LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

I'm in a wet times 4 Megamax and I probably will be in it for most of the day, also have a pair of blue trifectas over the top so I should be OK!

• Like 2

I am enjoying a very wet and now messy Abena M4 diaper this morning. I'll change in about an hour into another M4 diaper for work. Nice squish right at the moment!😌

• Like 1

Right now I'm wearing a wet times 2 about 3 AM this morning my time, I ended up having to go into the bathroom to be able to change because the diaper I was wearing was flooded two or exceeding capacity, and I didn't think it was going to last again, so I changed it

since 5 AM this morning, I've already wet the diaper twice, and it's probably because of the fact that I'm taking dyazide, And I have been drinking a lot of liquid because of the heat, and because the particular weather has been either very cold or very warm. Things I've learned is I need to keep hydrated

Brian

Attends pull-ups. I had a weird feeling that my stomach was going make it a very unhappy night. Sure enough, my stomach is being very disrespectful. Doesn’t help that the phone rings while I’m indisposed.  For context, I’m at work. 

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, astrodiaper said:

Attends pull-ups. I had a weird feeling that my stomach was going make it a very unhappy night. Sure enough, my stomach is being very disrespectful. Doesn’t help that the phone rings while I’m indisposed.  For context, I’m at work. 

Sounds like someone's gonna have a poopie diapy on their hands shortly. LOL!😂😅😂😁♥️🙏😉🚼🍼👶♥️🙂

• Like 1
15 hours ago, astrodiaper said:

Attends pull-ups. I had a weird feeling that my stomach was going make it a very unhappy night. Sure enough, my stomach is being very disrespectful. Doesn’t help that the phone rings while I’m indisposed.  

Indisposed, or "in a disposable"

Well, nothing tonight. My stomach seems calm at the moment. 3 on standby. 

On 5/25/2023 at 12:34 AM, Little Spider said:

Sounds like someone's gonna have a poopie diapy on their hands shortly. LOL!😂😅😂😁♥️🙏😉🚼🍼👶♥️🙂

Thankfully, not this time. I don’t mind pooping my diaper at home, on my nights off. I’d rather not at work, especially the first half of the night. However, there were quite a few trips to go potty, and at least twice where the cordless phone went off while popping. 

9 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Indisposed, or "in a disposable"

Yessir. 😝

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, AU Wet Pants said:

Trying a critter caboose for the very first time.

And??? How do you like them.  I'm not crazy about the big panda bear on my butt, but think that the rest of the diaper is cute.  I  love the feel and performance.  They fit me well and definitely hold a lot. 

Beyond XP5000 that I put on for bed :baby_sleeping: about midnight.  It's now 7am and it's very wet. :badmood:  I'll probably do a "Moochie" 💩 in it before changing 🚼  but I'll skip the morning jog. 👟 

• Haha 1

Changed my very wet and messy XP5000 into a cloth backed 4 tape Attends.  Watched some TV, went to the stores to get stuff for dinner tonight and Monday, made the dinner casserole and will put it in the oven in about an hour.  I will change this diaper in about 45 minutes. 

9 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I'll probably do a "Moochie" 💩 in it before changing 🚼  but I'll skip the morning jog. 👟 

Is that now our new "technical term"????  😆😆

"When did you last Moochie your diaper?"

• Haha 2

Just got home from friends now in a dry northshore magamax hopefully I will stay dry but as i writing this i just wet. 
got out of 3 terries diapers