LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty regret?

Ever poo in the potty and wish you'd done it in a diaper or pull up instead? As I've mentioned I'm not big on messing myself. I do love the feel of pooping in my diaper or pull up while I'm in the act - but once I'm done I don't like the feel of it on my bottom if it's the least bit mushy, don't like the smell, and I really despise cleanup. I don't mind a nice firm poo on occasion, though, and sometimes when I do one of those in the potty I wish I'd been wearing a diaper instead. Just happened tonight, actually, and I knew it was going to be pretty solid but I wasn't wearing a diaper, because it's too dang hot, and I didn't want to put one on  just to poo and have to dispose of it mostly dry before bed. (On the flip side, there are plenty of times when I use the potty and think "dang, I'm glad I didn't do that in a diaper!" as well!)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Many times.  I may mess my diaper once or twice a month on a day when I don't have to work and have the house to myself.  That's not very often.  Not to get too graphic but I prefer long and hard poo for doing the deed in my diaper, but I usually get something mushy.  You have to take what you get when you can get it.  I often regret when I grunt out a long and hard poo in the toilet and think, "Man!  That would have been a great one to do in my diaper!"  Just yesterday morning I had one like that and again after I came home from work.  No diaper.  :59_EmoticonsHDcom:  Likewise I have had times when I think it's going to be a nice firm poo and it's a real mud slide!  Those are times when I'm glad I had a toilet and not have to rely on my diaper to mess in.

Yes, I think that way as well. I often think after doing my business in the toilet, that would have been nice in a diaper. About three days ago I had an extremely large amount and immediately thought that would have been perfect for a diaper. ?

• Like 1

Me being incontinent and 24/7 98% of time everything goes in my diaper because I really can't stop it when it's time to go. I don't think there are many that really like the clean up "I just deal with it" and try to enjoy it while my load is squishing around.
But what I really hate is when I have the runnies and I had just changed into a fresh diaper as I must change again. [emoji34][emoji19]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I wear for fun and wet regularly. When I'm in pull-ups I'm allowed to change myself. But if my wife puts me in Pampers Cruisers, like I hope she does tonight, then I'm not allowed to change myself. However I do not mess because my wife has made it very clear "anything more than wetting, our diaper time games end". But I do sometimes wish I could poop a nice firm load in my Pampers.

I have way to many perfect dumps go into the toilet, but with my new job I can not mess my diaper on the job so I don’t wear a diaper at work because if I was wearing a diaper I would end up with a load in the diaper thanks to my diaper training I put myself through.

I would rather wear a diaper and mess it but I would not have my job for long.

Its a good thing I also work as a security guard, graveyard shift, When I get there I diaper up and change when I get home.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for introducing this topic!

I have had the same thoughts as many here when I make a good solid poo and have to watch it go bye-bye down the potty  :(  Especially when it would have been fun in a diaper.

"Adulting" just seems to get in the way many times hey!  :baby_smiley3:

• Like 1

For me I like the feeling of everything going into the diaper, especially poopies. Then after that just sitting in it and playing with toys for awhile. To me nothing says happy baby more than that. I really like the clean up too! It makes me feel like such a baby. I'm super glad I don't use the potty.

• Like 1

I do regret when circumstances dictate using the bathroom rather than my diaper.  I feel cheated out of the intense pleasure of the initial  release into my diaper followed by the warm bulge and squishy feeling that I like to enjoy for several hours before changing,

Being a big time diaper pooper it happened to me. Back in 2018 I had gone to a fellow coworkers house for Thanksgiving. I have to admit his wife was a great cook and everything from the turkey to the peach cobbler was delicious ? Me so used to having a good poop at a regular time and going in my diaper was really getting to my brain, and I knew I had to poop soon. As we all know the tradition is sitting around watching the football game like I always did with my dad. I sat back on the couch and watched about a good hour and then the turtle started to poke his weary head out. I excused myself and went to use their bathroom. Its a mental thing, I always run the water to get to the finish. It felt like forever, but when I stood up and looked in the bowl I wanted to cry !! It was a masterpiece ! A work of art ! I had left my phone in my car so I could not even have a keep sake of this Rembrandt !!! I was so mad at myself and had such regret for not bowing out and going home. I was not wearing a diaper, but I would have gladly pooped my jeans and then sat on it and enjoyed my drive home. Que Sera Sera !! The cards were not stacked in my favor that fateful Thanksgiving. 

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...

The potty regret is strong this afternoon. I had a lot of fruit and vegetables over the holiday weekend (including potatoes with the skins left on, which always bulks things up nicely), and unloaded an absolute monster when I got home from work today. Well over an inch in diameter, perfectly smooth, and it just kept coming and coming...perhaps a bit softer than I prefer, but it would have felt amazing dropping into a diaper (or my new training pants, I'm feeling a bit naughty today). Would have been no hiding that lump!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Before I was 24/7 I would regret using the toilet instead of my diaper 90% of the time. That was one of my many reasons for committing to diaper dependency.

• Like 4
On 6/30/2021 at 8:37 AM, Ginger said:

Before I was 24/7 I would regret using the toilet instead of my diaper 90% of the time. That was one of my many reasons for committing to diaper dependency.

Jealous of your 24/7 commitment. I sadly don't have the luxury to do that. 

• 5 weeks later...
14 hours ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

oh god story of my life lol i remember being a KID and wishing that. thankfully i poo in my diapers all the time now 

I'm so glad big brother! Good for you! Going poopie in a diapie is a lot more comfortable than going in the potty! I'll bet it felt really good to finally be un-potty trained once you got older!??☺️❤️

• Like 1

I hate pooping on the toilet so much.  My goal is always 100% of my poop goes in a diaper.  I usually have one or 2 days a month where my rhythm is off and will have to sit on the toilet and those suck.  Overall I’d say I poop in the toilet less than 20 times a year and that’s way too much. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes, I often regret seeing a good solid poop, or even a mid-consistency one, circle the bowl that I might have enjoyed making in my diaper and sitting in for awhile. How poop feels and how it smells vary so much; I enjoy some far more than others. While I have regretted giving good poops to the potty monster, I have also many times been glad I didn’t diaper a really nasty one...

I do not really enjoy poop soup in my pants, nor that with more rancid stench (most often these coincide).Still, my rule is “when in diapers, do as the diapered do”, and I cannot know what is coming when I diaper up... poopers can’t be choosers! I am an AB toddler, so diaper diarrhea is I suppose an authentic toddler experience, but...

As I posted earlier, and like many of you, I regret using the toilet when circumstances dictate going potty in the adult-responsible manner rather than in my diaper. As I thought a little more about regrets; I have to admit that I regret a super messy diaper that migrates out of the waist band; yukky. The poopy has to remain where it supposed to, in the bottom of my diaper.