LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

A slightly wet Total Dry X-Plus diaper.  Not wet enough to change so I will wear the diaper to bed.  I am not incontinent so all my wetting and messing is volitional.  I will wet periodically during the night and wake up very wet,  If I am fortunate, shortly after I wake up Friday morning, I will also mess my diaper and change before my wife is up.  This is not a secret from her, I just don't like to expose her to my messy diaper.

60" x 60" kite-folded & pinned terry under white plastic pants:  I'm not going out today, I'll be running the washer later anyway and I'm 100% certain that these nappies will NOT leak on me no matter how hard I might try.

I’m enjoying having some diapers around for the first time in a while. A Prevail Breezers 360, nothing fancy but very comfy, stretchy and economical.

I’ve just.savoured every second of feeling a need to pee coming on as I’m on my back in bed reading, and not doing a thing about it … just feeling all the sensations as it happens in my pants.

Just my wife and I for this rainy Saturday. I woke up dry in a Goodnites and my wife brought me a bottle of formula then pulled a Pampers Cruiser out and told me to call her when I finished my bottle. I'm thinking this is going to be a fun day. I couldn't drink it fast enough. When she came back up to change me she had another bottle for me and I drank it down as she changed me. I'm now siting on the couch in a Pampers Cruiser watching "Fresh Prince".

I was put into a tranquilty atn about 15 min ago, with a pampers cruiser size 6. We are heading to the store we have to get a couple things. We are taking off in the morning for Tennessee. Plus we need to finish packing. My wife has most of our things packed.

My goodness time goes by quickly.  I have been in a Wellness Original diaper, medium (light baby blue plastic diaper) for a good 11 hours, wetting throughout the day so discreetly that my wife has not known.  Pretty wet now, but not leaking.  I will change into a dry diaper for the rest of the evening.  I am thinking of a blue print My Diaper for the night.

I am in a VERY HEAVY (X8) Megamax, and I am about to change to a dry one for the night - These diapers really hold a lot, but they have to be put on correctly, and not have a tape pop off ;)

Brian

I was just changed about 30 min ago into a super dry kids diaper with a pampers cruiser size 6 as a booster. Were getting ready to leave out on our trip to Tenenessee. 

• Like 1

Cloth backed McKesson diaper that I put on yesterday around 4pm.  I barely wet it before having to take it off around 6pm and as it was just slightly damp, I slipped it back on when I got up this morning about 45 minutes ago after adding a booster pad to it.

My hubby has decided that we will try a otmutsu nighttime diaper with 2 booster pads and plastic pants tonight. First time wearing cloth for bedtime.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Newbee said:

My hubby has decided that we will try a otmutsu nighttime diaper with 2 booster pads and plastic pants tonight. First time wearing cloth for bedtime.

If my experience is anything to go by, you'll be more than fine with this.  I often wear an Omutsu with a 24" x 24" folded baby's terry nappy as a "booster" at night and this has been generally problem-free at night.  The side protection isn't much by cloth standards but that's still way ahead of any disposable.

Tonight I'm in a Babykins cotton pull-on layered with a Babykins dual-layer terry pull-on under plastic pants.  I'm going "cloth" on Sunday night as I didn't get to launder my  Friday/Saturday cloth nappies on the weekend and if I'm washing a load anyway on Monday, might as well make it a slightly bigger one and save a disposable for another day.

7 hours ago, oznl said:

If my experience is anything to go by, you'll be more than fine with this.  I often wear an Omutsu with a 24" x 24" folded baby's terry nappy as a "booster" at night and this has been generally problem-free at night.  The side protection isn't much by cloth standards but that's still way ahead of any disposable.

Tonight I'm in a Babykins cotton pull-on layered with a Babykins dual-layer terry pull-on under plastic pants.  I'm going "cloth" on Sunday night as I didn't get to launder my  Friday/Saturday cloth nappies on the weekend and if I'm washing a load anyway on Monday, might as well make it a slightly bigger one and save a disposable for another day.

Thanks for the tip on the baby terry nappies. So I survived the night in cloth and you were right I was fine no leaks.

• Like 1

I'm in a 48" square terry nappy with a cotton booster pad, plastic pants of course and my little monster jamas.  My nappy is pretty heavy as I'm still in my night-time things and I've been in my nappy since 10 last night.  It's now 9:30 in the morning, and I'm drinking my morning tea at my laptop, doing my morning DD therapy ( thank you all for helping make that possible).  Soon I'll head upstairs to get changed for the rest of the day.  Mummy's moving around upstairs, & soon she'll be coming down for her shower.  I'll probably put a Dotty Diaper velcro nappy on next.