LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Discrete everyday pullups?

Stephany

Hey everyone,

I was wondering what good discrete pullups are for everyday use. I notice that i have to go quite often now and want something that can tie me over for long bus rides etc. It needs to be discrete and reliable, no leaks?! Right now i'm using the teen ones meant for overnight bedwetting as daytime support should i need it, but i find that they fill up a little too quickly for me >.<

any reccomendations are welcome <3

lots of love,

Stephany

Tena pullups have always worked well for me.  I use the thickest ones (Maxi).  As with all pullups (in my opinion) they are best worn with plastic pants over the top as they hold more before leaking if you do that.  They're comfortable, & hold plenty for a pullup.  They don't disintegrate easily either - I've walked over 20 miles in one more than once.

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Stroller said:

Tena pullups have always worked well for me.  I use the thickest ones (Maxi).  As with all pullups (in my opinion) they are best worn with plastic pants over the top as they hold more before leaking if you do that.  They're comfortable, & hold plenty for a pullup.  They don't disintegrate easily either - I've walked over 20 miles in one more than once.

Thanks for the advice ^^

How thick are the maxi ones? I usually wear tight jeans and would prefer them not to be too bulky when wet. Are there also ones with a bit cuter design? 

3 hours ago, Stephany said:

Thanks for the advice ^^

How thick are the maxi ones? I usually wear tight jeans and would prefer them not to be too bulky when wet. Are there also ones with a bit cuter design? 

No designs on them - they're not AB pullups.  You probably can't win if you wear tight jeans, but you might be better off with thinner ones rather than the Maxi. It depends how much you wet and how often you can change. 

I also wear tighter jeans/pants usually, and my favorite everyday pull up is Tranquility Overnight. They are very discreet, I’ve even worn them to the gym, and they have proven reliable for at least two floodings for me. Pull ups work best when they fit properly. I’m on the smaller side, and I find that most pull ups that say size S/M leak easily for me because they are too big. Tranquility’s overnight pull ups come in a proper size small that fits me perfectly, and I’ve experienced far less leaks in them!

So I've found that pull ups will never hold more than one full wetting for me (Like waking up in the morning and just letting go).  My go-to however are Good Nites and Always Discreet.  I haven't tried to put a booster pad into either of them to up the absorbancy, as they don't have very high leak guards and that's a concern.

That said, I also want to second that a good pair of plastic pants will prevent any sort of accidents the pull up itself may have.

abri-form/flex pull-ups are pretty good (as far as pull-ups go) but don't hold much, a few hours or so at most for me. great for in between larger, thirstier diapers or a quick, discrete out-and-about errand or two, but not for an all day wear, at least not for me. and boosters swell up and breach the leak guards, but then again, i probably used too big a booster, so more research is needed. maybe something like a small or medium totaldry booster would be a better fit than the abu boosters i used lol. 

maybe try something like a tena super, or a northshore air supreme for a discrete commuter diaper. both are quiet, cloth backed diapers that hold a pretty good amount. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been using Depends disposable underwear (pull-ups) for years due to medical issues that causes leakage during the day, and sometimes larger flows at night.  They have recently made some changes in the product that I am currently evaluating.  For the longest time, their standard was "Fit-Flex" product.  They have now put out a new "Protection Plus" version that seems to be available only at Costco, and a "NIght Defender" version that is supposedly much more absorbent.  

Protection Plus - At first, I thought these were a downgrade, as they seemed somewhat thinner than the "Fit-Flex" version.  But as I have been wearing them the last several weeks, they are proving to be a pretty decent improvement over the older, still available "Fit-Flex".   Costco now stocks only the "Protection Plus" version, in cases of 92.  

Night Defender - Yep, they are great for night time for me, or high flow, long day use.  Noticeably thicker than either of the others, and no leaks as yet.  However, the price point is almost 50% higher than the "Protection Plus" version.  I'm probably going to stick with protection plus for day and night, unless I have been taking in more fluids than normal  in the evening.

I would recommend either, depending on your needs. 

I have been wearing Depend for a while and they are just okay. I leak about once a week due to flow. Amazon Prime Day had a deal on Tena Maximum so I ordered those to try them and I think they are much better. Always Discreet aren’t bad either. But between the three, definitely prefer Tena. Tena are also much quieter. 

On 10/11/2020 at 1:25 PM, diaperguy85 said:

abri-form/flex pull-ups are pretty good (as far as pull-ups go) but don't hold much, a few hours or so at most for me. great for in between larger, thirstier diapers or a quick, discrete out-and-about errand or two, but not for an all day wear, at least not for me. and boosters swell up and breach the leak guards, but then again, i probably used too big a booster, so more research is needed. maybe something like a small or medium totaldry booster would be a better fit than the abu boosters i used lol. 

maybe try something like a tena super, or a northshore air supreme for a discrete commuter diaper. both are quiet, cloth backed diapers that hold a pretty good amount. 

I use Abriflex pull-ups daily! I use the Level 3 and they last all day with several wettings! But I don't wet heavily either. Just little bits many times a day. I use them like diapers but can pull them off If I need to go poopoo. 

13 hours ago, Mindylou said:

I use Abriflex pull-ups daily! I use the Level 3 and they last all day with several wettings! But I don't wet heavily either. Just little bits many times a day. I use them like diapers but can pull them off If I need to go poopoo. 

i just wish they had a level 4. i was honestly hoping for them to be more absorbent so i could wear to work and other places and pull them off and on for #2, like yourself. i tend to pee a good bit multiple times during the day (probably too much coffee and tea at work) so a bit more absorption would be good. maybe i'll try some smaller sized boosters for them one day, 

15 hours ago, diaperguy85 said:

i just wish they had a level 4. i was honestly hoping for them to be more absorbent so i could wear to work and other places and pull them off and on for #2, like yourself. i tend to pee a good bit multiple times during the day (probably too much coffee and tea at work) so a bit more absorption would be good. maybe i'll try some smaller sized boosters for them one day, 

3s are very Absorbent.. amazon doesn't have 4s in Abriflex that I find.. have to go to the diaper level to get 4s..  boosters may be your answer! I've never used boosters but I may one day!

On 10/10/2020 at 8:46 AM, 2sail2 said:

Always Discreet.  They also make an overnight version.

Northshore makes some great pull ups. 

I also found Amazon Solimo both overnight and regular to be very good. 

I use the same as well.  Also the new depends silhouettes are excellent.  Using those right now.

On 10/9/2020 at 2:48 PM, Stroller said:

Same for me. Tena pull-ups and Plastic Pants are a good choice. Usually I wear Tena Pants Plus. Discrete and very reliable.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

My issue is a bit different. I would like recommendations on a pull up that won’t stick to my junk after wearing for a long time. I’m starting to think I have IBS-D and there have been a few times recently, during my drive to work, where I’m screaming at red lights to hurry the ? up, so I can get to a bathroom.  (No accidents this far, auto or otherwise.). There have been a few times here at the office where I’ve had near misses because someone who want to make a reservation, wants to chat. Absorbency is a consideration, but preferably something that won’t stick to me like Depends Real-Fit tend to do.