LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

37 minutes ago, Little Baby Becca said:

Absolutely adorable...? I LOVE IT!!!!! Jealously runs rampant here... Where did you get it?

@Little Baby Becca

I would agree! Very adorable! I wonder if they make such an outfit in my nieces size?I would love to see this dress modeled, because it would be so cute ! Being that she is so little, she could wear this outfit, and probably end up wrapping all of her uncles and aunts around her finger, and she could get away with it! He he he!

maybe if you are a good girl, you could show your wife this dress, and maybe she would get it for you? However, you would have to ask @FretaBWet where she got it, and then hopefully be able to get it! We all know that adult baby clothing may be harder to get then the Real McCoy in baby sizes, which is why I wonder what my niece would look like in it! I would probably hug the heck out of her, and keep telling her how pretty she was, but of course being an uncle and being biased, I would love both my nieces anyway, because they're cute in their own way!

I can only say this: that thing is so cute it's not even funny! I've always liked the color pink, and if I could get something in purple, I probably add that to my wardrobe as well, maybe North Shore will make a trifecta in that color, but I'm not even sure. I know that that dress looks so cool!

Thank you for sharing!

Brian

Up this morning wet and then messed my Molicare Maxi diaper (blue plastic back). Sitting here enjoying hot coffee and a warm, wet, and squishy diaper. For work I am going to wear an Attends Premier diaper and plastic pants.

McKesson cloth backed.  I'll have it on for about 2 to 3 hours, take it off and then change into a cloth backed Attends with a Fit-Right core with a booster pad.  That should last me from about 10:30am to about 5pm, although to be safe I'll put on my Gary waterproof pants and a t-shirt onesie to help prevent the sagging from a heavy wet diaper. 

I’m testing driving what is a new configuration for me. I recently ordered some samples of boosters from Rearz. I cannot get over how thick and large they are. I changed into a “Barry” with one of my new boosters around 10:30 this morning after messing my night diaper and showering. I’ve been out doing errands and had three coffees and some soda water of through out the day. With Kins plastic pa stuff over top my diaper isn’t close to needing a change. I’m going to watch the MLB playoffs and have a few beers at home. Curious as to how my diaper will hold up. I definitely noticed I “waddled” more then usual as I went about my chores this morning. I doubt anyone rally noticed but to me, my crotch was more obviously bulky then I’m used to

I'm wearing an Alphagatorz, plastic pants with says I heart mommy on the back and PJs with a hippo from Kiddo(Diaper-minister)

I hope the Alphagatorz wont leak in bed because I already wet them once!

My morning wet and messy diaper is another Sunkiss Masterpiece diaper. I have a size medium on, and I really should have purchased a small, but the medium is still ok, just a little saggy, although I have made them saggy! For work today I think a BareBum diaper will do the trick.

I just changed my wet Bare Bum (BB) diaper that I had on for close to 12 hours with no leaks. Ready to relax for the evening with a Bambino Classico v.2 (BBC v2)diaper. The BB and BBC v2 diapers are very similar. Even though I consider myself a DL;I was just in the mood for a nice baby print diaper today. 

Update: It's morning and my Bambino Classico v2 is wet and messy. For work today let's try a NorthShore Supreme, purple diaper.

A very wet terry nappy with a cotton soaker, Chinese fold.  It's 8:30am here and I'm still in my overnight nappy, which is exceptionally heavy & must be close to capacity.  Off to the bathroom to change soon...

A Sunkist Masterpiece size medium diaper that is wet with a medium size mess...I thought I would match the mess with the diaper!! I should have bought size Small; Sunkist and MegaMax diapers are the only brands that a size small fits me better.