LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Discontinued Diapers You Miss?

DAQ

I miss ABU’s “Cloth Backed Cushies,” discontinued 5+ years ago. The print was cute and babyish, though not the best I’ve seen. It’s simply that it was the only 2 tape cloth backed hook and loop fastened adult diaper I’ve ever seen; the only reasonable facsimile of modern pampers, huggies, or luvs. The plastic backed hook and loop designs being made now are nice and all, but I’ve never seen such a thing for actual little ones, and maybe I am strange but the lower set of tapes on any diaper seems superfluous (they often rip loose on me if I am in any way active) as well as inauthentic...

Tykables Little Builders, as well as the Tykables Pleather if anyone remembers those. I still have 3 and a half bags of Little Builders left which I’m saving for special occasions, but I wish I had a bag or two of the Pleather. I really dig the look of them.

1.green depends

2.blue plastic backed huggies (1988-1990?)

3.Albertsons brand of adult diaper (2005ish) (very similar to the old attends) with an all white, shiny plastic).

4.the original all white goodnites from the mid 90’s.

5.from what I’ve seen DC idyl are on their way out, so I’ll say those too.

6.XL goodnites with the skateboard graphic (2008?)

On 3/22/2021 at 7:51 PM, Smash-N-Dash said:

Tykables Little Builders, as well as the Tykables Pleather if anyone remembers those. I still have 3 and a half bags of Little Builders left which I’m saving for special occasions, but I wish I had a bag or two of the Pleather. I really dig the look of them.

I also miss the Little Builders and have a few bags left.  I liked the hybrid design (plastic back with hook and loop fasteners) and they were absorbent enough for me to wear and wet at night and discreet during the day; the perfect diaper.  I am not familiar with the Pleather diaper.

On 12/24/2020 at 12:35 PM, dlnoir said:

My goodness. I still have a good quantity of old Tena diapers stored on my attic (full bags) think I’ll hang on to them as they turn to gold, $ 15.00 per diaper.  Good investment for a rainy day  

I just looked up on Ebay the original Tykables Overnights were selling for around $100/bag. I am wondering if it would be worth it to sell the two bags that I have. I love them and miss them but that is a lot of money.

On 12/17/2020 at 6:03 PM, nappy_dan said:

Another pic of the first pack of adult diapers I bought, would love tens to bring these back loved the plastic

Screenshot_20201217-064521_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20201217-064443_Samsung Internet.jpg

I never got to try these but sonya in those diapers was my biggest crush for most of my teens.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2020 at 4:02 PM, gcwetter said:

Depend briefs, they don't sell the plastic backed ones in my country and I miss them. I know they're poorly thought of around here but they were my first real nappies and I still find them the sexiest.

I miss the green plastic Depends so much. I never understood why people hated on them because I've still yet to find a diaper that can compare. Depends were by far the most leak proof diaper I ever used, which means you could FILL them. Sure, others, especially ABDL brands, have more SAP and can actually absorb more liquid (assuming the liquid reaches all the SAP before a leak), but you definitely can't fill them with confidence to the same degree as those old Depends.

I miss the old Attends before P&G sold them, they were nice and thick (and crinkly) and they reminded me of older style Pampers (and not just because they were made by P&G) but because they felt like Pampers did (the only unfortunate thing about them was if I wet them while lying down I’d have to turn over halfway through wetting them otherwise they’d leak, so I turned over half the time). 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

It is the Curity 21x40 gauze diapers. The reason I miss them is because they were the ones I was disciplined with while in foster care in the early 50's. I was occasionally diapered between 7 and 10 years old though I didn't have a wetting problem or wet the bed. The foster mother just believed humiliating me for bad behavior was better than physical discipline. I can tell you it wasn't better, at least for me. You heal from physical pain much easier than mental pain.

I am now in my late 70's and still have a fetish because of being diapered and stood in front of the other children. Her cruelty knew no bounds and she even forced me into the back yard until I'd wet myself while my playmates watched. She'd then instruct them to laugh and call me a baby while I cried. To this day, I can still remember how devastated I felt while they pointed and laughed at my failing.

I no longer have to hide my wearing diapers as I am now incontinent and need them. With the humiliation of discipline gone, they aren't nearly as exciting. However, I still have a couple dozen Curity diapers and use them as liners for the softness. Curity diapers were by far the softest, most comfortable diapers ever made. They feel really great wet too. Today's best cloth diapers can't hold a candle to them. As for plastic pants, she never made me wear them. Probably didn't have any big enough, I don't know. That also made the diapers more visible and humiliating.

On 11/14/2020 at 5:02 PM, attendsdiapers said:

Where do I begin? I miss the P&G Attends so much! They were perfect! Crinkly, shiny white plastic, secure fit with 6 baby blue tapes, comfortable, and had that unique Attends scent. 

I loved Attends too. The Scent and when you wet them the scent go more prevalent. The waistbands were awesome too. Today I think the closest thing is betterdry. But I may be wrong its been years since I even touched a original Attends.   

I miss the days when cloth diapers and rubber pants were the only option. I miss rotary dial wall phones (I still have one hooked up in my basement) and the days when there were only three channels on the TV and you didn't have to pay outrageous cable rates to watch them.