LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello All. Time for me to pay up. I hope you all enjoy the new chapter. But before we begin, I'd like to ask you all two questions. Comment below please. If you don't want to comment, feel free to like an answer from someone else to show support. I'll count them up Friday before I post.

1. Do you all like the little games I add to the chapters? I can certainly do more and have unique prizes for winners? They won't all be amazing, much like my first one (No DnD players here. Come on! Diaper DnD is amazing.) but I think they could be fun. Or I could continue like I am and just focus on purism. Let the story speak for itself.

2. Would you all prefer I work solely on this story until its completion, maybe posting more often, or would you like me to branch off into other stories? I have one shot ideas, as well as some long end. (Not as long as this one.)

Like I said. Let me know in the comments down below. Thanks.

Chapter 24: New Mommy?

Ava felt like Tiffany looked. Pure embarrassment gave way to absolute horror as she quickly reached behind her to close the curtain. Crawling away from the entrance Tiffany made her way over to Ava as they heard the heavy footfalls coming towards them.

The curtain swung wide open as the woman’s shadow fell on the two girls.

“See what I mean. Look at what we have here. A naughty little thing that leaked all over her big girl clothes and a little one without a mommy anywhere in sight.”

Ava saw Samantha out of breath come into sight and continue her plea, “Please Ma’am you really can’t be here and you have no right to just…”

The finely dressed little’s eyes caught the wet spot on the ground as well as on the yet unpurchased dress.

“Any right to what? The law clearly states that should any of you poor littles make a mess of themselves, it is up to us adults to fix that mistake.” The giant began reaching in towards the girls. “It's unsanitary and a complete public health concern.”

Ava closed her eyes as she braced for the hands on her, until she felt the weight of her sister leave. Looking up she saw Tiffany pulled close to the woman's chest as the little tried to push away.

No.

“There there sweety. Now let’s figure out what’s going on here.”

Ava felt herself push forward, but immediately fell face first into the ground.

What?

Looking back Ava could barely understand what she was seeing. The diaper had grown! Several inches in fact. Way too much for her to feasible walk, or possibly even crawl. Reaching down and pushing on the front, Ava could feel a faint warmth around her crotch and butt.

Did... did I wet myself? Without knowing?

“Please. I’m here with my Daddy. You can’t…”

Muffled protests came from above as Ava looked up to see the large shield of a pacifier covering Tiffany’s mouth.

“Hush you. Now.” Crouching down the woman reached down to Ava’s back and quickly pulled the zipper down before reaching past the stretchy material of the dinosaur sleeper and probing the padding of the now even thicker diaper. “Yup, soaked.”

“So. If I were to guess this big girl,” Tiffany was bounced at her mention, “saw this poor baby all wrapped up and safe with her parents. Then like the naughty girl you are.” A swift smack on her bottom had Tiffany jump, “You decided to kidnap this poor thing.”

Samantha for her part seemed to want to help, “Ma’am that isn’t…”

“Hush now. For all I know you and this store are helping these two.” Towering over the store clerc the woman continued to berate her, “One more word out of you, and you can join this little piddle pants over my knee for a sound spanking.”

Totally cowed, Samantha could only watch as this giant continued her false accusations.

“Then after you decided to hide in this store you couldn’t hold it anymore and wet yourself like the baby you are.”

Tiffany was shaking her head as the woman once again reached down and picked up Ava this time. With each girl on a hip the woman began taking long strides towards the entrance.

“Once we drop this little one off at the guard shack, they can handle finding her parents. I’m sure they are worried sick. Then you and I will have a nice round with mister paddle before we get that leaky faucet all wrapped up in a nice thick diaper.”

Tiffany was full on fighting tooth and nail at this point. Pushing as hard as she could. Flailing both feet and then trying to punch this deranged woman. That got her attention.

“Very well.” Setting down the nearly imobile Ava, the woman reached behind her into her purse and pulled out the aforementioned paddle. “I guess we can have a little attitude adjuster now.”

“Ehem.”

A paladin. A knight in shining armor. Hector! Well, maybe not all of those things, but he was still a welcomed sight.

“Excuse me. I’d like to ask that you put my daughter down.”

The sound of his voice was calm and collected, as if asking someone to hold the door for him as he carried a heavy box into the house, but the look in his eyes spelled murder. While not at the end of his gaze, visions of the spankings from before danced across Ava’s mind and the warmth in her diaper was added to.

“Oh. So you are this little brat’s father?” The woman seemed undeterred. “And where is your wife? I would love to explain to her how necessary it is to not only keep her little girl in the diapers she needs, but to also add the necessary identification collar.”

Reaching down she lifted up both of Tiffany’s arms. “Not even a bracelet. Looks to me like this one isn’t claimed.”

Hector took another step forward, the size difference becoming more obvious. This woman was a giant, but Hector still had several inches on her. “Well, she has no mother, and as far as those collars go. You can shove them.”

“A lone man adopting a little? A little with no form of visible ID on her? I think the police would find that suspicious.”

Are you kidding me? Just get out of here you nutjob!

Clenching his fist it looked like Hector was about at his limit as well. “I am going to ask you one last time to give me your daughter or…”

“Mister Westfield!” All heads turned down to little Samantha holding Hector’s ID in both her hands.

“Mr. Westfield, I have already alerted mall security to this woman’s presence. If you would just wait here I’m sure things will peacefully resolve themselves.”

Ava watched as Hector relaxed at this, “Thank you Samantha. That was very responsible of you.”

All eyes now turned back to the woman holding onto Tiffany, who for her part had gone pale. “Mr. Westfield?”

“Yes. Hector Westfield. I would say it’s a pleasure, but I don’t want to make it a habit of lying in front of my girls.”

With shaking hands the woman extended Tiffany towards Hector. With outstretched hands Tiffany gladly accepted her daddy’s embrace as he pulled her in tight.

“I’m terribly sorry about that. I hope you understand how strange of a situation this is, not that I’m calling you strange of anything.”

Ava watched in both amusement and mild confusion as this haughty giant was now visibly shaken. Looking back up to Hector she noticed how he had once again returned to his relaxed state.

Who is this guy?

Samantha also seemed glad that her input had affected the woman, “I will also be calling mall management to inform them of your breach of contract. As a business owner, you should know about the rules governing this store.”

Hector’s smile widened for just a moment, “Oh. I may wish to also file a complaint.” Looking directly at the woman he continued, “Which store has an owner that nearly took my adopted girl?”

“Listen, there is no need to…”

Samantha piped up again, “I believe she said that she owned Tech for Tots. It’s a store on the second floor in the other wing.”

If the woman could turn any more pale, she would be a ghost. Hector seemed to ponder something for a second before his voice took on a questioning tilt, “Hmmm. Tech for Tots. If memory serves they are a distributor of Westfield Robotics.”

“Mr. Westfield I…”

“I don’t think we need to involve the authorities, Samantha.”

The woman’s relief washed over her entire body as her shoulders relaxed and the color began to return, “Really?”

“Yes. I think we’ve all learned a valuable lesson.”

“Thank you Mr. Westfield. Again I am terribly sorry for the mix up.” She extended her hand as she thanked him, but Hector just continued to look at her with the same pleasant smile.

“Leave.” The single phrase once again caught the psychotic giant off balance as she quickly turned to leave.

Mixed feelings all around as the three littles watched the crazed bitch walk out of the store and then out of eyesight. Ava was relieved that Tiffany was safe, Samantha seemed apprehensive, and Tiffany for her part was tightly curled into Hector’s chest. His hand began slowely patting her as he tried to console the distraught girl. Now that the danger had passed it looked like her emotions had completely taken hold of her.

“There there. No worries sweetheart. You’re safe and sound now. Let’s head home. Samantha, would you mind packing up the clothes that are in the dressing room. I’ll worry about fit and look later. Also, add this dress to the bill.”

“Um. Yes Mr. Westfield. Uh. Are you sure that, um, you don’t want to file a complaint?”

Turning to Samantha he smiled with a look of genuine appreciation, “No. To be honest, I really don’t have the time. I want to get these two home and clean. Then I’ve got to finish a few things for work.”

“I understand. I’ll go collect those clothes. Would you like them shipped to your billing address?”

“Yes please.”

As Samantha was moving towards the changing rooms Hector continued to talk.

“Looks like I’ll also have to take a look at our distributor list. Maybe some reshuffling of our supply network is in order.”

Ava couldn’t tell for sure, but it looked like Samantha had a grin on her face as she turned back towards her task. Looking up she met Mr. Westfield’s gaze.

“Come on babygirl. I think we all are tired of the mall.”

• Like 11
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 24 Posted 1/27/21)

Interesting... Good chapter! 

Personally my take is that if you focus on one story you can make sure you finish it. There's the old saying 'Jack of All Trades, Master of None' that kind of applies in my mind. That being said there are several authors on here like Personalias, PrincessPottyPants, and a couple others that can juggle multiple stories. For me I have to focus on one unfortunately. (I've tried before!)

• Like 1

Love how Hector did that! Maybe the bracelet isn’t a bad idea but I am also surprised there is no “chip” like in other stories.  I look forward to the next portion!!

8 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Love how Hector did that! Maybe the bracelet isn’t a bad idea but I am also surprised there is no “chip” like in other stories.  I look forward to the next portion!!

There are still chips in my AU. The bracelets and necklaces are just a visual sign. It's kind of like how people will put an ADT sign in their front yard so theirs won't even attempt to break in.

• Like 1

Hello all. I'm surprised that no one really responded to my questions. Looks like Sofia was the only one. No matter. I guess I'll just take things in stride then. Feel it all out. Future chapters are coming along nicely. I haven't gotten to write the new littles, but those chapters are right around the corner. I hope you all enjoy the new chapter.

Also, I'm posting an additional chapter! Why you might ask, my incredibly breathtaking viewer. Well, I don't want chapter 26 to be on Monday. You'll see why shortly. The sooner Chapter 27 comes out, the better.

Chapter 25: One Quick Stop

Back in the harness Ava went. It was a little awkward as she was still next to the distressed Tiffany, but she decided that her sister’s comfort was more important than her personal space. Reaching over, Ava rubbed Tiffany’s back as she had seen Hector do.

Tiffany was already calming down but the gesture seemed to speed things along. In short order both girls were carried out back into the mall. Ava was confused as instead of the exit, it seemed like they were heading for the restrooms.

Making their way over to the changing table Hector placed Tiffany down on the edge as he began unpacking the supplies from the diaper bag. Out came the powder, wips, onesie and relatively thin pink diaper.

“Mmmm.” Tiffany pointed at the pacifier.

“Oh. I’m sorry baby.” Quickly pressing on the shield a rush of air came out as the bulb deflated so that he could pull it out and quickly throw it away in the trashcan next to the table. “Is that better?”

Tiffany felt around her jaw and messaged her aching cheeks. “Yes daddy…..Daddy, do I have to wear a diaper?”

He looked pensively down at the soaked girl. “First off. How are you wet? Did that woman do something to you?”

“I don’t think so.”

“Did you wet yourself after she put that pacifier in?”

“No daddy.”

A quick flash of annoyance crossed his face before Hector let out a deep sigh, “I told that boy not to give you a little’s lemonade. This whole day has been one fire after another.”

Little’s lemonade? What does that have to do with this?

“Sweetheart, I think you’ve had some Little’s additive. You’re gonna need that diaper for at least the rest of the day with how much you drank.”

“Okay daddy.” Hector quickly wiped down the table before Tiffany layed down on cracked padding.

How much she drank. Little’s additive. Did that fucking food court loser spike our drink? That piece of shit! Wait. They can just drug you to make you piss yourself?

The tapes being ripped open got her attention as she once again thought about the horrors around her. The diaper was taped up all the way to Tiffany’s well powdered tummy. She shivered in place as the icky feeling of pee on her inner thighs had been completely wiped away.

“Up, up” Hector guided Tiffany into a seated position as he pulled the sheep onesie over Tiffany’s head. Looking down from her perch Ava could almost swear that Tiffany was radiating relief. Once again, Ava questioned whether this was actually something Tiffany didn’t like.

“Okay girls time to go.”

Wait. What about me?

“MMMMMMmmm!”

Hector looked down at the thickly diapered girl. “Yes?”

“Mm!” Pointing down at her crotch was a tad humiliating, but it got the message across.

“There is no way you are wet enough to warrant a change.”

“Mm!”

“Honey, that diaper is part of your punishment. A free sample the nice lady at the baby store gave us that matches a case that is being delivered to our home. Continue to whine about it and I can see you wearing the entire case straight through.”

Had she not been completely muted by the pacifier still stuck in her mouth, Ava would have argued her case, but the glares the two were giving each other was cut off by the little still on the changing table.

“Daddy.”

“Yes, Tiffany.” The tiredness was creeping into his voice and he was obviously not ready to deal with much more.

“Ava also drank the littles lemonade. So she’s going to be wetting all night.”

“I know honey, but this diaper can hold all that and more.”

“But don’t they expand when you wet them?”

So this thing really did bulk up?

Hector was getting more aggravated, “Yes they swell when she wets them. That’s why they are called waddlers.”

“But the lemonade wasn’t part of her punishment.”

“Tiffany sweety, please. We are all tired and need to go home. Can you please make your point.”

Tiffany looked down and thought for a second before replying. “The waddlers are a punishment for bad behavior and part of that punishment is that they swell to huge sizes when they are wet. Ava hasn’t totally lost her bladder control,”

HEY!

“which means that her drinking the lemonade makes the punishment worse. She can’t control when she wets and that makes it not her fault when her diaper gets huge!”

Hector looked down at her with tired eyes, “Tiffany, that’s barely a difference from what…”

“No! This is an additional punishment that Ava didn’t earn.” Once again Tiffany had shouted at Hector.

“Tiffany Regina Westfield. I will not have another tantrum today. Don’t think I forgot about your one from earlier or the one that got Ava into her punishment in the first place.”

“It’s. Not. Fair.”

The two glared at each other. Ava looked at Tiffany with pleading eyes. Sure losing the diaper would have been nice, but Tiffany had already helped her so much, not to mention that she had just nearly been kidnapped. Ava was still very aware of the fact that Tiffany wasn’t an actual sister, but she had defended her like one.

Finally the showdown ended in Hector's defeat, “Fine. Fine. Ava, let's get you changed. You’re lucky I packed another diaper.”

Wait. Really. Thank god!

Ava looked up at Tiffany as she was pulled out of the harness and layed on her back for a diaper change with pure adoration in her eyes. Finally, she would be able to close her legs again, walk again, and get rid of this extra padding that had her balancing high above any seat.

“I really don’t know what’s gotten into you today.”

After a quick diaper change Ava was quickly sat up on the edge next to Tiffany. Leaning over she placed her head on her sister’s shoulder. Tiffany returned the affection by laying her head on top as the two girls watched Hector remove the sling and put it into the diaper bag. Each of the diapers was stuffed into the trash can, one a bit more forceful than the other.

Each girl was once again placed on opposing hips and finally the group made its way outside of the mall. Quickly strapped down in the car seats both Ava and Tiffany let out a sigh. For Ava, she knew she was headed back to a place she considered a babyish prison, but it wasn’t as nerve racking as what she had just dealt with in public.

Pulling into the driveway all three occupants had the same thought. “That was exhausting.”

Chapter 26: Pent Up

“Okay girls. What do we all think about a nice relaxing afternoon?”

It seemed like both girls were either unable or unwilling to respond as Hector just sighed in mild defeat. Getting both girls out was easy as was carrying both of them inside, but Hector paused as he made his way inside.

“Okay. Comfy clothes first and then maybe a nap?”

Ava was still completely awake, her morning nap was more than enough to keep her up til at least afternoon despite the chaos of the mall. Tiffany was a different story. Curling up into her daddy’s chest the little girl seemed content to begin the nap early.

Up the stairway the trio went and into the nursery. Flickering in and out Tiffany was placed onto the changing table first and Ava was carried over to what looked like a bouncer conveniently sized to fit her adult frame.

No. Not again. I can’t take these restraints.

Squirming in his arms Ava made sure that Hector wouldn’t be able to line up her feet with the holes in the bouncer. Looking up to him she scowled and let out an indignant “Mmm!”

Hector looked tired. Ava hadn’t known the giant for long, but he gave off an air of control and charismatic energy that she would associate with a fortune 500 CEO back home. The kind of guy who could juggle rich dignitaries from overseas as well as have lunch with a Senator over business regulations both in the same afternoon.

Now the slightly drooping eyes and barely visible smile screamed overworked. His movements didn’t have their typical bounce in them and Ava was reminded of her actual father after a night of working late hours. This expression got her to stop her fussing for just long enough for Hector to finally get her seated.

“Don’t worry sweetheart. I’ll get to you in just a second.” His eyes closed and his smile widened, but faded just as quickly.

Making his way over to the now gently snoring Tiffany, Hector began the process of changing the now wet diaper of the sleeping girl. Off came the fluffy onsie and out came an army of wet wipes.

“This'll do for now, but this little girl needs a bath when she wakes up.”

Reaching down Ava was shocked to learn that Tiffany wasn’t the only one who needed a change.

When did that happen? I didn’t even feel wet after the fact. How long is this going to last?

A flash of white fur caught her attention as Ava watched Hector pull out a sleeper made to look like a pure white cat with pink bows. Something that would look childish on anyone above the age of 2. It even looked like it had actual fur on the outside, and with the flap on the bottom, it was no doubt that this garment was made for soft little ones, ready for a night in a crib.

The image of Hector moving the unconscious body of Tiffany was pretty humorous as flashes of her thick padded bottom occasionally came into view. Tiffany was slowly picked up and carried gently over towards the crib where she was given a quick peck on the forehead and was then tucked in.

Making his way over to the refrigerator next to the rocking chair, Hector pulled out two bottles of formula. One he took over to the crib and placed down by Tiffany, the other he began to bring over to Ava. The thought of the delicious creamy treat from last night caused her to almost want to give in, but right now she was truly not in the mood for any more baby treatment.

“One down, one to go. Come here ya little fussbutt.”

Right. Like I can go anywhere like this.

The diaper change was blush inducing with it being a guy and all wiping her pee soaked nether regions, but it was quick enough to not warrant any muted complaint. Ava was also excited to see that neither mittens nor booties were being pulled out to replace the built in ones from the dinosaur costume. However, the choice in dress was completely unacceptable.

From the closet came a polka dotted sleeper with pink ruffles on the shoulders and bottom. The material looked like it would stretch but was still thick enough that she was sure she wouldn’t need a blanket to sleep in.

Underneath the harness Ava prepared to defend herself the best way she knew how. Wait for this bastard to get close, lay completely still, and then kick his hands when they got close enough to her feet.

As her foot  connected with his knuckles she was satisfied by the sound of a crack. Had she actually broken something!?!? Hector pulled both his hands back and set the sleepwear disaster down at the edge of the table. Looking at his knuckles he flexed his fingers before fixing her with a stern glare.

“Okay then. Someone doesn’t want any clothes, then she doesn’t get any clothes.”

Unstrapped from the table she was roughly brought up to his chest where she continued to squirm. For a brief moment she almost gave in as the bottle was placed back into the refrigerator. Muffled protests came from the nearly naked little as she was brought back downstairs to the living room and nearly dropped into the playpen. Turning to face the man she was beginning to loathe, she felt a firm push on the shield of the pacifier as the sound of air escaped the shield.

Out came the pacifier and the look from Hector was enough to chill Ava to her bones. The giant looked down on her with a strange mixture of anger and disappointment. His figure standing well past the height of the playpen cast a long shadow from the light in the kitchen.

Both stared without uttering a sound before Hector finally broke the silence, “What do you want?”

“Excuse me.”

“What. Do. You. Want?”

Isn’t it obvious?

“I want to go home.”

“Not happening.”

She had been expecting some kind of rejection, but the bluntness stalled her.

“What do you mean not happening?”

“I mean exactly what I said. Not happening. You are not going home.”

The villain finally shows his face. The caring compassionate man Hector Westfield put out was just a front. He was a sick kidnapping freak who got off to torturing this poor girl who’s greatest crime was maybe underaged drinking.

Her hate bubbled up once more, “Fuck you.” She could feel her jaw clenching and the sting of rage filled tears begin to form. “Fuck you and this whole fucked up dimension.”

“Why do you think you can’t go home?”

Ava was unshaken, “Because you and everyone else here has a sick fantasy about turning everyone smaller than them into living baby dolls.”

“That’s little fever.”

“I don’t care what it is.”

“It’s actually a diagnosable mental condition with physical symptoms found almost exclusively in women Amazons, but that’s not related to my question? Why do you think you can’t go home?”

“Because you won’t let me.”

Hector shrugged, “Well yes, but even if I opened that door and let you walk out half naked, you still wouldn’t be able to go home.”

“Don’t give me that bullshit. I know there's some kind of portal that’ll take me home. You're not gonna sit here and tell me my trip here was some science fiction, magic, one way trip.”

“Close. I’ll give you a hint. You are by far not the first little from your home dimension.”

Hector waited for here to connect the dots, but these mind games were just building the anger inside Ava’s mind.

“So what?”

“Have you ever heard of someone who went to another dimension to be diapered and cared for like a baby, who then returned to your dimension?”

Tabloids had all kinds of crazy things in them, but she had never heard of anything like this from someone she would consider credible. That doesn’t mean it never happened!

“So what. Just because everyone around you doesn’t want to let go of their slaves doesn’t mean you can’t.”

Sighing Hector walked over to the couch and watched her behind the mesh. His voice had lost what little anger it had left and he took on a tone of explaining something basic to a child, “I’ve already told you it's not me keeping you here. You think the government would let any little back into its own dimension. Especially one so violent as yours?”

Really? Moral grandstanding coming from a kidnapper. Give me a break.

“My home isn’t that violent!”

“How many world wars are you at now?”

“You're telling me you don’t have wars in this dimension?”

Reclining back into his seat Hector looked relaxed once more, “Of course we have wars. Just not ones where we massacre entire populations. Genocide, holocaust, war of attrition, and nuclear fallout are words that you wouldn’t find in any of our history books.”

The inklings of self doubt gave Ava pause before she could respond, “So what? You’ve got a paradise. Heaven on earth where the worst thing around is a stinky diaper. I want no part of that!”

“Religion, land, skin color, even oil for goodness sake. Your species has fought over every little insignificant thing since its birth. They find out that there's an entire civilization a portal away with wealth, technology, and culture that far outweighs their own, and you think that won’t cause conflict?”

Try as she might, the image of a politician decrying the Giants on the other side of the portal as a threat that needed to be met with force was slowly eating away at the self righteous anger she had been using.

Her head began to sink downward and her answer was barely above a whisper, “I won’t tell anyone.”

The sound of footfalls patched the pidder padder of tears on the plastic playmat.

I’m never getting home. I’ll be stuck here for the rest of my life. Why even bother if I won’t accomplish anything more than shitting in a diaper?

Arms snaked under hers and she was lifted up into a warm embrace. She was still mad at him, this world, at everything, but the feeling of firm hand rubbing on her back was the final signal her body needed. The tears came down like they seemed to all day and Ava found herself full on weeping into Hector’s chest. 

• Like 19
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 25/26 Posted 1/29/21)

Always happy to get more chapters! I feel bad for Ava, of course, but it seems clear that there is simply no way out. BTW: it's interesting that, for the first time I can recall in any DD story, you seem to posit that the Amazons fear the other dimension's humans for the havoc they could wreak on an unprepared populace...which is completely reasonable.

58 minutes ago, kirababy said:

still no idea about connection between ch 26 and Monday...

It was a rough ending for Ava. I don't like leaving you all on such a depressing cliffhanger for long. So I released this chapter early so that you all only had to wait a few days for some resolution. Instead of an entire workweek.

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, YourDiapersCute said:

It was a rough ending for Ava. I don't like leaving you all on such a depressing cliffhanger for long. So I released this chapter early so that you all only had to wait a few days for some resolution. Instead of an entire workweek.

I obviously was expecting something far more nefarious   LOL

Hello. Monday update time. Nothing hidden this time. I do have another question though. I feel like I'm improving, but I was wondering what you all thought. Do you recognize a difference in my writing from the beginning? Are there things you would still like to see improvement on? Let me know. Also to Quite-Tiff. I just started writing your little into the story. We are about 5 chapters out from hearing about them 7 chapters out from actually meeting them. Still love the name you picked out. Hopefully we can do some more stuff like this.

That being said, I'm seven chapters ahead, which is great, but soon the projects I have going on at work and at home will bog me down. I don't care either way so please let me know. Do you want me to start posting 3 a week regularly, or would you all rather me save up so I can continue to post two a week well into these changes?

Enjoy.

Chapter 27: Fireside Chat

The tears had long since dried and the sting in her cheeks was a clear sign that she probably looked a mess. The hand had alternated on her back between rubbing in gentle circles or patting her between the shoulders. As opposed to her previous accident, she was fully aware that she was once again soaked without her willingly letting go. Being held against his chest, blocking out the world, meant that she was keenly aware of both the feel and smell of her wet diaper.

She was also aware of how cold she now was. The draining melancholy she often felt after her cry had lost the heat of rage and sorrow, and with nothing to warm her save the squishy padding around her waist. The cool air conditioning of the house was sending goosebumps up her arms.

Curling into Hector even further, Ava felt empty inside. Her jailer was ironically the only source of comfort directly after he told her that she had been given a life sentence. The feeling of her leg gatherers being pulled back was completely unwelcomed as the cool air entered the moist padding, causing the chill to enter the one warm spot left on her body.

“This could hold a lot more.” She could feel his tall frame stand up from the couch. “Buuuut. I think that you've had a long day and a fresh diaper and clothes will warm you up.”

At the top of the stairs he whispered into her ear, “We can go back downstairs after we get you changed but let's be quiet so we don’t wake your sister.”

She’s not my sister.

Ava was temporarily amazed at how quiet the giant carrying her actually was as he tiptoed over to the changing table. On the table she went and the tapes were gently pulled off. Instead of the strap coming down she was left alone, still flat on her back, as Hector got out a few pieces of clothing as well as a diaper of medium thickness.

A onesie and shortalls with the picture of some kind of cartoon bear on the front seeming to match the design of the diaper he quickly placed on her bottom. Freshly powdered, the front was lifted up and the familiar spreading of her legs was felt as the plastic backed underwear was sealed onto her.

The onesie was white with blue trim and matched the shortalls perfectly, giving her the look of a “Ready for Play” tomboy. While she wasn’t super happy with the look, the soft material of both articles was quickly warming her cold skin. Baby blue socks were also produced completing the ensemble.

Before he picked her up Hector reached under the table and pocketed something before Ava could see what it was. As she was brought back down to the living room Hector placed her on a leather armchair facing the fireplace and away from the TV. Getting a good look at it for the first time, Ava was impressed by the stonework used to make the fireplace. The mantle and the chimney were perfectly set into the wall. Various pictures and baubles lined the top and a nice rack of chopped wood, each piece being nearly as thick as a tree, lay in a half circle next to the opening.

Left alone in the chair, Ava realised that she was completely unconfined for the first time since coming here. No crib, highchair, playpen, or even baby carrier. Crawling over to the edge she peered down at the drop to the hardwood floor.

Why bother?

Crawling back she rested her head against the plush leather seat. She could almost feel her body sinking into it and at one point she wished it would just swallow her whole. Opening her eyes from the morbid fantasy, she watched Hector finish lighting a bundle of kindling before placing some of the massive logs onto a steadily growing fire.

The steady crackle of the logs and the smell of burnt wood were calming and brought the little back to the last time she had just sat and watched a fire.

God. How long has it been? At least before I went away to college. Maybe longer?

Some of the few good memories she had of her home town were of her friends from Highschool  sitting around the fire in her backyard. Her parents were often doing their own thing by the time the weekend hit, and having the backyard free of adult supervision led to all kinds of fun for the young adolescence. 

Her first kiss, first drink, first rip of a bong. Even her first time was during one of these fires. She had been drunk along with most of their other friends that night, and when she had been led by the hand into her own house, she was scared, but also thrilled to see what her older cousins and friends had talked about.

It was… interesting. The pain went away quickly and the feeling of him inside her was definitely better than anything she had been able to subtly do alone, but over the years she figured out how to make it better. Each partner adding a new spice to her arsenal, and each late night delving into the more... deviant, parts of the internet led her to heights her highschool self never dreamed of.

Andrew may be the latest, but unfortunately he wasn’t the best. Ava mentally told herself that when she got back she would have to teach him…

That’s right. I’m not going back.

She was cut from her thoughts as she heard a chuckle from in front of the fireplace.

Hector stood up and Ava decided to question him, “What’s so funny.”

“Oh. Nothing really. I’m just imagining what would happen if border security caught an unchipped little like you trying to access a portal.”

Didn’t that bitch at the store mention something about a collar? Are the chips in the collars?

“What’s an unchipped little?”

Walking over to the chair Hector picked Ava up before setting her back down on his lap facing the fire.

“Oh, well. When most people adopt littles, the first thing they do is take them for a checkup and then get them chipped. It helps us find you if you're lost, and keeps bad people from taking littles. For a long time, little theft was a huge problem, but now, no one would dare try to steal a little they think is already claimed.”

Chipped? Claimed? Just like dogs I guess.

“So I’m guessing our next stop is to get a chip placed into my body?” She shuddered at the thought.

“Nope. I never really liked that. Same goes for the collars and wristbands most Amazons use for their littles.”

Looking up at him, Ava felt her curiosity peak. “Why not?”

Hector gazed into the fire for a few moments before trying to answer. “Tiffany is my first adopted little.”

Not super surprising, but I figured someone with his influence and affection for littles would have had more.

“I never even wanted littles growing up.”

“I doubt that.”

“Why’s that?”

Turning around to face him Ava felt like this had to be some kind of joke, “Well because you obviously love it so much. Just like everyone else around here, you’ve got that baby fever.”

“Little fever.”

“Whatever. You know what I mean.”

Hector pierced his lips and nodded his head in thought, “You know what? You might be right. Funny, I used to make fun of my sisters.” He let out a deep laugh, “Bethany even lactated Junior year of highschool after the Homestead class teacher brought in her girl for demonstrations.”

The horrible mental image of Bethany leaking milk from her boobs was overshadowed by the thought of her being embarrassed by it and Ava felt herself let out a chuckle.

Hold on.

“Wait, so female giants can lactate without having babies.”

Hector nodded his head. “Yup. I told you there were a few physical symptoms of little fever. Lactation, strong cravings, pupil dilations. It's like they high when they see a little toddle around in a thick diaper.”

“Well maybe they shouldn’t put us in them.”

“I guarantee that if you weren’t wearing protection, you’d make a puddle in my lap inside of 20 minutes.”

Ava felt insulted, “It’s not my fault. That jerk at the lemonade stand drugged our drink.”

“I know it's not your fault that you're making your own lemonade in your pants right now. Don't worry.” His hand gently ruffled her hair. “You’ll have it all out of your system by tonight.”

Thinking back to it, Hector had also taken a drink. “Wait, so why aren’t you wetting yourself?”

He smiled down at her and laughed a bit, “Silly girl. Adults don’t wet themselves.”

She could feel her cheeks warm at the insinuation, “I AM an adult.”

“I’m just teasing.” His voice lost it’s bounce and returned to its normal tone, “The drug they put into your drink only affects littles. Your bladders and bowels are more susceptible to muscle relaxants and mental manipulations.”

“That doesn't give that dick at the lemonade stand the right to drug whoever he feels like.”

Hector flinched at the use of profanity. “Eh. Yes you're right, but I think we’ve all had enough drama for the day. Let’s get retribution another time.”

Thinking back, Hector really had put those other giants in their place. Ava still wasn’t totally sure what LPS was, but her best guess would be something like a police or law enforcement group. And what was up with that lady from before freaking out about his name. Westfield Robotics? Some kind of family business.

“Speaking of retribution. You seem to be able to throw your weight around pretty well.”

Hector shrugged and looked back towards the fire, “Yeah. It helps to be in a mildly successful enterprise.”

Taking his cue, Ava turned to face the fire as well and huffed under her breath. “Mildly my ass.”

“What was that?”

“No...nothing!”

Edited by YourDiapersCute
Spelling Error
  • Like 15
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 27 Posted 2/1/21)
On 2/1/2021 at 1:39 PM, SGTbaby said:

Very cute chapter. I like the brief dynamic change between the two of them. More father-daughter to a point.

Exactly. Like you all know Hector's not a bad guy comparitively. He wants to work things out, but he's over his head. Tiffany is a native, she knows her position, and what it means. Ava on the other hand does not. This wasn't in his plans and he's doing his best to make all three of them happy.

22 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Hope this is a turning point to her realizing she really does have it pretty good. I also hope he lets this swearing session go... she's been through more than a bit of trauma that day! 

I wouldn't say turning point, but the next few chapters where definatly more fun to write. I care for Ava, honestly. Lol

22 hours ago, Quite-Tiff said:

Another good chapter also I'm happy for you to post 2 times a week.

Sounds good. If it really piles up, I'll do a chapter dump. Also, I'm flushing out your character. I hope you like them as much as I do.

So, the pile up has already started. I hit another inspiration bump and produced way too much content. Lucky you all. Enjoy.

Chapter 28: Baby Night Part 1 (The babying)

The two sat in silence for a while after that. The crackle of the fire was pleasant and the heat it gave off was nice in the air conditioned house. When it was time to place another log on top of the coals Hector took Ava with him and then started heading out of the room.

“What do you think? Time to wake up your sister?”

Shaking her head Ava agreed, “Mhm.”

One in the nursery Hector closed the door and placed Ava on the soft plush carpeting. Once he was by the crib he slowly reached down and stroked Tiffany’s back, “Hello there Princess it's time to wake you up.” The sound of stirring blankets and hushed grumbles sounded out. “Oh no. You're not going back to sleep. It's already 2 in the afternoon. Time to play for a bit before dinner.”

Only 2:00 in the afternoon. Fuck, this day is dragging on.

Rubbing her eyes and kicking her feet, a very unhappy Tiffany was picked up out of the cot and brought over to the changing table. The flap holding her sagging nappy close to her was unbuttoned and a very wet diaper dropped down onto the table. Hector pondered for a minute before removing the sleeper altogether and hanging it up on a hanger on the closet door. “We can reuse this tonight.”

Once the tabs were removed and Tiffany’s heiny pristine, the diaper was removed and Hector pulled another thinner diaper out with kittens polka dotting the entire front and back.

“Umm. Daddy, do you think I could wear my big girl underwear? The potty medicine should be out of my system by now.”

Hector ignored her and continued to diaper the little, “I doubt it. Anyway, we still haven’t talked about your punishment for the mall tantrums. I think tonight is going to be a baby night.”

Tiffany quickly jerked up into a seated position, “Daddy noooooo!”

“Daddy yes.” Hector just chuckled as Tiffany continued to whine.

What’s so bad about a baby night? That just sounds like every night.

Once the diaper had been taped up, Hector went back to the closet and retrieved a white onesie with pink trim and…. Yet another pair of shortalls. Looks like they would be twins tonight. This one seemed to have some kind of white cat with long fuzzy ears on it.

Once all dressed Tiffany was placed on her well padded but next to Ava. She continued to sulk, which had Ava confused.

No booties. No mittens. No gags. Already off to a better start than with the old hag.

“Come on girls let's head downstairs.”

Hector walked towards the door and Ava stood up to follow. A sharp tug on her shortall butt had her flailing her arms before crashing down onto her padded bottom. Looking at Tiffany Ava hissed, “What was that for.”

Tiffany let out a large groan, “It's baby night. No walking allowed.”

“Are you serious?”

“Yes. Now do you want him to force you to crawl?”

Weighing the options in her head, she would have to debase herself in one way or the other. Might as well be comfortable. Shifting her weight Ava got onto all fours and started making her way alongside her sister towards the door.

Once out in the hallway they made their way towards the stairs where Hector was waiting at the bottom. “Come on girls. Time for you to butt bounce down the stairs.”

The fuck is a butt bounce?

Looking for a clue Ava watched Tiffany crawl over to the edge and then sit down. In one motion she pulled herself forward with her feet and let her weight come crashing down onto the step. She pulled herself forward and repeated the process for each step. On the fourth one, she looked back towards Ava. “Come on. Just be thankful we don’t have pullups on.”

Attempting to mimic Tiffany, Ava scooched over to the edge and placed her feet on the carpeted stairs. With a pull she felt the ridge she was sitting on, creasing the seat of her diaper before the material of her shortalls slipped. She felt herself falling and the brief sense of her stomach flying into her throat caused her to lock up and not brace for the fall.

The crinkle below her could be heard echoing off the walls and the feeling of rapidly sinking into the padding protected her still slightly sore heiny. Unfortunately, it wasn’t perfect and she could still feel a stinging sensation coming from her cheeks.

One step down, two dozen more to go.

Slower than Tiffany, Ava butt bounced her way down towards the smiling Hector. The first few steps felt the same, but by the time she made it all the way down, she was sure her butt had been re-bruised to the same angry red from the mall today.

“Good girls.” Leaning down he picked both up and walked them to the living room where he deposited them into the playpen. “Now you two be good. I’m going to finish the paperwork from yesterday. Love you both.”

“Love you too, Daddy.”

Ava was conflicted. While being told she was loved she was wrestling with the fact that the affection was coming from someone who was holding her hostage. But, if he was to be believed, she couldn’t go home even if he let her go. And if the mall was to be any frame of reference, the outside world was dangerous. Looking down at herself she saw the cartoon bear and below that the bulge of the thick padding of a….mildly wet diaper.

Yeah, no. He’s not anyone special to me. In fact he’s still just another one of those crazy asshole giants. Just because the world around him is fucked up, doesn’t mean he can just treat me like some kind of toddler.

The sound of plastic and electronics crashed in front of her. Looking up Tiffany had pulled one of the baby toys in the playpen over so that they could both play. The box was made of blue plastic on the bottom and white on top and was probably two feet long and one foot thick. Getting a closer look, there were several nobs and buttons shaped like different nautical equipment.

Oh. It's a toy boat. Cuuuute.

“I can handle the forward if you handle the aft.” Tiffany began pressing a few buttons on the side and the buttons lit up.

“Aargh. Are you ready kids?”

Ava looked at the toy unimpressed. “I’m good thanks.”

“Oh come one. What else are you going to do? I’ve never beaten daddy’s high score and now with two of us we can focus on multiple tasks at once.” Tiffany pleading with big eyes and her hands clamped together was oddly cute. She also wasn’t wrong. What else was there to do?

“Okay fine.”

Tiffany looked positively giddy and settled down into her seat, crinkling all the way.

I thought she hated baby night. Guess I was right about her actually liking this stuff.

“Okay, so when this part on the port side lights up you need to…”

Ava snorted, “Come on Tiffany, I think I can handle this kind of baby game. Just start it and I’ll figure it out.”

Tiffany pressed one of the red buttons under a light up display that said “START”. The mechanical pirate voice once more sounded off.

“Aargh, maties. Set course for adventure.”

Weeeeee. Adventuuuurrre….

Tiffany huddled over the toy with her hands outstretched.

“Aargh. There be treasure about. Set course for 15 degrees starboard and chart a course 12 nautical miles! Aargh.”

Quickly Tiffany began turning knobs at either end of the front of the ship.

Wait. What?

“Aargh. Sales be loose.” A loud crashing noise came from the toy. “Aargh. Who’s the fool that didn’t raise anchor?”

“Ava! You need to raise the anchor!”

Woah. What the fuck.

“Which one is the anchor?”

Exasperated Tiffany reached over and started turning the knob on the left side of the back of the boat. Looking over the side Ava could see the plastic anchor bulging out of the side of the plastic ship.

“Now turn the ship fifteen degrees starboard.”

Okay that has to be this wheel here.

Turning the wheel what she hoped was fifteen degrees Ava relaxed a bit.

This might actually be harder than I thought.

The sound of creaking wood came from the ship. “Aargh. Captain we’re off course!”

Ava just stared at the toy, “What does that mean? I can’t be that off.”

Tiffany lunged over and righted the wheel, “Ava! Ships have rutters, you turn it fifteen degrees and then straighten out.”

“Oh.”

What followed was a hectic rush to complete objectives set out by the electronic pirate voice.

“Aargh. Shallow waters ahead.”

“Aargh. Looks like a storm is blowing in for the North-Northeast.”

“Aargh. Looks like a hurricane.”

It wasn’t long after that last announcement that the sound of winds and rain came from the plastic toy only for a sad sounding, “Aargh. We’ve been shipwrecked, Captain. Best get another ship and crew to continue our Adventure!”

On the screen that had started of with the message “Start” now there was a number; 1320.

Tiffany collapsed onto her back, “Dangit. Ava I could have done better on my own!”

Mildly offended Ava turned her nose up, “It’s not my fault. I figured it was just for babies. You’re gonna have to explain something like this to me.”

Tiffany sat back up. “Okay. I’ll explain it and we can try again.”

It took a bit, but eventually Ava felt like she had all the directions clear. She had never been one for video games, but this felt like something Andrew might enjoy. After a thorough explanation, they attempted again. This time reaching double their original score! Each attempt after had them climb higher and higher, until eventually the game ended with an, “Aargh. Captain, we’ve made it to port. Good job!”

Giddy with excitement both girls happily jumped to their feet and clapped hands.

“I’ve never been able to finish on my own!” Tiffany opened her arms waiting for Ava, who was all too happy to join in.

“That was really fun. I don’t know why a toy like this would be designed like this. Is it specifically made to look like this.”

Tiffany thought for a second, “I dunno. I wouldn’t make you play a baby game though. This is for older kids.”

The sound of Hector’s voice called out from the kitchen, “Okay girls. I’m all finished. I just got off the phone with Harold. I’ve got bad news and good news, but that can all wait for after dinner. Wrap up whatever you're doing in the next ten minutes.”

“Yes, daddy.” Tiffany bent over with her diapered butt sticking out straight towards Ava. A quick whiff made it obvious that it was well used. Reaching down Ava confirmed that during her play she had also lightly wet her diaper. The wetness had even cooled at this point. Hopefully that was the end of it.

Looking over Ava could see Tiffany switch off a little black switch on the bottom of the toy ending the game. The taller of the two then stood straight up and waddled over to the wall of the playpen waiting to be taken out.

Curiosity got the better of Ava as she knelt down to inspect the toy. Mumbling to herself, “These things always have a sticker or stamp.” She began searching the side for some kind of identification. If there were more toys like this, she could at least entertain herself while serving time in her baby jail.

Looking over the bottom of the boat Ava found what she was looking for. A little sticker explaining the details. Halfway down, she felt her blood run cold.

NykuENYmR99kelV-CfS3_JtREO4cc3Q_CzoxpAPlG1nJi8l0gnErpV8rgbQmuv7majyFd7ermL3zfONDJwGDstSK1NoCHa2ecnwjNi5IVVjuB-a9mRkZZyjca2YOYtlPK1Nf8DBq

Ages five to seven? That can’t be right!

“Okay girls time to get you both fed.”

Ava felt herself being picked up. She felt her body go limp as she questioned what she had just seen.

• Like 10
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 28 Posted 2/3/21)

I hope Ava realizes just how lucky she really got having Hector take care of her.  I think the more she is taken out and sees what others do to their littles she will come to realize it.  One thing she doesn't understand is that the amazon children are interacting with technology at a far younger age than she is used to even baby toys interact with the kids to get them used top it.  

17 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I hope Ava realizes just how lucky she really got having Hector take care of her.  I think the more she is taken out and sees what others do to their littles she will come to realize it.  One thing she doesn't understand is that the amazon children are interacting with technology at a far younger age than she is used to even baby toys interact with the kids to get them used top it.  

I do enjoy world building and I hope you all enjoy the journey this story is taking you on. I've already written a lot of interactions between Ava and this worlds technology coming up. I like to think that the Amazons are 50-75 years ahead of us tech wise. That means nanobots, basic AI, and yes "nannybots". This obviously would be spread throughout all of Amazon life, even children's toys. However, is this normal for all children or just Amazon children?

I've read a lot of the diaper dimension stories (all really ) and find it gets given to both amazon children and portal littles.  Amazon raised littles are already used to it but portal littles find the some of the toys they get are way more advanced to them than the age group they are targeted for.

• YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Q/A posted 8/16/21)