LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Because Pull-ups

I seen an advertisement for Because pull-ups on Facebook and decided to order a sample pack. It was only $3 for shipping, so I figured I don’t have much to lose. (Note you will need to cancel a subscription within 15 days if you don’t want it.) I ordered the small/medium size in maximum absorbency. If they do work good, the cost per month is quite cheap including shipping. I would get 40 pull-ups for $35. Has anyone tried this brand of pull-ups? Here is the URL if anyone is interested: https://becausemarket.com/

17 minutes ago, AmberStarfield said:

I seen an advertisement for Because pull-ups on Facebook and decided to order a sample pack. It was only $3 for shipping, so I figured I don’t have much to lose. (Note you will need to cancel a subscription within 15 days if you don’t want it.) I ordered the small/medium size in maximum absorbency. If they do work good, the cost per month is quite cheap including shipping. I would get 40 pull-ups for $35. Has anyone tried this brand of pull-ups? Here is the URL if anyone is interested: https://becausemarket.com/

@AmberStarfield

I have never heard of this company before, but there are situations where people who are trying to find the right products for their friends and/or loved ones, "strike out" because they cannot find suitable products for their use.  Sometimes, this leads to a startup company that is founded by people who want to be able to serve the community to fill a niche market.  It looks like this company is trying to do that. :)

Brian 

• Thanks 1

The overnight pull-ups I ordered claim a 6 cup capacity, which would be 48oz. I am skeptical of that, but if they at least hold 36oz, that would put them on par with Northshore supreme pull-ups at a much lower cost. Here’s hoping for the best.

They really don't look much different than Northshore pull ups, or any other"adult pull up" probably better off with the Northshore products, because they at least work.

They might work for woman, but the men's version I have has is a simple non-woven stretch brief with a rather crudely tacked in a minimally absorbent maxipad.   It's narrower and poorly placed.   Much worse than any of the men's guards (Tena or Depend) that you could stick into a regular pair of briefs.

I always roll on the floor when someone calls them the Dollar Shave Club of incontinence products.   Dollar Shave is an absolutely horrid product as well.   I cancelled after the second time the cartridge fell apart leaving shards of the individual blades loose on my face and sink.   Both companies have crappy customer support.

On the other hand, I really like Harry's if you need mail order razor blades.   I'm just hoping that now that Schick bought them they don't go downhill.

On 7/26/2020 at 11:59 AM, willnotwill said:

They might work for woman, but the men's version I have has is a simple non-woven stretch brief with a rather crudely tacked in a minimally absorbent maxipad.   It's narrower and poorly placed.   Much worse than any of the men's guards (Tena or Depend) that you could stick into a regular pair of briefs.

I always roll on the floor when someone calls them the Dollar Shave Club of incontinence products.   Dollar Shave is an absolutely horrid product as well.   I cancelled after the second time the cartridge fell apart leaving shards of the individual blades loose on my face and sink.   Both companies have crappy customer support.

On the other hand, I really like Harry's if you need mail order razor blades.   I'm just hoping that now that Schick bought them they don't go downhill.

That tacked in maxi pad is a terrible attempt at making it into underwear.  It's pretty absorbent and swells up nicely.

I've got a gillette razor handle from the '80s.  It's very heavy and solid.

I was a solid user of the Gillette Fusion razors for years.    I tried Dollar Shave Club because I bought into the hype.   Absolutely crappy product, handle is too light and as I said, I gave up after the second time the cartridge fell apart in use leaving six individual blades stuck to/in my face and sink.    Harry's is much nicer.   Price is about a quarter what even the Fusions were costing me at Costco.  The handles are nice.   I think the blades are really a loss leader, so they can sell you other stuff, but I've never bought much of that.    They're site is easy to negotiate and you can adjust how much and when they send you stuff (all stuff both DSC and Willow have failed at).

Notice one aspect of the Schick purchase of Harry's is that Target now stocks the stuff in the store.   Target actually now has a huge men's toiletries section.

Like I said, if I wanted a minimally absorbent product (since I'm a guy), I'd use the Tena or Depend guards.     Much less waste had both work far superior to the Because product.   Because might be useable if they made a mem's product more in line with the guard-in-non-woven-brief or the Depend men's underwear product.

21 hours ago, willnotwill said:

Notice one aspect of the Schick purchase of Harry's is that Target now stocks the stuff in the store.   Target actually now has a huge men's toiletries section.

Like I said, if I wanted a minimally absorbent product (since I'm a guy), I'd use the Tena or Depend guards.     Much less waste had both work far superior to the Because product.   Because might be useable if they made a mem's product more in line with the guard-in-non-woven-brief or the Depend men's underwear product.

If my handle ever gives up, I'll tell my wife to look for Harry's.  Actually, the Gillette cartridges are kind of hard to come by, so it may be soon.  Thanks.

I've thought about guards, they  would be a helluva lot cheaper for my weekday mornings single wetting.  I only wear for about an hour or less on weekday mornings.

I originally got the guards because I thought they would be good for working out.   I wasn't expecting much, but they work as well (if not better) than a lot of lighter products.

• Like 1

This weekend I received a package of pull-ups from Because Market, and here is my review of S/M size.

Outer packaging was discreet enough for me, just a white shipping bag, inside was a clear package of 10 pull-ups with no labeling. Upon taking a pull-up out, they feel rather thin but slightly thicker than Always Discreet. The elastics top is very wide and rides high, this does a good job of preventing sagging. Padding rides low in front but high in the rear, which could be an issue for boys who point up, but the rear coverage is great for making doodoo in. Pull-up appear to have slight liquid channels similar to Pampers, but not as noticeable when wet. Rear of pull-up identified only with a S/M stamp.

Overall comfort is good, sides are soft, padding is slightly stiff out the package but quickly softened. Leg gathers are decently tall for a pull-up. Now for capacity: As I guessed, the stated 48oz on website is a bit of an exaggeration. However, I would rank these better than Northshore’s GoSupreme lites, and almost as good as the full capacity GoSupreme. My best estimate of capacity is around 30oz and they really swell up when wet. Over the weekend I was able to do 3 moderate pees in one or 2 heavy pees before leaks started. Doodoo was well contained as expected. For the price of $0.875 per pull-up, I am quite happy I tried them and will be doing the auto ship subscription. 

Ok,glad they worked out for you! ?? so now you can spend your days in pull up training pants, and be naughty when you want....or just cant hold it anymore?

Have fun!!!!?

• Thanks 1
On 8/3/2020 at 12:02 PM, AmberStarfield said:

Overall comfort is good, sides are soft, padding is slightly stiff out the package but quickly softened. Leg gathers are decently tall for a pull-up. Now for capacity: As I guessed, the stated 48oz on website is a bit of an exaggeration. However, I would rank these better than Northshore’s GoSupreme lites...

I just tried GoSupereme lite and really prefer them over Because.  Because was too stiff.  Because didn't fit right either, felt like they were on backwards almost.  Anyhow, glad you found that works for you!

• 2 weeks later...

As an update, I switched from Because Market to Parent Giving. Their house brand of Direct Dry pull-ups are awesome. I got the sample pack of small size which fit me tighter than Because S/M size. A snug fit is very important for pull-ups and these are perfect. Also the padding feels thicker and wider with Direct Dry and fills the rear area of pull-up like a diaper. This makes it even better to push my doodoo in. Today I ordered a whole case of these pull-ups 80 for $66.49 with free shipping. This price is a few dollars less than the same amount from Because.

On 8/18/2020 at 10:58 AM, AmberStarfield said:

As an update, I switched from Because Market to Parent Giving. Their house brand of Direct Dry pull-ups are awesome. I got the sample pack of small size which fit me tighter than Because S/M size. A snug fit is very important for pull-ups and these are perfect. Also the padding feels thicker and wider with Direct Dry and fills the rear area of pull-up like a diaper. This makes it even better to push my doodoo in. Today I ordered a whole case of these pull-ups 80 for $66.49 with free shipping. This price is a few dollars less than the same amount from Because.

Interesting, can you post some photos of them?

On 8/21/2020 at 8:34 AM, AmberStarfield said:

Here you go. As you can see, the padding has good coverage, unlike others that just have a strip of absorbency in the middle.

7A02F9B3-87A6-4668-89A4-FD887633F08A.jpeg

44718994-254C-4D8A-84FD-8B23EC4F7678.jpeg

These look exactly like Tena pull-ups, right down to the purple back indicator at the waistband. I tried some when I saw them for sale at Target and they're okay for a pull-up.

On 8/22/2020 at 8:55 PM, lily~nyan said:

These look exactly like Tena pull-ups, right down to the purple back indicator at the waistband. I tried some when I saw them for sale at Target and they're okay for a pull-up.

Yes, they do remind me of the Tena pull-ups that I use to buy in the late 90s. However those had a tape in the rear for disposal. I had been wanting to find something  with a similar fit for a long time, and now I have it. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the photos. 

The other day I put on a Because backwards (the L was in front) by accident (?) and it actually felt better.  It had more room in front.  The front legs felt a little weird, but the back seemed ok and was quite trim.