LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Cloth backed Attends with slits cut in the outer cover and then a thin plastic backed Attends over it.  Nice and bulky and should last 5 hours or so.  Double layer tight clear plastic pants over them just in case of any leaks and to help hold them tight to my body and prevent sagging.

A new version of the BabyDoll. It has an additional strip of material under it between the legs not quite as thick as the diaper. This should pretty much guarantee 12 hours. I already wet it tiwce since  6:30 EDT. They were small wets. This was after a long BabyDoll bubble bath. This is midway between a single and double BabyDoll but it is almost as thick between the legs as a double BabyDoll so there will not be as much to wash

• Like 1

Starting off with a tranquility under my Protech briefs, wearing my NASA flight suit. I put it on just after I started laundry,  just after midnight.  Just got finished with it, just made a mess. Ideally, I will be taking the week off so they’re probably a bit more opportunities to pad up.

• Like 1

Same as yesterday morning except for a different diaper, wet and messy in a NorthShore MegaMax Air Lock breathable diaper. An excellent cloth back diaper, no substantial diaper sag like other cloth back disposable diapers, and this morning's diaper would definitely qualify for a diaper susceptible to sagging down to my knees! Highly recommended, no leaks, no diaper blow-out, just wet, soft, warm, and squishy sitting here. Standing up the diaper remains snug and conformed to me body. 

• Like 1

Was in a thoroughly soaked Cushies Ultra earlier. Changed into a Kiddo to finish the night, only slightly wet.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

A new version of the BabyDoll. It has an additional strip of material under it between the legs not quite as thick as the diaper. This should pretty much guarantee 12 hours. I already wet it tiwce since  6:30 EDT. They were small wets. This was after a long BabyDoll bubble bath. This is midway between a single and double BabyDoll but it is almost as thick between the legs as a double BabyDoll so there will not be as much to wash

I got about 13-1/2 hours out of it. It was moderately wet throughout. It will take a few more times before I can tell for sure, but it looks promising

Wearing a wet and messy Rearz Daydreamer disposable diaper today.  Not too wet, so I'll be able to sit in this diaper for several hours. 

I am halfway through the day at work, and about half way wet in a NS Tye Dye Mega max diaper. I am hopeful the diaper will last until I get home, if not I do have the luxury of changing in my office.

Getting ready to put on a Tranquility for the night. 

Update: I left a sizeable mess in that one. I gave it a good soaking, I think. Still feeling slightly sick. 

Edited by astrodiaper
Update

I am sitting here with a soaking wet morning Tykables Animooz diaper and will get my morning exercise in my wet diaper before I change into a Little Kings diaper for work. I'll be wet at work for most of the day. For some reason no messy diaper this morning.

Low end cloth backed what I think may be a prevail or other such diaper.  Part of my loose stash of diapers with no original packaging.  Good for a couple hours.

On 3/18/2024 at 1:29 AM, Crinklz Kat said:

ABU Little Paws tonight. 

ABU teddy???? 

The brand new ABU Teddy that I came up with, a cross between an ABU Little Kings and a Kiddo Teddy's 😎😂😂😂

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Little_Mouse said:

The brand new ABU Teddy that I came up with, a cross between an ABU Little Kings and a Kiddo Teddy's 😎😂😂😂

Ah ... the Little Teddy.  Or is that the Teddy King? 

Tykables Overnights tonight. 

I cancelled my appointments yesterday at work with what I suspect is gastroenteritis that some people call "the stomach flu." I am better, but not back to baseline, and my Crinklz Fairy Tale diaper is just wet this morning, nothing left in my colon, I suspect. I plan to go in today, my gi symptoms have subsided and I now feel fatigued, but good enough to face my day with a NS pink MegaMax under my casual dress at work. A wet, warm diaper will help me with self-soothing to get through the day.

In an ABU Kiddo since my morning shower.  It's about used up.  Haven't thought about what's next - a downside of having too many (?) choices.  Wow... go back even just 10 years and what were our choices then?  15... 20?  

• Like 1