LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

r/GirlsinDiapers is transphobic please avoid

Lyra

As you can see from their rules I posted above, trans people aren't welcome in this subreddit. This rule was added and then reaffirmed by rather dubious polls. I'm really quite disappointed in this as it's one of the most prominent abdl subreddits and given the number of trans folks in the community I'd have hoped for more inclusivity.

• Like 3

@Lyra @wetmonkey

I must add my two cents here:  I can understand that reddits are basically run by the masses, and that they make decisions regarding the content that they "allow" to be posted: I question this in ALL sincerity - why should it matter whether you have pictures of straight girls, vs transgendered individuals posted there?  As long as the pictures have appropriate warnings, or are in good taste, why should it matter. 

I ask the question because there are transgendered individuals who identify as women - If the idea of the reddit is to allow for posting of pictures, and a person is posting a picture dressed in appropriate clothing, such as a dress, skirt, blouse, etc, what is the difference?

Did this reddit simply forget that there are transgendered individuals who identify as another gender?

Brian

@~Brian~ 

I saw some discussion whether or not it breached reddit's general anti-discrimination guidelines. As for a reason well, trans women make some cis men's peepee sad I guess maybe they're intimidated that our dicks (when we have them) might be bigger than theirs.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

@Midwest Babygirl

"And any time this comes up on r/ABDL, the transphobes come out in droves to say a bunch of transpobic stuff. r/GirlsInDiapers ls is a garbage subreddit full of garbage people."

I would think that there is another thing to consider as well.  If you have quality and QUANTITY of information that is shared on a reddit, and it is well maintained, then the likelihood of garbage being posted is low.  It sounds like this type of reddit is maintained like the plains and towns of the old west - and as such, has gone to the prairie dogs - It seems like this subreddit is a casualty of reduction of quality and lawless crazyness!

It always seems that anything that is not really "mainstream accepted" usually gets attacked - basically I think its because of lack of UNDERSTANDING, so they attack something that is not acceptable to them.  being trans is NOT a problem, and I believe that those that don't understand what is going on may not understand it, but should NOT attack simply because they have pics of transgendered individuals.  Each person who follows a reddit or a sub reddit makes the decision on what they view, and even if someone does not like the content they may complain about, it is there - and while people may not understand why, the content is there - and it is the the choice of the viewer whether or not to peruse the subreddit.  

I may not understand some things, but I am not the type to be afraid of it ;)

On 10/7/2020 at 3:47 PM, Lyra said:

@~Brian~ 

I saw some discussion whether or not it breached reddit's general anti-discrimination guidelines. As for a reason well, trans women make some cis men's peepee sad I guess maybe they're intimidated that our dicks (when we have them) might be bigger than theirs.

@Lyra

Point well taken:  people usually attack what they don't understand.  While I am straight, I DO UNDERSTAND that there are others who Identify in other ways, and I am I try to be VERY respectful of that fact.  If someone is intimidated, then it is something that they have to deal with.  As a Long Time "Internaught" I have learned to listen to all sides, make conclusions based on what I believe, and to be open and understanding to everyone:  Very few things frighten me, so as long as they are not against the rules, or against the law, I usually don't have a problem with it, but being homophobic is something that is probably not gonna change, unless people WANT to change.

Brian

• 4 weeks later...

I feel as though man is still like in caveman days.

They dont understand that hormones affect a baby brains at key times and can cause the brain to be patterned as female vs male even after the childs chromosomes are male or female.

It seems as though medicine is in the stone age. No offense i hope.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/7/2020 at 7:07 PM, ValentinesStuff said:

@~Brian~

Homophobia. They are afraid they might be attracted to a "man."

It is so very sad, but so very true ! As a woman married to a sissy that is very well endowed I have seen the looks in the locker rooms at the gym we frequent by men. Why can't people just let others live and let live. Are men really intimidated by the size of another persons penis ?

• Like 3
On 11/27/2020 at 3:45 AM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

It is so very sad, but so very true ! As a woman married to a sissy that is very well endowed I have seen the looks in the locker rooms at the gym we frequent by men. Why can't people just let others live and let live. Are men really intimidated by the size of another persons penis ?

@Evelyn Dellcerro

Sadly you are right:  sometimes I think that it may be homophobia and maybe jealousy that causes people to be intimidated by a "well endowed" individual of either sex - I say that because I have had individuals be jealous of me because I have something that they want or may need.  They are jealous because YOU have something, and they want, and it makes them feel inadequate.  When this happens, then  you may have people that may want to TAKE from you what they want and can't have: I have had roommates do that to me when they see something they want, and they can't have it:  But they learn that Taking something from me, because they are jealous that I have it and they do not, usually results in me getting after them because of it! 

I have people that respect me for what i stand for, or my knowledge or my beliefs, and YES, jealousy rears its head from time to time, but I try to keep that in check:  I am very proud of what my brothers have done in their lives, and they have things I don't and I sometimes wish I had some of what they have, but then I realize that I should NOT feel that way, but I guess ENVY can also be a factor.

Yes:  Your wife is "well endowed" and is a KNOCKOUT, just like you are, so don't be intimidated:  Take it and RUN, because you got it goin on Eve *HUG* :)

Brian

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 10/7/2020 at 3:47 PM, Lyra said:

@~Brian~ 

@Lyra Big hugs and kisses to you and I commend you for saying that !! Being a bisexual sissy born male and very well endowed there are many men that have undressed me before sex and have just run out of the apartment. Many have just said plainly "you aren't sticking that thing in me". Even here I hate to say there are many people that refuse to talk to a sissy in chat. When I was growing up and going to high school and did gymnastics and changed in the locker room or in the showers many of the other guys would stare. I don't know why some men are intimidated by another mans penis or even a trans persons penis,, We are all human beings and all of us have feelings. I admit I may be a bit sensitive for being male and was taught as a teen that men dont cry and we are supposed to hide our feelings. I personally have never been on reddit and dont much care for any forum that censors our freedom of speech. It is sad that trans people on reddit actually put up with that and just dont leave or terminate their memberships. My wife and I are very much for sexual freedom and equal rights for everyone. We both love our diapers also and share our love with everyone here on Daily Diapers. I truly hope that people wake up and take notice at reddits foul treatment of trans people. Peace and love to you all.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can't say I am surprised this kink is dominated by cis men online, in a ton of spaces and its disgusting to say the least of the many behaviors I have seen displayed.

From rape jokes, homophobia, and transphobia it all makes me sick. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 10 months later...
On 2/26/2021 at 9:07 AM, BeanSprout said:

Can't say I am surprised this kink is dominated by cis men online, in a ton of spaces and its disgusting to say the least of the many behaviors I have seen displayed.

From rape jokes, homophobia, and transphobia it all makes me sick. 

What about minors joining and pretending to be adults?  

Shoot, i'll spout an unpopular opinion here and say i think its alright. The sub is clearly for "enjoyment", and for a lot of people then the subject matter matters. And it has been decided by a poll in the subreddit. What one identifies as doesn't matter, as the "beauty" is in the eye (and mind) of the beholder

• Like 4

I don't go on ABDL subreddits, but If the sub is specifically for men to enjoy themselves, I don't see that big of an issue banning transgender individuals from posting. I could see a compromise where transgender people need to tag their posts so that they can be filtered out/in to the individuals' preference easily. I can't see this falling under Reddit's anti-discrimination rule, either. Would it be the same if cis men/women started posting in transgender spaces? Or if small breasted women posted in the big breasts subreddit?

I think sites and subreddits should be able to have their own rules, even if it excludes some individuals from participating.

I feel it needs to be said that I am not transphobic, my sister-in-law is MtF, and I've dated trans women in the past, and if I wasn't married, I'd have no problem doing it now either.

On 10/7/2020 at 3:38 PM, ~Brian~ said:

Did this reddit simply forget that there are transgendered individuals who identify as another gender?

Brian

That would be all of them.

image.png

• Like 3

Trans women and gender diverse women ARE women. They aren't females but it is very important not to confuse gender identity and sex as they are very much not the same.

It isn't about trans people insisting straight males be interested in them, rather it is about how straight men say I only like women when what they really mean is FEMALE women. Not all women are female and when a straight man says to a trans woman, "I mean "real" women" it is incredibly harmful, hurtful, dismiss and flat out wrong use of terms and concepts.

4 hours ago, kasarberang said:

I don't go on ABDL subreddits, but If the sub is specifically for men to enjoy themselves, I don't see that big of an issue banning transgender individuals from posting. I could see a compromise where transgender people need to tag their posts so that they can be filtered out/in to the individuals' preference easily. I can't see this falling under Reddit's anti-discrimination rule, either. Would it be the same if cis men/women started posting in transgender spaces? Or if small breasted women posted in the big breasts subreddit?

I think sites and subreddits should be able to have their own rules, even if it excludes some individuals from participating.

I feel it needs to be said that I am not transphobic, my sister-in-law is MtF, and I've dated trans women in the past, and if I wasn't married, I'd have no problem doing it now either.

That would be all of them.

image.png

It is important to note that not everyone who is gender diverse is transgender. Just because your gender identity and sex aren't the same doesn't automatically mean you are transgender.

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

It is important to note that not everyone who is gender diverse is transgender. Just because your gender identity and sex aren't the same doesn't automatically mean you are transgender.

Right, just because you are gender diverse does not mean your transgender, but (to my understanding) if you're transgender then you are by definition gender diverse.

It really depends on the person honestly. Some people who are transgender value adding the word transgender to their identity, e.g. transgender man or transgender woman. For those individuals the word represents an important part if their identity.

For other people however the word transgender is a continuous reminder that they received the wrong sex at birth and for those people they often drop the word transgender and just specify their gender, e g. Man or woman. Those individuals may not choose to identify as gender diverse which is their right.

Being gender diverse is more about how one sees their gender identity than just labels lining up resulting in someone automatically being assigned a label that may actually serve as a constant traumatic reminder of something they have no control over.

• Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

It really depends on the person honestly. Some people who are transgender value adding the word transgender to their identity, e.g. transgender man or transgender woman. For those individuals the word represents an important part if their identity.

For other people however the word transgender is a continuous reminder that they received the wrong sex at birth and for those people they often drop the word transgender and just specify their gender, e g. Man or woman. Those individuals may not choose to identify as gender diverse which is their right.

Being gender diverse is more about how one sees their gender identity than just labels lining up resulting in someone automatically being assigned a label that may actually serve as a constant traumatic reminder of something they have no control over.

I had thought it'd make a lot of sense to just drop the transgender part and just refer to yourself as whatever gender you identify as. I really appreciate you taking the time to educate me on this topic, which I'm not super well versed in.

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
14 hours ago, saltedcaramel64 said:

When I was looking for images of women in diapers I was always annoyed at seeing men dressing up as women and putting their pictures in the female category.  Its a huge boner killer.  Im so glad that you people complain so much about this reddit thread.  Its because of all the complaining I found it.  So thanks for advertising it!

You could have just kept that to yourself. You didn't need to share it. Do you feel better about telling people you only look at pictures of women in the community as jack-off material? Tell me how it feels to have outed yourself as a creep? We're listening.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1