LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Almost caught by daughter

I have a question for parents on here. Have you ever been caught by your child. I have had a close call today. Quick thinking got me out of situation my diaper order came in and she wanted to look in the box. I told her it was bags for her mommy's auction.

when ever i get diapers, i always get my 14yo wondering what i got. i am like nothing for you or its moms stuff for work. then i get can you open it so i can see. that is when i just put it in the closet and change the talk to something else. My kid know i have diapers i have bought and sold them the plain ones. the print ones are hidden in boxes. lol I find it hard to wear anything with loud crinkle sound now days, i could get away with it when every one was not home as much.

I almost got caught when the shipping company came to where i work, when i wasn't there  (Family company) 
I live at same address and thankfully my brother called me and said I got a package, and thankfully I was at home 
I managed to get the packages inside without too many questions 

The shipping company got an earful afterwards as I had not arranged delivery and was gonna pick it up my self 
After this incident I always watch when packages arrive at the terminal and go pick it up right away 

My older daughter walked into my room when I was in the midst of getting dressed, and I was wearing a long-ish t-shirt and a diaper. I dove behind the bed like I'd been shot, and she pulled the door shut and said "Sorry!" I don't know what she saw, but it's never come up again, so either she blocked it, or it wasn't distinct enough for her to have fully noted the situation; the diaper itself was, mercifully, a plain white one. Once she realized that her dad was in some state of undress, she reversed course with great haste, hopefully too quickly to take notes. My younger daughter found a diaper in our bathroom garbage can, which she thought belonged to my wife, hilariously - my wife was not impressed, and said that it was up to me to deal with the situation. Since my daughter had, until recently, worn pull-ups to bed, without taking personal "ownership" of the diaper, I just said that, much like kids, sometimes adults need protection at night, as well, and that, much as we didn't talk about her pull-ups much with her or with other people, because that would have been embarrassing, so it went that if one sees something like that, it's a private matter, and best left unspoken. Since then I've been more careful with disposing of my diapers!

Dubious that is a crazy shipping story, I already watch my tracking but I would definitely follow it harder to. Little Sherri I would have jumped like that too, I do picture you sliding across the bed Dukes of Hazard style though. I have thought about saying the same if my daughter caught me because she has nighttime uh ohs so I think she’s get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My children where taught at an early age that daddy wears diapers and daddy also pees his diapers.

I never hid my diaper when around my children and they never questioned as to why I wore diapers. 

7 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

My older daughter walked into my room when I was in the midst of getting dressed, and I was wearing a long-ish t-shirt and a diaper. I dove behind the bed like I'd been shot, and she pulled the door shut and said "Sorry!" I don't know what she saw, but it's never come up again, so either she blocked it, or it wasn't distinct enough for her to have fully noted the situation; the diaper itself was, mercifully, a plain white one. Once she realized that her dad was in some state of undress, she reversed course with great haste, hopefully too quickly to take notes. 

Doesn't anyone have locks on their bedroom doors anymore?  I don't know anyone of my friends or relatives that don't have door knobs with a lock on their bathroom and bedroom doors.  You wouldn't want your kid walking in on you and your spouse while you were he'in and she'in.  The same applies when you're getting dressed.  They could see you in your diaper or naked with your willie dangling down.  Everyone get a knob with a lock for your bedroom door!  They aren't expensive or that hard to put on yourself and look at the piece of mind you will get.  While your at it, get one with a key for your closet as well if you're going to hide your diapers in there.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

My children where taught at an early age that daddy wears diapers and daddy also pees his diapers.

I never hid my diaper when around my children and they never questioned as to why I wore diapers. 

Same here, my children know their daddy wears and uses his diaper and they do not give it much thought. If they start to ask questions they get an answer, no cutting corners and certainly no lies for I feel in the end they will see thru it  

I would love to tell my daughter and be open but my wife isn’t okay with that and rusty I don’t even have doors inside my house lol. Our house was flooded and we had to take them out and never replaced them. On the way to long todo list[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 8/7/2020 at 6:18 PM, rusty pins said:

Everyone get a knob with a lock for your bedroom door!  They aren't expensive or that hard to put on yourself and look at the piece of mind you will get.  While your at it, get one with a key for your closet as well if you're going to hide your diapers in there.

I've been thinking about doing this for ages - it really does only take 5 minutes to swap a door knob, but we have double doors to our bedroom so I'd have to find hardware that matches the other door knob, or swap them both, and, the rest of the bedroom doors in the hall then wouldn't match, which my wife probably wouldn't put up with, either, so I might end up changing out like 6 door knobs in order to get that lock. Still might be worth it. After the kids go to bed, I'm usually in just a diaper and a t-shirt, in the summer, anyway, but there have been incidents where one of the kids got woken up by thunder or a bad dream and came walking in. However I've been able to either duck into the bathroom or under the covers because you can hear their door opening and hear them in the hall before they come into our room. 

As to putting a lock on the closet, we have the largest closet, and we have a cart in there with laundry bags on it that everyone uses, so our closet is kind of a public space. It's not ideal, because I do keep diapers in there - I have a shelf for disposables and another for my cloth diapers and plastic pants. They're deep shelves so I have a couple of decoy items stacked at the front of them to disguise their true purpose. 

On 8/7/2020 at 1:30 PM, Star Baby said:

I do picture you sliding across the bed Dukes of Hazard style though. 

That's it exactly. Thankfully it was a white diaper and not one covered in cartoon characters. 

• 2 months later...

My boy who is 8 knows i wear nappies and need to use them.. He often helps me put my delivery away. 

He knows its medical and that medical things are private to us as a family. 

I'll never forget the first time he saw me wearing. He was maybe 2 and having a tantrum about having to wear a nappy to bed (he still wet at night) saying he was a big boy. I walked in wearing just a nappy and t shirt and told him he wasn't... And that there was no big deal in wearing a nappy at night.. He soon let my wife put one on him lol

• Thanks 1

I was totally caught by my wifes nephew when he was 15 yrs old. I had just gotten to her house let myself in and was in the livingroom in the process of putting my pullup in a bag. I didn't know he was standing in the doorway watching me. I've known the boy since he was 14, so he must have heard me come in and wondered why I was there. I turned around and saw him look at me and then look at the diaper with wonder. I was covered and I sat down on the couch and motioned him to come sit next to me. Being 15 years old he wasn't new to diapers, and I didn't know that. I explained to him about my work and that I have no time to use the bathroom when I am busy so I wear diapers. I know my gf (at the time) wears diapers and living here she can't really keep it that much of a secret from a nosey teen. He just looked at me and smirked and said don't worry Titi wears diapers too. As he stood up I could hear a crinkle. He looked at me and said he wears them too when he plays video games. I was totally in awww. I kissed him on the forehead and he went back to his room. For 3 years now I have been wanting to tell my wife and I mentioned it to her and she just put her finger to my lips and said not to worry. He is a future diaper lover and there's no question about it. I don't know when, how, or why, but knowing it put me at ease. Now being married and knowing that my nephew is a future diaper lover. Maybe one day he will be here writing stories of his own.

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
On 11/14/2020 at 2:45 PM, Transfusionelle said:

I was totally caught by my wifes nephew when he was 15 yrs old. I had just gotten to her house let myself in and was in the livingroom in the process of putting my pullup in a bag. I didn't know he was standing in the doorway watching me. I've known the boy since he was 14, so he must have heard me come in and wondered why I was there. I turned around and saw him look at me and then look at the diaper with wonder. I was covered and I sat down on the couch and motioned him to come sit next to me. Being 15 years old he wasn't new to diapers, and I didn't know that. I explained to him about my work and that I have no time to use the bathroom when I am busy so I wear diapers. I know my gf (at the time) wears diapers and living here she can't really keep it that much of a secret from a nosey teen. He just looked at me and smirked and said don't worry Titi wears diapers too. As he stood up I could hear a crinkle. He looked at me and said he wears them too when he plays video games. I was totally in awww. I kissed him on the forehead and he went back to his room. For 3 years now I have been wanting to tell my wife and I mentioned it to her and she just put her finger to my lips and said not to worry. He is a future diaper lover and there's no question about it. I don't know when, how, or why, but knowing it put me at ease. Now being married and knowing that my nephew is a future diaper lover. Maybe one day he will be here writing stories of his own.

Since Jr joined Daily Diapers he has been an inspiration to me. He has definately become a man with an open loving heart. @amorfraldaJR I've known him all of his life and you have shown me what Eves capabilities are. I owe your aunt my life. She was there for me me the day I stopped drinking alcohol 10 yrs ago. After my wife passed alcohol became my friend and I became the bad guy. My own children didn't want to visit me or even be around me. Your aunt helped me piece my life back together one day at a time. @Transfusionelle You most likely wouldn't have liked me when I drank and both of you are great examples of what nurturing love is capable of. If Jr caught you then your secret is safe with him. Hes seen me in diapers many times and never even flinched nor asked. I told him I use it for travel and he accepted that without question. Love you guys and just keep being yourselves. @Evelyn Dellcerroyou have inspired many people also with your kindness and your frankness and just being you. Me and jade will be there Tuesday morning. We are anjoying some time for ourselves. Hugs to you all.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2020 at 2:45 PM, Transfusionelle said:

Titi Elle you are so right and I love you guys so much !! I am here now and making my way through.

• Like 1