LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Triggers for wetting

Hi

I'm currently writing a story - An Old Problem - about how thunder and lightning effects a young man. It's sort of based on some incidents that happened to me when younger.

However, I wondered if such 'triggers' are common or if other readers have different 'triggers' that often lead to a wet nappy/pants or public embarrassment?

Les Lea

Not me personally, but I've heard for a lot of people (especially the toilet-training age) that running water like a tap faucet can help things along.  That sounds in the right vein for the story to me.

I seem to have a growing list of triggers:

- leaving the house when outside temperature is lower than inside (that's about 10 months of the year!).

- running water, washing the dishes

- brushing my teeth (sometimes)

- using deodorant (often)

- making tea (more often than not)

- drinking quickly (e.g. downing a glass of juice in a few gulps).

5 hours ago, Forced2wet said:

When I brush my teeth I always get the urge to urinate, even if I have just emptied my bladder

This happens to me; even if I have just gone, when I start brushing my teeth, I frequently wet at least a little bit. I assume it's the running water, although it doesn't happen when I wash the dishes for whatever reason. Go figure. 

Before or after I take a shower. It’s usually before. It’s been happening less often, but it’s still often enough. Occasionally I’ll get the urge while I’m in the shower. Also I just realized that this topic was about causing us to wet. These are my triggers for needing to go, anyway. I haven’t ever, but I could get myself to wet. It requires me to already need to go, but drinking water (or anything, really) causes my desperation level to skyrocket. Since it requires me to already need to go, it’s disqualified as being accidental if it were to happen.

Thanks for your replies but I had another thought about something else that sets me off... a certain song.

I don't mean something like Peecause the Night by Patti Smith or anything by Pee Diddy.

No, what did it for me was THE FINAL COUNTDOWN by EUROPE.

Whether it was the progression of the power chords or Joey Tempest's emotive voice I have no idea.

However, when younger, and it being played often on the radio, I found myself leaking quite a bit.

It was a song that encouraged me to augment my tighty-whities with extra padding (which at the time meant stuffing another pair of Y-fronts down them).

Thankfully, it's not played so much but at the time... Rivers of Babylon took place in my pants.

I was chatting to a friend of mine, who isn't ABDL, but mentioned he often has a slight wetting episode if he gets emotional.

He admitted that he quite literally pissed his pants in excitement when his team won the Premier League for the first time in 30 years. I wondered if he was alone?

• 2 weeks later...

The sound of "pressurized running water!" and change in temperature from hot to cold seem to really exacerbate the urge. Naturally flowing water (tested at various fishing/camping locations) does not seem to have the same obvious effect though... ?

Kneeling down and getting up without the help of my arms or hands.  Leaning forward and leaning back--like I am getting in and out of my car.  Sometimes, I will have just started down the road and got on main street when I have to stop, and then moving my foot to the brake causes some leakage.  I''m kind of backed up in the morning, so some weird things(leaks) happen once in a while.

• 2 weeks later...