LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Diaper do you wear during the day?

Since May I have gone to 24/7. I tossed all of my big boy undies and only wear Diapers. Recently in part due to Covid I cant afford my usual Rearz Inspire Incontrol as a day time diaper. I recently ordered some Abena L4 cloth backed but the taps suck and they don't hide the smell of pee very well. I also wet a few times a day so I need a heavy diaper. What do you all wear and how much do you spend a month?

My primary daytime diaper is the Seni Super Plus diaper. My primary overnight diaper is the Seni Quatro diaper in the summertime and I wear the Dry 24/7 in the winter as my overnight diaper. I am diapered 24/7 due to total bladder and bowel incontinence from a ruptured disc in my lower back. I spend approximately $170 per month on diapers and changing supplies.

16 minutes ago, fillemup said:

My primary daytime diaper is the Seni Super Plus diaper. My primary overnight diaper is the Seni Quatro diaper in the summertime and I wear the Dry 24/7 in the winter as my overnight diaper. I am diapered 24/7 due to total bladder and bowel incontinence from a ruptured disc in my lower back. I spend approximately $170 per month on diapers and changing supplies.

how many changes do you have per day?

47 minutes ago, Swallace23 said:

Since May I have gone to 24/7. I tossed all of my big boy undies and only wear Diapers. Recently in part due to Covid I cant afford my usual Rearz Inspire Incontrol as a day time diaper. I recently ordered some Abena L4 cloth backed but the taps suck and they don't hide the smell of pee very well. I also wet a few times a day so I need a heavy diaper. What do you all wear and how much do you spend a month?

I am not full time at this time though that is coming soon as I been having issues during the day to many times.  But my diaper of choice is ABU Super Dry kids and Space.  I also like their little pawz and simple.  I am trying out cushie's I have tried some rearz though I am not paying their shipping cost right now.

24/7 for around 18 months.  My preferred daytime disposable would be either the BetterDry or an Abena L4 + Booster.  With either, I'll wear them under a Gary Activewear PUL pant and a compression pant which will help with odor, visual discretion and noise.  The ABDL diapers are just too expensive to use as "daily drivers" and some of them are more about form than function anyway.

2 hours ago, happyindprs said:

Better Dry diapers under boxer briefs

Me, too. I still wear Betterdry diapers. It's much better than any other diapers. 

I'm also on the BetterDry bandwagon. They hold plenty and when I want extra protection I just put in a booster pad. I"m a dl so I'm not sure my cost would come close to what a 24/7 wearers would be. When I do get the chance to wear 24/7 for a few days I use 2 diapers a day. My nighttime diaper, that I put on about 10pm, has a booster in and will last for about 14 to 16 hours even after drinking a pot of coffee in the morning. I then just use a diaper by itself to get me to bedtime. 

My daytime diaper is Tena Active Fit Slip (Maxi at work, Ultima in the evenings).  Occasionally, I'll wear Drylife XPlus in the evenings - they are nearly identical to the classic plastic backed Abena.  If I have a few beers, I'll switch to  something with higher capacity, like Tykables Cammies

For overnight, it's Betterdry or Crinklz.

I use both Amazon Overnight underwear XL (these are nicely contoured and good padding up front for men) and just discovered Northshore Go Lite.  I used to use Amazon underwear, but the XL kind of started to feel weird, I found overnight a lot better.  Maybe I should of tried one size smaller.

When I do, the same as at night. Since I am in skirts of some kind that fall to the upper thigh. It does not matter how thickly diapered I am.,just like any little girl of my time, Since, If I am careful, nothing willshow

Tena Slip Active Fit Ultima
I did buy some Maxi too, but I don't wear those much, same price per bag, but 3 more diapers
Always use Attends Deoplus insert, as it increases the capacity by a ton as it also spread urine better and no pinhole leaks 

I usually change in the morning and in the evening, so 2 diapers per "day" 

Cloth (diaper flannel) with a terry cloth center panel and a Zorb booster all covered by PUL vinyl waterproof pants. Always cloth. I don't have enough privacy to order, store and throw away disposable diapers, but I can wash and stash cloth diapers while my brother is at work. (Unfortunately, he lives in my house and I stay at Mom's house at night and come to my house during the day after he goes to work).

16 hours ago, Swallace23 said:

What do you all wear and how much do you spend a month?

I wear two cloth diapers with a couple Zorb II soaker panels sandwiched between. I don't have a monthly budget for diapers, which is why I turned to cloth.

It depends I will wear a molicare on work days then when I get home change into a cloth diaper and at night usually either a crinklz or rearz diaper.

I am far from wearing 24/7, and have no desire to do so, but when I have the urge to wear during the day I go with some type of pull up. My preference for the last few years has been Always Discreet, though I tried several other brands before that. I last ordered 52 of them (two 26-count packages) from amazon back in March, not sure exactly what I paid but I think it was around $40, probably a bit less. I still have around a dozen left. Around the same time I also got a mixed half case of ABU diapers, and I had some North Shore Care Supreme Lites left from an earlier order. Those I save mainly for nighttime, though I will occasionally wear one on my day off if the roomie is gone for a while and I don't plan on going anywhere. All that to say I have no clue what that comes to for monthly expenditure but since it's a once-in-a-while thing for me, it isn't much. 

Given how much the Always Discreet hold, as per my personal experience, if I were to wear (and use) them 24/7, I could probably get away with 4 of them a day. Possibly 3 if I really push the limits, but if I go with 4 a day at $.77 each (assuming $40 for 52, like I said I think I paid a little less than that but not sure), it would cost around $90 a month.