LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Feeling of messing more.

I have noticed over time that I am able to relax my bladder more when diapered over the last several months, which is awesome. Bit, I have also noticed that my anus is feeling my relaxed and feeling more open. Today, I then to the toilet (to mess only), I was blowing my nose afterwards to feel myself wet, but blowing it a second time I began to mess my diaper! I am happy to become diaper dependant when wetting, but messing not so much (For now at least). Is there a way to increase my wetting whilst retaining control of my bowels?

• Like 1

A few people have said to me that weakening one automatically weakens the other.  Having been 24/7 (wet only) since December 2018, I'm definitely seeing a reduction in urinary continence but I'm still #2 continent (fortunately...)

Having said that, there IS a co-efficient here.  My #2 is quite regular and syncs well with my morning nappy change.  On the odd occasion when i've been surprised with an out-of-schedule #2, I've noticed that any effort to hold it back seems to automatically invoke my otherwise-disused urinary sphincter.

That urinary sphincter doesn't work very well any more and sometimes I will continue to wet anyway.  I've also had some near misses and at least one #1 accident although it's entirely possible that psychologically, I was less concerned about a #1 accident because I was in a nappy anyway and could deal with it.

It also seems to be the case that those who abandon both #1 AND #2 continence tend to develop dependency quicker but this is anecdotal.

Bottom line (no pun intended)?  I suspect giving up #1 control REDUCES #2 control a bit and maintaining #2 control slows that rate at which #1 control erodes.

• Like 1

I initially started wanting to become urinary IC and soon after decided to go for dual IC. There is certainly a link between the two and both aspects of my control diminished more rapidly once I'd started to relax with no.2s. I do appreciate though that being dually IC is not for everyone. It certainly takes some courage initially to be out in public and not holding back a bowel movement. I couldn't prevent one now anyway so just carry on as normal,

• Like 3

As stated earlier, losing control on wetting does tend to weaken control on poopies to some degree. But it is also true that if you work to maintain poopie control, it does slow down the process of losing wetting control. As I train myself to keep my wetting sphincter as relaxed as possible at all times, I have at times noticed the pending escape in the poopie department. And I am still uncertain if I want to have both forms of diaper dependency. It is a dilemma for certain:03_EmoticonsHDcom:

• 5 months later...

I have been totally urine incontinent for several years and over the past few months have begun messing myself accidentally. It doesn’t happen very often but I do feel that my ability to control my bowels is diminishing to the point where as soon as I get the feeling that I need to poop I can’t hold it. 

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I too have found a connection between my bladder and bowel sphincters.  I do mess my diapers when I'm at home, and when I push I can feel pee dribbling out as well, and when I have the urinary sphincter relaxed, I can feel the bowel sphincter relax as well, and I have yet to figure out a way to keep one open and the other closed.

On 8/28/2020 at 12:01 AM, BabyRob85 said:

I have noticed over time that I am able to relax my bladder more when diapered over the last several months, which is awesome. Bit, I have also noticed that my anus is feeling my relaxed and feeling more open. Today, I then to the toilet (to mess only), I was blowing my nose afterwards to feel myself wet, but blowing it a second time I began to mess my diaper! I am happy to become diaper dependant when wetting, but messing not so much (For now at least). Is there a way to increase my wetting whilst retaining control of my bowels?

I am faecal incontinent but not urinary. mainly due to an inherited weakness and illness as a child. It is also linked to IBS. When that flares up I lose control.

I am actively embracing my FI and enjoy messing my diaper. But is has not ye led to UI although I deliberately urinate in my diaper. My morning routine is to urinate before I get up then walk around deign chores until i poop. Then after a while of enjoying the feeling I head to the bathroom to clean up.

As for the mess, it is no big deal. I tip the diaper contents into the toilet before rolling that up, wipe the main mess from my behind then step into the shower. Maybe it is because I am gay and into anal, but I like to finger my messy hole as I clean it. Double the pleasure!

Okay not for everyone, but poop is nothing to be disgusted by.

• Like 2

To be honest since posting this message I have gotten more use to the feeling of messing, especially at work. I have noticed I leak urine after everytime I use the toilet now without fail.

I have gotten a lot more comfortable with messing.  i do have some IBS and when the constipation breaks I have a lot of trouble making it to the potty for a while.  If I am alone sometimes I dont bother trying.  Yesterday was something different.  I got a massive cramp and as soon as i stood up to get to the potty I just went.  i couldn't have stopped for anything in the world.  Unfortunately i was only in a pull up while it stopped me from exploding everywhere I leaked a lot getting to the bathroom.  fortunately i was heading to the shower anyway but the cleanup was a bit harsh.  I wouldn't wanna do that again in a pullup. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I am noticing it goes with bladder loss as well. But it still happens at the usual time of day so it's not that big of an issue. I am glad it's happening! I need to be fully dependent 

• Like 2
On 3/18/2021 at 1:06 PM, Ginger said:

I am noticing it goes with bladder loss as well. But it still happens at the usual time of day so it's not that big of an issue. I am glad it's happening! I need to be fully dependent 

@Ginger

You will be, in TIME :D

Most of the fecal incontinence stuff may take time, but if you eat stuff that makes your tummy rumble, you'll be filling your diapers up pretty fast:  If I eat something New, that tastes GOOD, or something that my body is not used to, I can BET that my tummy is gonna go "NO WAY, Brian, get this Outta Here - and that was the FIRST Time I had a BM at work, and it happened AFTER work, while waiting for the BUS - and my Megamax HELD it all, and It took me 45 minutes to clean up and dispose once I hit my shower bay. :)

That happened, on October 30, 2019 ;)

Good Luck!

Brian

• 2 months later...
On 2/6/2021 at 10:37 AM, Suzie said:

I have been totally urine incontinent for several years and over the past few months have begun messing myself accidentally. It doesn’t happen very often but I do feel that my ability to control my bowels is diminishing to the point where as soon as I get the feeling that I need to poop I can’t hold it. 

Me too.

• 3 weeks later...

I believe you experienced “stress incontinence” in the poop department . Basically just pooping when u coughed/sneezed/blew your nose, likely because you already needed to and then had extra pressure .

Yes, weakening some of the urinary muscles can weaken the “taint” muscles which will in turn weaken part of the mechanism we use to keep the anus closed. But in general, you will likely keep most of your bowel control if u want to . that said, u can always talk with your doctor if it keeps happening or concerns you.