LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chapter 43: Finally!

I take it all back! Hector is the best!

The feel of jean shorts on her legs and a plain blue tee on her body was only outshined by the feeling of the thinly padded pullup underneath. Sure, it was still something designed to catch accidents, but beat the hell out of diapers. For that, they were amazing.

Yeah pull ups. Banzai pull ups. Long live pull ups. Viva la pull ups. Thank god for pull ups!

Ava ran her hand along her butt. The peach shaped curve that she had grown up with was back. Replacing the apple-like round outline of thick diapers. Ava stifled a giggle at her new imagery of apple bottom jeans.

Oh wait. Sleepers with the fur. The fur! The whole daycare was looking at her.

Good god, she hadn’t been this happy in weeks. Had you told her before this whole misadventure that she would one day be thankful to be in pull ups, she would have slapped you straight across the mouth.

“Someone is a happy girl.” Hector had given her the privacy of changing after he had stripped her of the baby gear.

Ava toned it down now that he was back. “Yeah. It’s nice. I bet you would be the same if you had to use your pants as a portable toilet for weeks.”

Hector picked her up and set her down on his hip, “What would you like for dinner?”

“Hey! I thought you said that you were going to treat me like an adult for the rest of the day?”

Hector laughed as he walked out of the nursery, “I said I would treat you like a big girl. Now,” He paused as he stood at the top of the stairs, “does the big girl want daddy to carry her down the stairs, or do you want to try yourself.”

Remembering yesterday morning Ava nearly asked to be carried down, but thought better of it. Gotta keep this big girl thing going. “I can handle it myself, thank you very much.”

“Whatever you say, princess.”

Letting her down gently, Hector moved to the side and made his way down where he waited for her at the bottom. One step at a time she made her way down. By the end she was tired and tense from the physical exertion. Each step was a small fall for the little, and the fact she had to do so many in a row compounded the issue. She had never been one for hikes in her old town, for just this reason.

The last step came and she was one leap away from the ground floor when Hector leaned down and picked her up before placing her down.

“Hey!”

He began moving towards the kitchen as he called back to her, “Come on. It was going to be bedtime when you finished.”

Grumbling, she followed him to the living room. The baby toys on the ground were being picked up and put into the playpen as Ava tried to figure out how to climb on the sofa. Tiffany had done it before, but struggled with her larger frame and presumably more physically active body.

The first attempt landed her right on her bottom. Used to this kind of falling, Ava barely braced and just let gravity do its thing. A mistake as the lack of padding made for a heavier than expected fall. Her butt was no longer red from either spankings she had received, but falling flat on your ass was never pleasant.

Once again, she found herself picked up, this time ending in Hector’s lap as he sat down with a remote in his hand. It was more like a tablet at second glance. The top of it was obviously a screen and Hector tapped away until the TV was on and at a pleasant volume.

Ava squirmed to break from his grasp, eventually falling into the cushion at his side face first. Scrambling, she clambered as far from him as she could.

“Awww. Don’t want to sit on Daddy’s lap?”

“I’m not a baby tonight, remember.”

“Even big girls sit in Daddy’s lap sometimes. I could even do your hair real pretty.”

“Pass.”

Hector sighed, “Fine. So what would the super big, not baby, want to watch?”

Ava thought for a minute. She was sure he expected her to say something stupid, like cartoons, or a Disney film, but she wanted to prove to him that she was more adult than he thought.

“How about a horror film?”

He looked skeptical, “A horror film?”

Ava played it up, “If you're too scared to watch a horror film I get it. We can watch some action flick or whatever. I didn’t peg you as a scaredy cat.”

Hector didn’t seem to fall for the taunt, “I don’t know pumpkin. I don’t need you having nightmares after a scary movie.”

“I’m not going to have nightmares!” Ava felt indignant, “I love horror films.”

Ava was actually quite proud of her ability to handle horror. The Insidious trilogy had spooked Andrew, but Ava had barely jumped at all. Sure there were parts she had screamed, but that’s part of the fun of horror films.

Hector tried to mediate, “How about a Halloween movie instead?”

“I’m not watching some pumpkin patch kids cartoon. Let’s watch a horror film. A real horror film.”

Hector turned and began working the remote, scrolling through some kind of queue of the screen.

Ava sat back, happy with her success. Hector settled on a movie and set it to the home screen. Two yellow and black eyes set behind a field of red thorns looked back at the two. Across the bottom carved stone spelled out, “The Lancaster Effect”. The entire screen was animated so that the wind blew across the vines making them move. The eyes however, stayed still staring right at her.

Ava was getting cocky, “Eh. Should be alright. Hope it doesn’t disappoint.”

Hector stood up, “Okay, first let me get your sister a bottle and I’ll get you one as well. I can also make popcorn. Would you like some?”

“Uhm. Can I have my drink in a cup? And yes. I’d like some popcorn. Extra butter please.”

“You littles and your sweets. Since you asked so politely, sure.”

Hector moved on and Ava could hear him getting things ready in the kitchen. She decided it wouldn’t hurt to see what else was available on this TV.

Gotta see how the rich stream in this dimension.

As she hobbled over on the leather sofa to the other side, she got a creeping feeling that she was being watched. Looking over towards the kitchen she confirmed that Hector hadn’t returned. The windows were also empty. Looking at the T.V. the eyes stared back at her.

Wait. It also looked like they were looking directly at me on the other side of the couch. Oh! I bet this picture is one of those optical illusions where the eyes seem to follow you.

Careful to not fall as she got off the couch she decided to test that theory. She moved to the kitchen.

Yup still looking at me.

Next she went all the way to the chair facing the fireplace.

Wow! It really does follow you.

Next she decided to test the limits and stand directly underneath the T.V. As she moved closer she watched the eyes. They really never left hers.

As she got closer she also noticed something that she hadn’t from far away. It looked like there were smaller block letters underneath the vines, but she couldn’t tell what they said from so low. Looking around she saw the wood Hector used for the fire. With one of the smaller logs in tow she made her way back to the T.V.

It was tricky to balance on top of the log as she looked at the letters. It looked like there were three and she could see the top of one and the bottom of the others when the wind blew the vines the right way.

I bet this is some kind of easter egg that’ll shine some light on what goes on in the movie.

Ava smiled to herself, thinking she could get a leg up on Hector during the movie and maybe even spoil something. As she watched, the wind didn’t seem to blow the same amount each time. If she kept watching, different bits of the letters showed themselves. The first letter was definitely A. As she watched the wind stopped in the picture and the vines stayed still.

Hmmm. I don’t remember the wind stopping during the loop. Maybe it's just a long loop or…

Suddenly a flash of white as the vines separated to show her own name written in small stone letters, AVA. The black behind it morphed into long pointed teeth and seemed to jump out of the screen at her as a monstrous growl rang out.

Ava felt herself falling backwards in fear as the screen came to life and the sound shocked her. She felt her shirt catch on something as the log fell to the ground with a thud.

Looking up Hector had caught her by the shirt with one hand still holding the popcorn. An evil laugh emanated from the T.V. as the teeth shrank back and vines covered the area once more.

“You ok, little one?”

Edited by YourDiapersCute
Spelling errors
  • Like 11
  • Haha 1
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 43 Posted 2/24/21)
8 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I really think Ava needs to face the facts, she is not going home and Hector is the best there is for her to be happy where she is.  I totally see a nightmare happen tonight and Hector coming to help her.

I mark this chapter almost like a turning point. Along with what just happened at daycare, being a "big girl" for tonight is definatly having a positive effect on Ava. She isn't sold, but she's at least willing to come to the table.

7 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Nice chapter. Even if I have not quite Verstande what just happened on TV.

Just as a hint it is not called Bonzai but Banzai. Small but important difference.

Next chapter will explain better what just happened. Also, thanks for the correction. My monolingual self is not yet weeb enough to speak the language of anime yet. Maybe a few more seasons of One Piece. Lol

Chapter 44: Where’s Tiffany?

“What was that!?!?”

Hector set her down on the ground and picked up a sippy cup he must have dropped. “The title screen. Yeah the interactive ones are pretty cool.”

“Interactive?”

Hector picked her up once more before setting her down in her spot on the couch. Ava cringed as she felt the tiniest bit of wetness in her pullup.

Shit. What the hell is happening to me? I’ve never wet myself like this back home.

“Yeah. Interactive. The camera at the top of the T.V. can track what’s going on in the room and saw you get close enough to trigger those teeth.”

“But it spelled out my name.”

“Oh. That’s clever.”

Ava was feeling frustrated, “Okay, yeah it's clever. Now, how does it know my name?”

“Facial recognition. I’ve put some locks on what you can watch. If something is on that you can’t see, and you enter the room, it’ll pause.”

Kind of like child locks. Wait…

“What kind of child locks did you put on for me.”

“I put you on age range 8 and below when I’m not in the room, and no hypnosis laden material at any time.”

This man was so infuriating, “Why did you cap me at 8? Also, you people have things that can hypnotize people just airing on the television? What if someone accidentally sees it?”

“Well the only stuff that will harm you is only targeted to littles, really young stuff. Anything geared for 5 years old and up is fine. Also, that’s what the facial recognition is for.”

Ava grumbled, “Couldn’t you at least get rid of the age restriction.”

Hector thought for a minute before responding, “Nope. Sorry. Even Tiffany has a restriction on what she can watch.”

Ava thought back to that show yesterday. No way it was geared for 8 year olds.

“So what exactly are her restrictions?”

Hector seemed to regret bringing it up, “Well, she’s set to the same restrictions as you are, but she’s proven that she can handle older material.”

Ava felt herself prickle, “How much older?”

“15 years old.”

Even standing on the couch Ava wasn’t at eye level, “She’s almost double? I should at least get what she gets. I’ve at least seen adult movies before!”

Hector smiled and turned back to the T.V. to start the movie, “We’ll talk about it later.”

Unhappy with the current situation Ava slumped back into her seat, the damp pullup squishing into her. She would need to get out of that before Hector realised. Maybe Tiffany could help. Speaking of…

“Where is Tiffany by the way?”

Hector sat in his chair and began eating popcorn, electing to talk when he had swallowed his first mouthful, “She’s in her room right now, working on a project.”

“What? Like a macaroni drawing.”

Hector shrugged, “Could be, but I doubt it. Her clients usually want mascots for billboards, or fun poster designs for online advertisements.”

“Wait. She has clients? She works?”

Hector looked down at Ava as the first producer's name came up against the black background. “Yeah. She’s got a few regulars, but most of it is stuff that she gets from small mom and pop shops as one offs.”

Ava crawled over the space and hit what she hoped was the pause button on the remote. Thankfully the movie freeze framed. “I thought that she was your adopted baby toy that you let dress up occasionally. Does she actually have an adult life?”

Hector smiled, “In a way. She goes out sometimes and I know she has a few little friends that she talks with online mostly. She buys things from the money she pulls in and she even puts money away. She can be quite the little businesswoman when she isn’t having an accident in her pants.”

Ava felt like her world was getting topsy turvy again, “So wait. Is that normal? Doesn’t that prove that she doesn’t need you to play daddy for her? That she’s actually an adult that can live as one?”

Hector inhaled and released before calmly explaining, “No. What she does is not normal. But we discussed things and I think it's best that she works towards something. She wanted to continue the work that she did before I adopted her, and thankfully what she does means her clients never have to find out she’s a little.”

“But…”

Hector held up a finger, “Hold on. You asked several questions. Let’s finish those first and then you can ask more. Fair?”

This was too good to pass up so Ava nodded, “Fair.”

“To answer your other two questions bluntly. No, and no. I will admit that she has a talent for visual design, one that she has cultivated for years. It’s not the top, nor is it bad. However, she still needs a firm hand from a parental figure as well as someone to look after her and guide her. She is still a little.”

As Hector talked, Ava could feel her blood continue to boil. He was just dismissing Tiffany because of her size? His stereotyping was obviously blinding him to the absolute inhuman treatment of people smaller than him.

Realizing that Hector was finished, Ava took a second to calm down before continuing, “You say that she is still a little, but size has no bearing on our abilities to act like adults! We run entire countries in my dimension.”

“You met Iris today, right?”

Fuck. I already know where this is going.

“I met her.” Ava felt her gaze trailing downward.

She could feel shift his body in front of her, “You already know what I’m going to talk about then?”

Ava felt about two inches tall. There was still something else bothering her though, “You said Tiffany worked before you adopted her. So she was functioning as an adult. What gives you the right to decide for her that she needs your ‘firm hand’?”

Hector let out a heavy sigh, “I think you should ask her how we met. You might be surprised.”

A depressing quiet hung in the air between the two. Hector had won this argument, but Ava wasn’t willing to concede. She, however, had no means to fight what he was saying. She’d have to talk to Tiffany to find out more, it seemed.

Hector cleared his throat, “Well, let's get to the movie. We can have a good scare and then move on to figuring out dinner. Have you thought of what you want.”

Ava really didn’t feel like a movie anymore, and she had barely given a second thought to dinner. Did this dimension even have the same kind of food from home? “No. Maybe later.”

“Okay then. After the movie, I’ll show you what's around.” With that Hector pressed a few more buttons on the remote and suddenly the room grew dark.

Ava watched in bemusement as it looked like the sun had just set. No curtains were drawn, shades pulled down, and yet it looked like it was the middle of the night outside! She hopped off the couch and rushed to the back patio door. Looking up she could still see the sun, but it was like all the glass had become tinted like sunglasses.

Hector’s voice hummed behind her, “I didn’t think you’d want to play outside, but if you want to do that instead of the movie, we have a fun playset. Maybe Tiffany will even take a break to go out with you.”

Ava was concerned that her adultish afternoon was about to go away, “No. No. No. I’m good with the movie, I just… how did you do that?”

“Do what?”

Ava touched the glass, “This. You changed the shade of the glass?”

“Oh. Yeah. The remote controls the entire entertainment system. Most homes have the shaders separate, but I figured having it all in one place was better.”

The gap in technology was continuing to widen, “I’ve never seen anything like this. You called them shaders?”

“That’s right. Most glass contains the translucent microfibers needed to change the color and shade of the glass. It helps with the light in the house, who can see inside, and even keeps glare off our eyes in our cars. It was really unsafe before they were installed in cars.”

“I bet.” Ava thought back to her own small accident years ago. The police hadn’t seen it her way, but if that jackass hadn’t had those obnoxious LED headlights she never would have clipped him. “So you can change the color.”

“Yup.” Hector touched a few buttons and the windows turned a deep red that gave the entire room an eire feeling. “How about this for movie night.” His voice deepened and he hunched over, “As we watch the bloodbath we can feel the horror of the scarlet moon!”

That finally got a giggle from Ava, “No. I think we can just darken the room.”

As she made her way back over to the couch she felt Hector lift her up. This time she welcomed the touch. At least she wouldn’t have to scramble up. “You gotta teach me how to use that thing.”

Unpausing the movie, Hector sat back down. “Sure. Later tonight. Now, let's get into the movie.”

• Like 14
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 44 Posted 2/26/21)

If she wasn't so permanently angry at everything, she would realize that Tiffany lives with Hector because he lets her work. Hector is her safe place. He makes sure that no crazy Amazon does anything to her body and mind. Hector probably has safeguards in place so that if something happens to him, they can both come to little islands where they can live in peace.

So, I think I found what has been blocking my writing. Chapter 51 was kind of fun to right, but looking over it, I don't like what it does for the characters, and I don't like what I have to write after it. I'm going to delete it and start again. Hopefully that will end the block. I'm still going to post regularly. (It looks like a Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule) Once again, I love the comments and DMs I get. If you want to see anything, feel free to DM me or leave a comment. I might post a poll later based on what private messages say and we can figure out what everyone wants going forward. Now, on to the next chapter. Enjoy.

Chapter 45: The Night of Wet Pull Ups

Small group of college aged kids. Check!

Small town with basically no law enforcement. Check!

Annoying talk of the occult. Check!

This had all the markings of a bad horror flick in the first fifteen minutes. The fact that Ava could barely tell what they were talking about didn’t help.

Why would a movie have them talking about extra dimensional gobble D gook? No one is going to follow this. Wait…

Since the dialogue didn’t really suit her tastes, Ava was more concerned with the scenery and characters. The lead female protagonist had long brown hair, brown eyes, and very similar eyebrows to Ava. In fact, the more Ava looked, the more she thought this girl could be her doppleganger.

“Who is that actress? She looks a lot like me.”

“I don’t know, but it makes sense that she looks like you. Take a look at her when it shows her profile.”

Ava concentrated, but couldn’t see what Hector was trying to point out. “I don’t get it.”

“The face overlay doesn’t quite match at the hairline. They must have rushed production.”

“Face overlay.”

“Yeah. Look at the guy they keep calling Brent. Look familiar.”

Once again, Ava was stumped, “Not really?”

Hector mocked being hurt, “Oof. The beautiful, jet black hair? The rigid jaw line? That perfect smile?”

Ava just shook her head.

“That’s me!”

Ava was shocked. Wasn’t this guy supposed to be some family rich kid? Why would he get into acting? “That’s you?”

“Well not me exactly.” He sat back in his chair, “They used a face overlay to get him to look more like me.”

Sounds like CGI, “So wait, that girl is SUPPOSED to look like me? How did they…”

“With the same facial recognition I mentioned earlier. A lot of movies like to do this. Makes it feel like you're in the movie. Usually it’s just as background or side characters, but horrors like to make the main characters into duplicates of the audience.”

It certainly was cool. Seeing her face on the big screen was kind of nice. “Why the difference between genres”

Hector’s face broke into a somewhat devilish smile, “Oh you’ll see.”

And see she did. When the horrible abomination revealed itself as some kind of symbiote from another world, Ava felt uncomfortable seeing herself stabbed through the shoulder. However, this was only the beginning.

The movie had a mix of jump scares, eerie ambiance, genuinely fearful acting, and special effects that looked better than real life. When the camera angle began to shake and move around in the first person, Ava breathed a sigh of relief as her character picked up the test tube the monster had gotten out of.

Suddenly the screen was covered in splattered blood as a hook was jammed through her chest. Ava jumped and felt her underwear warm. Desperately she tried to clench down, but the deed was done.

She looked over towards Hector who was casually watching the film when the loud sound of a knife slicing through flesh brought Ava’s attention back to her character's dismembered head.

The movement of the actor’s body as the parasite slithered into the open throat was gruesome and horrifying in ways Ava couldn’t describe. It piloted the body with violent jerking motions as the blood spilled over her shirt.

Ava was hooked. Glued to the horrors on the TV. Watching one of the kids be lobotomized and walking around like a half dead puppet made her shake. The scene were another kid got expanded from the inside and blown apart had her look away. She covered her ears as the sound of bones crunching and blood spewing had her nearly in tears.

She jumped and screamed as she felt giant hands rap around her torso. Violently struggling she felt herself lifted in the air and brought to Hector’s chest. Calming words called out to her, “There there. It’s ok. It’s just a movie. You’re ok. Daddy’s got you.”

Shaken from her fright, Ava didn’t hear the sounds of the movie anymore and could see the room brightening as the shaders regained their full transparency.

“There. I knew that you weren’t ready for horror.”

While true, Ava felt insulted, “I like horror, I’ve just never seen,” she pointed at the now blank T.V. “that!”

Hector shrugged his shoulders, “Eh. It was ok. A little cheezy, but not overly scary.”

Ava thought of what he could mean by scary if that wasn’t it. For a world of supposedly advanced peaceful giants, they sure had some dark imaginations. Realizing where she was, Ava tried to hop off Hector’s lap again, only to be stopped by his grip.

“Hey. Could you let…”

“Do you smell something?”

Ava went red, “No. I don’t smell anything. Now will you let…”

Hector fixed her with a stare, “Ava. Is there something you want to tell me?”

“Not in particular.”

“Ava. I’ll give you one more chance.”

She was embarrassed, but not stupid. “I might have wet myself. Just a little.”

Hector sighed once more as he placed her on his hip before making his way over to a closet. Opening it, Ava could see several changing supplies, including a changing mat. Reaching inside he grabbed a diaper and other things needed to clean up her accident.

Shit. Not again.

“No. Wait. Not a diaper. Can’t I just have another pull up?”

Hector walked back to the couch and began setting everything up. “Sorry sweetheart. An accident in your pull up means diapers for the rest of the day.”

Ava felt her eyes begin to water. She wasn’t about to lose what she had gotten. An idea popped in her head that she was less than happy with, “But it was because of the movie.”

“Yup you had an accident because you got too scared of a movie that I warned you was too scary.”

Ava bit her lip, “But it was the movie's fault. Not mine.”

Hector looked at her and held up the diaper in front of her face, “So you admit that you couldn’t handle the movie.”

Ava looked away from the bulky garment in front of her, “Yes.”

“And you admit that I was right about what you should watch.”

Well that was a leap. Shit. Is this worth it?

Ava stayed silent. Hector scanned her face before unfolding the diaper.

Ava realised it was indeed worth it, “Yes! Yes. You were right about what I should watch.”

Hector stopped the change there. “No more complaining?”

“No more complaining.”

“Promise?”

One humiliation traded for another. “I promise.”

“Okay.” Hector pulled the diaper away and headed back to the closet where he pulled out another pullup. “We can give you one more try at keeping your big girl pull ups clean.”

Freshly wiped, powdered, and with a dry pull up, Ava felt like she had made the right choice. T.V. privileges could be gained over time, but the more time she spent in diapers, the more likely Hector was probably just going to keep her in them full time. This had just been a setback. Two in fact, that she had gotten away with.

As she enjoyed the feeling of dry, thin padding on her lower half Hector stood up and made a few motions on his phone. He then seemed satisfied with his work before handing the tablet sized phone to Ava.

“Here, look through this and we can order out. Anything catch your eye?”

Ava scanned through the list. There were several places that sounded too toddlerish for her taste; Smucker’s Funhouse, Yummy-Yums, Big Babies’ Bottle. However, there were some other stores that looked decent. Some looked 100% foreign to her, but she was delighted to see what looked like a Mexican Restaurant.

“You have Mexican?”

“Hmmm? Oh that’s Fiorn food. It uses a lot of legumes, super flat bread as wrappings, and spices. Are you sure you want that?”

Ava thought back to her days on campus going from restaurant to restaurant on cinco de mayo. “Yeah. That sounds good.”

“Okay you look through the menu. I’ll bring Tiffany down so that she can pick too. If she picks anything at all.”

• Like 12
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 45 Posted 3/1/21)

Thanks for the chapter, interesting way to use advanced technology.

Great idea to not only make the title screen immersive but also the movie itself!

I wonder how Ava is going to handle a Mexican style dinner..

Oh ho ho ho. This chapter is background heavy, and just plain heavy in general. Tissue alert issued! Enjoy!

Chapter 46: Empty

The sound of whines came from upstairs as Ava sorted through the menu. The wording was a tad different, but it looked just like what she would expect back home. Curiosity got the better of her and she scrolled down to the section ‘For Littles’.

Huh? Chicken fingers, mac n cheese, and cup of beans. There's barely anything? I was at least expecting some kind of tiny taco platter. Oh well. Not like I was going to order from that menu anyways.

The Piping Hot Pepper Farm Platter sounded fun. She thought back to the nights at Uni when she and her friends would take turns eating progressively hotter foods at this week's choice of seedy restaurants. She wasn’t the best, but she held her own.

Subtly feeling the padding around her hips she smiled.

Still dry. And soon to get real food. For how shitty this morning was, at least things are looking up.

“But I have so much left! Daddy!”

Hector came back into the room with Tiffany over his shoulder. He was smiling the whole way and lightly patting Tiffany’s bottom under her gym shorts. “You can finish up tomorrow. You have plenty of time.”

With a humph, Tiffany was sat down next to Ava who handed her the phone with the menu. Tiffany took one look and recoiled, “Ew Fiorn food. Daddy!”

“Don’t you Daddy me. Ava picked this. She said that it was similar to food from her own home. If you really don’t want it, I’m sure I could get you a bottle or some strained peas. Ava, you’ve decided what you wanted?”

“Yeah. Uh. I’ll take the Piping Hot Pepper Farm Platter.”

Hector looked skeptical, “Are you sure. That’s pretty spicy. How about the Mild Mildosa Meal?”

There he goes again.

“I’ve had spicy things before. I can handle anything you could.”

“Ava. We’ve been through this once already today. I’m getting you something more mild.”

Remembering the state of her previous pull ups, Ava was finding herself backed into another corner. “I could handle it.”

Hector picked her up before sitting down. Ava found herself on Hector’s lap facing him. Hector spoke softly, “Ava, I understand you are upset with your circumstances and that you want to regain the freedom you had before coming here, but your attitude and defiance are only making things harder.”

Ava was caught off guard by the little intervention she was receiving. Her first instinct was to call Hector a douche and take a swing, but decided against it. “How would you feel if someone taller than you, kidnapped you, forced you to dress like a baby, and treat you like your inferior.”

“How many accidents have you had?”

“You… a few… but you even said that it was because I’m recovering.”

Hector pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed, “Yes. I did say that, and it was wrong of me to lie.”

“Huh?”

“You were so upset that you had an accident that I felt like a little white lie would help you along, but you’ve been using it as a crutch.”

Ava couldn’t really comprehend what he was saying. “So that means…”

“Yes. Those accidents were all you. Not being able to hold back or losing control when you’re scared. That’s permanent.”

Ava felt tears at the thought of this all being a new part of her, “Why?”

“You're a little sweetheart.”

“But… but I didn’t have this problem back home.”

“You never wet yourself while you were out partying with alcohol?”

“...”

“You never had to rush to the bathroom and narrowly avoided soiling yourself?”

“It was never this bad.”

“Of course not. But now your body recognizes that the toilet isn’t the only place you can do your business. You’ve become used to your diapers.”

This is ridiculous.

“You’ve drugged me again.”

“I...”

Ava shouted at the man, “You want me to believe this is all my fault, and that I deserve this treatment, but I don’t!”

“Ava, I didn’t…”

“You’re lying. That’s all you giants ever do it lie!” Ava felt hot, red hot. She could feel her muscles tightening and her skin itched all over. It hurt to breathe, like she was inhaling ice.

A tiny hand placed itself on Ava’s back. She spun around with all the fury she could muster pouring from her eyes. Tiffany had a sad smile on her face, “Ava. He didn’t drug you.”

“What would you know? You're just brainwashed like everyone else here.”

“Daddy… Hector wouldn’t do that.”

Of course he would. They all would.

“I… I was walking out of the electronics store when it happened.”

What? What is she talking about?

“I saw that they had a sale for a new graphics card that I really wanted.”

The soft rubbing on her back was unwelcome, and yet it felt kind of nice.

Tiffany continued, “Usually I was smarter. I always ordered online and had my things dropped off. But, this graphics card was normally half of what I’d make in a month. This sale meant I could improve my designs and maybe make even more. It was risky and I was stupid.”

Ava could feel herself pulled into Hector as he continued softly rubbing her back. She watched Tiffany’s emotional recount as she began to regain her breathing.

“It was something I had eaten the previous night. The cramping had started in the store, but I was so close. Looking back, the cashier must have seen what was going to happen and purposefully stalled. I made it only a few yards from the front of the store before I lost control.”

Do littles really have such poor control here?

“A woman passing by noticed.” Tiffany began to tear up, “I… I couldn’t stop her. She was too big, too strong. I fought back but I knew that it was all over. My life, my career. But I realised something. At that moment, when I thought I lost everything. I realised I didn’t really have much to lose.”

Hector’s free arm reached out and wiped a tear from Tiffany’s cheek before giving it an affectionate rub. She smiled through the pain and continued.

“I was too scared to leave the apartment, too scared to make friends, too scared to actually live. By the time the spanking was over, I had already given in.”

Hector chimed in, “You were a pretty sad little.”

Tiffany let out a pained chuckle, “Yeah. But Hector found me there and found the graphics card scattered on the ground.”

“Truth be told, I had actually come to pick up the same one. It was a really good deal.”

“He made a deal with that woman.”

“I’d finance a little from etiquette school for her if she let me handle Tiffany. She was skeptical at first, but the call I made to a friend of mine had her set up in a few minutes.”

Ava looked up at Hector. She felt her emotions calm down and her reason return to her, “Why, though?”

“You remember how I said I had never wanted a little?”

Ava nodded her head, “Mhm.”

“Well I never liked how so many Amazons treat their littles, nor did I like the idea of… how did you put it? A baby slave doll.”

“So why not just let her go?”

“Well I realised something as Tiffany clung to me.”

Ava looked over to Tiffany, who had grown red, “I was scared, but Hector was really gentle and he smelled nice. I couldn’t explain it, but I already knew he was a good person.”

Hector rubbed Tiffany’s hair, “Awww. You’re not so bad yourself, princess.”

Ava felt tired, “What did you learn?”

Hector looked down at her and smiled, “Sometimes you littles need some help.”

Ava sulked, “You just want someone you can look down on.”

She felt two firm arms wrap around her, “No. I want someone I can shower in love and guidance.”

Ava felt the tears come back. Her emotions were on a rollercoaster.

No one wants that. They want someone they can control, or someone they can get with, or someone they can gloat about to their friends. Everyone has ulterior motives.

“You’re lying. You enjoy the way you treat us.”

“Who wouldn’t love taking care of you two. It doesn’t hurt that when I Daddy the both of you, that I get to see the two cutest littles on the planet.”

“You barely know me.”

You’ll just toss me aside when you find something better, or you get tired of me.

“You’re a third year law student about to flunk out if you got so much as one more failing grade.”

“What?” He knew. He KNEW!

“You spend your weekends drinking and doing questionable things with friends you don’t even like.”

“I… I like my friends.” Ava meant to come off as forceful, but her voice petered out. She thought for a moment, would any of them miss her? Would any of them even look for her after she was taken here? Andrew would!

“My boyfriend! He was in love with me! He’s probably still looking…”

“Andrew was cheating on you.”

Ava felt the wind rush out of her lungs.

Hector looked… sad? He looked at her with pity in his eyes. “You knew. He was only interested in your looks. You knew it wasn’t going to last.”

Ava felt like her world was crashing down. Like someone had looked inside her and broken the pillars that held her up.

“My parents…”

“Were never there.”

“They loved me. I was their child!”

“They left you alone to live their lives. You resented them for making you grow up on your own. You surrounded yourself with people you could afford to lose because  you’ve never had a stable connection with someone important.”

“How?”

“How, what?”

She wasn’t angry, she wasn’t sad, she was empty. Hector had pulled back the layers of her inner self and was looking at her insides. Her lonely empty insides. “How do you know all of this?”

“When we pull someone from your dimension it isn’t random.”

“Then why me?”

Hector looked down at her with a more serious expression. He continued to rub her back as he reached over to the end table and pulled a tissue. Drying her tears he brought it up to her nose, “Blow.”

Humiliated, Ava blew like a child into the offered tissue. With her nose clear, her breathing was somewhat easier. As she was cleared out, the sting in her eyes, nose, and one her cheeks was becoming annoying.

Hector waited for her to regain her steady breathing before continuing, “Do you remember your last night before you were brought here?”

Ava thought back. She and Andrew had an argument and she went out with a few friends to go enjoy some late night freedom. She couldn’t remember if it was a Wednesday or Thursday, but she remembered feeling slightly guilty. Going out late, meant she was going to miss poly-sci in the morning. She could just copy the notes though.

The party had been fun, but was low tier as far as what she had experienced in the past. She looked up to Hector and felt her voice was still shaky, “Kin...kinda.”

“You were out partying on a school night after a fight with your boyfriend. Do you remember what you did there?”

Ava shrugged, “Dance. Drink. I don’t know.”

“Yes. You did all that, but do you remember what you did towards the end of the night?”

Ava thought hard. She remembered getting bored and going up to the host's bedroom with a few of her friends. He wanted to show them something.

“I went up to the guy’s room and he had something.”

“Drugs. He had drugs in his room. Many you had never tried before. One he convinced you was safe.”

A blurry memory of a white line on a table flashed across her internal thoughts.

“I tried cocaine?”

“He cut it with methylphenidate?”

Ava was confused. “Methyl… what?”

“Methylphenidate. Ritalin. It’s another stimulant.”

Asking about herself was becoming weird, “What happened to me?”

“Your heart had been worn out from the caffeine, low exercise, poor eating habits, stress, and drug use.”

“Did… did I…”

“Ava, you overdosed and your heart failed.”

Ava felt her chest and looked at Hector, “Is… is this Hell?”

Hector smiled and kissed the top of her head, “I don’t know much about your afterlife, but I doubt a little girl who partied too hard would be eternally damned. No honey. This isn’t Hell and you didn’t actually die.”

“Then what happened?”

“You were pulled through the portal once it was determined that you would not be saved in time. A duplicate was placed where you were left, and you were treated in this world.” He poked her chest, “All the damage you did was fixed and you have a healthy heart again.”

Ava thought back to what Iris had said, “You took away the bad.”

Hector pulled her close. She could smell his cologne and for the first time, took notice.

Mmmm. Pine. Reminds me of christmas. When was the last time I had a real Christmas tree? When I was five, maybe. He smells nice.

“You were never bad. Maybe a little naughty sometimes. But never bad. You just needed someone to love you. To fully love you.”

“You don’t know me.”

“I know enough.”

“Can… can you just… hold me here. Just for a minute.”

She felt his hands pet the back of her head. “Sure thing, pumpkin.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 46 Posted 3/3/21)

When he said that she can't go back in one of the earlier chapters, I almost thought that. It is a recurring element in the DD story. Interesting how Hector got Tiffy. But he has virtually exchanged one life for another, even if the other Little was already in a label school, I find difficult.
I hope she realizes now that Hector is really one of the good ones.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

But she got pulled into the mother's care, where she was brutalized.  Why would he do that? 

Why would "he" do that? You mean Hector, right? He didn't have any control over her coming over. The adoption agency tracked her once they designated her as a potential self threat. When she was about to die they brought her over, she was fixed, and then potential parents would be notified. Hector's mother didn't target Ava, she was just one of the potential adopters.

As far as being brutalized; Hector's mother wouldn't have seen it that way. Ava was by no means a good person, and she needed a firm hand. Given what has happened since, it should be clear that the restraints Hector's mom used were mild compared to what could happen even at daycare.

I hope that clears up your questions. :)

3 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

When he said that she can't go back in one of the earlier chapters, I almost thought that. It is a recurring element in the DD story. Interesting how Hector got Tiffy. But he has virtually exchanged one life for another, even if the other Little was already in a label school, I find difficult.
I hope she realizes now that Hector is really one of the good ones.

I like the idea of "adults" in our world who can't take care of themselves and end up getting into a lethal situation are adopted. It fits with the theme of this chapter. Ava was not responsible. She never grew up, so she needs that parental love now.

The philosophical question during Tiffany's story was also hard. Hector has lived in the lap of luxury his entire life. He has been in a position well above those around him. "Would you sacrifice a life you know nothing about, to save someone right in front of you?" I think most of us would say no, however, someone like him might say yes and in this case did.

• YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Q/A posted 8/16/21)