommy’s room.”

“Yes.”

“And you know you are for sure not allowed out of your crib until I get you.”

“Yes.”

“Annnnd? Care to explain yourself?”

Without a word Sarah’s tears began again and she reached pitifully up towards Bethany.

The giant was beginning to get angry. “Oooohohoho, no. You are not getting your way out of this little missy. You are explaining yourself, right now or…”

“Please.” Sarah continued to reach out, her hands making grabbing motions.

Bethany scanned the girl’s face for any hint of trickery. It had been years since she dared pull anything like this and now... she seemed to be disregarding the rules, the ones she was never to even so much as question, for a hug.

“Honestly.” Bethany pulled the little forward and began patting her bottom while rubbing her back. The sobs from before were gone and instead Sarah just buried her face into her Mommy as she was comforted.

Wet. That’s one soggy little bum. I’m gonna need to change her soon.

She gave the girl a tentative sniff and shook her head in disgust.

Not messy, but she smells like garbage. What did she get into?

They sat there for just a minute. Sarah trying to control her emotions and Bethany trying to help, when the woman suddenly had a thought.

“Sarah, Tiffany and Ava are still in your crib right?”

Sarah went stiff.

“Then they are with Nanny, correct?”

Still no response. Ice gripped Bethanies heart. It had been years since she had this worry. The fear that a little in her care, was no longer in her care.

Transitioning Sarah to her hip, Bethany ripped the sheets off her body and began walking out of the room with Sarah protesting on her hip, “No! No, please, wait. Mommy!”

“Hush.”

Sarah was the distraction. The other two would be hiding, trying to find a way out. Now on the first floor Bethany called out to the girl still curled up on the couch, “Nicole! Wake up!”

Nicole stumbled and fumbled as she tried to gain her bearings, “Wha? What? Oh, Miss Westfield. What’s going on?”

“Search the house. We have three,”

Spank

“Naughty.”

Spank

“Girls.”

Spank.

“Who think they can get up and out of the crib whenever they want.”

Nicole’s eyes went wide before she adopted that sadistic grin Bethany had so admired the other day, “Right away.”

She stood up and sauntered out of the room, looking around each corner like a babysitter would playing a game of hide and seek, “Ooooh girrrrlllls! Come on out! Nanny wants to play with yooouuuu.”

Bethany looked down at Sarah. No tears, but she could see something that her little girl was often smart enough to hide, irritation.

“Do you know where your cousins are?”

Sarah averted her eyes with an indignant, “Hmpf.”

Bethany was at a loss for just a moment.

Did she really just sass me?

“What.”

Spank.

“Has.”

Spank.

“Gotten.”

Spank.

“Into you?”

SPANK

Not a tear came down. No profuse apology. No begging forgiveness. Not even a glance in Bethanies direction. The girl simply winced at each of the smacks on her diapered heiny.

“Sarah! Look at me when I am speaking to you!”

“No!”

Again, Bethany was shocked. She had no idea bringing Ava and Tiffany into her home would affect Sarah this way.

“You keep it up little missy. See what you get if you keep pushing Mommy’s buttons. Now, you tell me where your cousins are right now or…”

Sarah finally looked up and interrupted Bethany, “Or you’ll regress me?”

Bethany smirked, “Oh? You don’t think I would. I could send you off to any number of etiquette schools. I could even hire a professional to do it here at home.”

“Do it.”

Bethany’s smirk turned to a scowl, “Oh I will. In fact,” She pulled the little in close, “once Nanny finds your cousins I’ll…”

“SHUT UP ABOUT THEM!!!” The little’s screech echoed throughout the manor.

Bethany was dumbstruck. Never, not since she had first had Sarah plucked from that protest, had the girl ever raised her voice at her. She had begged, pleaded, threatened, bargained with, and lied to Bethany, but not once had Sarah ever yelled at her.

“I’m your baby! I’m your little. Not Ava, not Tiffany, not anyone else.”

What is she talking about?

“I will never grow up, I will never be a portal little, I will always be your little doll, and I will never be able to escape.” The girl shuttered and her eyes had a look of desperation in them, “I’m stuck here with you forever and ever. So just do it. Regress me. Make me the mindless diaper filling baby you always wanted. You broke me! I’m yours. End this! Please!”

The little was desperate. Yet another first was Sarah asking to be regressed. It was a rare case, but Bethany had heard of this before with other littles. However, something else about Sarah’s little monologue stuck out to her.

“Did you say escape?”

Bethany heard a yell coming from the front of the house, “Miss Westfield. Come quick.”

Putting a pin in their conversation Bethany dropped Sarah off in the playpen by the far wall of the entertainment room and turned on the television. The happy cartoons quickly had the littles attention as Bethany followed the sound of Nicole’s call.

She felt her stomach drop as she turned the corner to see the girl standing in front of an open door. Jogging over to her she could see two small trails left behind in the morning dew.

“Great! We need to head after them. Nicole you go by foot and I’ll…”

“Miss Westfield.”

Being interrupted by her little already had her on edge, now this girl, barely into adulthood wanted to play that game, “WHAT?”

Nicole shrank back, the taller and higher class woman glaring at her, “You er… you are leaking.” She pointed towards the woman’s chest as she took a small step back.

Looking down Bethany confirmed with her own eyes that Nicole was telling the truth. Two wet patches the size of peaches had stained the nighty. 

I haven’t lactated in nearly a year. Why… first things first.

“Nicole, you follow them. Catch them quickly and bring them back here. I’ll go change and follow you in my own car.”

Nicole nodded before setting off after the trail. A cool morning breeze gently lifted the edge of the thin material Bethany wore sending a shiver down her back.

“Brrrr. Maybe changing is a good idea anyway.”

Hurrying up the stairs Bethany thought to her past when she had leaked. The first time had been in junior high when her teacher had brought in the absolute most adorable little she had ever seen. Mrs. Tidzbit had been kind enough to take her aside and explain the changes her body was undergoing and even offered her little to help take care of the young woman’s problem.

It had been love at first suckle. From then on Bethany had always been overjoyed to play the wet nurse for littles she would babysit, family littles, and even Mrs. Tidzbit’s little when she would bring the sweety in.

Once she had taken part of the family business, opportunities to do so had dwindled. She worked with companies that catered to Amazons, not directly with the littles who would inevitably be using their products, which meant her interaction with the darlings had dried up nearly completely. That is until she had first seen little Sarah in front of her office building. Her fiercely dyed red hair, leather jacket, spiked boots, and piercings all screamed immaturity.

Immediately after entering the building, Bethany had made a beeline towards the executive female bathroom. She had begun to lactate again. She could feel the effects of little fever, suppressed after all these years, causing her milk to flow again. Oh what she wouldn’t do to return to the front of the building and scoop up that sweet rebel rouser.

The little was proudly marching with a large cardboard sign decrying the evils of forced adoptions and the tools Westfield Robotics provided for needing parents. At the time L.A.F.R. was a zealous, but legitimate group. Most adults saw them for the immature brats they were. Throwing temper tantrums outside of businesses.

This was only one of multiple protests being held around the country. The Week of the Weak they had called it. A full seven days dedicated to crying out for the oppressed. The first day it was cute. The littles marching around, making speeches. Her employees had found any reason they could to line the windows along the North side of the building, Bethany amongst them.

By the third day murmurs of annoyance had cropped up. Those less inclined to find the rascals adorable had begun to talk about the distracting nature the protesters were creating. Bethany had been keen on using that to have security break up the event, but legal was adamant that if they did so, they could very well be in violation of the law. That is until the fifth day, Friday.

Bethany watched the television in her office as the columns of smoke rose up from the daycare. Littles had stormed the place apparently, intent on kidnapping all the littles inside and killing the poor workers there in the process. It was anyone’s guess how they got their hands on weapons in the first place.

The newscaster described the group as the same one marching outside her window and the police chief even declared that the group was to be reported to officers upon sighting for questioning in connection to this devastating attack. That was all she needed.

Taking the initiative she had security muster inside the building while the police were called. Apparently her resident little advocates had not yet heard about what their friends had done in their name and were completely caught off guard. Bethany had waited with baited breath as she watched one security guard in particular pick up a certain punk rock girl. She had yet to pump today and she was looking forward to her new baby girl helping Mommy out.

As Bethany changed out of her wet nighty, the thoughts of her first night with Sarah had her smiling. Such a little rascal. So desperate to get away and so sure of herself before she had been shown the images on the T.V. All pretenses of rights had flown right out the window when her group had been declared terrorists.

Bethany pulled on a fresh pair of socks, her silky smooth underwear and then went for a bra when she realised her panties were now slightly damp from the stream of milk coming from her left bosom.

“Shoot! What is going on?”

She reached in the back of her closet and pulled out the pump. It’s dusty glass container would need to be washed, as would the container. The pump should be flushed as well.

I could always… I am in a rush.

Down the stairs she went again finding Sarah with a large wet drool stain covering her pajamas. Turning off the T.V left Sarah stairing at the blank screen, thumb firmly planted in her mouth, smile on her face, rocking back and forth on her thick soaked diapie.

So cute.

Based on past experience, Bethany only had a little bit before Sarah was lucid enough to realise what was going on so she brought the little over to the couch and guided her baby’s lips to her engorged bossom.

The suckling was steady as the still out of it Sarah nursed. Bethany looked to the clock as she waited for her breasts to be drained. About five minutes passed before the giant noticed Sarah start to shake out of her fogg.

Noooo. Not yet. You haven’t even finished the first one.

Sarah’s suckling stopped and Bethany sighed in defeat. The pump would have to do. That is, until a renewed fervent suckle broke Bethany from her thoughts. Looking down she watched as Sarah reached up and began kneading her breast while her cheeks were sucked in by the force of her breastfeeding.

Oh! Oh. That feels… that feels so good.

Bethany inhaled deeply as Sarah enthusiastically suckled from her breast. The feel of her tiny hands, the suction around her lips, the flow of her milk into the mouth of her baby girl was all like heaven. It felt just like the first time as with that little in Junior high all those decades ago.

It didn’t last long enough and soon Bethany could feel herself run dry. Sarah, still desperate for milk, continued even as the amount per suckle slowly came to a halt.

Bethany broke the suction with her finger, “Good girl! Did Mommy’s baby enjoy her milk?” Her voice wasn’t condescending, it wasn’t sarcastic. Bethany was genuinely proud of Sarah.

“Mhm. Mommy.”

“What is it baby?”

Sarah squirmed in Bethanies lap, her cheeks reddening in embarrassment, “More milk, please.”

Today is just filled with firsts!

“Of course baby. Now just relax and get comfy.”

Bethany repositioned the girl to her other breast, which Sarah happily latched on to. She had never been this into breastfeeding. The only time Bethany had gotten anything other than moderate reluctance was at the threat of punishment, or the dazed suckling after one of Sarah’s special shows.

She patted the girls bottom as she gently caressed her soft dirty blonde hair.

So much better than that ugly red she had dyed on her own. She was so rebellious those days. From the moment I saw her I knew that I was the mommy for her. I’d be strict and get her acting like a proper little.

It had been years and as Bethany sat there patting the soggy diaper of her breastfed little she felt more than content. She was happy… overjoyed even, but then she thought about why she had adopted Sarah in the first place.

The girl needed me, but all the conditioning, the punishment, the humiliations. I just… kept going.

She looked down at Sarah. The little’s words rang in her ears. ‘Regress me’, ‘End this’, and ‘I’m your doll.” Sarah was the perfect little. Bethany had made sure of that. Outside of today Bethany had to make up extreme excuses to punish the small girl. Asking a question was talking back. What she guessed for her punishment was never enough. Not saying exactly what Bethany wanted to hear was lying.

“Sarah?”

Not stopping her feeding, Sarah opened one of her eyes to meet Bethany’s.

“You don’t really want to be regressed? Do you?”

Sarah’s eye widened. A question. An actual question from her Mommy, from Bethany, about her well being? Bethany could see the cogs turning in the girl’s head. She closed her eyes tight and nodded her head.

Have… have I broken her? She’s really that desperate.

Bethany had never agreed with the other mother’s at daycare. Little’s were immature, infantile, and needed to know their place, but they weren’t actual babies. They just needed a firm hand is all, at least, that’s what her own mother had taught her.

Was I too firm?

Sarah was still scrunching up her face even though she continued to suckle. Bethany could feel a sharp stab in her chest as she watched a small tear escape the little’s clenched eye.

“Sarah? What if we didn’t regress you. Maybe… instead we could just… discuss… things?”

Sarah’s mouth slowed to a stop. She opened wide breaking the suction, a drop of milk sliding past her lips and staining her sleeper.

“What… what do you mean?”

Bethany had never felt so unsure in her life.

Am I really going to do this?

“Well, maybe I was… I’ve been… I could have…” The guilt was building.

I’ve punished her for so long, I’d forgot why I had her picked up in the first place.

Bethany inhaled deeply and closed her eyes before returning her softened gaze to her daughter, “I was wrong. No, not just wrong. I was a terrible mother.”

“Wha?”

“All these years I wanted to guide you. Show you that inside you were Mommy’s perfect little girl. Eventually, I lost sight of that and just kept punishing you, over and over again for something you no longer were.”

Confusion turned to anger on Sarah’s face, “Really!?! After all this time, now you grow a conscience? Now you feel bad?”

“Sarah, I…”

“No! You took everything from me. My life, my adulthood, my dignity. You humiliated and punished me for anything and everything. And now you want to do the right thing? I’ll tell you what you can do. Regress me. Turn my mind into mush. Take care of your ‘perfect little girl’ and let me finally rest. Put an end to it all!” Sarah sobbed. She cried, she balled her hands into fists and slammed them down on her thighs. She wanted this to be over, to forget everything and for all intents and purposes, she wanted to die.

Bethany drew the girl in for a hug, “Oh, Sarah! Dear god, I’m so sorry.” Even Bethany couldn’t keep her eyes dry. She had become a monster. Her morals and code had drifted over time. No wonder Hector had never told her about Tiffany. No wonder he never visited anymore.

The looks she got when he thought she wasn’t looking, the way he held his girl when Bethany was punishing Sarah. It all made sense now. He was disgusted with her, just as she was disgusted with herself now.

“No. No I won’t regress you.”

“PLEASE!”

“NO!”

“WHY WON’T YOU LET THIS END? Why do you HATE ME?”

“I LOVE YOU!”

“You can’t…”

“Sarah, I’ve loved you from the day I first saw you. I felt it in my chest from the moment I first held you, that you were meant to be with me.”

“You kidnapped me!”

“Was I wrong? Do you have any idea what happened to all those littles who were rounded up by the police?”

“Don’t act like you saved me!”

“I’m not, I’m just…”

“You called the police, you had your security guard target me specifically. You wanted me for yourself!”

“You’re right.” She was. Even if Bethany had wanted Sarah to raise her correctly, she had still been the one responsible for taking her off the streets. “Do you think you would have lasted long?”

“That… that doesn’t matter. You never gave me a chance!”

“I could.”

Sarah frowned, “You could what?”

Bethany couldn’t believe what she was saying, “I could give you a chance. Let you grow up?”

“What do you mean ‘grow up’? Like, you’ll let me go. Be an actual adult again?”

Bethany hugged Sarah, who tried to squirm loose.

She petted her hair, “I know you don’t believe me, but I do want what’s best for you, and what’s best for you is preparing you for the world out there.”

Sarah struggled, “Wait, wait. You said you’d let me grow up. You’ll let me go. Please.”

“You won’t make it past the neighborhood.”

Sarah stopped struggling.

“Mrs. Kleine is always complimenting you, saying what a well behaved little girl you are. If she saw you on the street, you’d be her mindless baby before you could say a word.”

“But… but I should at least get a chance.”

Bethany loosened her arms and Sarah fell back onto her diapered rear with a squish.

Bethany looked down at the girl she had tormented for years and gave a sad smile, “I’ll do what I should have done long ago and raise you so you can survive in this world. I’ll teach you to be a proper Westfield.”

“So… you’ll let me go.”

“When you’re ready.”

“I’m ready now.” Sarah sulked. She knew where this was going. She knew what Bethany meant. She would be raised from where she was. She’d still be Mommy’s little baby girl… but now she might be able to eventually grow up. “Can I at least have pullups?”

Bethany hugged her daughter, “Sure.”

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

Well that was unexpected. Cute though. I just hope Bethany isn't just let off the hook though. She did and allowed some effed up stuff. 

Darn you from holding out on us with what's going on with Ava and Tiffany. 

• Like 1

This is a great story and even this side chapter. Better late than never that Bethany changed her mind about Sarah. I wonder what she will do about Nicole. It sounds like Hector is or was in some trouble but I still hope he or one of his friends is the one that caught up to Tiffany and Ava. I can't wait to find out what happens next.

• Like 1
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Q/A posted 8/16/21)