LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

all ready for a good night's sleep in a freshly clean tykables overnights diaper with a booster inside hopefully i don't wake up in a messy leaky diaper.

A Total Dry X-Plus diaper this morning...it certainly is not "totally dry" and and not totally clean either, a nice size mess in my diaper. Yesterday I spent the day in a Tranquility ATN with a booster, and I put some stickers on the front for a little decoration. I was pretty wet by the time I needed a change, but was not messy because I was with my wife and some friends for a good part of the day. The friends do not know about my diapers, wife does.

I'm sitting here in a pretty wet and messy Northshore Tye Dye MegaMax.  Going to have some dinner,  watch the Pens vs Rangers hockey ? game and then change. 

I am also wearing a wet and messy Northshore product, but mine is a blue Supreme diaper. For work today I think I am going with a Better Dry Day diaper with a booster.

Have a few days off so I am thickly diapered and enjoying every minute of it. In a soaked combo at the moment of a Bambino Classico, Large Foresite Under The Sea, with 3 Pampers Swaddlers as stuffers and then a vintage plastic baby diaper and white 6-tape Attends over all of that. SO crinkly and thick and squishy!

Ready for bed in an Attends Premier diaper and Haian rain drop plastic pants.

Update: It's morning and I am wet and messy but dry and clean on the outside. If I were in a social situation I would still be socially acceptable...I think?

• Like 1

I'm in an ABU PeekABU diaper right now.   I was working out in the yard today, and when I came in,  I needed to pee, so I put on the diaper.   I was a little dehydrated and the first pee was pretty yellow.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Spanky said:

I'm in an ABU PeekABU diaper right now.   I was working out in the yard today, and when I came in,  I needed to pee, so I put on the diaper.   I was a little dehydrated and the first pee was pretty yellow.

Yep, THAT'LL DO IT buddy! Nothing like an GOOD pee-pee in a clean diapee!!!!?????????☺️♥️????♥️?♥️☺️?

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Moochie said:

Update: It's morning and I am wet and messy but dry and clean on the outside. If I were in a social situation I would still be socially acceptable...I think?

It depends on how bad that poopy diaper smells!  It may not smell at all, or you may have become nose blind to it after all these years, but you won't know until you are in that social situation and people screw up their noses and walk away from you.  It could be that you are fine and don't smell at all, but my experience with messy diapers is people around can smell them.

I had a very wet night with a Total Dry X-Plus diaper with some leaks on my night clothes but nothing on the bed sheets. I  put my clothes in the washer, just rinse cycle, because they weren't that wet. Sitting here I am not having any press-out leaks, and I am also have a little surprise in the back of my diaper.

My wife and I will be going out to a friend's daughter's high school graduation in about 90 minutes. I am planning to be diapered, and I think I will choose a BareBum diaper. If I have to wet, I will, but I plan to keep it on for bedtime. I am leaving tomorrow for three days to give a presentation, can't tell you where or what its about. Sorry, that could risk disclosing my professional identity. I will be in "big boy pants" for three days, what a bummer! I am not staying at a hotel, but with colleagues, otherwise diapers would be packed for use at the hotel.

• Like 1

Right now a wet cloth backed Prevail that I put on half an hour ago.  I expect it to be leaking or close to it by the time I remove it in 3+ more hours.  Then around 11AM I'll put on a cloth backed Attends with a booster for the better part of the afternoon.  I'll go out and run some errands and do a little shopping before coming home to get ready for my trip tomorrow morning.

In a Medium Abena M4 with a boys Dryniite as a stuffer. Man, these Drynites are UGLY! Using them as a stuffer is really the only use for them, lol. Sitting in the train station in Sweden in the lounge awaiting my train and glad I'll be thickly diapered for the trip so I don't have to use the nasty bathrooms on the train.

A single BabyDollWhich I will change out of  in a half hour or so since I have been in it for11-2/3 hours. I got ready for bed late and used only one diaper instead of the usual two. It still is not fully wet and there are a couple of dry spots. One good thing about cloth diapers is that you do not have to worry about wasting a diaper