LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Just woke up in a soaked medium Bambino Karnavalle diaper with a Large Bambino Classico over that with a small generic adult diaper and size 2 Pampers Swaddlers diaper as stuffer. Not planning on changing until I have to go to work tonight.

None, because I’m at work. But I have been offered a 3 day weekend. (I’ve been working straight through since the 24th of June.). If I don’t this morning when I get off work, there is a very good chance I will be doing so during my days off, provided things don’t fall off the track again. 

I got a sample pack of 2 In Control Elite diapers in size small yesterday. In Control is the medical/nonABDL subsidiary of Rearz. I gave these diapers a test run by wearing one to bed. I am now up in the morning quite wet and this diaper is holding up nicely. I am not close to changing, there is more capacity left, although I have a familiar yet comfortable bulge in the front and between my legs. This diaper is plastic with a hybrid Velcro taping system. The diaper is secure, the plastic is supple, and I am comfortable. I give In Control Elite diapers an "A" and would recommend them. I also got a bag of Essential (advertised as a good plastic back day time diaper) and Original (advertised as more absorbent and suitable for day and night time). I will be giving these diapers a spin very soon.

First test run of an Incontrol Original diaper for the night. Up this morning very wet and no leaks while I sit here. Excellent plastic back diaper with a pleasing very ;ight blue dot landing zone. Yesterday I wore an Incontrol Essential diaper during the day for 8 hours without any problems. When I changed I still had some capacity left. Even though the Essential diaper is advertised as a daytime diaper I actually think I could wear them for the night. The Incontrol Original diaper that I have on now is advertised as a Day/Night diaper. Nice job InControl.

Two pairs of Rearz training pants with plastic pants over the top. It's laundry night and the roomies are out of town so I figure I can wear them around the house until I shower, then I'll toss them in the wash and try my first Rearz Alpaca from then until midmorning tomorrow. Just got home from work a little while ago and don't want to waste an Alpaca in the few hours between now and shower time.

The Alpaca is on. Sadly there is a problem with the landing zone on one of the wings...it's peeling off! Didn't realize that until I was getting the last tape in place. Won't stay where it's supposed to, so I had to reinforce with clear packing tape. This thing is definitely staying on til morning now!

43 minutes ago, diaperpatrol said:

in a soaking wet rearz safari, with an in control booster, as well as a tranquility booster.

4A46A467-7E34-4446-95B2-1DF40AD27C6F.jpeg

Nice diapie pic!??

I'm in a fresh ab universe kiddos diaper!? I had to get a diapie change before bed because my preschool diapie was very wet.? So baby is very happy right now! A fresh diapie feels just as good as a wet soggy diapie or a poopie diapie, especially with baby powder.?☺️❤️???❤️????❤️

• Like 2
8 hours ago, diaperpatrol said:

in a soaking wet rearz safari, with an in control booster, as well as a tranquility booster.

4A46A467-7E34-4446-95B2-1DF40AD27C6F.jpeg

Yup!  The way that has swelled up it's definitely soaked!  Nice matching socks by the way!  This morning I'm in a cloth backed Tena Ultra, just dribbled in it a little.  Later this morning I'll change into a Betterdry as I have to go out of town and run some errands.  If it's warm enough I'll wear my shorts but it was in the mid 60's yesterday.  Might get some rain too.

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, CuteFantasy said:

Dotty Prides, first diaper ive worn in 2 weeks :) 

?❤️??????️‍?

Wow!? I love the colorful emojis ???,especially the rainbows!?

• Like 2

I put on a NS Lite, blue diaper at about 7:00 am and it is now 12:30 pm. After 5.5 hours I am wet, but not soaked and not in danger of leaking.  I will push the limits before changing and before leaking; I really don't like leaks.