LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello All,

This will be my first story posted. Long time lurker, abdl, switch, daddy, yada yada. I'm open to critics and I'll change when I can (hehe) but for the most part I'm happy with what I've wrote. I'm already 20,000 words and 15 chapters into this story. I'll be posting (hopefully) every Monday and Friday with a new chapter. If this gets enough love I might do some spin offs and one shots. Let me know.

1783812274_LCCover.png.c82f7a25858d15735e93684653e8ade3.png

(Cover art by DiaperedPrince)

Chapter 1: I See You’re Finally Awake

The dim room that greeted Ava’s eyes was not a welcome one for the little. Pastels walls, and pastel furniture, and pastel clothes, and pastel toys, all lay beyond pure white bars. A few locks of soft brown hair were quickly shaken aside to get an unobscured look at the soft blues and pinks that dominated her vision.

“Better to be awake before the bitch gets up and ruins what few moments alone I have.” She said to herself, or would have if she hadn’t forgot about the rubber gag dominating her mouth. Sure, call it a pacifier, but normally pacifiers don’t have straps that run behind the head of their victims.

The feelings she slowly regained consciousness of weren’t any better than the view. Most people would appreciate soft pajamas and a firm clean mattress. Ava could feel the soft fabric start at her upper neck, run down her body and split off to her arms and legs. Once you got to her feet and hands, however, you would find firm leather cuffs keeping her appendages spread apart.

She didn’t even know why Mommy (Yes mommy as the woman formerly referred to as “the bitch” demanded she be called) would put these cuffs on her. The end of the sleeves had soft but firm perfectly round mittens that meant she couldn’t pick up anything, and the wedge in her similarly round booties prevented her from walking for more than a few steps before tottering down on her padded posterior.

Another indignity, and in Ava’s mind the worst of it, was the ridiculously thick diaper strapped to her heiny. Ava had changed a diaper or two when she had to babysit back in her world, but never had she ever thought, “Let’s put enough padding on this tyke that they won’t be able to sit up straight.”

“They treat me like some kind of BDSM toddler!” The mumbling was met with equally frustrated thrashing.

That did it. If she did hear the fucking diaper crinkling she definatly heard this stupid protective mattress cover. Why does she even have that??? Not like I’m gonna leak out of this pillow she calls a diaper.

Tears welled up in her eyes before she quickly shook it off, causing even more infuriating russelling beneath her. Tears were a week one Ava thing, maybe a sometimes thing on week two, but this was week three Ava who had convinced herself to be strong. She didn’t care what happened to her. Those spankings weren’t so bad (so long as the old bitty didn’t use the hairbrush), and the soap wasn’t so bad considering the mush she had to eat for food (the one time the grey haired demon, formally known as Mommy, had mentioned she could no longer breastfeed Ava nearly vomited), and the enema was………. not something Ava was keen on thinking about.

Trying to ignore the memory, Ava did a quick roll from side to side. Thick, powder filled, cream coated diaper rustled as it hugged her most sensitive area.

Heh. Guess the hypnotic cartoons she forced me to watch didn’t do the trick. I’m still dry mothafucka!!!! Guess I’m made of better stock than you thought.

If the shield of her pacifier wasn’t so big, you might have been able to see a smile creep up on her face before being quickly wiped away. Yesterday Mommy had been so excited to strap her little lamb into a bouncy prison in front of the cinema sized T.V. before putting in some kind of chip into a box with a click and a message on the screen saying, “Removable drive accepted. Play video?”

The nearly 12 foot tall elderly woman smiled down in complete adoration of the 5’3’’ baby girl, “You’ll love this, baby. I know most parents would have introduced you to all kinds of cartoon friends by now, but I was hoping you’d relax a bit more on your own.”

She turned her body towards the screen before clicking a button on her remote. The woodland creatures that instantly popped on the screen were not the typical kind of entertainment the 25 year old college student was used to, but she was quickly finding the appeal. The way they danced on the screen was incredibly funny and their snarky jokes could rival the best comedians.”

Back in her immediate surroundings Ava was shaken by her memories of the previous day by a familiar but unwelcome feeling in her lower gut. After the first week with no “presents” for her Mommy she was given the much dreaded enema.

Ava shuddered at the phantom feeling of water and soap filling up her bottom. What she thought would be a quick and painless process was filled with more tears than she would openly admit. Mommy had rubbed her bloated stomach and pat her puffy bottom sending vibrations to the plug holding back the deluge of waste and water. Mommy wanted her thoroughly cleaned out, and if Ava had learned anything at that point was that Mommy got what Mommy wants.

She had been much more compliant after that. The constant escape attempts had momentarily stopped, the strings of profanity were nowhere to be found, and her diapers were now daily filled with her own organic mudslides. Oatmeal coming in and its smelly, brown version coming out made here feel like the infant the elderly woman claimed her to be.

Even now Ava was weighing her options. Would she debase herself and give in to the cramps down below, or would she hold out until the last second before a change. The less time she spent smelling of poop and baby powder was a win, but Mommy might think her little one was holding it in again and spend some more time getting her naughtiness washed out.

The threat was enough for her to just lighten her clenched cheeks for just a second before they snapped back shut.

I’ll wait until she comes in at least. No reason to spend any more time covered in shit than absolutely necessary. She won’t know the difference anyway.

And so her master plan to keep her pants clean as long as possible commenced. Butt clenched, appendages spread far apart, nether regions swaddled in immense padding, body covered in soft fleece, and pacifier softly bobbing in and out while the room was covered in the dim light of a teddy bear night light.

• Like 17

Interesting beginning I will keep an eye on it anyway. BUT no breastfeeding? It's a pity, I always found it the funniest thing in DD, especially when the little ones resist at the beginning.

On 11/16/2020 at 11:16 PM, Moon3ye said:

Interesting beginning I will keep an eye on it anyway. BUT no breastfeeding? It's a pity, I always found it the funniest thing in DD, especially when the little ones resist at the beginning.

I agree. I love the breastfeeding sections for most DD stories. I wouldn't count it out for this story. I have lots of chapters planned and while it won't be a continuous thing, I wouldn't count it completely out.

Okay..... so I am going to break my own rules from the initial post. I want people to get into the story before I have them waiting several days for an update. I'm going to keep the same schedule with an exception. This week I'm going to post a new chapter every day so that by the end of the week we will be past the introduction somewhat. I believe that chapter 7 is where it really starts so by Sunday we should be into it. Without further interruption...

Chapter 2: Mudbath

God, when is she getting up!?!? It feels like I’ve been up for at least an hour. Doesn’t help that there’s no clock, but the old bitch never seems to go to sleep. Goodnight snoogums. Good morning sweet cheeks. Maybe she’s a robot.

True, since being abducted to the world of the Amazons, Ava had rarely been awake and not supervised by Mommy. From her first waking moments in this crib, to the first time she was forced to wet her diaper, to just last night. Occasionally Ava would see the lights on the baby monitor let her captor know she was up, but most of the time the first thing she would see in the morning was the wrinkled face of Mommy.

Ok, new plan. Get her attention, wait a bit, go number two, get changed, relive the daily nightmare.

She thrashed in her bindings vigorously, even bouncing her butt up and down on its soft padding. The sound of crinkling plastic filled the air with a fair amount of powder. Mommy did like her baby smelling like powder afterall, so the occasional dusting under her jammies made sure the sweet scent of it was everywhere.

1…...2…...3…...4…...5…...

She gave herself just under a minute before she finally relaxed herself. Instantly the soft poop crept between her cheeks and found the previously clean seat of her diaper. Having just thrashed like a fish out of water, her butt was firmly planted on the cot, meaning that there was little room for the mess to stay in the seat of her pants.

The mess slowly spread out where it could under her lower back and then up towards her slit. Realising her mistake she lifted herself off the cot before her nether regions could be completely coated. This gave the diaper more give as a softball sized ball of poop now filled in the empty pocket directly below her butt.

The smell wasn’t immediate, but the feeling was obvious. Like an untrained baby, she had just messed herself completely. Now trapped in a messy pamper she could do nothing else but wait for Mommy to come in and clean her mud caked tooshie and put her in a brand new set of infantile clothing, padding and all.

The weeks of little activity, the soreness of sleeping all night in the same position, and the now sizable weight in her poofy panties all added together to conspire against her elevated bottom. Shaking with the strain of her position the sleeper covered diaper inched its way downwards. The first squish had her quickly redouble her efforts and lift back up. 

Come on. I used to be able to twist myself like a pretzel, a damn sexy one at that! I’m not spreading that mess around any more before she gets here!

The next problem was the wedges in her booties. Pushing yourself up on all fours was honestly the only way to get around with those things going this way and that, but upside down and trying to stay perfectly still was not an easy feat.

One missed moment of concentration was all it took for her left foot to twist and for her to fall flat on her back. The brown ooze did as all semi fluids do and tried to conform to its surroundings, quickly filling in any cracks it could. Leg to leg, back to front, covered in sticky smelly mess. And unfortunately, the thick barrier that was her night time diaper finally gave way to the smell of poopy diaper. The smell her waste combined with powder practically screamed to all nearby, “We have a baby right here who needs her diapers. She needs her mommy to come and change her poopy, smelly pants because she's too little to do that herself.”

The tears came so much closer this time. One even managed to slide past her cheek before she was able to deeply breath in, instantly gag, and then calm herself down.

The old woman will be here any second and then I will get out of this situation. While I’m at it, might as well get the rest of it over with.

The warmth quickly spread over her crotch and managed to mix with the mess. Would the lights be on, the sleeper removed, and the diaper visible, you would be able to barely see the yellow/brown discoloration spreading across the thick night time diaper. These bad boys had never once shown a sign of leaking, but Mommy was convinced that little baby Ava needed to be swaddled in her crawler diapers.

Again; what Mommy wants, Mommy gets. At first Ava had been freaked out by the giant face in front of her. Waking up seeing a smile big enough to chomp her head off covered in a bush sized head of white hair had nearly made her wet her already affixed diaper when she first woke up in this world of giants.

She had seen little of the outside world since she arrived, but the few glimpses outside confirmed that the titans were everywhere, but instead of eating the normal sized folks, they just dressed them up as oversized babies and treated them like…… well like babies.

Again, Ava came out of her daydreaming back to the reality that was her mush filled diaper.

I haven’t been in one of these for this long since the day after my treatment that shall not be named. Where is she?

Looking around confirmed that her surroundings had not changed. The room was still dark, the house was still quiet, her britches were still coated in her own mess. No sign of Mommy to be seen or heard from Ava’s infantile prison.

Thrashing was no longer an option, and calling out with the pacifier was a no go. She could mumble, but what would she say? She was sure that the rustling had been picked up on the monitor. Escape attempt number 4 was quickly blown to smithereens when her ninja like skills were picked up on the damn thing. A spanking and stern lecture got her to stay put for the night, but the following night was an introduction to the ever present straps.

There I go again! 

Ava had been noticing her thought drifting more and more the longer she stayed in this messed up world. There wasn’t a whole lot to keep her mind focused on the present except the state of her diapers and the ever present baby mobile above her, but this was getting ridiculous. Speaking of, Mommy was still nowhere to be seen.

• Like 7
20 minutes ago, kirababy said:

very interesting start, love the insight into the current situation and look forward to seeing much more of this story.

Thanks. I'm excited to see people liking the beginning. Also, since I'm new I could use a bit of help. Does anyone know how to change the title of this thread?

On 11/17/2020 at 11:15 PM, Moon3ye said:

I like to speculate on history so I will do it a lot here too. 

I think that " Mommy" is not coming because she is dead. And soon Ava will have a new "Mommy" again.

Please continue to make guesses. I like a lot of foreshadowing in stories so for the most part I bet you could get quite a few plot points early on. The fact that you're willing to guess and think about my story makes me enthusiastic about posting more.

Chapter 3: Desperation

Despite all logical reasoning Ava thrashed some more. The squelching sound of the mess in her pants nearly brought her to vomit again, a thought that horrified her with the physical gag in her mouth.

I could drown! I guess that means no more baby treatment here, but not the way I would want to go.

Minutes passed again as she lay there as still as could be, straining for any approaching footsteps or creaks of old wood below her. The house, while giant and ornate, had definitely not been a recent construction. The thick wood that Ava was forced to crawl on in the dining room was loose in some areas. Little landmines set for any escaping captive to alert the domineering woman that her little bundle of anger was quickly making her way to ornate front door.

Attempt number 13 was one that Ava was actually quite proud of. Using a bead from one of her many toys to distract the giantess while the plushies were used to climb out of the playpen meant she had a clear shot towards freedom, until the creak underneath her ruffled sock feet brought Mommie’s attention away from the sound and directly to little escapee.

The hairbrush was used for the first and last time since. A quick threat of it in the future meant that Ava either needed to break out into Alligator tears and apologize for whatever transgression she had committed. The booties with wedges made a suspiciously quick appearance afterwards as well. Proof, at least to Ava, that she had gotten close. Otherwise extreme measures wouldn’t have been needed.

Well, guess I have to call for her now.

“MmmmMmmeeeee” The thick rubber reverberated in her mouth as she tried to hum out the dreaded name of her captor. Sure she could just yell anything, but hopefully calling for her by name would get Mommy here sooner.

No creaks, no foot paddings, no bumps, shakes, rattles, or even slinking was heard in the house. Silence.

She doesn’t work, so she isn’t at the office. I’ve seen her bring in the groceries after the doorbell a few times, so she doesn’t need to leave for that either. She talks to her real kids on the phone, but she wouldn’t just leave me.

Ava felt all kinds of conflicting emotions at the thought. Fear, hate, longing, and even revulsion, albeit at her own helplessness and need for “Mommy”. The mess caked firmly down below was quickly cooling and becoming uncomfortable. She shuddered at the thought of being a 25 year old with a diaper rash. So far, Mommy was keen on keeping that from happening and the ointment that she used smelled potent enough.

Without much more to keep her busy, Ava began to count in her head. This had become a growing pastime for the young adult turned baby as it was one of the few things that would separate her from last time she was this thickly diapered. Little victories and all.

The room seemed to grow darker as the numbers grew larger. The smell was becoming more potent and she was keenly aware of how the sweat was making her jammies stick to her body. After reaching a new record of 2,300 Ava’s anxiety was quickly mounting.

WHERE IS SHE!!!!

The thrashing resumed as she no longer cared how gross it felt to move her lower body around in her mushy night time diaper. She wanted out, and she wanted out now! The crinkling was louder now as she was full on intent on making as much noise as possible.

Screw the monitor, she has to hear all this noise!

Tired and significantly more sweaty, smelly, and thoroughly miserable the 25 year old adult baby lay on her back once more waiting for any sound. Something that would prove that Mommy was on the way to change her poopy princess.

Nothing.

Tears welled up in her eyes. Honor and shame be damned. The need to be mature and reaffirm her adulthood were dashed away completely as the girl in her messy diaper, under her zip from the back pajamas, laying in her plastic protected crib, wanted desperately to see the woman she called Mommy.

The tears lasted for what felt like hours and the hiccups that quickly accompanied them felt weird with the pacifier restricting most of her mouth. Eventually the dull sense of apathy took hold and her blank eyes stared straight ahead at the mobile above her.

Up to this point she had consciously refused to give the contraption any notice. She wasn’t a baby and there was no way a thing like that could capture her attention, but in her emotionless drained state she was quick to notice that it wasn’t something you would see for a couple bucks at the local grocery store.

The ducks above her looked too solid to be plastic and by following each with her gaze she began to notice differences. One had a black paint mark on its front, another looked like it had a chip carved off, but then painted over. The holes where the strings went through were similar but not uniform, the number of feathers painted on the wings weren’t the same, and the smiles on the bills had different lengths.

Someone had handcrafted them from wood! Why would someone take the time to make such a thing if it was only going to be placed above the head of someone much too old to even care about them? Did the person who made this know that she was an adult and that there was no way she would care about something so infantile, or was this just a baby's item that had been repurposed for this crib’s captive?

In the darkness it was relatively hard to tell whether the shine that could occasionally be seen on the ducks painted surface was from a fresh coat of paint, or just from being washed after many years. Maybe if she could get a closer look at the strings she would be able to tell how old this mobile was.

• Like 7

I want to know...my anxiety is racing with this. Who/where is Mommy...waiting for those crocodile tears maybe. You have written this great as you can really feel the emotion oozing off the page drawing you into her world! Bravo!! ?

4 hours ago, YourDiapersCute said:

Please continue to make guesses. I like a lot of foreshadowing in stories so for the most part I bet you could get quite a few plot points early on. The fact that you're willing to guess and think about my story makes me enthusiastic about posting more.

If it pleases you I will continue speculating whenever the opportunity arises.

• YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 3 Posted 11/18/20)

Next Chapter. Getting close to the actual story. I'm conflicted about posting this as I straddle the sides. "Did I add too much or not enough?" Oh well, back to chapter 17. Hope you all continue to enjoy.

Chapter 4: Blur

The mobile held Ava’s attention for only so long before she was brought back to her current predicament. Her body ached from laying on her back for god knows how long. Surprisingly enough she hadn’t seen a single clock since waking up in this messed up world of giants. Without any bearing of time she had slept when Mommy had put her down for her nap, had eaten when put in her highchair, and had played when given her baby toys. Time was of no consequence to a baby, so time was of no consequence for her as well.

But her body told a different story. She might not have known how long she lay there, but slightly elevated, in her crib, but her back knew exactly how long; too damn long. It aches and needs to be stretched out. You think it would have gotten its business in order with all the thrashing, but body parts are meticulous like that. Thrashing while laying down was still classified as laying down.

The deep conundrum then arose; does she attempt to alleviate the soreness in her back by stretching, or does she remain still? The mobiles distraction had let her sit in the same position for long enough that she had finally found what seemed like the only spot where she wasn’t totally aware of how uncomfortable her diaper was.

Hours passed in her mind as Ava attempted to channel her inner monk.

I am in control of my body, and with my mind I will eliminate any needs of my physical form. My back does not ache, my pajamas are just right, my di….. Mommy’s diaper is not filled with uncomfortable shit.

Eventually the trained mind of a 25 year old economics student faltered and she was forced to move. A slight flex was met with a squelch and all her resistance crumbled. She twisted and turned nearly gagging yet again as the feel of the now cooled mess in her diaper was once again moved around.

Anger bubbled up again but quickly subsided into annoyance. Ava steeled her nerves yet again as she resigned herself to the fact that she had no control of her position, time, or state of dress until the giant called Mommy came and decided otherwise.

And so she waited.

Then she waited some more.

But THEN….. she waited even more.

Hours passed in the dimly lit nursery and still no sounds of Mommy. 

Hunger was the next prevalent feeling she had as the last meal she had was the creamy, but entirely bland, formula bottle she was forced to nurse before being put down for the night.

Quickly the gnawing from her stomach was met with the dryness of her throat and together those feelings mixed with the steadily growing itchiness of her posterior to create one thoroughly depressed girl.

Please…. I will be good all day if you just come and let me up. I won’t even complain about the bottles if I could just get a drink. Give me whatever disgusting mush you want. For the love of god, I’ve never wanted a clean di…. diaper so bad in my life.

Mommy had been very liberal with the spankings, the time outs and the other childish punishments, but she might have been conflicted with the results of leaving her baby girl so long in her cot. Ava couldn’t care less what the old bitty would want from her today, just so long as she could be comfortable again.

No matter how much she pleaded in her mind though, the giant woman did not appear at her door. With the window covered completely and the door leading to a long hallway in the center of the massive house there wasn’t even a change in light to signify how far along the day she waited.

Eventually, her tiredness won against her general suffering and she was lulled into a restless sleep. Coming to was significantly more difficult than when she first woke up but a small movement of her hips signalled exactly why she was conscious. Deep burning around her entire waste confirmed what she had dreaded; diaper rash.

No inner monologues clouded her thoughts as she was more keenly aware of her predicament than before. The rest she had was completely insufficient as she began drifting in and out, waking up only when either her thirst, hunger, or rash was particularly bad.

A cough, sudden movement, or particularly long stomach growl could set off one or all of these issues. She felt sick as the sweat on her forehead dripped down to dampen the space where her head lay against the mattress. The hair that she had been able to shake off when she first awoke was now completely plastered to her face.

At some point she must have messed herself again as a warm softball sized spot had temporarily warmed her backside and when she had felt the need to go again, it hurt to pee.

This time the embrace of darkness that comes with unconsciousness was welcome. Dreams of being chased down a hallway, mixed with showing up naked to class, to being thrown into a boiling swamp all mixed together to create a catastrophic fever dream.

Awake to find nothing but pain, and then asleep in a world of nightmares. Ava switched between abject misery and deliriousness that comes from dehydration.

At some point the linear nature of time twisted and she saw flickers of what happened around her. The ducks spun around too fast to keep track of, the bars raised up to be the size of skyscrapers, the pajamas on her body crept up and suffocated her, a bright light came from her doorway and monsters surrounded her crib.

“...hey…girl...three days…. Fluids…”

The jumbled mess of words meant little to Ava as she was blinded by an even more brilliant light. What little strength she had left was used to try and shield her eyes. The skin from the back of her hand felt cool against her burning forehead.

I guess this is it. Taken to a world where I was treated like a toddler and then forgotten about. Left to die in my own waste. I hope mom and dad were right and there is something after this. I guess I’ll find out soon.

The heat she was feeling began to subside in all but her forehead as she drifted off again. This time, the dreams she had were of white rooms and steady sounds. In her dreams she was no longer thirsty or hungry or covered in a fiery rash. A welcome reprieve from her waking torment. A glass wall surrounded her, protected her, and kept her safe from the fast moving walls outside.

The dream was happily accepted by the previously distraught girl as she wondered if this time she would wake up. The blurs around her were unsettling but far better than what she would experience when she woke up again.

Wake up again she did though. The steady swaying back and forth reminded her of a hammock on the beach. The occasional streak of light danced across her eyelids reminding her of the time she had celebrated spring break on the beach with her friends. The bulk around her waist brought her back to the present as she waited for the pain to come back. Her muscles tensed as she brought her arms in close to her chest hoping to brace for the pain, but the pain didn’t seem to come.

In fact, her throat felt fine and the ache from her stomach was gone as well. She shifted in her position and felt dry padding beneath her… well mostly dry. She opened her eyes to see herself surrounded in purple with cartoon animals smiling back at her. A small slit in front of her was beautifully illuminated with what could only be sunlight.

She quickly reached towards the light hoping to escape wherever she found herself, but was quickly tugged back into her seat. Ava reached up to her shoulders and found straps holder her back into her seat. They led down to a small buckle with a red button that split off to straps leading to her crotch and her sides.

Desperately she tried pushing the button finding that it wouldn’t budge a millimeter in her grasp. She attached the straps next, grunting as she tried desperately to move them past her shoulders and slip out of this bondage.

The swaying stopped for a moment and she felt herself slowly descending until a soft thud could be heard accompanied by a jolt in her seat. The purple canvas in front of her slowly folded up like an accordion, blinding her with sweet, delicious, angelic light!

Blinded, Ava closed her eyes and moved her hands to shield herself from whatever had opened her cage. Good god, it felt good to be able to move her arms again. A shadow obscured the light yet again as a rough masculin voice tried to gently coax her eyes open.

“Well good morning, little one. You’ve been asleep for some time. Let's see that pretty little face give me a smile.”

• Like 10
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 4 Posted 11/19/20)
On 11/18/2020 at 4:15 AM, Moon3ye said:

I like to speculate on history so I will do it a lot here too. 

I think that " Mommy" is not coming because she is dead. And soon Ava will have a new "Mommy" again.

I had the same thoughts  as we are told mummy is old and grey lol 

Okay. Fifth Chapter. So far so good. I'm glad I decided to change the rules to get into the story faster. The support has been fantastic, and the interactions have been a fun read as well. Enjoy.

Chapter 5: Reprieve

“Wha…”

Ava felt herself trail off with her mouth wide open as she stared into the sunglasses of a man easily a foot or two taller than mommy with rich dark skin and freshly pressed suit. His smile was the same you would give to a child and his voice, while sweet and cuddly now, was obviously naturally deep. 

Sinking further into her padding Ava was speechless as the smile slightly twitched on the man taking up her whole view. He seemed to wait for a response and when not given one, he sighed and quickly righted himself leaving only one of his legs in view.

Like a roller coaster her view was quickly risen up as she was lifted by the finely dressed giant. Blurred greens and greys quickly became trees, bushes, and a sidewalk that cut through a freshly trimmed field of grass. In the distance she could pick out a few people huddled around the outside of a brick building.

Looking down gave the little a good idea of her situation. No longer in a messy diaper, check. Out of her fleece pajamas and into a grey onesie and poofy black skirt, check. Thirst quenched, hunger sated, and rash….. Still a little sore in the butt department, but no pain.

So I didn’t die, or I’m in hell and this is my own personal torment. Nah, the view doesn’t have enough brimstone. Holy shit, that dude was fucking tall. I’m like the size of an actual infant for him.

The figures in front of her also grew in size until it was blatantly clear that she was being carried to a mass of people all close to double her height or taller. Also shockingly the theme of the day seemed to be black. Black suits, black ties, black dresses, black…. Diapers.

There were also a few children close to their parents and less than a half dozen carriers laying about the 30 or so adults. The one woman in a garishly over designed black dress held a toddler, maybe 2 or 3, on her arm as she talked to a man with a thick black beard and slicked back hair. The child had her back to Ava and the prominent black bulge looked adorably ridiculous under the too short skirt.

The sudden realization hit Ava as she realized that she herself must be in a baby carrier, much like the five or so she saw littered on the grass in front of the one story building. She was also outside!

She took deep breaths of the clean fresh air. She quickly put out of her mind the soft smell of baby powder coming from her own crotch as she let out a big sigh.

Two and a half weeks of nothing but old lady decor and nursery. It feels so good to see all this green and get that musty smell out of my nose.

Outside the windows of Mommy’s house Ava had been in awe of the giants walking around. The few times that she had tried to get their attention were met with soft waves and smiles. They all saw her like Mommy did; a small little baby who needed love and attention.

Once I talk to someone they will know that the old bat is just crazy and that I’m not some toddler. Sure to them I’m the same size, but I can speak and right and even do some damn good math.

The college student mentally patted herself on the back. Sure her grades weren’t phenomenal and a few classes needed to be taken twice, but perseverance had made her a force to be reckoned with.

“Hey. You, ummmm. Sir carrying me.”

The deep voice tried again to sound lighter than it was, “Yes, little one?”

The crucial moment! First let's get a feel for the situation.

“Uhh. What is, uhm, going on? Where are we going?”

There was a brief silence as if the giant was weighing his odds. Before she could ask again the voice came back losing some of its peppy facade, “I’m taking you to the family, things would be better explained by them.”

The family? Does he mean the old woman’s family. Shit. I remember her saying a few names on the phone. Becky…. Brenda. Fuck. I KNOW the one daughter started with a B.

Ava slowly started to form her plan of attack. She’d be introduced to the family and set things straight.

Your mom is crazy. She has me captured in her home and treats me like a baby. I’m actually a 25 year old woman and I think SHE thinks I’m a baby. Yeah perfect.

She would go into her vast collection of knowledge if need be to win them over to her side. Explaining to them that they hadn’t seen their mother in weeks because she was keeping her hostage secret. Once she was freed of her plastic pants she could figure out how she had gotten to this place and head home.

Andrew’s probably worried sick. Hell, he can’t keep his eyes off me when we go out. Must be looking for me all over. I wonder if he told my parents yet. Wouldn’t want them thinking I’m ditching class.

The reunion in her mind was glorious. Tears everywhere as everyone hugged and told her about how much she was missed. Her parents would apologize for the harsh words and then her and Andrew would get away on a special vacation. The news would glorify her as the first woman to go to a different planet, and she would become the leader in human-giant interactions!

The view in front of her was suddenly filled with a huge female face. The netting from her hat lightly obscuring her deep brown eyes and the smell of expensive perfume overpowered the welcomed fresh air.

Ava was speechless again as another giant spoke down to her in baby talk, “Well hellow der wittle one. I’m your Auntie Bethany! Can yous say hello?”

This was her moment. She was going to let this woman know she was talking to a fully functioning adult. Ava closed her mouth, closed her eyes, took a deep breath and began her attack.

“I’m sorry, but you….”

Her explanation was cut short as the woman straightened back up to full height. The same garish outfit Ava had scoffed while being carried over here wrapped around a woman in her mid to late 30s. On her arm was the same baby girl Ava had seen with the thick black diaper and skirt, but now she had a front view of the person dressed as a goth baby.

“Mute Button” written on the front of a familiarly oversized pacifier, covered up the lower half of another young woman’s face. The tight shirt covered a chest of someone who had obviously gone through puberty, and the large front pocket stretched across a stomach that had next to no baby fat expected of someone in such a ridiculously large diaper.

Looking into the eyes of the woman dressed as an infant seated on the arm of a giant in front of her, Ava could clearly see the spark of knowledge and shame that she would expect from an adult forced to dress as a two year old.

The girl quickly averted her eyes as Ava had come full stop four words into her proclamation and sat mouth yet again wide open staring at the big baby. At one point it looked like she would almost be brought to tears before the woman holding her leaned down again and reached into carrier, moving her captive out of view.

“That’s okay sweet pea. I’m sure we will have plenty of time to get to know each other soon.” Ava felt the bulb of a pacifier pushed past her lips as Auntie Bethany picked up one attached to her shirt and pushed it into her mouth.

What…. What….

Ava felt her internal thoughts grind to a halt. The adult baby in front of her was so similar to herself that she could only come to one conclusion.

I’m not the only one.

The sound of a door being opened past the crowd caught her attention as an elderly man with a prominent waistline and white hair receding to the sides of his head addressed the now quiet crowd.

“Good afternoon everyone. Thank you all for coming. If you all would follow me inside, we can begin.”

The crowd could be heard mumbling as conversations were ended or put on hold as everyone filed into the brick building. The sound of heavy footsteps on wood could be heard as whoever was carrying Ava followed Auntie Bethany inside. A quick glance over the giantesses shoulder was all Ava saw of the diaper girl before she was brought inside.

• Like 12
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 5 Posted 11/20/20)

I'm definitely hooked. Though I usually read DD stories to see if an Amazon adult woman gets diapered or even a Betweener. So far the way you're writing this definitely has kept my curiosity peaked wondering what's next.

Point for me. At least I have guessed death correctly so far. So I assume that her "aunt" will be her new "mother", after all, she already has a little one. That will be exciting in any case.

• YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Q/A posted 8/16/21)