LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

It's 6:11 PM and I thought I would use my last Tranquility ATN with a fairly substantial booster for the evening and bedtime along with a baby print cotton/lycra diaper pant from BigTots. I already wet a little- just couldn't hold it, certainly not going to change, will be going to bed a little damp. I go to be early because I get up very early for the solitude of the early morning in my wet and then messy diaper. Wife is getting ready for a shower, while I already had a small shower in my diaper!

A Petite BabyDoll, not wet

After I changed my wet and messy morning Tykables Animooz diaper, I opted for a Crinklz Fairy Tale diaper, currently wet, but nowhere near capacity.

A Petite BabyDoll, that I have been in s ince 5:30, It is now 6:15 and I have wet it once

Since it can go for 13 hours before needing to be changed, the "Petite" may be the standard BabyDoll diaper

At 6: 30  was changed into a fresh BabyDoll. which I just wet for the first time about 5 minutes ago. The other one was very wet and needed to be changed out ofand I needed to be cleaned

A wet cloth back Attends Premier diaper and plastic pants.

Update: I just changed from my wet Attends Premier Diaper into a dry Tykables Animooz diaper for the rest of the day and bedtime. It's only 3:30 PM so I will have to try to keep dry, or if not able, just a little wet because I am not going to change again for the night, I will just have to go to bed slightly wet, which I don't really mind at all.

At 7:15, my last BabyDoll for the weekend

See my post above. I did go to bed wet, now this morning very wet and verrrryyy messy (see Massive Messy Diaper post).

One of the attributees of the BabyDoll diaper is that it can be very wet all over, yet most of the wearer's chastity area is dry if it is used right. However, to achieve this, the person does have to stand up to wet, sh she needs some ability to hold it, though only for a few seconds. If you do not stand up then the wet will get all over and be trapped inside the rubber liner, which is a messy affair, and you will need to be cleaned  and put in a fresh diaper right away. Also, it is this feature that enables even the Petite BabyDoll to usually go 12 hours without needing a change. Sonce the doulbed BabyDoll could last much longer; 16-24 hours, it ovviously works the same as a songle. This means that an intermediate form, a single BabyDoll with a booster along the part that goes between the legs is diable as long as it is not thicker than that part of the diaper. This would ensure that it could go 12 hours between changes even under the heaviest of reasonably predictable wetting  periods. The diaper is made so that the wet gets to the outside of the diaper then spreads along the outside and wets from the outside in, with the wetproof liner between the inside of the diaper and the body, which is treated with BabyDoll  Bath, Body and Baby Oil, and baby powder so that the liner is not sticky

I'm in a blast from the past, a Rearz Incontrol Elite Hybrid, now discontinued, supplanted, I think, by the BeDry Elitecare. @oznl calls them "Barrie." I found one in the archives of my inventory and put it on for a lark. I've been wearing the BeDry Night lately and was curious as to how this one would compare. 

I'm in an extremely wet Bedry Premium.  I'm really shocked that I haven't leaked...that's how wet it is.  I've been in it for 11 hours now....

Back to work for me so nothing here I’ve got my back ups ready and stomach surprisingly calm for Monday night

worry better dry over Saturday night. That was when my stomach was starting to act up and I really didn’t want to feel that so need to say I didn’t but I did get it pretty well soaked before coming out of it. Sunday was just,  I wasn’t feeling good and just really didn’t do a whole lot so there was no padding that night. 

10 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

I'm in a blast from the past, a Rearz Incontrol Elite Hybrid, now discontinued, supplanted, I think, by the BeDry Elitecare. @oznl calls them "Barrie." I found one in the archives of my inventory and put it on for a lark. I've been wearing the BeDry Night lately and was curious as to how this one would compare. 

And so, how does it compare?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

And so, how does it compare?

I'd forgotten about the Elite Hybrid. They're a great diaper, very comfortable, with tabs that hold forever. They're from the "before times", when Rearz didn't make fantastical claims about capacity, so they were rated for something like 7500 ml - it might have even been 5500 at the time. Whereas the BeDry Night is rated for 11000 ml. But keep in mind that 7500 ml is approximately 7.5 KG, IE, 16.5 LBS of fluid. Take a medium-sized pillow, fully submerge it in a bathtub, and then weigh it - I bet it doesn't weigh a lot more than 16.5 lbs. So asking your underpants to usefully and functionally contain that while you go about your business is a fever dream. Ergo, 11000 ml is uselessly delusional, and what you're actually comparing is, how the diaper fits, how it feels, and how long you can push it before endangering your furniture. On those counts, the old Elite Hybrid holds up very well. 

They also harken back to a time before Rearz changed up what they consider to be medium, versus large, versus extra large. So, this diaper is a size large, and in fact, I once bought them in medium, and found them to be a bit snug in that size, but not useless. Whereas the size large in the BeDry Night is actually at the limit on me - I can wear them, but the lower tabs are right at the edge of the mesh landing zone, and I could have gone with XL. 

The BeDry Night starts life as a less puffy product than the Elite Hybrid, feeling more compact under clothing - indeed, I can (and do) wear them during the day, which is remarkable for an 11000 ml (cough cough) diaper. But once they start swelling up, I don't think there is a lot of difference in their level of discretion. Once a BeDry Night hits 50%, I'd better be in big jeans, or I'd better be at home, or else someone using Google Earth might notice my arse as they pan over Ontario. And so it goes with the Elite Hybrid. 

I am here this morning with my usual wet and now messy diaper, an Attends Premier diaper with a pair of blue print Softies plastic pants from Babykins. I usually like to wear plastic pants over white cloth back plastic pants for both added security against leaks and plastic pants helps with diaper sag when wet. I usually don't wear plastic pants with plastic back disposable diapers.

Today,  I came home from work and put on an Adventure Puffs diaper.  Sitting here surfing DD, listening to the news and tinkling in my diaper.